Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1 to 50 of 1,551 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Post here to get your character in the game.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

dot

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Here!

Scarab Sages

Female Gnome Druid 1 HP: (10/10) | AC: 14 | T: 12 | FF: 14 | CMD: 8 | Fort: +4 |Ref: +1| Will: +5| Init: +1 | Perc: +9 Low light Vision

Hello

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Here(formally Alister now fighter)

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell walks into town the dust of the road not hampering his spirits at all, wandering where his feet may take him and with a keen eye open for an inn looks around to where fate has brought him


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Here.

I am coming very late to this but it looks like I may still be able to join. If others have precedence that is absolutely understood and reasonable.

Grand Lodge

hp 12/12 (1d10+2) Longsword +4 (1d8+3 Slashing, 19-20) Heavy Shield Bash +4 (1d4+3 Bludgeoning) AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17

Martina Tristram, Taldor's finest monster hunter, arrives at the edge of a small town. To some, this hamlet is beneath notice, but Martina knows it as the site of a monument to a famous dragon slayer, a woman that Martina has admired since childhood. It seems fitting that her journey into Taldoran legend should begin here...

Liberty's Edge

As you all join in here, you can join up in one of two ways. 1)However you get to Belhaim in Taldor, as long as you're not from here, it's ok. Make up your own reason, and walk into town and arrive.

2)You can ride the wagon into town with Silas Gribb. He runs a caravan, and he's offered to pay you for being a caravan guard.

Choose one and post.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Not being from here Orell is more then happy to take up with the caravan for the pay and adventure and riding that into town

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

The wagon rocks back and forth as Finn watches the landscape pass by. It has been a quiet journey so far, but you never know what is out there...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Solvi and Bissi are in their usual position 100 feet or so ahead of the wagon, looking out for any trouble.

Bissi currently has the Aspect of The Falcon up. Oh, and she has scent.

Solvi perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Bissi perception: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 4 = 14

Grand Lodge

hp 12/12 (1d10+2) Longsword +4 (1d8+3 Slashing, 19-20) Heavy Shield Bash +4 (1d4+3 Bludgeoning) AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17

Martina had stopped beside the road to rest her horse and stretch her legs. Now that she was in sight of the town, she felt no particular rush to arrive. The land was lovely in this part of the country, and she knew that Renault preferred the fresh food of the wild to the standard feed he'd be eating once he was stabled.

Catching sight of the caravan rolling by, she waved to the men as they passed.

"Hail, travelers! What brings you out this way?"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Thick accent rolling off his tongue, one would see olive skin and bleached blond hair with an easy smile as Orell said, "Luck's favor upon you Lady, we are but humble guards paid to escort this fine caravan to the most humble city almost upon us." A holy symbol hangs from his generously unbottoned and wrinkled shirt, plain and wooden bouncing with each laugh and gesture of which there are many, a large double crossbow hanging from his back.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

The journey has been long and Shriek feels the need to have a rest and a good lunch. His pockets are almost empty since he left the chaos of Galt for a less populated region, more on need of a sword than a politician tongue.

The last year has been tough after adventuring in the River Kingdoms, avoiding bandits, river pirates and old forgotten beasts, then avoiding the turmoils at Galt streets. The Verdurian Forest seems as a good change, and the mysteries Shriek has been told to lay within the forest a good chance for adventure, gold and fame.

Belhaim should be just a stop in his route to a life of adrenaline and intense experiences, but who knows what surprises lay ahead.

Thinking on all that, a half-orc well armored and carrying a sword walks down the road under the shadows of the alder trees.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Hail to you as well!", Finn says as he hops out of the wagon. His long blond hair is tied back. There are blue streaks running through it. His complexion is rather fair, except for the blue birthmark It is a swirling design running from his forehead, down the left side of his face and around his neck.

He calls up to Silas Gribb, "I think I'll walk along with the caravan for a while, Mr. Gribb."


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

A slender female walks just besides one of the wagons, carrying a shortbow and a elaborate double sword.

Working my shifts as a caravan guard! How low have I sunk compared to my elven ancestors!

The other guards have got to know her as Yasmin. She takes her swordcraft very seriously and has no appetite for idle banter.


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

A young man with the evidence that perhaps he isn't always quite as careful when taking care of the animals as he should be on his pants turns towards a leopard who is walking alongside him and quietly speaks to her,

"Lots of people coming to this small little town. Wonder if a carnival has come to town? That would be great, wouldn't it? Like returning home"

Seeming to almost understand him the leopard coughs lightly and the young man nods.

Turning towards Martina

"Hello. I'm Solvi and this is my friend Bissi"

At the sound of her name, the leopard looks up and nods.

"As Orell says, Bissi and I are just caravan guards right now. But we're parting company from the caravan in Belhaim. Just travelling around a bit right now. Do you know much about Belhaim? We've never been here before"

Grand Lodge

hp 12/12 (1d10+2) Longsword +4 (1d8+3 Slashing, 19-20) Heavy Shield Bash +4 (1d4+3 Bludgeoning) AC 19, touch 12, flat-footed 17

"I am Martina Tristram, and I aim to be the most well-known monster slayer in Taldor. I'm on a pilgrimmage to the grave of Tula Belhaim, the greatest dragon slayer on Taldan history. The town is named for her, though I believe it has since fallen into obscurity. Too many forget the glorious history of our empire."

Her tone is friendly, but a little imperious. Martina's manner and speech are typical of the idle wealthy children of Taldor's countless petty houses.

"Renault, to me." she called out, and the horse soon emerged from the roadside brush and waited patiently as she mounted with practiced ease.

"I will gladly ride with you into town. Your goods will be safer than ever before, and you needn't think of paying. I was, after all, already heading in this direction." she says with a smile.

Liberty's Edge

The ride into town is pretty uneventful as these things go. No real threats rear their heads, and you make it to your destination safe and sound. However,as you make your way into the town, the local constable and a few of his guards great you at the town center. The constable looks you over, then right at your employer

Alright Silas. I know what's in the boxes. Step down now, and you don't get hurt.

Your recent boss starts sweating bullets in the drivers seat of the wagon.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin looks closely at the constable, trying to determine if he is honest or looking for a bribe.

Sense Motive, studied target: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell looks at this whole situation and curses a bit under his breath and says I do not know by luck's rear end what is going on here but I have been promised honest pay for honest work, so I will just take a caravan horse with saddle and be on my way Orell says holding his large crossbow pointed down in a non threatening manner.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek is surprised by the tumult in the town center at his arrival to Belhaim.

What is going on? he thinks as he closes by one of the buildings casually, avoiding the attention while he attempts to understand the events developing in front of him.
Stealth: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14
Sense motives: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Solvi goes into an alert stance but does NOT draw an arrow.

"Silas, is there something that you want to tell us?"

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

I wonder what is going on? Something interesting in the boxes...

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Edit:
Perception to notice anything in the crates or boxes.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Liberty's Edge

The guards are honest as they can be. They don't look like the bribe taking kind as its way too public for that kind of shakedown. These men are here on a mission.

Silas, looks around, looks at Solvi, then says I ahhh don't want any trouble.

The guard captain looks over the group and says Neither do I. You come peacably, and the rest of you lot get to walk away. We cease the cart and its contraband either way.

You there with the crossbow, you can take the horse. If Silas has pay, you can ask. If selling his illegal goods was going to get your pay, then by Desna's wings, you're out of luck.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Sh!t" Yasmin exclaims, seeing that Desna has abandoned her again.

"Constable, is there a place where a mercenary can find some honest work around here? Maybe an elderly woman has a rat problem in her basement or something like that?"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell steps down and unhooks the horse and saying I will split the sale id the horse with all the guards and we can at least get a night at the common room and a meal and perhaps look for more work in the morning and he takes the horse and leads it by the bridle away waving to the other guards to come and leave Silas to his fate so that they might have some meager compensation and a hot meal


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"So that's it? Contraband?" mumbles Shriek for himself. Placing his longsword over the shoulder, the half-orc shouts for the group "And what is there inside those crates that is contraband to trade in here?"

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn follows Orell...looking back at the guards and Silas as he walks away.

"I wonder what 'contraband' we were guarding.", Finn says to Orell.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell looks back to Finn and says, The town law was nice to us letting us get a horse and not arresting us with Silas, they must know that guy, so I do not care what he has as we are free and have a story to tell and a bit of coin once we sell the horse Orells hands waving with dismissal and at first a frown but then when ending a smile


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Would you mind if I join you?" Yasmin asks Finn and Orell

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Smiles warmly to Yasmin and waves her to join them saying less profit on the horse more profit as a group looking for bigger work please join us Lady


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"Ah well. At least our food was provided on route. And we're now in a brand new town to explore. Things could be a lot worse"

He returns to the wagons to grab up his gear and then quickly catches up with the others.

"Thank you for splitting the money from the sale of the horse. I don't think that I'd have thought to grab a horse like that. She is a good animal, too. Belsarnt by name. We should make sure that she goes to a good home"

As he says this, he hands the horse an apple to eat.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Grins his big toothy grin to Solvi and says, "I am not the smartest fellow I won't lie, but I have some common sense, and besides being a shootist with my crossbow, I gamble for a living, so having something is always better then nothing


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Pfff, having something only means you can lose it again" Yasmin grumbles while twirling her two-bladed sword in her hands.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

I'm famished! Where is the best place to eat?

Scarab Sages

Female Gnome Druid 1 HP: (10/10) | AC: 14 | T: 12 | FF: 14 | CMD: 8 | Fort: +4 |Ref: +1| Will: +5| Init: +1 | Perc: +9 Low light Vision

A female gnome dressed in leather armor and with leaves stuck in her hair watches the hilarity at the town gates, then seems to make a decision. She catches up with the group of adventurers walking away with the horse. There is a large wolf by her side.
Hi! Can I join you? This looks like it's going to be fun!

Liberty's Edge

Solvi looks at the group, looks at the guards, and sighs with a heavy head and quitely goes with the men-at-arms.

You are left in a semi-busy town square with as guards take the wagon, minus the horse.

After a few minutes of standing around, a kindly, older women emerges from a local tavern and says well, it's already been such a bad day for you travelers, why don't you come in for some stew. I'll even throw in the first tankard of ale for free. come on in my dearies!

She then turns and walks back into the tavern.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

When the gnome wants to join

Just a few more of those animals and we can start a traveling circus!

"Do whatever you want."

As if one can forbid a gnome to do what she wants!

- - -

"That would be appreciated madam!"

And after that you probably have this 'small' task you want us to do for you...

Yasmin follows the woman inside.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell smiles at the kindly offer and thanks the woman entering the tavern for some stew and an ale taking a table near the kitchen with an ability to watch the kitchen and front door

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

I think that woman was reading my mind!, Finn says.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Beer!" the half-orc wets his lips as he listens the magic word "It has been like weeks since I had the opportunity to drink a tank of ale. Would you mind if I join you?" he asks as he follows the group into the tavern with the woman.

"By the way, my name is Samuel, but everybody calls me by the name of Shriek. I am pleased to see there are more foreigners looking for adventure in the region" despite his impetuous character and rude appearance the half-orc displays real manners and offers his hand to anyone willing to great him.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Takes Samuels hand and gives it a good shake with a smile and ties up the horse in the stable for now and eats some of the delicious stew enjoying an ale leaning back without a word for the first time in a while simply enjoying and saying after the break I am Orell the shootist and this here is Finn and Solvi and it is good to have us all for a group to find some coin and adventure


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Solvi walks in with his leopard at his heals. As he puts his backpack down in the corner a nose and a pair of curious eyes can be seen glancing out of the top.

"Thank you. Could I also trouble you for some water for my friends here?"

After the woman brings some water, he opens up the pack. Two ferrets (one with brown markings and other with black markings) and 2 cats (a calico and a jet black cat) all climb out and drink their fill. They then politely sit down on and around Solvi. Somewhat surprisingly they all seem to be the best of friends with each other and the leopard.

"There seems to be a lot of traffic here. Is there some kind of festival or carnival in town?"

Scarab Sages

Female Gnome Druid 1 HP: (10/10) | AC: 14 | T: 12 | FF: 14 | CMD: 8 | Fort: +4 |Ref: +1| Will: +5| Init: +1 | Perc: +9 Low light Vision

The gnome has to jump and can barely wrap her hand around 2 of the half-orc's fingers, but she grins up at him.
Nice to meet ya, Shriek! I'm Gilraen. This is Ray! pointing at the wolf. Then she scrambles up onto a chair next to Orell and digs into some stew and ale. Ray tries to make himself inconspicuous near her chair, watching his surroundings.


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Bissa looks at Ray and cautiously comes over to investigate. She sniffs at him, claws ready but not out,

one thing I love about PBP is that there is enough time to roleplay the pets :-)

Scarab Sages

Female Gnome Druid 1 HP: (10/10) | AC: 14 | T: 12 | FF: 14 | CMD: 8 | Fort: +4 |Ref: +1| Will: +5| Init: +1 | Perc: +9 Low light Vision

Ray looks Bissa over, sniffing her back. At a nod from Gilraen, Ray lets out a friendly-sounding "woof" and makes room for Bissa to lie down next to him. Gilraen puts two pieces of stew meat down, one for each of the companions.
Ray likes to make new friends! Gilraen tells Solvi.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek shakes the hand of the caravan guys "Great to meet all of you. What was all about that caravan? What are your plans here now?"

He seems a bit amused as well about the gnome and her wolf. The half-orc returns the greeting and soothes the wolf "I have heard tales about the druids and gnomes of the Verdurian forest. Are you from here Gilraen?"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

my plan is to sell the horse for our pay and to look for work with all of you as most of you seem to be good workers, maybe find some adventure Orell says smiling to them all

1 to 50 of 1,551 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.