Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1,151 to 1,200 of 1,551 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

The remaining creature is stared at by the witch. As he makes eye contact, Samuel runs up and ends it. You are all in a quite, large room. It's peaceful is not for the piles of dead monsters.

Where to next?


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek checks the dead ones for any clues or useful item, then checks the room too "Ok, where was next one? The dungeon below?"
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 = 24

The half-orc moves to the large inner doors and opens them moving to the next area.
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will check the area as well (take 20) and then start looking for a way down to start at the basement and work their way up.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Shriek! Wait until I have checked every door for traps!" Yasmin shouts as Shriek is about to open them. She checks the doors for traps and then steps aside for him to open them.

GM, your call if I take 10 on the red T's or if that is a take 20. I take 10 (for 22) normally and 20 (for 32) at statues, doors, stairs, places where multiple hallways meet and other obvious places for traps

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn tries not to get in anyone's way.

Take 20 on Perception

Liberty's Edge

You look over the bodies. they don't have much except for those strange glass daggers. You can take them, but they seem flimsy in your hands.

Opening the door to the other room, you see a blue mosaic dominating the floor of this chamber. The ceiling rises to several domes twenty-five feet above. A large marble statue of a robed man with hair braided in a loop and worn like a necklace looks down on the chamber serenely from the east.

Carefully looking things over, you find that that there are "traps" on the floor. Less full traps, but more hole that lead to ladders descending into the darkness under the temple.

Nothing scary in this room, but you can stay on the first floor, or go underground.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

lets go underground and then work our way up as we said

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn picks up one of the daggers. "Curious..." he says as he slips it into his pocket.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Yes, we can go down here and then work our way up. We just have to be careful we don't end up in this dragon's lair before we have taken out his allies."

Liberty's Edge

I moved you all to room F8. That's where the trap leads
Deciding to go deeper, you go down the trap into a shaft. Following the shaft, you enter a dusty chamber's walls are painted with fading frescoes of monks engaged in acts of acrobatic prowess. At the room's eastern corner is a high-backed stone chair. On the stone chair sits a mummified figure clad in white robes, with a braid of black hair
circling its neck like an adornment. As you get closer, the figure stirs. It holds up it's hand for you to pause. Doing so, the figure speaks in a raspy voice "I, Kanjougas, know not your convictions. I must know whether you possess the aptitude to close the Dark Window. It stands, takes a fighting posture and says, Have at you! To the winner goes the key!

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Liberty's Edge

ROUND 1, FIGHT!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Knowledge(arcana): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Knowledge(planes): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

"I wonder if those robes burn..."

Flaming Sphere (DC 16 Reflex to negate damage)
3d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 1) = 11

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 2, 6, 1) + 7 = 19

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 6, 5, 2) + 7 = 25

Liberty's Edge

what finn knows:
This is an Iroran priest mummy. He's Lawful Good. You know that he WILL kill you, but he wants an honorable combat to test the mettle of those who might be able to complete his work.

Round 1!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Shots twice hits once!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 FIRE!
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Finn shoots a quick spell at the creature. A fall of fire appears next to it.
mummy ref save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 It easily dodges the fire as it moves with unnatural speed.

Orell takes a more practical approach. He levels the crossbow and fires! It hits once, but most of the impact is deadened by the mummy's tough hide.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"As you want"

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Piercing damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Yasmin moves forward and completely misses the mummy, instead piercing a loose end of his shroud.

Liberty's Edge

Round 1!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 SWING!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Shots twice hits once!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 FIRE!
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 FLURRY!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Yasmin closes in, but the mummy moves supernaturally swift for a dead thing. It easily dodges the attack.

The mummy then returns the favor with a series of lightning fast swings at Yasmin.

first swing,confirm, damage: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 281d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 221d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 If hit, stunning fist will save DC of 15[/dice]

first swing,confirm, damage: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 271d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 221d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
first swing,confirm, damage: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 181d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 301d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

[ooc]Solvi and Samuel post when you can. for the rest...

ROUND 2, FIGHT!


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Round 1
As soon as the creature appears, Shriek starts his inspired rage with a tremendous percussion.
+2 Str, +2 Con, +2 Will saves and +extra bite attack on full attacks

Round 2
Shriek moves to support Yasmin as good as he can and attacks with his longsword the most powerful he can.
+2 longsword-PA+IR: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 2 + 1 = 26
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA+IR: 1d8 + 6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 + 1 = 16

Bite-PA+IR: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 - 1 = 8
B/S/P damage+PA+IR: 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Sorry for the delay. I've been preparing for a quite important trip (I leave tomorrow). For the next 10 days or so my posting will likely be sporadic. Feel free to Bot me as required

Solvi casts Cats Grace on Solvi and then switches Ability to Bear from Tiger

Bissi does what she does best, and runs up and tries to trip the monster

bite (magical): 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 21 for damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 6 trip: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 = 20


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

"That hurts!" Yasmin screams. She studies her opponent to see what the best place is to hit him, attacks and then takes a step back

Attack, study, shriek: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 22
Piercing Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9
Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell continues to fire:

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1, 2, 2) + 7 = 13
damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 6, 4, 5) + 7 = 27

Liberty's Edge

Round 1!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 SWING!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Shots twice hits once!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 FIRE!
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 FLURRY!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 send in the cat!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 SONGS OF MY PEOPLE!

Solvi sends Bissi in snarling! The cat attempts to trip the mummy, but the cat bites nothing but empty air where the mummy should have been.

Samuel starts singing and beating his drums to strengthen his friends!

Round 2!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 SWING but miss?
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 FLURRY!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Yasmin attempts to strike at the mummy, but it glides out of the way of the swing. You don't even hear the rasping of its bandages.

The mummy with multiple targets now goes to work swinging with precision strikes!
flurry of blows, confirm, damage, all stunning fist!: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 311d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 321d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 On Yasmin

flurry of blows, confirm, damage, all stunning fist!: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 271d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 211d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10On Yasmin

flurry of blows, confirm, damage, all stunning fist!: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 231d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 261d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15On Bissi

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn scratches his head, "This is going to sound strange, but I don't think this is your run of the mill mummy. He is actually a Ironan priest who happens to be undead. I think he's looking for some good competition."

Move action: slam Flaming Sphere into mummy (DC 16 Reflex to negate damage.

Flaming Sphere damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 4) = 12

Standard action: Misfortune hex (DC 16 Will save)
Fail? Reroll all d20 rolls for 1 round, taking the lowest result


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek attempts to beat the mummy, then steps back.
+2 longsword-PA+IR+HR: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 23
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA+IR: 1d8 + 6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 + 1 = 16

Bite-PA+IR+HR: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 - 1 + 2 = 13
B/S/P damage+PA+IR: 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7

The half-orc keeps up his percussion.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

The first strike catches Yasmin straight on the nose. She collapses...

Does it follow-up with the second strike? At -8 hp after first

Liberty's Edge

Nope if you drop, the mummy turns to the kitty. Sorry Bissi!
When Yasmin hits the floor, the mummy turns its full force on the cat!

Round 2!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 SWING but miss?
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 one hit, one miss
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 spells!
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 FLURRY!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 swing, bit,and a miss!

Orell shoots at the mummy. The mummy dodges one hit, but is stuck with the second. Even though its a magic ballista, some of the arrow snaps at the hit reducing some of the damage. DR 5/-

Samuel swings and bits hard, but only hitts empty air each time.

Finn keeps the pressure on with the ball and follows up with hex!

mummy tries to dodge the fire!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

mummy tries to shake off the hex: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30

Liberty's Edge

The mummy light up on fire! It does much more than expected as to the dry mummy!

But the mummy shakes off the hex using the pain of the fire to keep focused.

ROUND 3 FIGHT!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell continues to fire at the damned thing his fingers yanking back the mechanism like a blur:

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 5, 5, 5) + 7 = 26
damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1, 2, 5) + 7 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Round 2!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 DOWN!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 FIRE! FIRE!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 spells!
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 FLURRY!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 swing, bit,and a miss!

Orell keeps up the pressure firing rapid volleys of arrows at the mummy. Some hit the one, others hit the mummy. It's still standing, but it's only a shadow of what it was.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn moves up to Yasmin. He places his hand on her forehead and calls divine magic to heal her wounds.

Healing hex: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 8) + 5 = 21

Woohoo!! Max healing!


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Thanks!

Yasmin regains her consciousness. Lying on the ground she tries to stay still, so the mummy will ignore her.

Total defense effectively cancels out my prone condition (+4 AC and -4 to AC)


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Bissi continues her attack

bite (magical: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 34 for damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 6 trip: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 24

claw: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 25 for damage: 1d2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
claw: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 1 + 1 = 19 for damage: 1d2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Observing the terrible strength of the creature, Shriek resolves to cast a defensive spell. With some arcane words a mirror image spell surrounds him with 3 images!
Mirror image: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

He then steps towards the mummy and taunts it "Ei you! Come here beast!"

AC 21
HP 53/53
Images: 3

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn takes a step back away from the mummy. He moves the flaming sphere in for another strike.

DC 16 Reflex to negate damage
flaming sphere damage: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 6) = 13

Liberty's Edge

Round 2!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 DOWN!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 FIRE! FIRE!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 spells!
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 FLURRY!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 cats claws!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 swing, bit,and a miss!

Bissi goes in for the kill. The cat hits once, but only does light damage. The mommy's stance is like iron, and it doesn't fall!

Round 3!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 DOWN!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Fire!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 healing hex
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Images everywhere!

Yasmin starts the turn down, but Orell keeps the pressure up hitting with one of two shots.

Finn rushes in and saves Yasmins life.

The mummy looks over the group and says in its raspy voice ah a challenge! then proceeds to attack the cat again.
flurry of blows, 2nd from hex confirm, damage, all stunning fist!: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 181d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 211d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 221d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 on Bissi, stunning fist dc 15
flurry of blows, 2nd from hex confirm, damage, all stunning fist!: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 201d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 301d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 341d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11on Bissi
flurry of blows, 2nd from hex confirm, damage, all stunning fist!: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 161d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 201d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 161d8 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14on Bissi

Samuel sees how things are going and sends out several more images before heading into battle!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

die damn it, die!

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 2) + 7 = 16

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 1, 2, 1) + 7 = 16


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek fights with his sword and shield on perfect percussion, his blows trying to hack the mummy all over his body!
+2 longsword-PA+IR+HR: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 24
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA+IR: 1d8 + 6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 4 + 1 = 17

Bite-PA+IR+HR: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 - 1 + 2 = 18
B/S/P damage+PA+IR: 1d4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7

"Ah! You can talk! Where is the dragon?!"

AC 21
HP 53/53
Images: 3

Liberty's Edge

Round 3!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Fire, but miss!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 MOVE MOVE MOVE!
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Swing, bite, and miss!

Orell and Samuel swing in hard, but both hit nothing but empty air. The mummy's tempo is speeding up and things are getting more difficult for everyone.

Finn gets out of dodge quickly, but bring the flaming sphere to bear on the monster!
flaming sphere save!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 But, the even though the mummy's pretty beat, it moves out of the way of the fire!


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin elects to stay where she is right now, not wanting to draw attention to herself Full defense

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Round 4 attack:

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 4, 3, 6) + 7 = 22

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 6, 5, 2) + 7 = 21


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

I'm not sure what your rolls mean. I believe that you're rolling each attack 3 times and taking the best? If that is correct, only one of those attacks hit

Bissi save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Assuming that this thing does NOT have the evil subtype Bissi is still up and not doing that badly.

Solvi tells her to fight defensively this round
bite: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 16
claw: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 29 for damage: 1d2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5
claw: 1d20 + 14 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 26 for damage: 1d2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Absolutely Solvi. I was hexed, so I had to roll twice and take worse.
Round 3
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Fire, but miss!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 MOVE MOVE MOVE!
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 PUNCH, PUNCH, PUNCH!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 I CHOOSE YOU BISSI!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Swing, bite, and miss!

The mummy free of the hex moves onto the cat again!
flurry of blows,confirm, damage,stunning fist!: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 291d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 351d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 on Bissi, stunning fist dc 15
flurry of blows,confirm, damage, not stunning fist!: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 301d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 301d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 on Bissi
flurry of blows,confirm, damage, not stunning fist!: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 291d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 221d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 on Bissi

Im assuming you make all these

The cat undeterred swings hard back! the bit misses, but the claws sink home. Not much damage, but the cat is holding ground.

Round 4
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Stays down, stays smart
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Fire, but but its enough!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Orell lines up his shot and takes it. The arrow hits the mummy true, and it begins to unravel. You are indeed worthy. Take the key and my possessions. They aid the worthy as well!

As it crumples into dust, you see the key it spoke of and more!

You find amulet of mighty fists + 1, belt of giant strength +2, and a black key in the bandages and dust.

What would you like to do next?


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Is everybody ok with Bissi taking the Amulet?

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

bissi definately should take that and sam or yasmin should take the str belt!

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2
Solvi wrote:
Is everybody ok with Bissi taking the Amulet?

Sounds good to me.

Finn looks at the key and then around the area.

Is there an obvious door to which this key would fit around here?

Liberty's Edge

This room doesn't have a door and the only way in was the secret door you had to descend then the later you had to go up. This key is important, but just not for this room. From now I'll just assume you try this key on any locked door and tell you if it opens it up. Sound good?

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

take 20 on perc for 31 to see if there is snything more in this room prior to leaving


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"That is ok, we should try the key on any locked lock" comments Shriek.

The half-orc nods in aproval as Solvi equips Bissi with the amulet, and he offers the belt to Yasmin.

"Let's continue to the south now, grrooar!!!"
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin stands up "Pfff, that was close!"

She dons the belt and asks for some more healing.

CLW: 5d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 2, 3, 6, 5) + 5 = 28

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"Well, this might come in handy...", Finn says as he pockets the key.

Liberty's Edge

You all carefully look over the room. Aside from a pile of mummy dust, you see that the room is spartan. The mummy was just using this room as his test, and you have passed.

Agreeing with Samuel, you head south. As you go south, you find a crossroads between F10, your friend, f9, an assembly hall, f12, a courtyard, and f14 and f15, dorms. Where do you want to head next?

1,151 to 1,200 of 1,551 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.