Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,551 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Solvi and Bissi also "advance to the Rear. In force" (sounds so much better than running away, don't you think? :-) )

Liberty's Edge

Samuel- You know the monastery is built to commemorate some Irorian saint called Kyerixus. You are not sure of much beyond that.

You all make your way up to the guard house to avoid whatever problems might be coming.

As you enter the courtyard in front of the guard house, you hear a small, squeeky kobold voice say in common, "You there! You here with the money? Where is it? Show us! Lord Aeteperax is impatient!

What do you do when you hear the voice?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin looks at Shriek, he has a way with words that she will never have.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"The monastery is commemorated to an Irorian saint called Kyerixus" comments the half-orc. He casts heroism on himself before going further.

Once confronted with the kobold, Shriek coughs a bit, looking around to his companions "Mmm... yes... of course. Ehem, this... where is your boss... I mean Lord Aeteperax. Can you show us the way?"
Bluff+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16
Diplomacy+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25

Liberty's Edge

The kobolds behind the arrow slits look at the intruders...
kobold sense motive check: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Amazingly the kobold sees through he cunning words of Samuel Honestly, that is amazing!

THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! KILL THEM!

You hear kobolds beginning to ready weapons behind the arrow slits...

Map Updated

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT

Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
monster: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

You don't have the drop on them, but you do go first!


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

I assume the doors are closed

Yasmin tries to force the doors open and then quickly draws her weapons.

Str: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

"Who wants to play?"


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Bah! Stupid kobolds! Groar!" shouts back the half-orc.

Shriek moves then to the from readying his sword in one hand and the shield in the other. Looking for the entrance to the building, he sets his shield up and ready to block the attacks of the kobolds.
Total defense for +6 dodge AC

Perception+HR (looking for an entrance): 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22

"Fast! Run behind me! Into the building!" he shouts to his companions.

HP 48/48
AC 28

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell runs into the building and draws and loads his crossbow as he goes his hands once more doing their magic following Shriek.


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Solvi and Bissi both advance to the guardhouse and head to the right on the map, looking for an entrance

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn mutters an incantation as he moves up with the others.

Mage Armor

Liberty's Edge

Round 1
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Prep for the attack!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Yasmin runs and kicks open the door to the yard.
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 RUN FOR THE YARD!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 RUN FOR THE YARD!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 RUN FOR THE YARD!
monster: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Aim for the big one!

Yasmin opens up the courtyard with a missive shove! The monastery grounds are exquisitely sculpted. Manicured lawns, well-trimmed trees, and a serene reflecting pool all give the place a peaceful air.

The team runs for the yard, but Samuel braces for the onslaught.

The kobold's like a challenge, and are ready for this one. YIP YIP! All three kobolds fire at Samuel.

kobold attack, crit if needed, crossbow damage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d6 ⇒ 3

kobold attack, crit if needed, crossbow damage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d6 ⇒ 4

kobold attack, crit if needed, crossbow damage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d6 ⇒ 5

ROUND2, FIGHT!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

current map please?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Map

Yasmin moves to the door to the guard house and tries to open it

Strenght Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

I moves with Yasmin so should be next to her when Yasmin yanks the door Orell will attempt to ready an action to blast a kobold when the door is opened.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Orell, you can find the map link under Yasmin and Samuel's stat lines

Shriek deflects the kobold ammunition with his shield "Is that all you can do little ones? Grrroar!"

The half-orc begins his percussion providing Yasmin with extra strength to break the door!
Inspired rage: +2 Str, +2 Con, +2 Will, -1 AC and extra bite attack!

He does hold his position keeping his taunting at the kobolds and his shield up.

Rage hp 53/53
AC 21

Liberty's Edge

Round 2
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Sings the songs of his people!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Kicks the door open!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 SHOOTS
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
monster: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Samuel begins beating out the songs of his people inspiring those around him.

Yasmin runs up to the door, kicks it open and surprises the small kobolds inside.

Orell begins firing at the three inside! Roll your attacks!

keep fighting!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

die you rodents! and Orell fires at two seperate targets (precise shot now avail)

crossbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

crossbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

damage one: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 3, 1, 3) + 7 = 15

damage two: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 6, 1, 5) + 7 = 21


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek keeps his raging song up while he double moves into the room "You will pay for this treason nasty lizards! Grrrroaaar!"


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Solvi will move up and tell Bissi to attack any living kobolds.

Bissi rushes in but, unfortunately, it took a double move to get to any possibly still alive kobold

Liberty's Edge

Round 2
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Sings the songs of his people!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Kicks the door open!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 SHOOTS
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Bissi runs in ready to kill
monster: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Shoot to kill

Orell shoots twice and kills once! Two kobolds remain in the room. One is missed and angry!

Bissi runs into the room just in time to be shoot at!

crossbow,confirmx4,damage: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 261d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 101d4 ⇒ 3
crossbow,confirmx4,damage: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 271d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d4 ⇒ 1

Post when you can Finn

Round 2, fight!

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell now past his readied action reloads the crossbow with speed and intent and blasts the last two once each:

crossbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

crossbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 3, 5, 3) + 7 = 21

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 6, 5, 1) + 7 = 22


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin stands staring at the speed with which Orell reloads and blasts his way in. "I will just stand here and watch"

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn moves up stealthily and hexes one of the kobolds.

stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
...and bumps into the wind chimes :)

Hex (-2 AC) DC 16 Will
Fail? 7 rounds
Save? 1 round


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

I think I went with my movement too early. My previous post shall apply to this round then.


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Bissi looks incredibly surprised that one of the Kobolds bolts hit her. And Solvi realizes that he really should have gotten around to casting barkskin before going in :-)

Solvi rectifies his mistake by casting barkskin on Bissi

Bissi decides its really time to kill the kobold that had the audacity to hit her.

bite (magical): 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 1 = 28 for damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4 trip: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 1 = 31

[ooc]Including the +4 since the kobold was tripped
claw: 1d20 + 12 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 4 = 18 for damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
claw: 1d20 + 12 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 12 + 4 = 33 for damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Liberty's Edge

Round 2 fight!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Sings the songs of his people!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 Kicks the door open!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 SHOOTS
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 cast and loud evil eye!
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Bissi runs in ready to kill
monster: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Shoot to kill

Finn move into position. It's not the smoothest, but it is effective. He catches the eye of a kobold!

will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

The kobold is hit with the full force of the spell.

Round 3 fight!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Enters the room booming!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 gets out of the way
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 SHOOTS
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Bissi savages the cursed kobold
monster: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 strikes from the floot

Samuel runs into the room making a lot of noise!

Yasmin gets out of the way of the fray, letting the combat and the enemies die ahead of her.

Orell loads, fires, and drops a kobold. One stands at the ready It is hexed by Finn's spell.

Solvi commands Bissi to kill. The cat runs up, drops a kobold, and begins to savage it on the floor. It can barely move, but it tries to strike back from the floor.

sad desprate dagger, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 191d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell walks into the room and he puts the crossbow to the ground and pulls his sword and stabs the remaining kobold.

ths with flank and prone: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
thsd: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Untangling himself from the wind chimes, Finn curses and hexes another kobold.

Looks like there is one left?

Hex (-2 AC) DC 16 Will
Fail? 7 rounds
Save? 1 round


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek moves closer to the kobold and looks at it menacingly and talking in Draconic "You kobold surrender now or we kill you!"
Intimidate+HR: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22
"And you then tell us where is Lord Aeteperax" booms the half-orc.

Liberty's Edge

The kobold looks up at you, bloody from the floor. You go talk to Asmur Kell. *COUGH*You should have brought the money! Now I gonna die, town gonna die, and then you all die later!*COUGH* *MEEP* The kobold stays still on the floor. He is full of fear, but empty of pee...now at least...

From deep within the monastery, near the courtyard, you hear a man's voice yell out, DID YOU BRING THE MONEY! FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS, PLEASE TELL ME YOU BROUGHT THE MONEY! The voice rings out from F4 on the map

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will bend down and tie the kobold up and then will gag the thing and will then load the crossbow and look out the arrow slits to see where the voice is coming from. When he realizes its across the yard Orell will move up to the wall outside of area F4 and kneel uo against the wall peering around the edge waiting for the rest of the group.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

"He doesn't know we aren't the people he's expecting...can we try to bluff him to get him to come out?"

Finn pulls out the wand of web. "I could try to trap him with this when he gets out in the open."


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Yes, we bring the money. Groar!" roars Shriek in response with his sword and shield ready. Having a glimpse at Finn's wand and nodding at his intentions he shouts "Came out here where we can deliver it to you. Waaarg!"
Bluff+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

Oh! Well, yah thats great! _:)


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Bluff aid Shriek: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

"We have all the money, but need to make sure you are the one you say you are" Yasmin adds to Shriek's words.

Yep, we are very convincing

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"You guys are really good at this!"

:)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

Sigh

"Of course we brought the money. Should we come over there or do you want to come here and get it?"

bluff: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35

He whispers to his friends
"You might want to let me do the talking, guys :-)

Sorry for delay, off at con and recovering


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin rolls her eyes

Liberty's Edge

There is a pause as the voice considerso the variety of confidences on display. Then you hear, OK, I'm coming out. Don't do anything stupid!

Then you see a mountain of a mountain man leave the safety of the cathedral enclosure.
AZMUR KELL

As he approaches you, he sees your group, pauses, and says, OK, where's the Gold? We all got a lot riding on this...


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin whispers to Shriek "Who is that? I did not expect this!"


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek shrugs to Yasmin "Guess he's the pretty face"

Then turning to the new man he shouts back "Wait! Who are you and what is your relation with lord dragon? Who is telling us you are not a mere bandit waiting here to mislead us? Groar!"
Sense motives+HR: 1d20 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 + 2 = 9
Diplomacy+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"My friend expresses himself perhaps a little abruptly but he makes a valid point. We are here to deliver the gold to the dragon and not to you. Who exactly are you?"

He jiggles his knapsack as he says this

diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell will slide along the wall hiding behind the guy and aim at his back waiting

stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Liberty's Edge

The man looks at Solvi and Samuel, then draws his flaming sword. LOOK! You either give the dragon the coins by throwing them to me, or I drop you dead here and get my wife back by offering up your corpses to the dragon. YOU CHOOSE!

Things have become hostile...

perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21 Orell... you are lucky...


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Jeez, seems you are being forced to do this. Are you really sure you want to fight us?"

Yasmin asks while she draws her weapons.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Having studied him as soon as he appeared


Male Human and Leopard (Solvi AC 15, Bissi: AC 29) (Solvi 41/41 HP, Bissi 38/39 HP) Lvl 4 Hunter

"Your wife? Calm down my friend, we can probably help you. If she is in danger, let us know"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

yep, you can be the good cop to my bad cop

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

for one day luckys my middle name

Liberty's Edge

The man hears both side arguments, then looks at both sides then draws his blade. He looks at you all, and in a voice almost a whisper You all will put the money on the ground, and back away slowly. The coins hit the floor NOW or I will kill you all and bring your corpses to the gods damned wyrm to get her myself.

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Solvi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Orell, you get your surprise round. All of you can tell the man has held an action.

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,551 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.