Ed's Dragon's Demand (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope


1,301 to 1,350 of 1,551 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

that was some fancy sword work from you all Orell saysas he reloads and looks around for anything of value before moving to the next room.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Will+HR+IR: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 + 2 = 15

Shriek cleans the blood in his sword as the creature falls to the ground. He smiles back at Orell "Some fancy holes there two friend. Grrroar!"

Helping Yasmin to check the rooms, the half-orc heals himself from the open wounds.
CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

"The northern door, then!"

Liberty's Edge

Searching the room the monster came from you only find a breastplate and a +1 cruel Medium voidglass falchion on the beast. Going north and looking in the small room, it contains old supplies used for
bookbinding and writing. They are not of value.

The western door opens to an indoor camp. This otherwise empty room contains three bedrolls and evidence of something like a campsite. Carefully looking around, you find nothing of interest.

The southern door is more interesting. Metallic coffins with vents in their lids form a line along the southern wall of this room. Numerous large stones are heaped atop the westernmost coffin, and a foul smell of decay fills the air. The ceiling is low, making the space feel cramped. Looking through the coffins, one is occupied with the body of a dead half-orc.

Where next? What would you like to do in either of these rooms?


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"There must be a good reason why that coffin is covered in large stones. Seems like whoever did that was afraid that whatever is in there might come out. With that mummy we faced earlier I am inclined to agree"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell nods and says there is more then one undead thing around a crypt like this to be sure. and Orell readies and steadies himself saying lets open it


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Good idea Orell" Shriek moves to the dead half-orc body and checks it for anything of interest.
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21

If nothing happens he moves to the eastern corridor with the rest of the party and into F19.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin shrugs "Don't say I did not warn you" and readies her weapons

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn looks at the dead half-orc and wonders if he knows anything about this poor fellow...

Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Liberty's Edge

Looking at the ork, you find nothing of value. However, you do see he starved to death inside the coffin. This was a punishment. For what, you do not know.

Liberty's Edge

Go forward to another room or somewhere else?


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"There is nothing else left here, grroar!" Shriek starts moving through the eastern corridor "Let's check what lies ahead in the next room"

Once reached F19 door, he let's Yasmin examine it for traps, then opens it and moves in.
Perception+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

Liberty's Edge

You continue down the hall. Numerous statues of robed men and women occupy the niches in this curving hall. f19

Yasmin easily notices the secret door marked with s in wall

Further down you see a staircase in the next open room with a door to another room as well.

where to next.


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Let's see what is behind this secret door!"

Yasmin has her rapier out and is ready to enter the hidden chamber.

F19

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell nods in agreement at the ready still for what ever may come.

Liberty's Edge

You open the secret door. A recessed mesh of iron g ridwork crisscrosses the northern end of this room. Hundreds of tiny blue runes have been painted inside of each of the small squares formed by the
grid pattern. A long-dead figure lies slumped against the wall
to the northeast.

As you enter the room, a creature of air and fury runs at you as fast as it can!

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

K. religion (bardic knowledge): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 21

Shriek tries to recognize the creature while he moves forward to an attack position and slashes at the creature while holding up his shield.
+2 longsword-PA+HR: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 18
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 4 = 16


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Rapier: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10
Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Flame: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Short Sword: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9
Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Confirm Rapier: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
Flaming Burst: 1d10 ⇒ 3

Yasmin steps in and attacks the creature

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 3, 6, 3) + 7 = 22

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 2, 2, 2) + 7 = 16

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 SHOTS TWICE!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Jumps into action
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 flurry of things!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Orell doesn't spend time thinking, he spends time shooting. Shots twice, hits once. The arrow breaks off in the beast but didn't do as much damage as expected.

Yasmin hops right into action. She hits hard and nearly confirms the damage but misses. Still a strong hit the bounces off the creature.

The creature then responds with a brutal flurry against Yasmin.
bite, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 261d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 151d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
claw, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 161d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 201d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
second claw, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 321d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 161d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
wing, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 251d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 231d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
second claw, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 291d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 151d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
LOTS OF ATTACKS!

Samuel takes the pragmatic approach and leans its a Belker. It has DR5/-. He then misses on an attack on the demon.

Round 2, FIGHT!


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Rapier: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9
Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Flame: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Short Sword: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 29
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 = 10
Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6
Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Yasmin circles around, waiting for Shriek to do the same and then quickly hits with her swords and also tears a chunk out of the demon with her bite.

delay and coming out of delay when Shriek has acted, assuming he sets up a flank


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek steps to the side trying to set a flank for Yasmin sneak attacks. He then hacks at the creature "A Belker! Groarr!"
+2 longsword-PA (2-handed)+HR+flank: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 29
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 6 = 15

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell aims high on the thing to miss his friends and opens fire again!

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 6, 2, 3) + 7 = 19

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 3, 4, 6) + 7 = 25

Liberty's Edge

Round 2, FIGHT!
Orell Destiny: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 SHOOT HER! SHOOT HER!
Finn Lochlan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
monster: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 flurry of things!
Samuel Soulkeeper: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 SLICE!
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 delay and attack AGAIN!

The creature then responds with a brutal flurry against Yasmin.
bite, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 131d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 261d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
claw, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 131d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 281d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
second claw, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 291d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 281d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
wing, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 111d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
second claw, confirm, damage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 151d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 281d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Samuel then moves into position and slices hard into the beast.

Yasmin then moves into position hitting hard all three times!

Finn post when you can. For the rest...

ROUND 3, FIGHT!


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"We need to end this fast, grrroar!"
+2 longsword-PA+HR+flank (2-handed): 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 32
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 6 = 16
Critical?: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 + 2 + 2 = 30
Cold iron/Slashing damage+PA: 1d8 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 6 = 16

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

damn it thing is made of air... hard to hit

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 2, 3, 2) + 7 = 17

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

damage: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 5, 6, 6) + 7 = 28


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Rapier: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 30
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Flame: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Short Sword: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10
Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Rapier Crit?: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 28
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9
Flame: 1d10 ⇒ 3

"What do you think we are doing here, playing with it!?" Yasmin says while she attempts to place her rapier where it is supposed to hurt

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

crit: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1) + 5 = 8

thanks for showing me where it is.

Liberty's Edge

Samuel and Yasmin warm it up, Orell gets real mad, and then knocks it down! Orell fills it full of enough arrows to kill it. It falls and dissipates into the air.

Looking over the room, The withered and rent body lies in the northeast. The priest's robes are rotten, but a pouch at her side still
contains a scroll of cure critical wounds, a scroll of flame strike, a scroll of protection .from energy, and a scroll of summon monster V.

you can easily find the stuff and ID it using your skills and magic, so i'm giving you the stuff.

You find nothing else in the room. Where would you like to go next?


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Shriek picks up all the scrolls, giving whatever ones Finn is interested in to him "I will keep the rest"

"Let's keep exploring" the half-orc moves to explore F21 and F22, letting Yasmin check for traps first in the door.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 = 19


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"Yeah, yeah, I'll check for traps"

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell nods and reloads following along with the group.

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn also follows along.

I can cast Summon Monster V and Cure Critical Wounds. Ok if I carry those?


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"That's certainly ok for me Finn! Grooar!" the half-orc seems happy as he waits for the door to open.

Liberty's Edge

You carefully continue into the room with stairway. It descends to haunted dormitory (area F14) and ascend to the bell tower gallery (area F25).

You put assenting into the back of your mind and move into the last room on this floor, and move into the kitchen. It appears to have been used recently, though the strange stains and smells don't seem like they were created by preparing food. A cauldron of bubbling fluid sits atop a small fire burning in one of the fireplaces. You search the room with Yasmin's monster bonus and find someone used this room as an improvised alchemical lab. The fluid in the cauldron is a strange alchemical catalyst she created as a side effect of another experiment.

craft(alchemy) check!

Otherwise the room has nothing of value. What do you want to do next?

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

I don't have any ranks in Craft(alchemy), but here goes...

Casting guidance first...

Craft(alchemy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"So what have you uncovered Finn?" Shriek also uses detect magic in the cauldron.
Spellcraft+HR: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21

"Let's move to the upper area of the tower bell" to F25

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

good idea Orell says with a shuffle and a scratch and a keen eye for the enemy

Grand Lodge

Male Sylph Witch 6 | HP: 44/44 | AC: 12 (FF: 10; Touch: 12) | Fort: +3, Ref +4, Will +5 | Init +6 | CMB: +5 | CMD: 15 | Perception +11 Sense Motive +2

Finn takes a few samples of the fluid as he follows along...he keeps searching his mind to figure out what the strange liquid is...

Liberty's Edge

looking at the material in the pot, you are unable to identify what it might have been. Undeterred, you move on, and enter the bell tower. Scattered about this room a re coils of thick rope and three large bells. There is no cei ling-merely the steeple of the monastery's bell tower high above, accessible via a spiral stair to the south. A long rope dangles down from above, attached to the great bell sixty feet overhead.

Map updated and moved PC's. NEW MAP LOCATION!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1EBLCFM0_J4FV0VrFkerlXMFjzWPQHZpw0AD MqVTAMHA/edit?usp=sharing

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

to the very top? Orell says looking fieward to the view


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"After I have checked for traps"


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Yeah, let's look what is past that southern door. Grrroarrr!" Shriek points the door and starts searching the room while Yasmin checks the door for traps.
Perception: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Carefully checking for traps, you find it safe. You then enter the room A wooden veranda runs around the edges of this atrium. A large planter, overgrown with various shrubberies and plants, grows in the center of the area under the open sky. Staring up into the sky you see a moon naga lost in thought. As the door creaks, the trance is broken, but she only stares deep into you and says, Oh! Pardon me, but have you heard word from Szangi? He's not emerged from his lair since his last visit to that little human village, and I worry for the dear!


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Szangi?" Shriek tries to quickly think and find if he has heard this name before or guess what the naga might refer to.
Bardic knowledge+HR: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 21 +4 if K. arcane, +6 if K. local

"We might know him... but... before we explain us we need to know who are you and your relation to the dragon" the half-orc tries to be sympathetic to the naga, trying to avoid conflict if possible.
Diplomacy+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

Yasmin stands befuddled at the naga's non-violent reaction.

Liberty's Edge

As soon as Samuel says the name, the naga snaps to attention "No! I mean Mighty Aeteperax! Don't tell him I said that! She looks at you with shame and horror in her eyes.

She then looks at you after you try to talk to her, You're not here to hurt him are you? She then begins mumbling and rocking back and forth while waiting for your response.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 34 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"No, we just happen to be mushroom hunters" Shriek looks serious at the naga while he adds "Would you like him dead? What is this place?"
Bluff+HR: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

Scarab Sages

Male Human Lv 5 Gunslinger (Bolt Ace)/ 2 Ranger init+7, perc 11,Current HP 41, AC 18, fort +7, ref +10, will +7, cmd 17(heroism +2 morale bonus saves attacks skill checks)

Orell stands there holding his ancient howitzer and says yeah, mushroom hunters, thats us

aid another: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (10) - 2 = 8


hp 26/46 + shaken | Ac 20 (FF17, T15) | Init +5 | F+6 R+9 W+3 (+2 vs enchantments) | P+11 (+3 vs traps) | Bite 5/5 | Flame 1/1 | Reroll 0/1 | Map

"As Shriek said, we are to get the mushrooms. Did you see any?"

Aid bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

1,301 to 1,350 of 1,551 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ed's Dragon Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.