Last one to post wins


Forum Games

23,101 to 23,150 of 28,799 << first < prev | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | 462 | 463 | 464 | 465 | 466 | 467 | 468 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well guys I know you've noticed my absence lately. I occasionally see a post mentioning me or one of my ALTs as I skim through here when I get the opportunity. This is my official sign off. I want to stress this is not a bad thing, quite the opposite as a matter of fact. In October of last year my old job announced lay offs so I started working for a new company. It was a move up, pay was much better and I actually had stuff to do for my entre work day hence my disappearance from these boards during the 8-5 stretch of the day. And more recently I have met a wonderful woman who is now occupying the remainder of my free time. I've had a blast on here, there have been days when you have brought me to tears from laughing so hard. For now this is Triphoppenskip, Private Tiny and MBT signing out.

Thanks for the good times
Sam B.

Sovereign Court

I know that you probably won't see this, but I just wanted to let you know that it was fun having you. Good luck with your job and I wish you plenty of happiness with the future (and your new friend too! ;-)).


Bon chance and adieu!


N-no more Message Board Troll...???

Seriously, THnS, enjoy yourself!

*sticks lit dynamite in MBT's ear as a farewell salute*


We've bought you a carriage clock as a goodbye present.

It might look like a seagull covered in chickpeas, but it is, in fact, a carriage clock.

And when the big hand reaches the number six and the little hand reaches the number three, it goes "Bing bing bong! Pulg has wong!"

Scarab Sages

*offers Message board troll a farewell-gift bucket of army ants*

:')


*reminences about MBT and THnS*

Goblin Kid wrote:

*breaks internet in frustration at death of favored troll*

*speaks solemnly*
"There lives on in each of us, a small piece of message board troll"...
*thinks about that*

"Eeew..."

*thinks about it again...*

Eeew...

But still... You will be missed.


So long, farewell,auf wiedersehen, good night


It was fun having you, Triphoppenskip, take care of yourself (and the woman), ok?

*Makes a toast to the honorable ratty*


Hmm all of his aliases but one were animals... interesting.


What does that have to do with anything?


*Wonders what's wrong with animal aliases*
*Tries to eat GH*


The Game Hamster wrote:
What does that have to do with anything?

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

Are you zaying zhat zometimes ein hamster ist just ein hamster?

*strokes chin even more thoughtfully*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Schadenfreudian wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
What does that have to do with anything?

*strokes chin thoughtfully*

Are you zaying zhat zometimes ein hamster ist just ein hamster?

*strokes chin even more thoughtfully*

So... I found this...


lol yes what do you think it means GM?


It means I win.


MY STREAK!


Not for long.


*glances around menacingly*

*vanishes*


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Still winning.

Vid, with all that hair, a streak or two isn't surprising.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Oh Ho Ho good one. Don't make me bring out the pun bear.


Fear the power of my streaks!
*Activates prehensile hair*
I'm winning again!


I couldn't bear it if you did, Vid...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Crimson Red locks of Death!

...Oh wait wrong thread...


*looks on jealously at Sissyl's ninja skills*

*Vanishes*


Vidmaster7 wrote:
lol yes what do you think it means GM?

I think it means that our friend there is not entirely honest about what he looks like with his avatar pic.


The Game Hamster wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
lol yes what do you think it means GM?
I think it means that our friend there is not entirely honest about what he looks like with his avatar pic.

Or is a highly trained super intelligent animal!


Vidmaster7 wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
lol yes what do you think it means GM?
I think it means that our friend there is not entirely honest about what he looks like with his avatar pic.
Or is a highly trained super intelligent animal!

probably not that.


The Game Hamster wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
lol yes what do you think it means GM?
I think it means that our friend there is not entirely honest about what he looks like with his avatar pic.
Or is a highly trained super intelligent animal!
probably not that.

So your saying theirs a chance?


Vidmaster7 wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
lol yes what do you think it means GM?
I think it means that our friend there is not entirely honest about what he looks like with his avatar pic.
Or is a highly trained super intelligent animal!
probably not that.
So your saying theirs a chance?

In the Realm of Quantum physics, nearly* anything is possible

Spoiler:
*there are cases of improbability so great that you may discount it as a possibility


Well, true. It is also true that if a probability is more than 100% or less than 0% under a certain theory, the theory is wrong.


The Game Hamster wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
The Game Hamster wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
lol yes what do you think it means GM?
I think it means that our friend there is not entirely honest about what he looks like with his avatar pic.
Or is a highly trained super intelligent animal!
probably not that.
So your saying theirs a chance?

In the Realm of Quantum physics, nearly* anything is possible

** spoiler omitted **

*super intelligent animal on Paizo message broads confirmed 2017*


Sissyl wrote:
Well, true. It is also true that if a probability is more than 100% or less than 0% under a certain theory, the theory is wrong.

Of course, if that happened, you would have an illogicality, but that gets into the realm of philosophy.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

As long as no one reads this post, I will have won this thread. And lost it. So no one read this post.

AHHH! MY WAVE FUNCTION! IT COLLAPSED!

Great. You've ruined everything, reader.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my box... or will I?


Reminds me of this conversation back on page 454

DJ-Bogie wrote:
Schrödinger's Bogie, since I win when I post this, and I don't look back to see if anything is posted after, I remain in the winning position indefinitely, from my point of view.


Schrodinger's Dice wrote:

As long as no one reads this post, I will have won this thread. And lost it. So no one read this post.

AHHH! MY WAVE FUNCTION! IT COLLAPSED!

Dr. Pirate's Patented 'Touch It With A Bargepole' Pills can help with that, me hearty.


Error 418.


Error 404..

Sovereign Court

Hits 'Reboot' button.


*finishes calculating quantum wave-function solution*

It's really not that terrible. I know not why everyone is suffering errors.


Blame the autocorrector. It's always its fault.


IISEE WINNS!!!


Victory to goblins!!!


YESH!! VICTORY TO DA' GOBBOS!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Allons, lutins de la patrie,
Le chein en feu est arrivé!

Sovereign Court

Squeak! Squeak, I tell you, SQUEAK! {punches chunk of cheese}


Ricky, don't punch the cheese.

Sovereign Court

{suplexes a brie}


Not a lot of action while I was gone.


That's because you were gone.

23,101 to 23,150 of 28,799 << first < prev | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | 462 | 463 | 464 | 465 | 466 | 467 | 468 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / Last one to post wins All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.