Caldovan Marches 2022

Game Master rando1000

Date: Februm 28

Campaign Info Updated

Albarra

Over-land Map

Cavern Map

Party Funds: 413 gp, 5 sp, 2 cp, 500 gp amethyst, copper ritual bowl (Yoltzin carrying), Gold chess set v/500 gp (Chaucair's sack), 4 gp in gems


1 to 50 of 764 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2

Here's where we'll finish up character generation and discuss the campaign before we get started and during play.

To get started, character generation uses Pathfinder point buy rules at 20 Points. You begin with 1 trait of your choosing. To start make your characters at level 1. We might boost them before game start but I'd like to see the 1st level version. Maximum HP at 1st level.

Cordova Setting Background


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2

So, interesting. We have two clerics, a druid, a ranger, and a sorcerer.

Only place you're really thin is trapfinding/disabling. Have to figure something out for that.


HP:5/9|AC:13 T:13 FF:11|Fort:1 Ref:2 Will:2(6 vs charm/compulsion)|Init:+2
Resources used::
2 1st

Spizz here! If you allow campaign traits, I can rejigger myself slightly to pick up the Mummy's mask trapfinding trait.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
Spizz the Mighty wrote:
Spizz here! If you allow campaign traits, I can rejigger myself slightly to pick up the Mummy's mask trapfinding trait.

It's fine with me. Go ahead and take a free skill rank in Disable Device to get you started, as well.


Evening GM, thanks for the opportunity.

Reading your setting background there is mention of scholars debating the way that humans originally arrived in Vespia. Is this something that is fleshed out? I'm wondering if maybe a legendary hero of this time could be prophesied to return, hints and clues that Pious has found have lead him to believe that Caldova is the locations for this return?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
'Pious' Janus Shepherd wrote:
I'm wondering if maybe a legendary hero of this time could be prophesied to return, hints and clues that Pious has found have lead him to believe that Caldova is the locations for this return?

Hmmm. It's prehistory, so any legends would be quite removed from modern times. In fact it's probable many different peoples have their own legends regarding this time. It could be that some common threads in those legends have lead Pious here, investigating their veracity.

Also, regarding your deity, I would like to at least rename Aroden. How does Galicien sound? He's very similar other than not using Paizo's name.


I have a great backstory coming, but I have a few questions.

How do you feel about a prehistorical magical portal to another part of the multiverse? The portal would have been sealed, but it was accidently broken open by early human migraters.

How do you feel if it was linked to a mechanical life 'universe' like Mechanus?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
CucumberTree wrote:

I have a great backstory coming, but I have a few questions.

How do you feel about a prehistorical magical portal to another part of the multiverse? The portal would have been sealed, but it was accidently broken open by early human migraters.

How do you feel if it was linked to a mechanical life 'universe' like Mechanus?

I think we can fit that in. Go ahead and write up the character background and let me see how it all fits together. You can PM me with it until I've given full approval, if you'd like.


Male Human (advanced) Godling

Sorry, rando. I've had a family member go into emergency care. I'm haven't started my cleric yet, but I hope to start him either tonight or in the morning.


HP:5/9|AC:13 T:13 FF:11|Fort:1 Ref:2 Will:2(6 vs charm/compulsion)|Init:+2
Resources used::
2 1st

Spizz should be complete, sans equipment! Any idea when your ranger player will ping in? On a similar note, any idea what level we'll actually be starting at?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
TheWaskally wrote:
Sorry, rando. I've had a family member go into emergency care. I'm haven't started my cleric yet, but I hope to start him either tonight or in the morning.

No problem, RL is RL. Take care of what you need to and get it done when you can.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
Spizz the Mighty wrote:
Spizz should be complete, sans equipment! Any idea when your ranger player will ping in?

I'll contact him again in a couple days if he doesn't jump in.

Spizz the Mighty wrote:
On a similar note, any idea what level we'll actually be starting at?

It will probably be 2nd, since each of you would have had to traverse some distance before you get to the starting town, and traveling is dangerous.

In fact, let's go ahead and commit to that. 2nd level. Anyone who hasn't finished a character yet can make 2nd. Anyone who's already made one, go ahead and up them to 2nd. For HP above 1st, you can either take the average (keeping the .5s aside to total 1 ever other level) or you can roll using Paizo's dice tag.


HP:5/9|AC:13 T:13 FF:11|Fort:1 Ref:2 Will:2(6 vs charm/compulsion)|Init:+2
Resources used::
2 1st

Hit dice: 1d6 ⇒ 1

NICE!


rando1000 wrote:
Hmmm. It's prehistory, so any legends would be quite removed from modern times. In fact it's probable many different peoples have their own legends regarding this time. It could be that some common threads in those legends have lead Pious here, investigating their veracity.

Ok I like that

rando1000 wrote:
Also, regarding your deity, I would like to at least rename Aroden. How does Galicien sound? He's very similar other than not using Paizo's name.

Done. Is Galicien an established deity for you or is that up for co-development? I'm going to assume the latter, feel free to shut me down.

I guess Pious has probably taken tales he has heard of Galicien and the legends of old and rolled them all into one narrative. There is an established 'church' of Galicien (followers adhering to a set of commonish teachings and traditions) Pious takes these to the extreme. He sees regular followers of Galicien as decadent and showy, easy-lifers who pick and chose from the tenets and teachings. Pious' Galicien is fire and brimstone.

Pious has spent his adulthood collecting teachings and trace stories, anything that has remotely chimed with his image of his god has been added to his book/tattoos and become part of The Way. Anything that doesn't fit is discarded as apocryfal. The portents and half-stories have begun to form a pattern: Galicien or one of their chief heralds will return to/visit the mortal realm, and Caldova is the place.

Edit:
HP: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
'Pious' Janus Shepherd wrote:

I guess Pious has probably taken tales he has heard of Galicien and the legends of old and rolled them all into one narrative. There is an established 'church' of Galicien (followers adhering to a set of commonish teachings and traditions) Pious takes these to the extreme. He sees regular followers of Galicien as decadent and showy, easy-lifers who pick and chose from the tenets and teachings. Pious' Galicien is fire and brimstone.

Pious has spent his adulthood collecting teachings and trace stories, anything that has remotely chimed with his image of his god has been added to his book/tattoos and become part of The Way. Anything that doesn't fit is discarded as apocryfal. The portents and half-stories have begun to form a pattern: Galicien or one of their chief heralds will return to/visit the mortal realm, and Caldova is the place.

Sounds fine to me. I'm just planning on treating Galicien similarly to Aroden: LN, Longsword is a Favored Weapon, and a focus on the same domains. If you need to swap out a domain, feel free. If you can pick a holy symbol separate from Aroden's "eye" that might be helpful as flavor.

Feel free to run any ideas about the Church past me if you have specific questions or some element you want to bring in at some point. For now, where you're starting, there won't many (if any) Galicien followers aside from him.


rando1000 wrote:


I think we can fit that in. Go ahead and write up the character background and let me see how it all fits together. You can PM me with it until I've given full approval, if you'd like.

I'm still working out the narrative, but a Druid(Reincarnated Druid) will fit in deeply with the narrative.


HP:5/9|AC:13 T:13 FF:11|Fort:1 Ref:2 Will:2(6 vs charm/compulsion)|Init:+2
Resources used::
2 1st

Anything else you need from me? I think I'm up to date.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
Spizz the Mighty wrote:
Anything else you need from me? I think I'm up to date.

Not for the time being. Hopefully we'll be up and running by next week sometime. Keep an eye out.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2

I see I didn't note this, but go ahead and use 1000 gp for starting equipment/wealth.


I was wondering on how I would be able to afford the 10,000 chickens that I needed.


Can I use this, from the Human Race?:

Frontier Survivor: Humans with this trait gain the Technologist feat, which grants them understanding of technological subjects. Additionally, they gain a +2 racial bonus on Survival checks in the ruins of cities. This racial trait replaces skilled.

I'd like to use this for ancient magic.

No Name Yet:

Class: Druid(Reincarnated Druid) 2
Race: Human
Hitpoints: 12
Stats:
Str: 12
Dex: 14
Con: 10
Int: 12
Wis: 19 (+2 Racial)
Cha: 8

Alignment: N

Saves:
Fort: +3
Ref: +2
Will: +7

Init: +4
Speed 30'
AC 15 Touch 12, Flat-footed 13 (+2 Dex, +3 Armor)
CMD 14
CMB +2
Base Attack Bonus +1

Masterwork Whip, scorpion +4 1d4+1 x2
disarm, performance, reach, trip

Race: Human

Standard Racial Traits

Military Tradition: Several human cultures raise all children (or all children of a certain social class) to serve in the military or defend themselves with force of arms. They gain proficiency with up to two martial or exotic weapons appropriate to their culture. This racial trait replaces the bonus feat trait.

Exotic Weapon: Whip

Frontier Survivor: Humans with this trait gain the Technologist feat, which grants them understanding of technological subjects. Additionally, they gain a +2 racial bonus on Survival checks in the ruins of cities. This racial trait replaces skilled.

Feats:

Weapon Finesse (Combat)
Benefit: With a light weapon, elven curve blade, rapier, whip, or spiked chain made for a creature of your size category, you may use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls. If you carry a shield, its armor check penalty applies to your attack rolls.

Special: Natural weapons are considered light weapons.

Traits:

Reactionary
You gain a +2 trait bonus on Init

Class Skills: (10 Ranks)

Knowledge (nature) 8 = 2 rank, 3 Class, 1 Stat, +2 Trait
Perception (Wis) 9 = 2 rank, 3 Class, 4 Stat
Survival (Wis) 11 = 2 rank, 3 Class, 4 Stat, +2 Trait
Climb (Str) 6 = 2 rank, 3 Class, 1 Stat
Spellcraft (Int) 6 = 2 rank, 3 Class, 1 Stat

Languages: Common, Druidic Abyssal, Draconic

Spells:

Orison:
Create Water
Guidance
Light
Read Magic

1st:
Entangle
Faerie Fire
Goodberry
Longstrider

Class Features Druid(Reincarnated Druid):

Nature Bond (Ex)

Desert Domain

The spirits and secrets of the endless wastes are yours to command.

Granted Powers:

Heat Shimmer (Su): As a free action, you can surround yourself with heat distortion that acts as the blur spell. Creatures that strike you in melee while you’re using this ability are dazzled for 1 round (Fortitude negates). You may use this ability for a number of rounds per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. These rounds need not be consecutive.

Servant of the Sands (Sp): At 8th level, once per day, you may call upon the aid of a janni as if using lesser planar ally. At 12th level, you may call upon the aid of any type of common (non-noble) genie as if using planar ally. At 16th level, you may call upon the aid of a noble genie as if using greater planar ally. If you use this power while in desert terrain, you need not make an offering to call the creature(s), and the cost of any service is halved.

Domain Spells: 1st—cloak of shade, 2nd—shifting sand, 3rd—cup of dust, 4th—hallucinatory terrain, 5th—transmute rock to mud (creates loose sand instead of mud), 6th—sirocco, 7th—sunbeam, 8th—sunburst, 9th—horrid wilting.

Nature Sense (Ex)
A druid gains a +2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks.

Wild Empathy (Ex)
A druid can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check made to improve the attitude of a person. The druid rolls 1d20 and adds her druid level and her Charisma modifier to determine the wild empathy check result.

The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.

To use wild empathy, the druid and the animal must be able to study each other, which means that they must be within 30 feet of one another under normal conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.

A druid can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but she takes a –4 penalty on the check.

Mysterious Stranger (Ex)
At 2nd level, a reincarnated druids adds 1/2 her druid level to the DC of Sense Motive, Diplomacy, and Knowledge checks to learn about her.

This ability replaces woodland stride.

Items:
Masterwork Whip, scorpion 325
Leaf Armor 500

Can you check for errors please?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
CucumberTree wrote:

Can I use this, from the Human Race?:

Frontier Survivor: Humans with this trait gain the Technologist feat, which grants them understanding of technological subjects. Additionally, they gain a +2 racial bonus on Survival checks in the ruins of cities. This racial trait replaces skilled.

I'd like to use this for ancient magic.

Can you PM me more about how this all fits together. I'm having a little difficulty getting a grip on your concept regarding technology. I'm sure we can work it in, I just want to understand your thinking.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'll try and finish the background tonight...then we can talk.


Pious should be all up to date now. Leveled up to 2. Bought equipment. Rewrote the backstory. I've made a couple of minor adjustments to other character bits and bobs too, and swapped traits.


Male Human (advanced) Godling

Sorry, rando. Family member took a turn. She's alive, just not well. I've got the crunch done on my iomedean cleric nearly done. Just have to make a profile and transfer the information over.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
TheWaskally wrote:
Sorry, rando. Family member took a turn. She's alive, just not well. I've got the crunch done on my iomedean cleric nearly done. Just have to make a profile and transfer the information over.

I am so sorry to hear about your family member. May she have a complete recovery. Get to it when you can. I suspect there's going to be some interaction in town before adventure proper gets going, so take your time.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
CucumberTree wrote:
I'll try and finish the background tonight...then we can talk.

BTW, your sheet looked fine as it is, just waiting to get a better grasp on your character before we start.


Hey there, sorry for the late post. Mostly have my ranger character done. Already bumped up to 2nd level, but I could go back and recreate the first level version if you need to see it. I'll have to find the trait list somewhere, as I haven't added that yet


And just noticed the whole bit about 1000 gp to start. Wow, and my character as written only used 50gp of his basic ranger starting 175. He's not used to this kind of wealth :P


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2

Okay, we have everyone here now. Roll Call:

'Pious' Janus Shepherd - Human Inquisitor 2 LN
Rocko - Gnoll Ranger 2 CN
Spizz the Mighty - Kobold Sorcerer 2 NG
Unnamed (CucumberTree) - Human Druid 2 True N
Unnamed (TheWaskally) - Unchosen Cleric 2 AL Unchosen

So we're most of the way to having a party. I'll aim to start the ball rolling on Wednesday for those who have finished characters. The others can pop in later in the week once we have at least names and backgrounds hammered out.


HP:5/9|AC:13 T:13 FF:11|Fort:1 Ref:2 Will:2(6 vs charm/compulsion)|Init:+2
Resources used::
2 1st

Looking forward to it!


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2

First post introducing the starting locale is up. Feel free to debut your characters when you get a chance. Ask any questions you need about the town here.


Male Human (advanced) Godling

rando. I'm sorry. But I'm pulling out of the campaign recruitment. My family member is not getting better and she's additional help. I just can't focus on making a good character and playing a new campaign. Thank you for the opportunity. Everyone, have a wonderful time.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
TheWaskally wrote:
rando. I'm sorry. But I'm pulling out of the campaign recruitment. My family member is not getting better and she's additional help. I just can't focus on making a good character and playing a new campaign. Thank you for the opportunity. Everyone, have a wonderful time.

It's no problem at all. Hoping for the best possible outcome. Best wishes to you.


All the best Waskally


Background:

The following was taught to Lexxan by the Elders:

My idea was:

The elders were one of the first of the human expansionist. Due to climate change, the droughts brought the great forests that they settled down in to death. By shrubs, then small trees and finally the sequoias they lived in.

While searching out further, the Elders com across magically protected artesian wells that fed to a large mesa that stretches out over a large canyon. Taking a tunnel for the influx of water from the collective wells, They find a artificial cavity within the mesa. It's domelike with a 1000ft diameter construct. The crystalline supports look grown from some type of blue glass that is much stronger then steel. Massive doors ring the cylinder. The look like they are made from brass and gold. They are lined with Old Elven words of power, which glow against the magical doors.

A giant tree sits in the center. It spans 500 feet high. It glows from within and spurns life around it. The tendril like roots find purchase around the doors. The Elders call the Tree Sanctuary.

Sanctuary was otherwordly, but it had found itself a home within the mesa. It fed on the power of what hid behind the doors. There were research facilities within the mesa. The were created by dragons. For unknown reasons, The elves had left the facility and the doors hidden and abandoned. The Dragons had somehow found it, and facilitated the planting and growth of Sanctuary.

The dragons had abandoned the mesa as well for some unknown reasons. Many technologies were left behind by the Dragons. They used their blood to create kobolds using facilities made using Sanctuary's tendrils. The slave race worked for them. One technology was a power suit that molded around the wearer. It shielded them while also giving the moldable outer skin. Need to dig, now you have powerful shovels for hands. Need to brake rock, now you have pick axes.

It took a long time to figure on how the magic worked.

The Elders made homes in the side of the mesa. They overlooked the largest canyon on the continent. 1500 ft from the valley floor.

The first death and reincarnation, changed everything. It was a forever gift from eating Sanctuary fruit, but the Elders became reckless. They accidently slightly opened an elven door. There was Light and Movement. Living cube of a machine. It found our world...and it started converting it. The living Sanctuary moved its tentacles to fight it.

Combat, on going combat... Sanctuary knew that it must stop the Mechanoids from converting our world to theirs.

Several generations born into near immortality, learn how to fight back against the Mechaniods.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The day Lex lost her home, was the day Sanctuary started to die. The Mechaniods turned her flesh to black coal. She started to rot. My mother yelled to me. "Run!"

Lex ran. She grabbed the expandable glider. She could feel reality shift somehow. She jumps.

She struggles to get the wing pack strapped to herself. Fighting against the assaultive wind, she secures it. She frees the wings just in time to see herself hit the ground hard.

Lex looks up and sees her home slip from this reality to another.

She waited for the reincarnated to return. No reincarnate returned.


I'm not sure whether you'd like to have a Mechanoid survive, but it could really be a dangerous foe.

I'd really like to give the group a possible way to dragon horde. I happen to know the possible location of a dragon memory library.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
Lexxan wrote:

I'm not sure whether you'd like to have a Mechanoid survive, but it could really be a dangerous foe.

I'd really like to give the group a possible way to dragon horde. I happen to know the possible location of a dragon memory library.

I will definitely keep those in mind.


do you think we could get a map of the continent?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
Lexxan wrote:
do you think we could get a map of the continent?

There really aren't any great maps of the entire continent. The Caldovan Marches, the area of the campaign, is not even fully explored by any society that's bothered to put it down on paper.

Can I ask what you're looking for, specifically? Is it background related? If so, you can work with me directly on finding locations of a key site, etc.

The campaign itself with offer a lot of options for exploration, so all I can really offer is generalities at this early stage.


I was looking for areas of backgrounds to explore/expand while waiting for gameplay posts.

Do you have a list of things waiting for expansion?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2

Roughly, you have the following nearby:

North: Farmland and the larger city of Santa Merceda.
West: Grassland/watershed, followed by mountains.
South: Mesas, followed by more grassland, and then a hook of the same mountains as above.
East: Mesas, a small forested area, and more farmland, leading toward Espa.

The climate gets quite hot and dry in the summer, though not quite to the level of the desert (which is further North and West). Since you took the Desert Domain, I'm assuming your character originated from that area, probably traveling as part of a caravan, since the wilds are very dangerous. Further you get from civilization, generally, the higher the encounter CR will get.

Without in-character knowledge, or seeking out maps in-world, that's about the most I can give you right now. You can, of course seek out those things in game.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2

Seems like at least some of the party is agreed on looking into the missing cattle, so we'll move along on that path if there is no objection.

Does anyone wish to purchase any gear not already on your sheets? It's going to be at least a day trip, so you should have food and water, or the ability to procure/access same.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Lex has enough survival to feed. Plus she has Goodberry for food. Plus she can create water non stop. we're cool

Liberty's Edge

Male Historian/Curator

Hello Friends

I have unfortunately had a health crisis come up and find myself needing to step away from the boards for a time while I work on getting better.
I am really sorry for all the games I play and more so for the ones that I run. I do not know how long it will be before I come back onto the boards, but I hope it is not too long.

Please take care of your selves and I wish you all health and wellness.

Daniel


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
Daniel Stewart wrote:

Hello Friends

I have unfortunately had a health crisis come up and find myself needing to step away from the boards for a time while I work on getting better.
I am really sorry for all the games I play and more so for the ones that I run. I do not know how long it will be before I come back onto the boards, but I hope it is not too long.

No problem. Since Adler hasn't done anything since the interactions at the Friendly Mesa, we'll just leave him back in Albarra. If you're able to join at some future date, let me know.

Spizz, that places you back on the primary list for picking locks etc. If you have the GP left, I recommend you retroactively pick up a set of 100 gp masterwork thieves tools for a +2 bonus. If you can't afford let me know by PM and we'll work it out.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
Daniel Stewart wrote:


Please take care of your selves and I wish you all health and wellness.

Daniel

You as well.


HP:5/9|AC:13 T:13 FF:11|Fort:1 Ref:2 Will:2(6 vs charm/compulsion)|Init:+2
Resources used::
2 1st

Afraid I used all my gold to buy myself some muleback cords, to help offset the awful Kobold strength penalty!


Spizz the Mighty wrote:
Afraid I used all my gold to buy myself some muleback cords, to help offset the awful Kobold strength penalty!

I gotta extra 100 gp you can borrow :)

Daniel Stewart wrote:

Hello Friends

I have unfortunately had a health crisis come up and find myself needing to step away from the boards for a time while I work on getting better.
I am really sorry for all the games I play and more so for the ones that I run. I do not know how long it will be before I come back onto the boards, but I hope it is not too long.

Please take care of your selves and I wish you all health and wellness.

Daniel

I'm sorry. I thought that we could get a special backpack which you could use to ride my back...a Master Blaster redo.

rando1000 wrote:


A bit more narrative control of the environment than I'm used to giving players, but I'll play along occasionally.

You know, I held the assumption that the players were to help add lore. After rereading the recruiting thread, I realize that I must have added the idea from melding it in from another recruitment. Sorry about that :P


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 7/Martial Artist 2
CucumberTree wrote:


You know, I held the assumption that the players were to help add lore. After rereading the recruiting thread, I realize that I must have added the idea from melding it in from another recruitment. Sorry about that :P

There was definitely an element of that, but my intention was that I would essentially build the campaign details (proactively) in such a way that the Player's character ideas would work within the setting. Basically I wanted to open up some character options that might be nonstandard otherwise, while still avoiding creating an everything-bagel like Golarion.

That said, I definitely see how you could read what I wrote that way. So no problem at all. People have different playstyles, and I try to make the game fun for everyone, while still keeping it something I enjoy doing. If you (or any of the players) come up with ideas you'd like me to work in to the campaign, just PM me and I'll see what I can do and where it might fit in.

1 to 50 of 764 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Caldovan Marches 2022 Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.