Dragons Demand - LJM table 2

Game Master Liam Mooney

MAP

Current Map

QUESTS

The Collapsed Tower:
The Baroness of Belhaim wants you to investigate the ruins of the collapsed tower and find out why there are dead kobolds mixed in with the towers rubble

Finding Hunclay:
Find out whether Balthus Hunclay had anything to do with the Witch Tower’s collapse.

Making Friends or Enemies*:
Make at least one of the families of Belhaim either helpful or hostile towards the party.
Hero or Villain*:
Make everyone in one of Belhaim’s factions either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Best Friend or Worst Nightmare*:
Make everyone in Belhaim either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Belhaim Historian*:
Learn a great deal about Belhaim’s history.

* - optional


401 to 416 of 416 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

As Gwibble is checking Corin is alive, he would most likely spot both Special Mithril Daggers in his belt.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"I have the things to camp here but it may be best to get Corin some help," says Edon still looking down at the unconscious Bard.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Yes, I think so.

Before they go he does check to see if the two mithril daggers would fit into the slots but he does not insert them.

Shadow Lodge

The notched mithril daggers appear to be an exact match to the size of the slots.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble eyes the chests in the room. We might find something that helps us in these or they might have horrible traps or monsters in them...

He spends some time carefully examinign each chest for danger before deciding whether or not to open any of them.

Taking 20 on perception for 26 for each chest. Each should take a minute.

Shadow Lodge

As he eyes the chests Gwibble can't see anything of danger with them. They all look to be locked.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Having to come back could be troublesome, could we load up Corrin on your companion in case we need to leave quickly?" asks Edon.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Sadly the companion got left behind as he cannot climb ladders. How heavy do the chests look to be?

Shadow Lodge

The chests look to be around 25lbs plus whatever's in them.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Edon whistles at the rest of the party that are keeping quiet before raising his voice a little, ”If we can get these chests out could you carry them up?” Edon thinks for a moment before continuing to speak at his normal volume and before he gets an answer, “There could be something in those chests to help our bard. These chests are too well hidden and protected to be useless.

I hope...

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Nerak and Vultha agree to help carry Corin and the chests back to the entrance.

they can leave once we're out of this mess.

Shadow Lodge

Definitely. They'll be able to help you get out of the dungeon with the chests and then leave with their share of the loot. The chests are locked but you'll be able to bash them open eventually.

By inserting the 2 mithril daggers into the slots and twisting you're able to get the metal bars to descend into the floor, leaving the chests accessible.

Between the group you're able to get the chests out of the dungeon and break them open and find the following:

18,500 cp, 4,000 sp, 115 gp, 14 pp, and a teak case containing 30 gems (the case and gems together are worth 800gp).

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

How are we dividing that loot? Basically how much each do we have to spend?

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Do we get the Mithril daggers back?

From the loot listed about, between the 4 of us, about 410gp each I think.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

I suggest we pool some of the loot to buy a wand of cure light wounds for the group before we split anything.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

That was top of my list too, Liam what do we all get after buying a wand?

401 to 416 of 416 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dragons Demand - LJM table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.