Dragons Demand - LJM table 2

Game Master Liam Mooney

MAP

Current Map

QUESTS

The Collapsed Tower:
The Baroness of Belhaim wants you to investigate the ruins of the collapsed tower and find out why there are dead kobolds mixed in with the towers rubble

Finding Hunclay:
Find out whether Balthus Hunclay had anything to do with the Witch Tower’s collapse.

Making Friends or Enemies*:
Make at least one of the families of Belhaim either helpful or hostile towards the party.
Hero or Villain*:
Make everyone in one of Belhaim’s factions either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Best Friend or Worst Nightmare*:
Make everyone in Belhaim either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Belhaim Historian*:
Learn a great deal about Belhaim’s history.

* - optional


401 to 450 of 521 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

As Gwibble is checking Corin is alive, he would most likely spot both Special Mithril Daggers in his belt.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"I have the things to camp here but it may be best to get Corin some help," says Edon still looking down at the unconscious Bard.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Yes, I think so.

Before they go he does check to see if the two mithril daggers would fit into the slots but he does not insert them.

Shadow Lodge

The notched mithril daggers appear to be an exact match to the size of the slots.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble eyes the chests in the room. We might find something that helps us in these or they might have horrible traps or monsters in them...

He spends some time carefully examinign each chest for danger before deciding whether or not to open any of them.

Taking 20 on perception for 26 for each chest. Each should take a minute.

Shadow Lodge

As he eyes the chests Gwibble can't see anything of danger with them. They all look to be locked.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Having to come back could be troublesome, could we load up Corrin on your companion in case we need to leave quickly?" asks Edon.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Sadly the companion got left behind as he cannot climb ladders. How heavy do the chests look to be?

Shadow Lodge

The chests look to be around 25lbs plus whatever's in them.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Edon whistles at the rest of the party that are keeping quiet before raising his voice a little, ”If we can get these chests out could you carry them up?” Edon thinks for a moment before continuing to speak at his normal volume and before he gets an answer, “There could be something in those chests to help our bard. These chests are too well hidden and protected to be useless.

I hope...

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Nerak and Vultha agree to help carry Corin and the chests back to the entrance.

they can leave once we're out of this mess.

Shadow Lodge

Definitely. They'll be able to help you get out of the dungeon with the chests and then leave with their share of the loot. The chests are locked but you'll be able to bash them open eventually.

By inserting the 2 mithril daggers into the slots and twisting you're able to get the metal bars to descend into the floor, leaving the chests accessible.

Between the group you're able to get the chests out of the dungeon and break them open and find the following:

18,500 cp, 4,000 sp, 115 gp, 14 pp, and a teak case containing 30 gems (the case and gems together are worth 800gp).

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

How are we dividing that loot? Basically how much each do we have to spend?

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Do we get the Mithril daggers back?

From the loot listed about, between the 4 of us, about 410gp each I think.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

I suggest we pool some of the loot to buy a wand of cure light wounds for the group before we split anything.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

That was top of my list too, Liam what do we all get after buying a wand?

Shadow Lodge

The Mithril daggers are retrievable once you've got the chests out of the barred area. After buying a Wand of Cure Light Wounds you'd be able to split what's left from the chests/sale of the daggers for 278gp each.

You'd still have the Crest which is of value to the right person...

As you leave the ruins of the witch tower you see that it is now pretty late in the night. Looking down the hill into town you can only see a few lights shining through windows, most of them coming from the Wise Piper Inn.


CG Female Kitsune Oracle of the Heavens 1 HP: 8/8 | AC: 14/14/10 (18/14/14 w/Coat of Many Stars) | CMD: 13, CMB: -1 | F: 0, R: +3, W: +2 | Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 | Spells: Dancing Lights: 3/3, 1st: 4/4 | Coat of Many Stars: 1/1 hours/day | Wands: CLW: ?? | Status: Warded (+2 to AC, Saves)

A small, young woman in an odd hat made of straw approaches the Wise Piper Inn on the verge of collapse. On her shoulders and pack lays a handsome fox, and her head is bowed as she huffs along the pathway.

"B-brother? How much longer are you going to ride on my pack? You are not nearly as light as you seem to think," she quietly scolds the fox when she thinks no one is looking. "Especially after eating all of the food we had left."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 9 (9) | AC: 15/19; T: 14; FF: 11/15 | Init: +4 | Fort: +2; Ref: +4; Will: +3 | Perception: +6; Sense Motive +2; Scent, Low-Light Vision

The small fox was an odd-looking creature for it's species: solid black fur with lightning-shaped streaks of fur running the length of it's tail.

The oddest thing, however, was the veil that sat upon it's face.

At the woman's comment the fox laughed, then hopped down and started running circles around her feet.


CG Female Kitsune Oracle of the Heavens 1 HP: 8/8 | AC: 14/14/10 (18/14/14 w/Coat of Many Stars) | CMD: 13, CMB: -1 | F: 0, R: +3, W: +2 | Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 | Spells: Dancing Lights: 3/3, 1st: 4/4 | Coat of Many Stars: 1/1 hours/day | Wands: CLW: ?? | Status: Warded (+2 to AC, Saves)

The young woman stumbles as the fox launches itself from its perch. True, it is not a large fox, but the woman is small and not very strong herself. She keeps herself from falling as she tries not to step on the fox currently toying with her. From the way her cheeks begin to color, it's clear that this is not as amusing for her as it is for the fox.

"Onii-san! Please stop before you make me fall," she begs the fox in as quiet a voice as she can manage in the hope of keeping her conversation with the fox from being obvious.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble looks around the group, Lets get some rest at the Inn, maybe ask around about the crest.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin's unconscious body drools blood in agreement.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Some of us need it a lot more than others," says Edon looking worriedly at the injured bard. Edon enters the inn and looks for some staff with the intention of getting a room.


CG Female Kitsune Oracle of the Heavens 1 HP: 8/8 | AC: 14/14/10 (18/14/14 w/Coat of Many Stars) | CMD: 13, CMB: -1 | F: 0, R: +3, W: +2 | Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 | Spells: Dancing Lights: 3/3, 1st: 4/4 | Coat of Many Stars: 1/1 hours/day | Wands: CLW: ?? | Status: Warded (+2 to AC, Saves)

As Tsukiko walks up to the inn, she sees the ragged band of adventurers and their unconscious companion.

"Oh! Let me help," she says before brazenly (for a properly raised Minkaian woman) running up to Corin and placing a hand on him. She says a prayer in a lilting language that sounds almost like she's singing and a soft white glow, like that of the moon or the stars surrounds her and the bloodied half-elf.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Corin gets 10 HP back and should be conscious again.

"Are you alright? Is anyone else hurt," she asks hurriedly before seeming to realize the people before her are complete strangers and starting to blush rather furiously.

"兄弟、もう一度やったと思う," she mutters as she averts her eyes.

Minkaian:

"Brother, I think I did it again."

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Edon initially jumps to stop the woman for touching the bard. As expected Edon fails to put up any fight. Almost instantly Edon notices what she is actually doing, relaxing he puts his hands back down at his sides.

"Thank you for that, I'm sure Corin will be most thankful once he wakes up. I am Edon Merr of the Merr family. The gentleman you just healed is Corin. This fellow here is Gwibble. A pleasure to meet you, and your name is?" says Edon without a gap to get a word in edgeways. Now that Corin is better Edon seems in a much better mood.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin begins to stir. Mr Edon, what happened? Am I dead? I don't feel dead. I feel great. Is this my blood? How did we get here? Why is the fox looking at me? Is there a fox, or am I hallucinating?

Corin shakes his head then holds out his hand. Hi, I'm... Looks over at Edon. What he said.


HP 9 (9) | AC: 15/19; T: 14; FF: 11/15 | Init: +4 | Fort: +2; Ref: +4; Will: +3 | Perception: +6; Sense Motive +2; Scent, Low-Light Vision

So quick bit of info. I put my Ward hex on Tsukiko at the start of the day, so she has +2 deflection bonus to AC and resistance bonus to saves until she fails a save or is hit by an attack.

The tiny fox looked over the limping survivors and moved around their legs, doing that wierd darting in-and-out thing that foxes do.

Anyone still injured?


CG Female Kitsune Oracle of the Heavens 1 HP: 8/8 | AC: 14/14/10 (18/14/14 w/Coat of Many Stars) | CMD: 13, CMB: -1 | F: 0, R: +3, W: +2 | Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 | Spells: Dancing Lights: 3/3, 1st: 4/4 | Coat of Many Stars: 1/1 hours/day | Wands: CLW: ?? | Status: Warded (+2 to AC, Saves)

Tsukiko, having hidden behind her straw hat just as Edon's thanks made her blush even more, peeks over the brim and looks at him and Corin.

Oh no, He's cute! I'll never be able to properly accept his thanks!

"Ts-ts-tsukiko! My name is Tsukiko," she says, a little too loudly at first, but she's much quieter as she continues. Her fingers begin to turn the hat as she looks away for a moment. "Um, it is very nice to meet you. Th-the fox is," she hesitates, stopping herself from blurting out my brother just in time. "The fox is Kage. He likes to play tricks on me," she explains, her eyes meeting Corin's for a moment before flicking back off to the side as she works her fingers around the brim of the hat more and more quickly.

"I-I apologies for my rudeness. I saw you were in pain and peril and I had to help," she explains to Corin. The words come out with some difficulty and hesitation in odd places as she tried to remember the words.

Tsukiko tries to remain calm, but she could feel the words slipping from her mind as her nerves got the better of her. She only hoped that one of them was knowledgeable enough to know the language of the great kami of the heavens.

Thanks! that will definitely help out the AC situation.


HP 9 (9) | AC: 15/19; T: 14; FF: 11/15 | Init: +4 | Fort: +2; Ref: +4; Will: +3 | Perception: +6; Sense Motive +2; Scent, Low-Light Vision

As Tsikiko bumbled her way through the common tonuge, the fox begins to make the sound that can only be laughter. It then scoots behind her and shoulder checks her gently on the back of her calf.


CG Female Kitsune Oracle of the Heavens 1 HP: 8/8 | AC: 14/14/10 (18/14/14 w/Coat of Many Stars) | CMD: 13, CMB: -1 | F: 0, R: +3, W: +2 | Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 | Spells: Dancing Lights: 3/3, 1st: 4/4 | Coat of Many Stars: 1/1 hours/day | Wands: CLW: ?? | Status: Warded (+2 to AC, Saves)

Kage is not a large fox, but Tsukiko is not even a little strong. The young woman stumbles a step before tripping and falling into Corin with a yelp as she throws her arms out to try and catch herself. Her hat goes flaying a little ways away, leaving her furiously blushing face on full display, at least until it's buried in the half-elven bard's chest.

Kinda wonder if Kage is playing matchmaker here or just having some fun at his little sister's expense.


HP 9 (9) | AC: 15/19; T: 14; FF: 11/15 | Init: +4 | Fort: +2; Ref: +4; Will: +3 | Perception: +6; Sense Motive +2; Scent, Low-Light Vision

maybe...=D

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

”I think we need to go inside for a drink. We owe you one at least. What do foxes drink by the way?” says Edon cheerily as he walks towards the inn before continuing, ”If dashing over to heal my injured friend is rude then maybe we need a few more rude priests.”

Shadow Lodge

As you enter the inn the owner, Talia, stands up from a chair by the fireplace. "Good you're back. I'd been told the Baroness had hired you to go poking around the ruins of the Witch Tower, quite a few of my patrons had stayed out late to see if you'd return but they've left now."

"I'm off to bed soon myself but if you'd like any food or drink first let me know, you all look like you need it. Oh, and you have a new friend plus an extra pet, would you be staying with the others or would you like your own room for 5 silver?"


CG Female Kitsune Oracle of the Heavens 1 HP: 8/8 | AC: 14/14/10 (18/14/14 w/Coat of Many Stars) | CMD: 13, CMB: -1 | F: 0, R: +3, W: +2 | Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 | Spells: Dancing Lights: 3/3, 1st: 4/4 | Coat of Many Stars: 1/1 hours/day | Wands: CLW: ?? | Status: Warded (+2 to AC, Saves)

Tsukiko, not really able to do anything else as she recovers from her stumble and goes after her hat giggles.

"Thank you very much," she says with a bow when invited to join them. "I appreciate your hospitality, and this fox will drink anything with alcohol in it."

Following the group inside, she finds her blush turning just a little deeper at the innkeepers question.

"K-Kage and I will take our own room," she says, surprising herself with how fluent she sounded.

I guess I'm calming down a little, she thinks as she pulls out five silver coins from her purse.

"May I have some hot water and a bowl of soup or broth if you have any," she asks as she pays for the room.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Everyone leaving gives us an air of mystery, it will add to our story. I'll take a large beer and an even larger bowl of whatever food you have as long as it is full of meat and vegetables. Plus a drink for the fox and the lady," says Edon as he sits down in a chair as close to the fire as possible. Edon appears to be in much better spirits now than no one is dying and that food is on the horizon. He gives his clothes a quick dust before shaking his head and cleaning himself magically.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble regards the new arrivals with curiosity. Fortuitous it is that they were here, have you been working your will Old Deadeye? It is good that Corin is recovered.

Leaving the group he heads to the stable to make sure that Gribble is being well cared for. He spends some time feedng and grooming him and leaves a couple of silver coins for the stable lad to find in the morning.

Returning to the Inn he pulls out a flagon and settles himself into a chair to regard the newcomers. So, what brings you to this place, you are clearly not locals...


HP 9 (9) | AC: 15/19; T: 14; FF: 11/15 | Init: +4 | Fort: +2; Ref: +4; Will: +3 | Perception: +6; Sense Motive +2; Scent, Low-Light Vision

The fox hopped up on the bar then leapt over where the booze was kept and tapped a bottle of whiskey with it's snout.


CG Female Kitsune Oracle of the Heavens 1 HP: 8/8 | AC: 14/14/10 (18/14/14 w/Coat of Many Stars) | CMD: 13, CMB: -1 | F: 0, R: +3, W: +2 | Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 | Spells: Dancing Lights: 3/3, 1st: 4/4 | Coat of Many Stars: 1/1 hours/day | Wands: CLW: ?? | Status: Warded (+2 to AC, Saves)

Tsukiko accepts the offer fo a drink with exceeding politeness before answering Gwibble's question.

"Kage and I are indeed not from here, Frog-san," she says, her speech getting more natural and fluid as she relaxes. "We come form over the Crown of the World, from the lands of Tian Xia. I follow the Starsong, the Wanderer of the Heavens, and to see new and exciting places that I have never been to before is what she calls me to do. This town is where my feet took us after traveling to Taldor by ship from the Lands of the Linnorm Kings."

Her clothing supports her claim, with the various pieces made in a half-dozen different styles. Her boots are worn with perhaps another couple of months left in them before they will wear out completely. How someone as small and frail looking as she managed survive the harrowing trip is left unsaid.

"My I ask why you are so injured? I had thought this area relatively safe? Was it bandits? Brigands? Goblins?"

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin, who has been uncommonly silent since Tsukiko fell into his arms outside the tavern suddenly launches to his feet.

DEMONS!

Realising his outburst was louder than he intended, his sit back down and leans forward, whispering excitedly.

Demons. Well just one demon. But it was nasty. And a bird. But then is wasn't a bird. And giant centipedes. There were two of them. And an air elemental who was nothing like the one in Passion of Storms. And we were looking for a wizard like Mr Merr called Hunclay. But we didn't find him in the Witch's Tower. That's where we were, only half of it is underground now. And Kobolds, but they where already dead. And our friend Vultha didn't know them. Where is Vultha?

Corin begins to look around the room for his missing friends.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble pats Corin on the shoulder, Be calm my friend. My name is Gwibble, this is Corin. We were exploring the area beneath a ruined tower here following some structural collapse. The locals have a missing wizard. There remains much to explore. If you are the adventurous sort then perhaps you might consider joining us, we could certainly do with the help. I should wanr you we have already an imp we struggled to deal with, also a ghoul and other dangers. The place seems to be crawling with monsters, it is a wonder they have left this little town alone for so long.

Shadow Lodge

Talia brings out drinks for you all as well as some bread, cheese and meats. "The last of the stews gone cold now unfortunately but there will be warm porridge available in the morning."

Once you all have what you need she bids you goodnight before heading to bed.


CG Female Kitsune Oracle of the Heavens 1 HP: 8/8 | AC: 14/14/10 (18/14/14 w/Coat of Many Stars) | CMD: 13, CMB: -1 | F: 0, R: +3, W: +2 | Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 | Spells: Dancing Lights: 3/3, 1st: 4/4 | Coat of Many Stars: 1/1 hours/day | Wands: CLW: ?? | Status: Warded (+2 to AC, Saves)

Tsukiko thanks Talia for the food and drink before helping herself.

"Perhaps they are bound there. It is not unheard of for such things to happen back home," she observes before taking a sip of her drink. "If you are heading back in there, then I would happily go, if you will have me. I have a few things that may help make things a little easier on all of you."


HP 9 (9) | AC: 15/19; T: 14; FF: 11/15 | Init: +4 | Fort: +2; Ref: +4; Will: +3 | Perception: +6; Sense Motive +2; Scent, Low-Light Vision

Kage again taps the bottle of Whiskey, this time a bit more insistant.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin absent-mindedly reaches over, opens the bottle and pours a shot in front of the fox. It's only when he puts down the bottle, he realises what he's done. He gives the fox a quizzical look, before pouring himself a shot as well.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

You normally pay for the bottle before pouring drinks.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin tugs on Edon's sleeve. Em, Mr Merr. Did we find and treasure down there? He holds up the bottle. Sometimes I forget I'm no longer working in m'mom's tavern.


HP 9 (9) | AC: 15/19; T: 14; FF: 11/15 | Init: +4 | Fort: +2; Ref: +4; Will: +3 | Perception: +6; Sense Motive +2; Scent, Low-Light Vision

The fox bows? then quickly laps up the the whiskey before it taps the bottle again.


CG Female Kitsune Oracle of the Heavens 1 HP: 8/8 | AC: 14/14/10 (18/14/14 w/Coat of Many Stars) | CMD: 13, CMB: -1 | F: 0, R: +3, W: +2 | Initiative: +3, Perception: +4 | Spells: Dancing Lights: 3/3, 1st: 4/4 | Coat of Many Stars: 1/1 hours/day | Wands: CLW: ?? | Status: Warded (+2 to AC, Saves)

Tsukiko sighs before pulling out enough to pay for the whiskey and placing it on the shelf where the bottle had been. (How much for that?)

"There are times I wonder if Kage is a tanuki in disguise. He certainly drinks enough." she explains as she returns to her seat and continues enjoying her meal. After another few bites she looks to the strange trio with them and asks, "what brings you here?"

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 7/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"I don't think we should be giving a fox whiskey," say Edon quietly to no one in particular before replying to Corin, "We didn't do half bad for a first try not bad at all." Edon doesn't go into exactly how much they made and what they got as an unsavory person could live for a long time off the amount of loot they got from the ruins.

"We came here originally under different circumstances but currently we are investigating the Witch Tower on behalf of the Baroness. As you saw the abandoned ruins weren't as abandoned as we initially thought. After a good rest we might be going back to have a second look around," replies Edon.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble nods, Yes, I want to get back in there, find out what is going on. This time I want to bring Gribble too. Maybe we can get the villagers to set up some sort of harness to get him down.

401 to 450 of 521 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dragons Demand - LJM table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.