Dragons Demand - LJM table 2

Game Master Liam Mooney

MAP

Current Map

QUESTS

The Collapsed Tower:
The Baroness of Belhaim wants you to investigate the ruins of the collapsed tower and find out why there are dead kobolds mixed in with the towers rubble

Finding Hunclay:
Find out whether Balthus Hunclay had anything to do with the Witch Tower’s collapse.

Making Friends or Enemies*:
Make at least one of the families of Belhaim either helpful or hostile towards the party.
Hero or Villain*:
Make everyone in one of Belhaim’s factions either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Best Friend or Worst Nightmare*:
Make everyone in Belhaim either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Belhaim Historian*:
Learn a great deal about Belhaim’s history.

* - optional


251 to 300 of 439 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

just remembered this is language dependent, so if the imp doesn't speak Elvish it's not affected. Do'h!


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

Nerak will draw her shortbow and take a shot at the imp. "Damnable devil and your fiendish tricks!"

Attack, PBS: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24
Damage, PBS: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Shadow Lodge

Nerak's arrow hits the imp but it doesn't seem to have much of an effect.

The imp laughs before disappearing.

Imp secret roll:
Stealth invisible, moving: 1d20 + 31 ⇒ (10) + 31 = 41

Yes, biting words wouldn't have affected him as he doesn't know any Elven. I messed up on the initiative though, should have said Nerak not Corin at the end of my last post so can do something else.

33 Edon
18 Nerak (-1hp)
17 Gwibble

12 Harzogopas
7 Vultha (-2hp)
5 Corin (-2hp)

Everyone can act now.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Edon swings his crossbow around and tries to get a lock on the imp.

Ready:

Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d8 ⇒ 6

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble also readies an action to shoot the imp once it becomes visible.

Readied attack:

If it is threatening him he will 5' step first before shooting so as not to provoke

Bow, PBS?: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Does anyone know what hurts this thing?

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Don't use fire or poison," shouts Edon hurriedly.


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

Vultha delays until the imp reappears.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin starts looking around the room casting Detect Magic once more.

Shadow Lodge

Corin detects that there are magical aura(s) in the room.

33 Edon - Readied
18 Nerak (-1hp)
17 Gwibble - Readied
12 Harzogopas
7 Vultha (-2hp) - Delay
5 Corin (-2hp)

Nerak is able to act now.


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

Frustrated by the imp and its tricks, Nerak takes the whole round to put her bow away and draw her greataxe.

Shadow Lodge

The imp stabs at Corin with its tail.

Sting (invisible): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 211d4 ⇒ 3

It appears as it hits him in the neck and Corin starts to feel himself slowing.

Need a fort save vs poison please and a concentration check if you want to keep the Detect magic up.

Gwibble and Edon both fire at the imp as it appears but are unable to hit the tiny creature as it flies around Corin.

18 Nerak (-1hp)
17 Gwibble
33 Edon

12 Harzogopas
7 Vultha (-2hp) - Delay
5 Corin (-5hp)

Everyone can act now.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble casts a spell to help his allies deal with the creature.

Casting bless, +1 to hit for everyone

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Corin winces with the sting. The song drops from his lips and the bow from his hand. He draws his dagger and slices at the Imp in panic. Somehow focusing the last of the arcane energy from the fading spell through the blade.

Dagger: 1d20 ⇒ 41d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Magic damage.

Move - draw dagger.
Swift - Arcane Strike.
Standard - Attack.


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

You do not attack children! Vultha shouts.
Vultha drops his shield and rages.
Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Bite Confirmation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Bite Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Claw Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Claw Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Bite Crit Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

Moving through the room to flank the imp with Vutha, Nerak takes a swing at the fiend with her greataxe, missing the beast in an attempt to not hurt Corin.

Attack+PA+Flank: 1d20 + 3 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 1 + 2 = 7

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Please remember Bless everyone.


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

add +1 to all to hit rolls
I would also like to apply the extra d6 of acid damage with my bite. 2 questions: the ability (dragonmaw) does not specify at what point I need to apply this damage, when should I declare the use? And this ability does not specify if this damage is multiplied on a crit, is it?

Shadow Lodge

The sting starts to make Corin's reactions slow down. Dex damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1 (1st round)

Vultha's bite lands a good hit on the Imp but it seems to somehow not be as injured as expected from it and seems to not be bothered by the acid it inflicts. He claws twice at it, the second hitting but not inflicting any damage to the Imp.

For dragonmaw I'm happy for you to declare after hitting (doesn't take an action to use), added damage for elemental effects isn't normally multiplied on a hit so would say doesn't get doubled.

18 Nerak (-1hp)
17 Gwibble
33 Edon
12 Harzogopas (-5hp)
7 Vultha (-2hp)
5 Corin (-5hp, -1dex)

Edon is able to act now.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Edon reloads his crossbow and takes a difficult shot.

Pew: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Bite Acid Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Shadow Lodge

Edons bolt misses the imp, which seems untouched by Vultha's acid damage.

The imp flies at Vultha (can take an aoo) and tries to sting him.

Sting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d6 ⇒ 2

But misses.

Need a new fort save off Corin (round 2 of poison)

18 Nerak (-1hp)
17 Gwibble
33 Edon

12 Harzogopas (-5hp)
7 Vultha (-2hp) - can take an aoo
5 Corin (-5hp, -1dex) - need fort save

Everyone can act

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Corin staggers back against the wall. Guys, I'm not feeling that good...


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

The sting hits because I dropped the shield and am raging (AC 17)
Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Claw: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Shadow Lodge

Ah, fortitude passes.

Corin feels the poison affecting him more. Dex damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2 2nd round


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

AoO+flank+PA: 1d20 + 3 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 - 1 = 14

Nerak takes a swing with her axe as the imp moves, missing by a wide margin. Maneuvering around to get back up to the imp, Nerak takes another swing at the slippery devil.

Attack+PA: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 1 = 15
Damage+PA: 1d12 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 3 = 17

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

While taking aim Edon shouts out, "Can you sing that song again it helped me shoot last time."

Delay until after Corin if he performs or not.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Once more the haunting Elvish melody flows from Corin's lips.

Bardic Performance - Inspire Courage: +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

This stacks with Bless for Attacks, but not Saves.

+2 to Attacks, +1 Weapon Damage, +1 Saves to Fear & Charm.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Please remember to add in bless people, I only get 2 level 1 spell slots per day so I like to make sure they actually have an effect

Gwibble hops to one side and takes a speculative s!!* at the creature.

Bow, into melee, bless, IC, PBS: 1d20 + 5 - 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 11
Damage, IC, PBS: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Pew: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 8 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 + 1 - 8 = 10

Shadow Lodge

Aided by bless and Corin's elven melody, Nerak's axe cuts deep into the imp down while Gwibble and Edons ranged attacks both fail to hit it.

The imps wounds slowly seem to be healing however and it tries to strike again at Vultha.

Sting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d4 ⇒ 3

Hitting him. Need a fortitude save please.

18 Nerak (-1hp)
17 Gwibble
33 Edon
12 Harzogopas
7 Vultha (-2hp) - can take an aoo
5 Corin (-5hp, -1dex) - need fort save

Everyone can act now, need a 3rd fortitude check off Corin.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Corin slumps to the floor.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Why is Corin unconscious? The poison is doing dex damge

Gwibble takes another speculative shot at the creature.

Bow, bless, IC, pbs, into melee: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 7
Damage, pbs, IC: 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4

Shadow Lodge

Corin: Dex damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Corin is now at -5 dex (so 9/14)

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Not unconscious, just vertigo. Still singing.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Focusing the arcane energy from his song in his Mithril dagger, Corin throws it at the imp.

Mithril Dagger: 1d20 + 0 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 0 + 1 + 1 = 121d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Magical Silver Piercing

Move. Stand.
Swift. Arcane Strike.
Standard. Attack.


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Vultha will full attack again.
Bite: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 = 8
Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
Claw: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 11
possibly - depending on dex damage

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Crossbow: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (3) - 4 = -11d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Edon again takes careful aim and shoots just as the imp moves.


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

Increasingly frustrated with the imp, Nerak takes another powerful swing.

Attack+Bless+IC-PA: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 + 1 - 1 = 15
Damage+IC+PA: 1d12 + 3 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 3 = 13

Shadow Lodge

Vultha starts to feel the poison get to him now, having resisted it earlier. Dex damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1

The tiny imp manages to dodge all of the attacks thrown against it. Seeing Vultha start to succumb to its poison it strikes out again at him.

Sting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d4 ⇒ 2

..but fails to press his advantage. His wounds continue to close up.

18 Nerak (-1hp)
17 Gwibble
33 Edon

12 Harzogopas
7 Vultha (-4hp, -1 dex) - need fort save rnd 2
5 Corin (-5hp, -1dex) - need fort save rnd 4

Everyone can act now, need fort saves again for Corin/Vultha please.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble takes another shot at the annoying imp.

Maybe someone can grab it and we can tie it up! he shouts.

Bow, pbs, bless, IC, into melee: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 7
Damage, PBS, IC: 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 7


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

Fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Crossbow: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (13) - 4 = 91d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

"Good idea, as long as I'm not the one doing the grabbing," shouts Edon as he takes one more shot.

Shadow Lodge

Vultha manages to resist any further effects from the imp's poison.


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

"Well, here goes nothing!" Nerak yells, dropping her axe and lunging out to grab the imp. Even with outside aid her attempt looks poor.

CMB+IC+Bless (grapple): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Shadow Lodge

The imp continues to dart around the bolts/arrows fired its way before easily avoiding Neraks attempt to grab it.

Vultha manages to resist any further effects from the sting.

Corin can act now and needs to make Fort save rnd 4.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Fort Save (I hope): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Corin fumbles with his second dagger, drawing it with difficulty from it's sheath. His hands tremor, but his soft sonorous song remains calm and clear. Once more he focuses his arcane energy into the dagger and strikes out at the Imp.

Dagger,IC,B,AS: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 171d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Silver, Magic, Slashing

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Sorry, that should only be 16 to hit.

Shadow Lodge

Corin's dagger just misses the Imp which moves to try and sting Nerak.

5ft's in then sting.

Sting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 101d4 ⇒ 1

Corin Dex Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1

18 Nerak (-1hp)
17 Gwibble
33 Edon

12 Harzogopas
7 Vultha (-4hp, -1 dex)
5 Corin (-5hp, -6dex)
- need fort save rnd 5

Everyone can act now.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwible unloads another arrow at the horrid creature.

Bow, IC, Bless, PBS: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 11
Damage, IC, PBS: 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 5

Try stepping away from it, force it to come to you!

I think it is tiny so if you 5' step away it has to move into your square which will provoke even if done as a 5' step I believe.

251 to 300 of 439 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dragons Demand - LJM table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.