Dragons Demand - LJM table 2

Game Master Liam Mooney

MAP

Current Map

QUESTS

The Collapsed Tower:
The Baroness of Belhaim wants you to investigate the ruins of the collapsed tower and find out why there are dead kobolds mixed in with the towers rubble

Finding Hunclay:
Find out whether Balthus Hunclay had anything to do with the Witch Tower’s collapse.

Making Friends or Enemies*:
Make at least one of the families of Belhaim either helpful or hostile towards the party.
Hero or Villain*:
Make everyone in one of Belhaim’s factions either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Best Friend or Worst Nightmare*:
Make everyone in Belhaim either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Belhaim Historian*:
Learn a great deal about Belhaim’s history.

* - optional


151 to 200 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Edon takes a look at the ridge in question, masonry and architecture are both a little out of his area of expertise.
"Have we been above this room?" asks Edon as he cranes his neck following the path of the ridge with his eyes.

Shadow Lodge

The ridge is 6 inches in diameter running along the ceiling and appears to be hollow, it shouldn't be to hard to break through. This room isn't below any parts of the tower above, the path to the tower crosses over parts of it.

Nerak's able to spot a pair of hidden doors in the walls to the south, age and decay having left them poorly hidden.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"I don't think we should mess with that ridge just yet," says Edon pointing at the ceiling.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble nods, I agree, lets check out the hidden doors, people hide these things for a reason

Shadow Lodge

The secret doors lead to more cells, however whilst the earlier ones were all empty, many of these contain the skeletal remains of their previous occupants. It seems as though the liberating forces failed to find this hidden extension to the jail.


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

Vultha searches these bodies for anything interesting.
Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble sighs, What sort of place was this to have such cells. Who lived here that needed them?

He examines the bodies to see if it is possible to tell what race they were as well as casting detect magic and having a look aruond.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin cautiously follows the others around the hidden cells. He looks for markings or holes that would match his new mithral daggers. Once more upon seeing Gwibble casting, he copies his sounds and gestures. Casts Detect Magic

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Can anyone tell how long ago these poor people died?" asks Edon from the edge of the opened door.


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

"Talia told us that this place used to be part of a castle until some rebellion. I'd imagine these were prisoners back whenever that was," Nerak says, looking to see if there is anything valuable or identifying about the skeletons.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"If it would not be too much trouble I would like to bury these poor souls when we leave here."

Shadow Lodge

As you move through the cells you can find nothing magical or of any value amongst the prisoners, the bodies all seem to be human.

Midway through the bottom of the hall you come across a closed door, as you approach a pale face appears, grimy hands gripping iron bars in the door to the room.

“Oh, gods, kind faces! Aroden bless you, noble souls! I ain’t seen the jailers in ages, I think they forgot about us! We ain’t eaten in days and the water’s all but gone — my cousins’re both sick.
I swear we’d give back the boar if we could, but we ate it, starvin’ as we was. We didn’t even know it was the baron’s lands, didn’t know we was poachin’!
I beg you, we’re all gonna die in here! Kindness, noble souls, we’ve suffered awful! Good Baron Sarvo wills it!”

Spoiler:
Perception
Edon: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Corin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Gwibble: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Nerak: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Vultha: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Spoiler:
Core History: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble looks sceptically at the man. Who has been keeping you down here? The place has been abandoned for quite a while...

Religion in case he is an undead abomination: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

Vultha asks the man, What year were you jailed down here?

Shadow Lodge

He listens to you wide-eyed “Water! Food! Good Baron Sarvo wills it!”

You don't recognise him as any undead you've heard of

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin reaches into his pack, pulls out a waterskin and hands it through the bars to the man as he proceeds to rapidly ask questions.

"Are you okay? How long have you been down here? Where is your cousin? Who is Baron Sarvo? Who are you? Why aren't you dead? Are you dead? Are you undead? Are you a ghost? Who locked you up? When was the last time you saw a guard? Did you see the Kobolds that were down here? Do you know why the tower crashed? How can we help you?

Shadow Lodge

The man takes the waterskin, "thank you, thank you kind sir!"

He walks with the waterskin into the corner of the room out of sight without answering any of your questions.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Trying to be more diplomatic Edon gives it a try, "I'm sorry, we didn't get introduced. I am Edon Merr. It is unfortunate that we meet under these circumstances. What is your name and who else are you worried about down here? You mentioned that there were more people in here."
Whispering to the party using message Edon asks if anyone has heard of the Baron the prisoner mentioned.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

The spoilers don't say what they are so I don't know if I should look at them.


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

Vultha tries to see what the "creature" is doing in the corner with the water skin.
Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

Shadow Lodge

As you look through the window the man in the cell is now nowhere to be found, the cell is completely empty apart from Corin's water-skin which sits on the ground unopened.

Whilst trying to find the "creature" Vultha notices that there appears to be a door hidden at the back of the room.

Stuff in spoilers was to spot something (realised after posting 2 modifiers in wrong but wouldn't have passed anyway)/knowledge on what the guy said.


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

So the person has disappeared, but there is a door in the back of the cell we should check out.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"He doesn't seem very trapped to me," says Edon letting people overtake him as they approach the door. He picks up Corin's water and hands it back to him.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble nods, I agree. He tests the door to the cell to see if it is locked.


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

"I do not like ghosts or magic," Nerak says with a snarl. "But if you all think this door is safe I trust the group's judgement."

Nerak makes sure to have her axe ready for anything on the other side of the door, assuming Gwibble can get it open.

In case the door is locked:

Strength: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Edon looks at all the magical lights in the room and smirks to himself.

Shadow Lodge

The door to the cell is unlocked and you find nothing inside. The secret door opens just as easily.

In the room at the end of this narrow corridor is a strange
metallic contraption of gears and chains. A large lever extends
out at a forty-five-degree angle from the front of it.

Hovering above the machine is a small, roiling cloud of energy that periodically sends out sparks of electricity into the air or along the chains.

Corin only:
When the man took your water bottle he headed to the corner of the room away from the secret door.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Edon gives the cloud of energy a hard look from what seems like a safe distance.

All Knowledge:

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin takes his water bottle back from Edon as he looks around the room in shock. He fubbles the waterskin back into his pack before holding up his dagger for light.

'Was he a ghost? Or maybe a Haunt? I read a book about those. Or maybe he was an Elf like my Dad... They can live for over 700 years you know.'

As he watches the others open the secret door, he begins to look around the room for clues on the mysterious man. He casts detect magic as he walks around looking at the walls, cieling and floor.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble hisses at Edon, What is it?

Shadow Lodge

Edon is unable to recognise what the energy cloud is. It continues to release little bolts of electricity around it, showing no reaction to your entry to the room.

Corin detects nothing in the room, it seems to have been empty for some time, the only footprints in the dusty floor being from the others crossing the room.


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

Vultha picks up a loose stone and tosses it through the secret doorway.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"It doesn't radiate magic and I can't recall anything mundane that would act this way," says Edon still thinking hard.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin follows the others into the secret room. He looks dumbstruck by the lightning machine.

Does Corin remember anything like it from a book or story?:
Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Knowledge Engineering: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Shadow Lodge

Corin recognises the creature as a small lightning elemental although it doesn't seem to be doing anything at the moment, not even reacting to Vulthas thrown rock bouncing across the floor.

Corin can pick one of the following:

Immunities:

Electricity.

Elemental traits
- Immune to bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun
- Not subject to critical hits or flanking. Does not take additional damage from precision-based attacks, such as sneak attack.
- Proficient with natural weapons only, unless generally humanoid in form, in which case proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Elementals not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Elementals are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Elementals do not breathe, eat, or sleep.

Special Attacks:

Metal Mastery (+3 to attack if opponent is wearing metal armour, wielding a metal weapon or made of metal.)

Spark Leap (+10 on bull rush, disarm, overrun and trip attacks against a creature to whom metal mastery applies.)

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

I'll pick Immunities as I accidentally clicked that one.

Corin suddenly gets very excited. 'I know what that is. Not the machine. The cloud. Only it's not a cloud.'

He fumbles off his pack once more and pulls out a small book and starts reading from it in Ignan. Once he realises no-one seems to understand what he's saying he holds it up and repeats it again in Taldane.'Passion of Storms! It's a love story about a fire elemental and a water elemental who fall in love. There's this character in it, a lightning elemental who acts as a go between. His description matches that. Him? Them? The cloud!'

He points to the back of the books cover to show a small picture of a lightning cloud.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

An elemental, what's it doing down here and what's its connection with this weird machine? I wonder what it will do if we get closer to the machine.

Gwibble mutters a simple blessing and creeps slowly towards the machine.

Casting shield of faith and moving up to the machine.

Shadow Lodge

The elemental doesn't seem to react as Gwibble moves up to the machine. You see that a chain from the machine enters a pipe running through the top of the wall to the left.

Have moved Gwibble up a bit, if anyone else is approaching the machine/elemental feel free to move up on the map.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Okay it is a who and not a what, I need to make sure I don't overly focus on one line of thinking thinks Edon.
He moves up behind Gwibble to try and work out what is going on with the elemental.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Okay it is a who and not a what, I need to make sure I don't overly focus on one line of thinking thinks Edon.
He moves up behind Gwibble to try and work out what is going on with the elemental.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble gives the chain a tentative tug to see what happens.

Shadow Lodge

As Gwibble touches the chain the elemental lashes out at him.

Initiative Rolls:
Edon: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Corin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Gwibble: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Nerak: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Vultha: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Elemental: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Not a very fast lashing though, everyones up before it.

19 Edon
19 Corin
13 Nerak
9 Gwibble
9 Vultha

8 Elemental

On map have moved Edon up, if anyone followed can move a bit closer - let me know if unable to move on the map and I can double check the settings.


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

Nerak, having stood back on account of being wary of anything remotely magical, will go through the door and rush up to get between the grippli and the elemental with her axe at the ready. "Get back!"

Actions:

move 1W, 10N

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble scrambles back from the creature and lets out a strange crooning noise. As he does so a small eagle appears from nowhere and attacks the elemental with a screech!

Move action to back off, standard for summon monster 1 SLA summoning a celestial eagle

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Male Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper) 1 Init +3 | HP 12/12 | AC 21, T14, FF18 | Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +0 | CMD 13| Perception +7

Vultha will double move to stand on Nerak's west side.

Shadow Lodge

The eagle manages to injure the elemental with it's beak and a talon, it seems to be releasing sparks into the machine a little slower.

19 Edon
19 Corin

13 Nerak
9 Gwibble
9 Vultha
8 Elemental (-3hp)

Edon and Corin up now.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Crossbow: 1d20 + 1 - 8 ⇒ (18) + 1 - 8 = 111d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Edon aims above the elemental to keep it grounded. He wonders if people can tell he is far from a marksman.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin runs down the corridor, shouting at his comrades.'Wait, don't hurt him! I think he's trapped. The one in my book only hurt people who attacked him! Maybe pull the leaver. It might let him go and he wont attack us! Mr Gwibble, Mr Edon Please!

Double move up to the leaver on the machine.

Corin tries to communicate with the elemental, repeating in Common, Ignan, Elven and Draconic. Don't hurt us we're your friends!

Shadow Lodge

The elemental doesn't seem to hear Corin's pleas instead attacking at Nerak.

Slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 171d4 + 1d3 ⇒ (3) + (1) = 4

Hitting for both physical damage and some electrical, it seems as if the metal in her chain shirt is making it easier for the creature to hit her.

19 Edon
19 Corin
13 Nerak (-4hp)
9 Gwibble
9 Vultha

8 Elemental (-3hp)

Everyone can act now.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

With a squawk the eagle continues to attac the strange creature.

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

My action will depend on what happens

Shadow Lodge

The eagle manages to get another 2 hits on the elemental, it now looks pretty weak.

19 Edon
19 Corin
13 Nerak (-4hp)
9 Gwibble
9 Vultha

8 Elemental (-8hp)

Everyone can act now.


Female Human (Kellid) Ranger 1 | HP 7/12 | AC 17, t 13, ff 14 | F +3, R +5, W +1 | speed 30ft. |
special:
+1 saves v. arcane; favored enemy (animal) +2

"Sorry Corin, but I don't think there's going to be any reasoning with this thing!" Nerak yells, taking a careful swing at the creature with her axe.

Rolls:

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

151 to 200 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dragons Demand - LJM table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.