Dragons Demand - LJM table 2

Game Master Liam Mooney

MAP

Current Map

QUESTS

The Collapsed Tower:
The Baroness of Belhaim wants you to investigate the ruins of the collapsed tower and find out why there are dead kobolds mixed in with the towers rubble

Finding Hunclay:
Find out whether Balthus Hunclay had anything to do with the Witch Tower’s collapse.

Making Friends or Enemies*:
Make at least one of the families of Belhaim either helpful or hostile towards the party.
Hero or Villain*:
Make everyone in one of Belhaim’s factions either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Best Friend or Worst Nightmare*:
Make everyone in Belhaim either friendly (or better) or unfriendly (or worse) towards the party.
Belhaim Historian*:
Learn a great deal about Belhaim’s history.

* - optional


351 to 400 of 432 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Good Baron Sarvo wills it, says Edon clearly in his best Taldan accent.

Shadow Lodge

Are you entering the room/closing the door after you or just staying outside it?

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble will also try giving the pass phrase but from inside, using his climb speed to go around the walls and avoiding the pit trap.

Didnt the imp say we needed to be inside? May have been a lie though. I can avoid the trap so let me go first.

Shadow Lodge

When Edon calls out the pass phrase nothing happens, however when Gwibble does so from inside the room after closing the door the other door swings open with a horrible creak. The pit trap remains sealed allowing the others to cross through safely.

A single iron lever protrudes from the wall next to the door
in this otherwise empty chamber’s west wall. To the east, a
ten-foot-wide hallway curves to the north.

A four-armed metal construct blocks access to the eastern corridor. This clockwork servant stands on three jointed legs. A large, metallic key floats in the air next to it.

A moment after you enter the room, the construct whirs to life and speaks to you in a tinny voice: “Please present the crest for passage.”

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

What was the motto on the Canteclure family crest we saw in the torture room, and would Corin be able to recreate a small version it with Prestidigitation?

Corin looks confused. What? We where supposed to bring that big rock with us? That damn demon bird didn't say anything about that!

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

We could go back and get it hisses Gwibble.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

[b]"If someone could move it we could try. I don't see someone fancy doing it themselves so a copy might work,"[b] replies Edon as he inches backwards slowly.

Shadow Lodge

Prestidigitation creates crude items but you can try that or a drawing.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin puts away his sword and attempts to recreate a basic version of the crest.

Arcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Nobility: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Current Status | HP: 4 | AC: 13 T: 9 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 9 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 0

Shadow Lodge

As Corin presents a version of the crest the construct steps to the side, leaving the corridor ahead clear.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble makes his way to the corridor, carefully. He darts past the construct and up the side of the wall.

Shadow Lodge

As Gwibble makes his way down the corridor he comes to a very secure looking door made from heavy iron. The door appears to be locked.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin, very aware of the construct nearby, shouts down the corridor to Gwibble. IS IT SAFE?

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Looks to be, theres a big locked door down here

Shadow Lodge

The construct seems to be paying no attention at all to Corin now that it's stood aside.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin follows Gwibble down the corridor and has a good look at the lock.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Hmmm.

Then around the door for traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Once he's satisfied with that he casts detect magic on the door, then more precisely the lock.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Looks safe to me," says Edon after a long silence.

Shadow Lodge

The door appears to be untrapped but very secure with a lock built into it. Whilst detecting magic Corin is unable to find any auras around the door.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin stands by the door and looks at Gwibble expectantly.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Sorry, I have lost track of things. Do we have a key to this door? If so Gwibble will open it.

Shadow Lodge

Yes, you found the jailers keys earlier on and one of them is able to open this door.

Gwibble opens the door.

An area along the south wall is enclosed in a cage of thick iron bars that extend from floor to ceiling. Within the enclosure sit seven black iron chests. To the north, the stone wall has collapsed, revealing a rough-hewn tunnel.

This room looks like it's the treasury the imp mentioned to you.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble moves forward carefully, examining the cage. He mutters a simple blessing as he does so.

Peception, guidance: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15

Does the cage have a door?

He then also casts detect magic in case of dangerous traps.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Edon keeps an eye on the way out while the rest of the adventurers look over the chests.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Drawing his sword once more, Corin steps past Gwibble to the north.

Let's not have any more surprises.

Picking up a small rock with his free hand, he casts light upon it and throws it down the tunnel, peering through the dark.

Small Rock: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 Low-Light Vision

Current Status | HP: 4 | AC: 13 T: 9 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 9 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 0

Shadow Lodge

Gwibble is unable to find any doors in the cage or detect any magic, but he does find two slots in the floor - one to the east of the cage and one to the west. They look like a dagger would fit into them.

Corin: Knowledge (Engineering): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

As Corin looks at the tunnel he realises that it was dug very recently.

GM Rolls:
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Perception for Edon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21Perception for Vultha: 1d20 ⇒ 5

As the stone leaves Corin's hand Edon catches a glimpse of a gaunt looking face approaching.

Edon spots the creature and is able to act in the surprise round (made perception roll but would have with Forewarned anyway). Will bot Vultha for now.

Initiative Rolls:
Edon: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Corin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Gwibble: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Vultha: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Ghoul: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

19 Vultha
18 Edon
16 Corin
10 Gwibble
4 Ghoul

Edon is able to act now in the surprise round. I've moved people up a bit into the room to match actions described - feel free to adjust your positions within reason though.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

All Knowledge:

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

"Something is coming, get ready," shouts Edon as he draws his crossbow.

Shadow Lodge

Edon is unable to recognise the creature but does see that it appears to be injured. It charges out of the darkness at Corin.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 181d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

It bites deep into Corin's arm and he starts to feel weak.

Need 2 fort saves off Corin please.

19 Vultha
18 Edon
16 Corin
10 Gwibble

4 Ghoul

You're all up, if someone wants to control Vultha his stats are below.

Vultha Stats:
Vultha
LG Male Kobold Bloodrager (Rageshaper)
Black Dragon Bloodline
Init+3; Senses Darkvision 60 ft; Light Sensitivity: Perception +0
----------
Defense
----------
AC 21, touch 14, Flat-footed 18; (Armor +5, Shield +2, Dex +3, Size +1)
HP 12 (10[Class]+1[Con])
Fort+3 Ref+3 Will+0
Bloodrage:
AC 17, touch 12, Flat-footed 14
HP 14
Fort+5 Ref+3 Will+2
----------
Offense
----------
Speed 30 ft
Melee: Bite +4 (1d4+0, x2) +1d6 acid (1/day)
Range: Splash +5 (x2)
Bloodrage: 5 rnds/day
Melee: Bite +4 (1d4+2, x2)
Claw x2 +4 (1d4+2, x2)
----------
Statistics
----------
Str 10 Dex 16 Con 12 Int 8 Wis 10 Cha 12
Base Atk+1; CMB +0; CMD 13
Feats: Weapon Finesse
Traits: Sneaky Swimmer, Open Minded Explorer
Kobold Racial Traits: Dragonmaw, Wymcrowned (Diplomacy)
Skills: Diplomacy +8, Arcana +3, Linguistics +0
(+2 stealth in swamps and under water), (+2 Diplomacy when interacting with people in
their native or racial language)
Languages: Common, Draconic
Combat gear: Heavy Steel Shield, Scale Mail
Other Gear: Bloodragers Kit, Spell Components Pouch, 2x Silk Rope
Money: 1 gp

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

This is the way Corin ends
This is the way Corin ends
This is the way Corin ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

...and another failed save.

Current Status | HP: 4 | AC: 13 T: 9 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 9 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 0

Grand Lodge

Botting Vultha then.

Vutha grows angry and rushes forward to bite the ghoul.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble lets out a strange and haunting croaking noise. As the sound slowly echoes away a mighty swamp eagle appears behind the ghoul! It smites the creature with watery swamp power and then sets about it with beak and talons.

Standard action to summon a celestial eagle into flank with Vultha. It smites and full attacks.

Beak, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Talon 1, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Talon 2, flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18
Damage, smite: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Shadow Lodge

Paralysis: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Corin is paralysed (4 rnds) but manages to resist becoming infected from the bite.

Vultha fails to hit the creature but the eagle is able to land a talon on it.

Edon able to act now.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Did the ghoul charge? if so might the beak attack hit?

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin drops limply to the ground.

Constitution: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Current Status | HP: X | AC: 13 T: 9 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 9 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 0

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Crossbow: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 141d8 ⇒ 7
Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Edon not wanting to get any closer moves into position to take a shot. He concentrates and starts to look into the immediate future. Once Edon sees an opening in the combat he takes the shot.

Shadow Lodge

Yes, sorry - would have hit due to the charge.

Edon's bolt misses the ghoul. Injured badly by the Eagle, the ghoul turns it's attention to it (and uses anything left on Vultha)

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 221d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2I

Once the eagle goes down it uses its last attack on Vultha - but misses.

Everyone can act now.

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Constitution: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Current Status | HP: X | AC: 13 T: 9 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 9 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 0

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

If the beak hits shouldn't my crossbow also hit? It was two higher and includes the shooting into combat negatives.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

Edon sees that things are bad and focuses on the future. As he reloads he sees an opening, waiting until just the right moment Edon takes a second shot.

Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Crossbow: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 4 = 151d8 ⇒ 3

Shadow Lodge

Yes, and kills it - didn't realise you'd added the negatives sorry.

Edon's bolt strikes the injured ghoul in the chest, killing it.

The only thing of interest you can find outside of the caged area are the two slots on the floor to either side of it which Gwibble found and seem to be holes for a blade to fit into.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Did you find one or two knives Corin?" asks Edon as he looks at the slots in the floor.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble pokes at the holes, trying to get an idea of how deep they are. Yes, maybe we try the knives, they may fit?

Sovereign Court

Male Half-Elf Sound-Striker Bard 1 | HP: 9 | AC: 15 T: 12 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 12 | F: +1 R: +4 W: +2 | Init: +4 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 7

Corin continues to lay very still on the floor. A dark wet stain begins to widen underneath him.

Current Status | HP: X | AC: 13 T: 9 F: 14) | CMB: 0 CMD: 9 | F: +1 R: +1 W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perception: +2 | Speed 30’ | Bardic Performance : 0

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Oops, I missed that you were unconscious.

Gwibble runs over and tries to help Corin.

Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Is he alive?" asks Edon looking worried. Edon stands over the bard and kneads his hands together.

Shadow Lodge

Corin looks to be alive but is still losing blood.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Did my 15 Heal check not stabilise him?

Shadow Lodge

Yes, would be stable. Had copied the status from a PM which had Corin's status/HP but missed your above post sorry.

Scarab Sages

Male CG Taldan Forsight Wizard 1 | HP: 9/9 | AC: 12 T: 12 F: 10 | CMB: -2 CMD: 10 | F: +2 R: +2 W: +2 | Init: +13 | Perc: +3 SM: +2 | Speed 30’ | Prescience: 5/7 | Spells: 1st 2+1/2+1 | Active conditions: None.
Spell Known:
Grease

"Can anyone get him on his feet? My magical talents don't help in this regard," says Edon slightly less nervously now that he knows the bard isn't going to die right away.

The Exchange

Male Grippli Inquisitor 1 Init +4 | HP 9|9 | AC 20, T15, FF16 | Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +4 | CMD 16 | Perception +6, Sense Motive +7
Resouces:
Spell slots: 1st: 0/2, Summons 4|5
Buffs:

Gwibble croaks with concern, I can keep him from dying but I cannot revivie him. We should get out of here so he can recover.

Shadow Lodge

It is now pretty late in the evening if you want to return to town (the towers collapse interrupted your tea). You also know that there's two temples in town to Abadar and Shelyn.

351 to 400 of 432 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dragons Demand - LJM table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.