Baldwin the Merciful's Bloody Nightmare

Game Master baldwin the merciful

This my new low level PF 1 game. I will be combining aspects of a homebrew game with published material. It is set in the country of Nirmathas.

Welcome to my Bloody Nightmare.


1,801 to 1,850 of 2,125 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Evil GM

bump


Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Wolf Shaman) HP 56/56, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+8/R+3/W+6, Perc +10, Init +6

Ulfrec and Geri work in tandem, trying to bring down one reprimand at a time...

Ulfrec atk lizardfolk, battleaxe, flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 2 = 16
dmg lizardfolk, battleaxe: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Geri atk lizardfolk, bite + trip: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13
dmg lizardfolk, bite: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Sorry, was waiting to post in order. They will focus on the wounded one, then shift to flank the next.


Evil GM

Ulfrec hits but Geri does not. the lizard is still up and battling


Favored Enemy (human) +4 (animals) +2; Second Wind 2/2 HP 43/43, AC 18 / T 14 / FF 14 // Fort +6 / Ref +8 / Will +2 Initiative +4, Perception +9 Longbow +9 (1d8+3), Glaive-guisarme +7 (1d10+3)

Bradan looks through bleary smoke filled eyes at the lizard people.

"What the heck, go for broke, right?

Rapid Precise Deadly Aim PBS Smoke: 1d20 + 7 - 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 2 - 1 + 1 = 9 to hit, for Piercing: 1d8 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 11 damage

Rapid Precise Deadly Aim PBS Smoke: 1d20 + 7 - 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 2 - 1 + 1 = 19 to hit, for Piercing: 1d8 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 9 damage


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard5HP(37)37/46/Init+5F+3R+5W+4Per6AC13T11FF12

Beorn sings and slashes at the one to the south +1 Hit/Damage

Longsword,InSpire,Arcane Strike: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Evil GM

Beorn the inspired slashes a gapping hole into his lizard folk but it is still up.

Bradan misses his first arrow but hits with his second onestriking the lizard folk that Ulfrec and Geri flanked. The arrow puts the lizardfolk down.

Dr Tes is up.


Evil GM

Dr. Tes still ahs a RD 3 action but I'm going to push forward. The good Dr can take the action when he checks in.

Initiative Order: Rd 4

Calain:
Poke:
Grizzelda;
Lizard Folk
Bradan:
Dr Tes:
Beorn
Ulfrec

RD 4 Swamp House Battle Map


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 5 Init 5 AC20/T17/F14, Perc +7, Stelth +21 Saves F+3/R+9/W+0, HP 47/47

Poke Poke undoes the rope and gingerly makes his way to the other cage


Male Human Invulnerable Rager HP: 50/50 AC18/12/16, F6/R3/W2, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6
Calain wrote:

Calains is -4 to STR and Dex from the cloud, 4 rounds left. Rage rounds used today 3

Remaining in Flank with Aggrah, Calain's poisened limbs struggle to remove the flanked lizards head from it's shoulders.

2 hand Flank Reckless Rage, PA, cloud, Inspired: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 + 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 + 1 = 12

Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 + 3 + 3 + 1 = 18

But the swing is wild and uncoordinated.


M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 3

Dr. Tes stays put for now. The he smokes harder stuff than this for fun. And someone had to make sure the prisoners and Poke Poke got out safely!


HP 39/39 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+4/ R+4/ W+7/CMD 12, Init +2, Perc +7, Height 5'6, swim +2

oh the joys of being a low-level caster

Aggrah steps back another 5ft and throws one of her daggers at the dazed lizard
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

and inflicts a papercut


Evil GM

Aggrah hits with great accuracy and she does cause a hit point of damage.


Evil GM

RD 4: Grizzelda

Poke Poke makes it to the other cage and he notices it is locked. there is a human inside who has a glazed unresponse look on his face, his chest is bare and you notice his skin is raw. He was being skinned alive.

You hear more sounds as it the floor is about to erupt.


Evil GM

RD 4: Lizard Folks

the lizard near Geri (-F2) attack the mutt:

Morningstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18;damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8;

Then it follows up with a bite,

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

-----
the lizard by Ulfrec (-c4) attacks Ulfrec.
Morningstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8;damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8;

then it follows up with a bite,

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

-------
the lizard by Beorn attacks him (-B5) attacks:

Morningstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23;damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10;

then it follows up with a bite,

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

------
The lizard by Aggrah steps up and attack the witch
Morningstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8;damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5;

then it follows up with a bite,

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

-------

the lizard by Calain attacks the barbarian (A7)

Morningstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8;damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6;

then it follows up with a bite,

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Evil GM

RD 4 actions remaining:

Bradan:
Dr Tes:
Beorn
Ulfrec


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 5 Init 5 AC20/T17/F14, Perc +7, Stelth +21 Saves F+3/R+9/W+0, HP 47/47

Poke poke eyes the being in the cage "Hang in the buddy, Poke Poke will have you out quick." he looks at the floor and to the door way and sees Dr. Tes "Doctor grab Brom. We're going to need his expertise." yells Poke Poke in a rare moment of seriousness


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 3

"On the mark as always, Mr. Poke." Dr. Tes makes his way to the door. "Brom! You're needed! Oh, Lizardfolk!"


Favored Enemy (human) +4 (animals) +2; Second Wind 2/2 HP 43/43, AC 18 / T 14 / FF 14 // Fort +6 / Ref +8 / Will +2 Initiative +4, Perception +9 Longbow +9 (1d8+3), Glaive-guisarme +7 (1d10+3)

Smoke Rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Having coughed up the remainder of the smoke in his face and lungs, Bradan draws a bead on the lizardpeople in front of Beorn and attempts to put the wounded pair down.

Deadly Aim, PBS, Rapid Shot, Precise Shot, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 9 to hit, for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 8 damage

Deadly Aim, PBS, Rapid Shot, Precise Shot, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 25 to hit, for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 11 damage

Missing with his first shot, he grins with a soot-covered face as the second shaft finds its mark.

"Keep fighting, people. They're going down!"


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard5HP(37)37/46/Init+5F+3R+5W+4Per6AC13T11FF12

The pain! Oh! The humanity! Beorn slashes at the one to the south, switching targets if it gets downed by an arrow.
Longsword,Arcane strike,IC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 251d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Crit confirm: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 61d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
5/10 song


Evil GM

Between Bradan's near perfectly aimed shot and savage bard's artistic slash the lizard folk near Beorn is killed.


Evil GM

Ulfrec/geri still has his RD 4 action.

Initiative Order: Rd 5

Calain:
Poke:
Grizzelda;
Lizard Folk
Bradan:
Dr Tes:
Beorn
Ulfrec

RD 5 Swamp Battlemap


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 5 Init 5 AC20/T17/F14, Perc +7, Stelth +21 Saves F+3/R+9/W+0, HP 47/47

Poke Poke hands the man his water skin and sets to work on the lock

unlock: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Evil GM

The man takes the waterskin and gulps down the contents.


HP 39/39 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+4/ R+4/ W+7/CMD 12, Init +2, Perc +7, Height 5'6, swim +2
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Ulfrec/geri still has his RD 4 action.

Initiative Order: Rd 5

Calain:
Poke:
Grizzelda;
Lizard Folk
Bradan:
Dr Tes:
Beorn
Ulfrec

RD 5 Swamp Battlemap

has Aggrah already acted in rd 4? Can you place me in the init order template for rounds 6+ please? Aggrah not being listed there makes it more difficult for me to know when I need to post an action


Evil GM

It looks like I forgot to add Aggrah to the initiative order. I see you rolled your own with a 22, early on. I still forgot it.

Initiative Order: Rd 5\

Aggrah:
Calain:
Poke: Opened lock
Grizzelda;
Lizard Folk
Bradan:
Dr Tes:
Beorn
Ulfrec


2 people marked this as a favorite.
M Elf Rogue (Discretion Specialist) 3

"Mr. Poke, which one is Brom again?"


HP 39/39 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+4/ R+4/ W+7/CMD 12, Init +2, Perc +7, Height 5'6, swim +2

Aggrah 5fts back again and tries to Daze the mean Lizzy

Daze cantrip DC15:
Daze

School enchantment (compulsion) [mind-affecting]; Level bard 0, inquisitor 0, magus 0, psychic 0, shaman 0, sorcerer/wizard 0, summoner/unchained summoner 0, witch 0

CASTING

Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M (a pinch of wool or similar substance)

EFFECT

Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target one humanoid creature of 4 HD or less
Duration 1 round
Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes

DESCRIPTION

This spell clouds the mind of a humanoid creature with 4 or fewer Hit Dice so that it takes no actions. Humanoids of 5 or more HD are not affected. A dazed subject is not stunned, so attackers get no special advantage against it. After a creature has been dazed by this spell, it is immune to the effects of this spell for 1 minute.

Dazed Condition: The creature is unable to act normally. A dazed creature can take no actions, but has no penalty to AC.

I believe this is the same Lizard she hit with a EE -2 to saves


Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Wolf Shaman) HP 56/56, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+8/R+3/W+6, Perc +10, Init +6

Ulfrec and Geri try to bring down their first of the lizard people.

Ulfrec atk lizardfolk, battleaxe, flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8
dmg lizardfolk, battleaxe: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Geri atk lizardfolk, bite + trip: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 2 = 17
dmg lizardfolk, bite: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human Invulnerable Rager HP: 50/50 AC18/12/16, F6/R3/W2, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6

Calains is -4 to STR and Dex from the cloud, 3 rounds left. Rage rounds used today 4

Calain's Assault coninues on his lizard man.

2 hand Reckless Rage, PA, cloud, Inspired: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 + 1 = 15

Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 + 3 + 3 + 1 = 21


Evil GM

Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

The lizard shakes off the effects of the witchy curse.


Evil GM

Ulfrec whiffs with his attack but Geri hits.

------
Grizzelda does her thing.

-------
Lizards attack: Geri/Ulfrec

The lizard being flanked by Geri and Ulfrec attacks the mutt.

Morningstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14;damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8;

then it follows up with a bite,

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Aggrah:

the lizard near Aggrah steps up and attacks the witch

Morningstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25;damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6;

then it follows up with a bite,

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Calain:

The lizard by Calain attacks the barbarian.

Morningstar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24;damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8;

then it follows up with a bite,

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

confirming crit on Calain:

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6;damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Evil GM

The lizards last attack hurt a few characters.

Actions remaining:

Bradan:
Dr Tes:
Beorn
Ulfrec


2Condamage Half-Orc Bard5HP(37)37/46/Init+5F+3R+5W+4Per6AC13T11FF12

Beorn slices at the one menacing the witch.

Swords,Arcane Strike,Inspire: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 91d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human Invulnerable Rager HP: 50/50 AC18/12/16, F6/R3/W2, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6

Calain is at 4hp


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 5 Init 5 AC20/T17/F14, Perc +7, Stelth +21 Saves F+3/R+9/W+0, HP 47/47
Dr. Zestelim Tes wrote:
"Mr. Poke, which one is Brom again?"

"The longshanks with the armor on. Poke Pooke thinks for a second The quiet one. Not Stinky or Grumpy."


Favored Enemy (human) +4 (animals) +2; Second Wind 2/2 HP 43/43, AC 18 / T 14 / FF 14 // Fort +6 / Ref +8 / Will +2 Initiative +4, Perception +9 Longbow +9 (1d8+3), Glaive-guisarme +7 (1d10+3)

"Calain, fall back!"

Bradan focuses both arrows at the lizardfolk attacking the barbarian.

Deadly Aim, PBS, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 21 to hit, for 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 14 piercing damage

Deadly Aim, PBS, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 10 to hit, for 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 8 piercing damage


Evil GM

Bradan hits with the first arrow but the creature is still fighting.


Evil GM

Initiative Order: Rd 6:

Aggrah:
Calain:
Poke: Opened lock
Grizzelda;
Lizard Folk
Bradan:
Dr Tes:
Beorn
Ulfrec

RD 6 Map
*I cleaned the map up a bit


Male Human Invulnerable Rager HP: 50/50 AC18/12/16, F6/R3/W2, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6

Calains is -4 to STR and Dex from the cloud, 2 rounds left. Rage rounds used today 5

Calain's Assault coninues on his lizard man (for he would not leave Arrgah between 2 enemies)
Woman get yourself Clear!

2 hand Reckless Rage, PA, cloud, Inspired: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 + 1 = 18

Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 + 3 + 3 + 1 = 17

Before taking a 5ft step away and trying to get some space.


HP 39/39 AC 14/ T 12/ FF 12/ F+4/ R+4/ W+7/CMD 12, Init +2, Perc +7, Height 5'6, swim +2

Her spells not seeming to have much effect on the lizards Aggrah she decides to use her most powerful healing spell on the brave warrior who's taken hit after hit from the lizards

5ft move to Calain
cute moderate wounds: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 6) + 3 = 16


Evil GM

working in tandem Calain manages to slay the lizard folk he was battling while Aggrah heals the barbarian.

does Calian need to make a save to accept the heal spell while raging or is that a class variant?


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 5 Init 5 AC20/T17/F14, Perc +7, Stelth +21 Saves F+3/R+9/W+0, HP 47/47

Poke Poke opens the door and says to the prisoner "Let's go. Can you walk? If so here is a rope that will lead you out."

unlocking the door was round 5. If need be Poke Poke well hepl the guy out, but if he can move on his own Poke Poke will wait until the next round to leave, so not to add too much weight to the floor


Favored Enemy (human) +4 (animals) +2; Second Wind 2/2 HP 43/43, AC 18 / T 14 / FF 14 // Fort +6 / Ref +8 / Will +2 Initiative +4, Perception +9 Longbow +9 (1d8+3), Glaive-guisarme +7 (1d10+3)

"Good work! We're almost done out here. How's it going inside, guys?"

Deadly Aim, PBS, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 21 to hit, for piercing: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 15

Deadly Aim, PBS, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 26 to hit, for piercing: 1d8 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 11

ConfirmationDeadly Aim, PBS, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 26 to hit, for piercing: 2d8 + 6 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8, 1) + 6 + 4 + 2 + 2 = 23 additional damage

Bradan looses another pair of arrows, focusing on the wounded lizard in front of Aggrah.

I think that lizard is quite dead


Evil GM

Bradan aim is precise and quite deadly. This leaves only the lizard fighting Ulfrec and Geri remaining.

----
Poke Poke the man is not able to move out of the cage without assistance.


Male Human Invulnerable Rager HP: 50/50 AC18/12/16, F6/R3/W2, Perception: +6, Init:+2; CMD:18; CMB+6
baldwin the merciful wrote:

working in tandem Calain manages to slay the lizard folk he was battling while Aggrah heals the barbarian.

does Calian need to make a save to accept the heal spell while raging or is that a class variant?

You only need to make the save if you select the SUPERSTITION rage Power. I have not taken that.


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 5 Init 5 AC20/T17/F14, Perc +7, Stelth +21 Saves F+3/R+9/W+0, HP 47/47

Poke Poke starts helping the being out of the cage.


Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Wolf Shaman) HP 56/56, AC19/T12/F17, Saves F+8/R+3/W+6, Perc +10, Init +6

How long is it gonna take us, Brotha? Aye, that should do the slithery basta'd in... Ulfrec yanks his axe out of the thing's shoulder.

Ulfrec atk lizardfolk, battleaxe, flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25
dmg lizardfolk, battleaxe: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Geri atk lizardfolk, bite + trip: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 18
dmg lizardfolk, bite: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Guess I never followed up on the trip attempt when Geri hit... new to companions, apologies.


Male Goblin unchained rogue (knife master, scout) 5 Init 5 AC20/T17/F14, Perc +7, Stelth +21 Saves F+3/R+9/W+0, HP 47/47

just to clearify move action open door, second move action help the skinned guy


Evil GM

the last lizard gets whacked by the battleaxe just as geri bite's the creature's lower leg. The thump from the axe trips the lizard over the hound. The lizard is prone.


Evil GM

The lizard throw up his hands in a surrendering fashion.

Grizzelda does her action behind the scenes.

1,801 to 1,850 of 2,125 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Bloody Nightmare All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.