Cwethan's Hao Jin Cataclysm (7-8 Classic) (Inactive)

Game Master Cwethan

Maps & Handouts


401 to 427 of 427 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male NG Halfling Ranger 8 | HP 52 | AC 20 (19) T 15 FF 16 (15) (no buckler) | CMB +9, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +13, W: +7; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Perc +15, SM +2, (+5 to both w/perceive cues), low-light vision | Speed 20ft | Favored Enemies: Human +4, Undead +2; Favored Terrain: Urban +4, Underground +2 | Spells: 1st (2), 2nd (2) | Woodland Stride

hard mode didn't seem very hard, so I'm on board

reflex, Dc19: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

Grand Lodge

Male NG Halfling Ranger 8 | HP 52 | AC 20 (19) T 15 FF 16 (15) (no buckler) | CMB +9, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +13, W: +7; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Perc +15, SM +2, (+5 to both w/perceive cues), low-light vision | Speed 20ft | Favored Enemies: Human +4, Undead +2; Favored Terrain: Urban +4, Underground +2 | Spells: 1st (2), 2nd (2) | Woodland Stride

how much time does it take to use the feathers to patch the tapestry? Peribras has +5 heal, but others are much better. And he would like to take the time to cast magic fang on darkpaw

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN F Half-Elf Oracle 8 | HP 58/78 (if took 20 from life link) | AC 27 | T 13 | FF 25 | CMD 18 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +11 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Spells Left (2,6,3,2) | resist energy (fire)
Peribras Sandlock wrote:
hard mode didn't seem very hard, so I'm on board

Reading this I feel a great sense of foreboding.

Peribras Sandlock wrote:
how much time does it take to use the feathers to patch the tapestry? Peribras has +5 heal, but others are much better. And he would like to take the time to cast magic fang on darkpaw

The feathers we found are already used and applied to the repairs. My understanding is that the time to use the feathers is minimal and is part of the two rounds we have before another phoenix comes down to do what phoenixes do.

Scarab Sages

Sarsczek Male N Tiefling Slayer 6 / Living Monlith 3, Level 9, Init 3, HP 74/74, DR 1/-, Speed 30 AC 20, Touch 13, Flat-footed 17, CMD 26, Fort 11, Ref 10, Will 8, CMB +13, Base Attack Bonus 8

I'm good with another hard phoenix. If I'm gonna go out, gonna do it with a bang!


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

With a piercing cry one of the greater phoenix guardians breaks off from the flock. This one is more wary and approaches from farther away this time... ;-)

Initiative:
Malachi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Luminae: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Sarsczek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Fung: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Zera: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Peribras: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Phoenix: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Blessing of Fervor, Bless
The Bold May Go!

Malachi - Blood Rage (+8/-4)
Peribras
Zera

Ruby Phoenix Guardian
Luminae -18
Fung
Sarsczek -2, Blood Rage (+6/-3)

Grand Lodge

F Human Bolt Ace 5, Brawler 2, Weaponmaster 2. |HP 76/76| AC 24 /T18 /FF17 | init +9 | CMD 26| Fort 14/Ref 16/Will 6|Grit 3/4| Martial flexibility 2/4| Boots of Speed 7/10

Zera sees the Phoenix off in the distance and will fire a volley of shots to try and hit it "One of these ought to strike true!"

4th range increment by my count, so I will drop deadly aim to stand a ghost of a chance of hitting. Don't know if there are any cover penalties thanks to the intervening pillars and walls, and don't know how it being up in the air will affect anything, so go ahead and apply any penalty (or tell me they cant hit) as necessary. Total penalties and bonuses as I understand is - 7 from range, due to being out of PBS, + 1 from bless, +3 from dropping DA, -7 to dmg from no PBS or DA, +2 from WS

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Well, at least most of those would have still missed under ideal circumstances

Zera takes a small step out to get a better angle as she fires, stumbling and sending most of her shots nowhere near her target."GAH!"


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The extreme range makes it quite difficult for Zera's bolts to find their mark, but at least one of them does skim along the phoenix's flaming feathers!

Blessing of Fervor, Bless
The Bold May Go!

Malachi - Blood Rage (+8/-4)
Peribras

Zera
Ruby Phoenix Guardian -3
Luminae -18
Fung
Sarsczek -2, Blood Rage (+6/-3)

The Exchange

active effects:
wildshape (50m), barkskin (40m), longstrider (6h), bone fists (6m), resist fire 20, heroism (50m), bulls strength(6m)
Male Tengu Barbarian (untamed rager) 2/Brawler (snakebite striker) 1/Druid (kraken caller) 4 | AC 30 T 19 FF 21 | HP [54/54] 54/54 | F +14 R +10 W +10 | Init +3 | Perc +14 (17 in bright light) lowlight vision | rage (11/13) | supplies (7/7)

It probably doesn't make any difference since it's unlikely we'll be fighting for more than 6 minutes, but just because I can I will Extend my Bulls Strength spell using the Blessing of Fervour.

"Same routine Sarsczek, yes?"

Malachi flies out towards the second phoenix but instead of launching an attack, draws a heavy wooden shield and holds it up against the fiery feather-brain.

Move - no change of elevation and at least half speed, so no fly check needed; draw shield as a free action as part of move; standard - total defence

AC this round is 30 including Blood Rage and BoF

Dark Archive

CN F Half-Elf Oracle 8 | HP 58/78 (if took 20 from life link) | AC 27 | T 13 | FF 25 | CMD 18 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +11 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Spells Left (2,6,3,2) | resist energy (fire)

I could suggest actions for or bot Peribras if it might help.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

I'll full attack with him tonight


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Peribras sends Darkpaw padding forward (to the about 100' out distance) and unleashes a storm of arrows, wearing away at the Phoenix's stamina!

+3 darkwood comp. +2 str longbow, bracers of archery, deadly aim, bless: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 1 - 3 + 1 = 22
cold iron, piercing, magic: 1d6 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 6 = 15
+3 darkwood comp. +2 str longbow, bracers of archery, deadly aim, bless: 1d20 + 17 + 1 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 17 + 1 - 3 + 1 = 29
cold iron, piercing, magic: 1d6 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 6 = 16
+3 darkwood comp. +2 str longbow, bracers of archery, deadly aim, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 - 3 + 1 = 18
cold iron, piercing, magic: 1d6 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 6 = 15

The Phoenix twists aside from the arrows, swooping over the low walls before unleashing a dreadful ball of fire into the pathfinders' midst!

Fireball: 10d6 ⇒ (1, 6, 5, 2, 3, 4, 1, 6, 2, 3) = 33

Blessing of Fervor, Bless
The Bold May Go!

Malachi - Blood Rage (+8/-4)
Peribras (-33, DC 18 Ref for 1/2, Darkpaw too)
Zera

Ruby Phoenix Guardian -14
Luminae -18
Fung (-33, DC 18 Ref for 1/2)
Sarsczek -2, Blood Rage (+10/-5), (-33, DC 18 Ref for 1/2)

Dark Archive

CN F Half-Elf Oracle 8 | HP 58/78 (if took 20 from life link) | AC 27 | T 13 | FF 25 | CMD 18 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +11 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Spells Left (2,6,3,2) | resist energy (fire)

Peribras, Fung, Sarsczek, and Darkpaw (if injured) heal for 5. Luminae takes 20 (or less if any evaded).

Luminae sees the flash of flame and grits her teeth as the pain begins. She grumbles as eh moves into position to heal the damage, and swears again seeing she is moving right for the center of where the magical blast hit. "You better deal with this quickly. I don't have any more of this healing left!"

Channel Positive Energy - Heal: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 4, 4) = 18

Using blessing of fervor for extra speed, moving and channeling to heal the party for 18.

The Exchange

active effects:
wildshape (50m), barkskin (40m), longstrider (6h), bone fists (6m), resist fire 20, heroism (50m), bulls strength(6m)
Male Tengu Barbarian (untamed rager) 2/Brawler (snakebite striker) 1/Druid (kraken caller) 4 | AC 30 T 19 FF 21 | HP [54/54] 54/54 | F +14 R +10 W +10 | Init +3 | Perc +14 (17 in bright light) lowlight vision | rage (11/13) | supplies (7/7)

Malachi attempts to outflank the phoenix.

Flying at at least half speed, so don't think a fly check is needed.

if ruins do not provide cover:
Move action to move, standard for total defense; AC=30

if ruins do provide cover:
Malachi uses the ruined walls to screen an attack run, coming up under the phoenix's guard: rage when adjacent

raging gore attack, sole natural attack, BoF, bless, bull, blood, heroism, pa: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 4 + 2 - 2 = 27damage: 1d8 + 16 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 16 + 2 = 24 magic

AC=20

Grand Lodge

F Human Bolt Ace 5, Brawler 2, Weaponmaster 2. |HP 76/76| AC 24 /T18 /FF17 | init +9 | CMD 26| Fort 14/Ref 16/Will 6|Grit 3/4| Martial flexibility 2/4| Boots of Speed 7/10

Zera will once again step forward and file a volley of shots. "I'll get you this time for sure!"

Much the same as last time, but only third range increment now!

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

With a threat this time!

Hand Crossbow full attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Hand Crossbow damage: 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Grand Lodge

Male NG Halfling Ranger 8 | HP 52 | AC 20 (19) T 15 FF 16 (15) (no buckler) | CMB +9, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +13, W: +7; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Perc +15, SM +2, (+5 to both w/perceive cues), low-light vision | Speed 20ft | Favored Enemies: Human +4, Undead +2; Favored Terrain: Urban +4, Underground +2 | Spells: 1st (2), 2nd (2) | Woodland Stride

so the 29 you rolled also missed??

reflex vs DC18: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18


Female N animal (wolf) ranger animal companion 8 | HP 66 | AC 23  T 11 FF 21 | CMB +12, CMD 24 | F: +10, R: +7, W: +5; +4 will vs. enchantments; evasion | Perc: +6, SM: +1, low-light vision, scent | Speed 50ft

reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
oof

Darkpaw growls at the Phoenix just out of reach of her jaws.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Halfling Ranger 8 | HP 52 | AC 20 (19) T 15 FF 16 (15) (no buckler) | CMB +9, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +13, W: +7; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Perc +15, SM +2, (+5 to both w/perceive cues), low-light vision | Speed 20ft | Favored Enemies: Human +4, Undead +2; Favored Terrain: Urban +4, Underground +2 | Spells: 1st (2), 2nd (2) | Woodland Stride

Peribras spurs Darkpaw around the wall and releases another flurry of arrows at the Phoenix.

if the 29 earlier was actually a hit, please add -3/+6 for deadly aim

+3 darkwood comp. +2 str longbow, bracers of archery, bless: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 39
cold iron, piercing, magic: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

+3 darkwood comp. +2 str longbow, bracers of archery, bless: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 38
cold iron, piercing, magic: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

+3 darkwood comp. +2 str longbow, bracers of archery, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 34
cold iron, piercing, magic: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

EDIT: well I really hope that 29 was a hit because I would love to have deadly aim on these crits

confirm crit: 1d20 + 17 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 17 + 1 + 1 = 37
cold iron, piercing, magic: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 6) + 10 = 18

confirm crit: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 18
cold iron, piercing, magic: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 2) + 10 = 13


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The 29 and the 22 hit its flat-foot. The phoenix just has DR.
The ruins could grant cover, but since the Phoenix is above that particular ruined wall, the approach wouldn't be screened.

AoO: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36
B/P/S+fire: 2d6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 6 + (5) = 16

The Phoenix's beak punches clean through Malachi's shield, driving hard into his shoulder, but as its momentarily distracted, another hail of bolts and arrows engulfs it. It sheds most of Zera's without significant harm, but one of Peribras's drives deep into the molten core of its fiery frame!

Blessing of Fervor, Bless
The Bold May Go!

Malachi -16, Blood Rage (+10/-5) DC 18 will or banished!
Peribras (Darkpaw -10)
Zera
Ruby Phoenix Guardian -75
Luminae -20
Fung -10/0 based on DC 18 Ref for 1/2
Sarsczek -12/0 based on DC 18 Ref or 1/2, Blood Rage (+10/-5),

The Exchange

active effects:
wildshape (50m), barkskin (40m), longstrider (6h), bone fists (6m), resist fire 20, heroism (50m), bulls strength(6m)
Male Tengu Barbarian (untamed rager) 2/Brawler (snakebite striker) 1/Druid (kraken caller) 4 | AC 30 T 19 FF 21 | HP [54/54] 54/54 | F +14 R +10 W +10 | Init +3 | Perc +14 (17 in bright light) lowlight vision | rage (11/13) | supplies (7/7)

Will vs banish: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

"Finish him Sarsczek, yes!"

Scarab Sages

Sarsczek Male N Tiefling Slayer 6 / Living Monlith 3, Level 9, Init 3, HP 74/74, DR 1/-, Speed 30 AC 20, Touch 13, Flat-footed 17, CMD 26, Fort 11, Ref 10, Will 8, CMB +13, Base Attack Bonus 8

"Okie Mally! I'mma gonna try!"

Reflex: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Sarsczek leaps forward, taking flight as he carries on through the fire and flames and straight into the raging foe.

Chawmp + Big + Flank + Bloodrage - Powah + Bless: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 + 5 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 15 + 1 + 2 + 5 - 3 + 1 = 28
Damage + Big + Rage + Powah + Acid + Study + Acid + Sneak: 1d8 + 6 + 1 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 1d6 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 + 5 + 6 + 2 + (5) + (5, 5, 1) = 41


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

AoO #2: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18
B/P/S+fire: 2d6 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 + (1) = 11

<_< >_> <_< Carry on...

Sarsczek soars up under the Phoenix's arcing beak, chomping into some of its dark meat!

Ouch! Hot!: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Blessing of Fervor, Bless
The Bold May Go!

Malachi -16, Blood Rage (+10/-5) DC 18 will or banished!
Peribras (Darkpaw -10)
Zera
Ruby Phoenix Guardian -106
Luminae -20
Fung -10/0 based on DC 18 Ref for 1/2
Sarsczek -2 Blood Rage (+10/-5)

C'mon Fung - you got this!

Dark Archive

CN F Half-Elf Oracle 8 | HP 58/78 (if took 20 from life link) | AC 27 | T 13 | FF 25 | CMD 18 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +11 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Spells Left (2,6,3,2) | resist energy (fire)

I'm rooting for you as well Fung! You can do it!

Grand Lodge

Bandits of Immenwood | DWK4 || Spell Templates

**OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT**

The colossal ruby phoenix grows more resplendent and terrifying with each restored feather that soars into the sky to meet it. The magnificent bird lets out a final screech as its shroud of flames intensifies, utterly consuming it. The phoenix is gone. As ruby ashes drift towards the tapestry, the invaders, seeing the tapestry’s last defense has failed, pour through, their entire force pushing through the largest rift in a massive final attack. The entire world shudders as the rift widens.

Aram Zey steps forward to rest under the falling ashes. “Pathfinders, you fought bravely and well, and your sacrifices were not in vain.” Aram Zey pauses, and his expression turns pensive. “But, the tapestry’s tale has not yet ended. There is clearly a force at work here that is greater than we realized,” he gestures out toward the invaders, “Furthermore, we have not permanently repaired the demiplane—we have only patched the worst of the damage and prevented irreversible catastrophe. I fear that…” Aram Zey’s voice trails off for a moment, “Yes, just as I thought.”

The ruby ashes begin to glow, faint as smoldering coals at first, and then intensifying, coalescing, and swirling in beautiful patterns as they lift Aram Zey into the air. “It seems the key to defending the tapestry is allowing its guardian to be reborn. I will do whatever I can to provide the arcane energy necessary to keep the tapestry stable. In the meantime, I hope the Society will search for a more permanent solution. I refuse to believe that the knowledge of the legendary Ruby Phoenix herself has been lost to us forever.” The ashes and Zey converge on a single point, a great ruby ember in the sky. There is a spark, and then the ember explodes. A wave of fire engulfs the tapestry as the Ruby Phoenix emerges from the explosion with a triumphant, piercing cry. Aram Zey floats within its heart, his body engulfed in ruby fire. The explosion’s flames reach the invaders first, turning them to ash and cinders. The flames wash over the tapestry’s defenders without harming them. The tapestry burns—but the fires replenish it, scouring the wasteland and restoring the tapestry’s original environments. The phoenix beats its wings, sending wave after wave of fire into the Astral rift and searing the portal shut. The phoenix soars in a great arc across the sky and flies off toward the sun.

Thank you everyone for playing, this concludes the adventure! Thanks especially to the GMs, ACG box runners, and intrepid backup GMs that made this event possible.

GMs, the house earned the Radiant Ruby Feathers boon.

Grand Lodge

Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L7 | HP: 73+7/73+7 NL21 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:6+2 CMD:19+1 | Saves F:13+1+2 R:11+1+2 W:8+2 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3 | Per:+13+2 | Spd: 30 fly 60(gd) | Reroll: 1/1 | Status: burn 3/9 | Buffer: 1/1 | Fortification 0% | Air Wysp HP: 36/36 | Conditions: elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); heroism (50m)

Gah, looks like I just missed it... :(

Dark Archive

CN F Half-Elf Oracle 8 | HP 58/78 (if took 20 from life link) | AC 27 | T 13 | FF 25 | CMD 18 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +11 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Spells Left (2,6,3,2) | resist energy (fire)

No problem. All things considered, we did a lot throughout this entire scenario and I'm not disappointed at all with the results.

Luminae watches the reborn phoenix leave as she goes cast magical spells to heal her latest burns. "Wonderful. Even sacrificing himself he is giving us more work to do."

She turns her attention to the rest of the party looking for any lingering wounds that need tending to. "Good work you lot. Aside you two throwing yourselves face first into the giant bonfire bird I have no complaints. Even then if you didn't get to it so quickly I'm sure it would have been content to launch more of those spells at everyone. My spell didn't stop any of it, but I should have known it would be too easy that my magic would have done anything here. I'm sure something in the Great Beyond got some laughs out of that."

Scarab Sages

Sarsczek Male N Tiefling Slayer 6 / Living Monlith 3, Level 9, Init 3, HP 74/74, DR 1/-, Speed 30 AC 20, Touch 13, Flat-footed 17, CMD 26, Fort 11, Ref 10, Will 8, CMB +13, Base Attack Bonus 8

Sarsczek picks out some embers from between his teeth. "Iono... dinnit hurt too bad. Ann it tasted kinda like chicken... assept aready cooked."

He thinks for a bit then looks over at his allies. "So uh... does Aram Zey make dying a habit? I herd he died when the asspiss attacked dat one time ann den they got him back. Or is he not dead ann is he a part of the magic wall-carpet now? Hmm... I need ta go find my fren Watts and tell him what a phoenix tastes like."

Grand Lodge

Male NG Halfling Ranger 8 | HP 52 | AC 20 (19) T 15 FF 16 (15) (no buckler) | CMB +9, CMD 23 | F: +9, R: +13, W: +7; +2 vs. fear | Init: +6 | Perc +15, SM +2, (+5 to both w/perceive cues), low-light vision | Speed 20ft | Favored Enemies: Human +4, Undead +2; Favored Terrain: Urban +4, Underground +2 | Spells: 1st (2), 2nd (2) | Woodland Stride

thanks for the game everyone. I enjoyed it. Sorry for dropping off so much in the second half. Way oversubscribed for gameday :-(

401 to 427 of 427 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Cwethan's Hao Jin Cataclysm (7-8 Classic) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.