SO Jade Regent

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts

Loot List


401 to 450 of 837 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn pulls out his morning star.

"Nikka or Vance can I get a casting of light, please. Does anyone want this cestus or quarterstaff. They may help with skeletons."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Uhm, sorry, I'm just- well, I've mostly studied light blades. I'll try to aim for the eyes if it's skeletons. Well, eye sockets." says sheepishly Leandro, drawing his rapier and staying in formation.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance pulls out the false life scrolls, looking at them for a moment before trying to read the arcane symbols. "Urcaxa arcaniss." He says, looking at the scroll while his eyes faintly glow.

DC 8 CL Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
DC 5 Wisdom Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

"Bahsk tobir...bahsk tobir...oh!" The scroll flares briefly for a moment but Vance calms it with a sharp gesture. "Oh...bahsk tobor." He says sheepishly. He tries again.

DC 8 CL Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Temp HP: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Used a false life scroll on self for 13 temp hp.

"Ah, of course Ryn. Mitne." Vance touches Ryn's morningstar, making it shed light.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Sure, I can cast light"/b]

As she says so, she casts it on Ryns Morningstar

[b]"After you"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

With light ready Ryn walks in.

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 15/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

As Nikka offers to cast the spell, but seeing that Vance had already done it, Olaff lowers his shield towards the halfling. "Vance vas fasterr than ya, little cousin... herre, use it on my shield."

Once the others are ready, Olaff gesture them to follow him. "If ye arre rready, lets move on..."


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi follows in behind Ryn, his torch and sword at the ready.

Whispering, "I don't like this,"


I need a Fortitude save from Ryn.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Ryn passes through the hanging nettles and becomes tangled, they scratch him and leave him feeling slightly the worse for wear. Sickened 24 hours.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro keeps behind Olaff, in the agreed order.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"I don't feel good. Watch for nettles. But we have a job to do tlets continue forward. Does anyone see skeleton feet."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance looks concerned at Ryn, but nods staunchly. "No, I don't see any. We should continue forward." Hopefully nothing worse comes for us.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Lets cut away those nettles!! I don't want to get hurt"

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 15/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"Not a bad idea, Nikka, not bad." Olaff comments as he starts to hack at the nettles while keeping his shield ready to avoid that any plant touches him.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"That is a good thought." Ryn says as he turns a new shade of green.


Having cut away the nettles which seem to have bothered Ryn, you think the rest of you can enter uninhibited. These brackish waters remain behind from periodic storms and floods, slowly seeping into the rock. The water here is 3 feet deep at its deepest point, but the rock floor beneath the water is slippery.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Let's move forward slowly, the slippery rocks call for caution." Vance advises.

Hopefully if we move slow and take 10 on any required balance checks we can make it without falling.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Let's go."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"After you" Nikka says with more than a little fear evident in her voice.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Normally alert Ryn continues on at the front of the group but he is now using his long spear as a walking stick leaning his weight on it.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Allowing the group to enter, Sunishi will take up the rear, guarding against any would be flankers. ”Let me know if you guys see anything, I’ll make sure nothing sneaks up on us from behind”


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro moves carefully, rapier out as a balancing weight.

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 15/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff continues to move forward with caution.


You all move forward so cautiously that you don't see... that thing coming up from the side! Oh wait no, it was just a flickering shadow. My, caves sure are creepy places. You advance, but still find nothing of interest. The wet area is rather slippery, but proceeding with extreme caution you find yourself not slipping and falling comically into the water.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Does anyone see bone footprints?"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance gets nervous. "Bone footprints? Like, from a skeleton? Or prints literally made of bone?"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Foot prints made by metatarsals."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Wah!!. Oh, sorry" Nikka calls out as she thinks she sees a ghost.

She follows after the others

Uh, perhaps moving yourselves on the map would be a good idea :-). I really am not good in the front liner role


Indeed, it is always helpful to indicate your location on the handy dandy maps so that your GM knows you are proceeding to new areas.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn had move up to the north alcove.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi takes up the rear so that nothing sneaks up from behind.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Moved on map. For future reference it can be assumed that Vance follows along in the back.


Ryn and Olaff find this cavern is the den of a giant wolf spider — or was. The creature seems to have died of hunger, or perhaps some other threat. It poses no threat to the group.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Some creatures collect items or enough corps that there are some weapons to be found. Ryn will take a brief look and use detect magic before continuing on.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 15/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

While Ryn inspects the place, Olaff moves on, crossing the room and entering the tunnel, intending to discover any threat ahead of them.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance joins Ryn in scanning the room for magic. "Don't wander too far Olaff." He mumbles absentmindedly.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka says a brief, low prayer for the spirit of the spider. Although death by starvation is very much a part of nature, it is a part that she really doesn't like


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Continuing to bring up the rear Sunishi listens and looks or anything out of the ordinary. He senses nothing strange and continues to follow the group through the cave.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro keeps with the team, jumpy and nervous by the discovery of the spider's corpse. The tip of his rapier is oscillating as his hand shakes.


Nothing is located within the chamber, you feel that your true goal lies deeper within. The very air seems oppressive, the cool damp not relief as it might otherwise be but choking. The silence causes every drip, every stone that is kicked to echo and resound within the small confines.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

We (and by we, I mean that Nikka follows :-)) proceed further into the cave


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance looks increasingly put off by their surroundings, jumping at harmless noises. "Come on, let's hurry up and get this done with." He urges. His bird squawks in response, as if taunting him.

Onwards!


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Keep along the outside wall this will help us not get lost or ambushed."

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 15/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"Yes... onvarrds..." Olaff says as he keeps moving forward.

Was the last description aimed for the large cave or the one with what appears to be an islet inside?


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Ugh, it's so wet. My clothes are getting sticky." laments Leandro, moving forward.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

The group is along the beach area looking north.


A number of skeletal corpses lie on the ground within this cavern. They do not seem to be moving.

Perception DC 15:
There are two more submerged beneath the water in this part of the cavern.

Knowledge Geography or Local DC 15:
The skeletons' broken armor is Tian in style.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Perception: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5
Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Vance looks at the skeletons uneasily, his naive mind too anxious to make much sense of what he sees. "Corpses means something that made them..." He mumbles nervously. He scans the corpses for magic, hoping that if they are undead he will pick up the necromancy auras.

I'm not sure how far into the cavern the corpses are, but Vance will attempt to scan them for magic. Detect magic has a maximum range of 60 feet. If any of them are farther than that into the cave, he will wait for the others to move forward and continue to follow along directly behind them, scanning each new corpse as he gets within 60 feet.


Nothing within the chamber radiates magic. The corpses are scattered throughout the chamber.

401 to 450 of 837 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent - A Merry Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.