SO Jade Regent (Inactive)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts

Loot List


201 to 250 of 912 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro prods at the nearest skeleton with the tip of his rapier. How disgustingly loathsome to twist what was a beautiful creature into this... thing.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Though Ryn has not told the group he is plagued by ghost their reaction to undead is making him uneasy to do so. Maybe the secret stays between Koya and himself.

"Should we search for fireworks as we walk through if we find them half our job is done."


No response is given to the call-out in Goblin, though the perceptive among you (Nikka, easily) can hear terrified sounds from behind the closed doors of nearby buildings. It is likely that whatever happened here, happened recently. The goblin corpses are fresh, perhaps only hours old.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Listening as the others look at the skeletal remains, Sunishi pulls his sword out and twirls it around. "do we want to sneak in or see if anyone comes out first?"


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 3 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 22 (12 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +5* | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff looks around, clearly suspicious. "Vell... if the bastarrds arre afrraid to leave theirr huts, perrhaps ve can look arround forr those firrevorrks, uh?"

He looks to the others. "Fighting them orr not, ve vould still have to take the firrevorrks... this vay, ve can even blame the ones who attacked beforre of taking the stuff and help the negotiation."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"I suppose it would present an opportunity to secure the fireworks while they are hiding...benevolent or not, it would be good to secure those." Vance nods thoughtfully.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Nikka do you want to see if you can talk to those goblins up there while everyone searches for fireworks? I can stand by in case something happens."

Ryn thinks to himself goblins have chiefs so if we can find who to talk to that could help. The people inside could know where the fireworks are.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka calls out in a loud, clear voice

"Hello goblins. We are NOT the undead. We hate the undead. We do not have to be your enemies unless you force us to be. We want to find out what happened here. Please, at least talk to us. Lets avoid any more violence if at all possible. Tell us what happened"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"We could investigate the undead as part of a truce."

"Nikka can you say that for me in goblin."

Aid: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro looks at the whole exchange, still ready for danger.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance nods to Ryn. "I am happy to translate."

"Laan shuuch akaarerlakhaan daan akaal an har or a dolaan!"

Goblin:
"We could investigate the undead as part of a truce."

I am using this website for goblin translation.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

"Lets start looking for those fireworks then!" Sunishi puts his wakisashi away and start to look about sneakily.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Goblins on the other side of the door hear Nikka and seem responsive. "Longshanks speak truth? Not skelly-ton? Where skelly-ton go? They take firework! Chief say give firework, they kill many Licktoad..." The goblins seem sad, at least the ones Nikka is conversing with. You find absolutely no sign of fireworks, though aside from the small contingent that seem grateful to Nikka, you are not certain how the remainder of the tribe will react to your snooping around.

The smart ones among you do recall that goblins do generally have a chief, especially given that these goblins just said the word chief. What do you do with your newfound knowledge? Nikka may continue asking questions.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Common. That's convenient. Translating can be exhausting. Since Nikka seems to have their attention, Vance is all too happy to let her lead negotiations. Licktoad goblins than... "Nikka, you may get your wish after all. If the goblins lost the fireworks to undead assailants and have no wish to fight us, than I see no reason we can't ally ourselves with them against the undead." He offers.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Is anyone good at tracking? And, what would skeletons want with fireworks?"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"The undead are not the main concern, it is whatever is controlling them. Their necromancer likely has want for the fireworks." Necromancy. Such an unsavory school.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Where is your chief? And the rest of your tribe? Did they go after skellytons? Did the Skellytons take them? Did you see who was leading the skellytons?"

"I'm not very good at it but sometimes I can track. A little. Jakur can also follow a scent which might help"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Tiltha is able to lend her very sharp eyes, but communication can be a challenge." Vance offers.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"But... what use would a necromancer have for fireworks?"


"Skelly-ton come, not know what say but they want firework! Take firework back where from! Chief Gutwad in his house. Big house, back of village." They seem eager to have you gone and are very helpful with their answers.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Thank you. To the Chief then?"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Well my optimistic side tells me he's just festive." Vance jokes with a smile. "Yes, to the chief!"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Well they came here, dealt with goblins and took fireworrks. It sounds like what we camí here to do, soooo..."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Yes, lets go talk to the chief. Thank you everybody for letting me deal with these goblins peacefully. I DO appreciate it"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"We will have to determine how much peace a necromancer deserves but let's interview a goblin first."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

She was right after all. Huh. Vance shrugs with a smile. What an adventure to start out on.


I see no movement on the map, or anything of that nature. Please let me know if you're going somewhere, both with posts as well as moving of appropriate tokens on the map so I may track where you are and post/reply accordingly.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro lovingly ruffles Nikka's hair. "You were right all along, sister. Well done."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

We are walking to the 'big house'. As a group, I assume can you mark that house on the map?


House marked. :)


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance will follow the others. He would prefer to be in the back if something nasty surprised the party :)


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"A necromancer is a foul thing. It is unnatural to raise the dead. They should be allowed to sleep in peace. As far as I'm concerned, HIM we don't have to talk to! But if others want to that is also fine with me"

Nikka and Jakur have moved. I'm assuming others are in front of me :-). Nikka hides before calling out

stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

"Hello Great and Mighty Chief Gutwad. We would like to talk. We have a common enemy, the foul Longshanks with his Skellytons. Together, we can kill him!!"


Your calls seem to fall on deaf ears. Or at least ears that don't seem to care. You hear goblins in an elevated state. These are not the docile, frightened goblins you previously dealt with.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

I made side chart for marching order (GM I hope this is ok). I guessed based on class, weapons, ac, and movement where people want to be. Feel free to change anything you think I got wrong or leave a comment in the discussion. I find it helps speed exploration along if we know marching order it allows the GM or any PC can move the party. GM if you don't like the idea feel free to remove the chart.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Marching order sounds good, and my position is good as well.

Vance tries repeating Nikka's message in goblin, shouting into the building from behind the others.


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 3 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 22 (12 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +5* | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff looks to Nikka. "Ve need to speak vith the chief... He is the only who can assurre us that the attacks vill stop, vith orr vithout the firrevorrks."

He then looks to the big house, looking for an easy way to climb to it if he needs to 'knock' at the door.

GM, how high is the catwalk and how can we reach it? I do not see a ladder icon close to it. Can we grab one of the ladders and use it?


The ladders are stuck in place, it's about a 5' raised platform, so not difficult for medium sized creatures to climb, but our small friends will need some help.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance frowns when the goblins continue to ignore him, but he almost laughs at his own foolishness. Getting offended by the manners of goblins? You should count yourself lucky they're not trying to stab you.

He tries one more time, shouting as loudly as he can. "Akaar an! Daan dac duun dhec daan akaal dar daagaan maagaan!"

Goblin:
"Answer us! We want to fight the undead that were here!"

Vance isn't particularly strong, but he should be able to help lift small characters up. He will happily help them get up.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

the marching order also looks good for me

"I can climb up there and take a peak inside the window..see how many are in there...maybe scout it out a bit before, since he doesnt seem to keen in talking to us..?"

climb and stealth if wanted/needed:

Climb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Sunishi climbs and tries to peer in windows, only to find that there are none... he can see through cracks in the framing and door that there are about a half dozen goblins in the outer chamber of chief Gutwad's house. None of them look particularly chiefly, but they seem ready to fight.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Climb (derring-do deed): 1d20 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + (6) + (3) = 21

Leandro climbs on the platform, offering a hand to help Nikka. "I don't much like the situation. Why aren't these ones scared?"
He looks quizzingly at Olaff, wondering if the large fighter wants to be the first one in.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Goblins, do you REALLY want to fight us for no reason? Some of you will DIE!. And for what? Just TALK to us. If the talk goes badly, THEN we can try and kill each other!"

intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

That is an appropriate time to roll a 1 :-). Nikka is just not very scary :-) :-)

Nikka will hang back but she'll send Jakur up onto the platform. Jakur takes 10 on his climb for a 16


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will also climb up by the other door. To leave a space for Olaff at the main door.


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 3 | HP: 31/31 | AC: 22 (12 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 18 | F: +5, R: +3, W: +5* | Init: +6 | Perc: +8, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff climbs at the catwalk and readied his shield. His patience is already fading. He looked to Nikka before knocking on the door with the boss of his shield. "Open the doorr, goblins... ve talk in one vay orr the otherr!"

Ryn, I believe you placed your token inside the building...


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Thank for some reason I thought that was another balcony.

Ryn is hanging from the railing.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Calling down to the group, "Let's just be careful, I count about a half-dozen goblins in there,"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance anxiously reaches into his spell pouch, feeling the comfort of the various components in it. He lowers his voice and speaks to Nikka. "I'll see if I can knock them out before anybody gets hurt."

Can't access map right now, on my phone. Vance will stand 5 feet in front of the door and ready an action to cast color spray if the goblins appear to be hostile.


Olaff finds the goblins unwilling to open the door, and so (presumably) does so himself. The group finds a small horde of angry goblins launching themselves at the trespassers! There are clearly, as previously stated, about a half dozen of them, maybe as many as eight, but they're just goblins, right?

Init:
Nikka: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Vance: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Ryn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Leandro: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Sunishi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Olaff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

The goblins, having been lying in wait, get the jump on our intrepid heroes, and slice with vicious daggers! Daggers obviously being better at stabbing, which exemplifies how bad these goblins are at menace.

Attacks:
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3To Olaf

One does get a lucky strike on Olaf, but the rest aren't quite able to crowd the door well enough to get more blows in.

Party may act.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

I moved Vance up per his request.
Ryn is waiting to see how Vance's spell works.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Wow, that is very CROWDED"

With tears in her voice, Nikka calls out

"You stupid, stupid things! This did NOT have to come to violence :-(. Ok everybody, we tried. Do what you have to do"

Nikka will wait until there is a clear spot inside (one that none of the other characters are trying to get into). That almost certainly translates into delaying for the round.

201 to 250 of 912 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent - A Merry Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.