SO Jade Regent (Inactive)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts

Loot List


301 to 350 of 912 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"I agree. There's a bounty on this fellow, at least we should be certain he stops the raids."
Leandro grimaces at the sight of Gutwad, witnessing the ugliness that is evil.

Someone remembered to take ears from the dead goblins?


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi will have remembered to take the ears

"We should probably go and take care of those skeletons first and then swing back here and take care of the chief? I don't really care of the goblins anyways..."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"That sounds good to me."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"The skeletons are surely the major threat. Now that they've lost their fireworks the goblins should go back to normal. Lets kill the undead first"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"I agree. Undead are never a good thing, let's prioritize." Vance says, continuing to back off from the goblin leader.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"The undead won the fight with the goblins so, yes, more danger."


"Good! Longshanks leave!" Gutwad's bravado seems recharged by the fact you all are talking about leaving.


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 1 | HP: 12/13 | AC: 21 (12 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +4* | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"I vould prreferr to kill this piece o' trroll's dung herre and now... It vould save us time." He then shruggs and step back, without taking his eyes of the goblin. "But ve can come back laterr... Kill this s$%# laterr if it doesn't behave."


Your party begins heading... where? You were told that it is a cave, and vaguely West, how do you make your way to this unknown cave system?


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Nice try GM, but the goblin said west :P

Well he said it's a shipwreck, so we could go directly west and check Sog's bay for anything. Perhaps a knowledge check for anything about an old shipwreck in the area? And where did this cave system come from that you speak of?


Fixed my early morning brain fog typo. You certainly may make a knowledge or other related check to know more!


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Knowledge (geography)?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Not sure if this is the most appropriate check or not.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Olaff, Nikka did either of your training come with tracking skills? How is Jakur's nose."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance considers the map of the area he had viewed earlier. "There are some higher altitude regions to the southwest that I think would be best to start our search at. Olaff if you lead I can direct you." He offers.


Vance recalls that there is a sort of hilly/mountainous region that extends to the South and West of the swamp, those would probably be the best bet to check for caves.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi makes sure his weapons are secured before they head out west of the swamp towards the shipwreck. "Lets go kill some skeletons."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will see if he can recall any information about skeletons. He offers a quick prayer to calm and focus the spirits.

Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Once we deal with this particular menace, we should return to make sure that Gutwad stops his attacks on Sandpoint. I'm all for peace, but our prime loyalty is to our home. So, where to go? Where would a necromancer hide? A tower? A, uhm, an ancient temple? A lighthouse, like Chopper?"


Ryn recalls that skeletons are the undead remains of creatures normally dead or slain (at the time of creation). They tend to be vulnerable to smashing weapons, and less so to stabbing or slashing weapons.


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 1 | HP: 12/13 | AC: 21 (12 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +4* | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

To Ryn's question, Olaff shrugs. "I'm not specially good... but also not s+~*ty. I believe I can take ya therre. My trraining among the Blackrravens verre in a verry different type o' land, vith snow everryverre. Ve verre taught to trrack trrolls and giants, vhich ya might guess leave prretty f*+@ing big trracks."

"So, lets move... the soonerr ve go, the sooner ve go back and disembowel that suckerr o' Gutvad! Same forrmation as beforre, yah?" Weirdly, despite being hurt, Olaff appears to be in a better mood... perhaps the idea of doing bad stuff to the goblin cheered him.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Jeeze, you don't check in for a few hours :-) :-)

"Sorry, I don't really know much about the area. If we get close enough I can certainly TRY to track them but, uh, I wasn't paying all that much attention when I was taught all that :-("

Hey, level 1. Not enough points :-)

"Lets see what is happening after we deal with the necromancer before deciding to come back and kill the goblins, shall we?"


So... what is the group doing?


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Heading to the southwest to search with the clue given from Vance's knowledge check.


Okay, may I have a survival check (modified as appropriate) to avoid becoming lost?


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


Vance has next to no trouble following a route to the southwest, where he eventually comes upon another path. History says this is the path that leads to the home of Old Megus, the Swamp Witch! Along with the others, he knows this will also lead back to the main road, like all other paths did, but similarly to the Swamp Witch's hut. You are currently at the bridge, E, and may either continue traveling southwest, or follow the path in either direction.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Do we think the most likely location for the cave is still further to the southwest? I think it also may prove valuable to swing by the Swamp Witch, possibly for info, possibly because they might be the necromancer we're looking for.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

I like the idea of getting some more information from a witch.

"Even if she does not know about the skeletons many witches are powerful caster and she may know about the magic generally."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"A witch? Ok, but lets be very polite. In the stories, witches can be nasty, ESPECIALLY if you're rude to them. But if you're nice to them they're sometimes nice to you"


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Oh, I remember those stories, Nikka. Three princes looking for the water of life, and only the one who was kind to the old lady received vital advice and assistance. The others were eaten by a giant. Let's see if she can help us."
Leandro hopes to deal with someone a bit more pleasant than Gutwad.


Seems like a decision has been made...

The group travels the road, which looks to be fairly untraveled for some time, not the sort of path you'd expect to see if a witch were traversing it with regularity. It doesn't take long before the path leads them right where they expect!

A sagging one-story shack sits in this clearing, its walls dingy with age and encrusted with lichen and fungus. A partially collapsed shed sits just to the northeast, while small pouches, twisted knots of feathers, and dangling wind chimes made of bones hang from branches and roof edge alike.

Map is up, if anyone plans to try opening the door, you'll find it stuck and requiring a strength check.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Unless people object (she'd ask first and wait), Nikka will call out a greeting

"Hello there. I'm Nikka and these are my friends. Sorry for disturbing you but we'd like to please talk with you. If you don't mind"

If applicable
diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"We are on a quest that may benefit you."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 1 | HP: 12/13 | AC: 21 (12 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +4* | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff doesn't like the idea of talking to a witch, but in fact he doesn't like many of the occult stuff so he keeps his opinions to himself. Once they reach the hut, he draws his sword and shield, getting ready for any danger if their diplomacy attempt fail.


Only silence greets the party in response to their inquiries. Well, maybe a little bit of shaky building as it doesn't look the firmest, but beyond the creaking and groaning of a building, no audible response is heard.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Well...perhaps no one is home?" Vance suggests tentatively. His eyes flash green as he scans the area.

Detect magic.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi will sneak up to the building, watching his steps as he approaches the creaking building. Looking to his allies, whispering "I'm just gonna take a quick peek in the windows," Drawing his sword just in case danger strikes at him, he creeps toward the building, peering into any windows or slats to see if someone is home.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka looks around to see if she can see any recent tracks

survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


The group detects no magic and locates no tracks. Sunishi sneaks around, but spies nothing within the house.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Calling out to the group, "It looks clear, maybe we should let ourselves in and make sure nothing is amiss?" He starts pulling out his thieves tools, just in case.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Hmm, I may be right. Well I don't think we should be breaking in for no reason. I say we return to searching for the cave." Vance suggests.


Be sure to move your minis if you are moving.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"I doubt that a witch would take kindly to a break-in. Let's try gain later. Vance, I believe that you know the way?"


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"We are here and it looks like she hasn't been here for a long time. She may be dead. I think that we need to check her house. She may be lying ill somewhere. More likely, she may have information that we need."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance slowly nods. "Alright, I suppose we can check her house than. Let's try to make it look like a wellness check, not a robbery."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Can Tiltha check through the chimney? If there is one and it's free."
Leandro, meanwhile, goes to check the ruined shed, just for curiosity.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"We should check everything here it alright. The world is upsidedown recently."


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

My bad, didn't realize there was a map for this place

Sunishi, with his thieves tools drawn, will check the door for locks and begin picking the lock if it is.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


The door is not locked, but as previously mentioned woodrot and swelling from water damage have left it rather stuck. A strength check would be necessary to open it and would be loud.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

My bad, I missed that :(

301 to 350 of 912 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent - A Merry Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.