SO Jade Regent

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts

Loot List


651 to 700 of 837 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro lets out a sound that's half laughter and half whimper as the club leaves a mark in the ground. Keeping on the defensive, he tries to strike at the beast's knee.

Attack, fighing defensively: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 4 = 4

AC is 19 until my next turn.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

My attack goes and. . . and breaks my invisibilty! I hope one day my character can roll well lol


Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
That will save saved Leandro's life.
The ogre is stunned for a period, and he also seems to have trouble with his vision.

Attack Olaff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

The other ogre swings and misses, ever so barely.

_____
Leandro
Olaff
Ryn

OGRES
Sunishi
Vance
Nikka

_____

Edit: I changed where Vance moved to based on reasonable movement patterns, doesn't impact much of anything.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn had not go yet. So he runs up the the blind ogre and attack with is long spear.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage : 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

On this turn he recalls techniques that work against ogres move action dedicated advasary). He duck low and aim under the ribs.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage : 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance begins weaving a spell...

Casting enlarge person. Full round action so it won't take effect until next round.

Blinded/stunned duration: 1d4 ⇒ 3

The ogre is blind and stunned for 3 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round.


Fire Cougar

"My friend calls out to me to attack the ogre. Since she asks nicely I do so"

In a quick and agile fashion, Jakur advances on the ogre, taking care to get within its reach without being hit

acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

bite to hit: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 2 = 26 for damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

And he attempts to trip the ogre
trip: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Now that he has flanking with Ryn, Sunishi will try and slice the ogre once again, though with less fancy ninja trickery.

"Together we will bring this foul monster down!"

Attack + Flanking: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 2 = 26
Damage + SA: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (3) = 5

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 15/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff continues to dance around the ogre and trying to goad him to himself. The last attack grazed his armor and almost got him but he would not let the ogre know. "Ha! Close but not enough... I think it vas a lucky shot... Tell me, beauty, how an ogrre is borrn? One o' ya s@!!s, then sticks yarr prrick on the dung and that is it?"

Intimidate, smaller size: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 5 = 19

Move Action to Intimidate (due to fearsome), Standard Action to Total Defense. AC 24 until next round.

Sunishi, since you are wielding a wakizashi, that attack of yours was a critical threat.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Oo you are correct, I totally forgot that, was thinking it was 19-20 like a fool! Apologies GM for the posting bloat, couldn't edit my post in time

critical confirmation: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22
additional crit damage if hits: 1d6 ⇒ 2


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Just a heads up the size penality for being smaller is -4 for intimidate unless you have an additional minus in there.


_____
Leandro
Olaff
Ryn
OGRES
Sunishi
Vance
Nikka Jakur has gone, still need Nikka's actions.
_____


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Sorry. Nikka is a spellcasting pussy cat delivery device :-).

I should have bought some basic weapons. I'll do that tomorrow. For the moment, just assume she does something ineffective :-(


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro sidesteps under the tree, stabbing again at the stunned ogre. His blow this time is far more precise.

Attack, flanking, fighting defensively: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 - 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

If it's possible to be under the tree, I'll move there so Sunishi can have an easier flank next round.


Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

The first ogre, which was blind, is knocked to the ground where he begins bleeding out. The remaining ogre swings ineffectually at Olaff! Alas!

Party up. What an ineffective battle.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Oontanx xiekiv...oontanx xiekiv...oontanx xiekiv!" Vance's longer spell finishes, and Ryn's form begins to grow up with the sound of creaking branches as his skin takes on a faintly green hue.

Enlarge person spell from last round finishes. Ryn is now enlarged.

With that spell complete, Vance makes his way over to Sunishi. He places a hand on the ninja's back. "Rifst!" The sunlight starts to shine through him, and a moment later he is gone.

Casting vanish on Sunishi, he will be invisible for 2 rounds.

Meanwhile as Vance manipulates reality to their advantage, Tiltha falls on the dying ogre with a piercing cry!

Tiltha starts clawing at the fallen ogre. Basically just finishing it off.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi will run up to the next ogre his wakizashi's ready, silently thanking Vance for the aid in this battle and not wanting to give away his position.

Not quite able to get into flanking, he'll run around the ogre getting behind him and setting himself up for a flanking attack that hopefully finishes off the Ogre next round.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn now eye level with ogre walks over and thrusts his long spear.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 = 29 Flank
Damage: 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 5) + 10 = 19


Fire Cougar

"Now to get the other one. Nobody messes with MY property"

Jakur rushes towards the remaining ogre, trying to avoid being hit as he comes in

acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 for damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 and attempts to trip it trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"By the Songbird, be vanished!" shouts Leandro, moving to the next target and aiming for the hamstrings.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 15/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff smiles as the others join him in fighting the last ogre. He lowers his shield a bit, abandoning his full defensive position from before and striking at the ogre, intending to finish it before he can attack again. Mocking Leandro, Olaff adds. "By my sword, be f%&$ed!"

Attack (longsword), flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 = 25
Damage (longsword): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Your group BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERS the ogre, the pair lying dead on the ground. They each have hide armor, a greatclub, and 4 javelins (All large sized).

The remaining weeks of your journey are extremely uneventful. Words of your deeds may have traveled through the forest... or perhaps you were just lucky. As you begin nearing Brinewall, however, some of you notice a change in your leader. Ameiko seems listless, and looks paler. She says it's just the journey and nerves, but as you crest the last hill and Brinewall comes into view, Ameiko faints, as if on cue.

Begin Scene.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka rushes up to Ameiko, seeing if she can determine what is wrong
heal: 1d20 ⇒ 7

I'm guessing not :-(

"Can anybody tell what is wrong with her?"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn reactively attempts healing magic (CLW). Then begins to speak to her,"Wake up."

Heal : 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Caught off guard by the change in her normally cheerful nature as we get closer to Brinestone, Sunishi tries bringing up the subject a few times though to little success.

When she finally collapses though, he rushes to her aid with the rest of the group, wanting to get in and help her more. Sunishi you fool, just stand back and let the healers work, you are only in the way!

Unsure of how to help he just takes a few steps back, letting the others help her if they can. His concern visible on his face, as he looks down at his only friend helpless and unconscious.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Ameiko!" Vance moves to her side with a concerned look. He has nothing in the way of healing magic or skills, but he scans over her for magic in case this ailment was magical in nature.

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 15/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Even if he noticed the change in Ameiko, Olaff imagined it was not his place to prod her for an answer to what was going on... if she wished to share something, she would do, at her own time.

As Vance attempts to get closer to Ameiko, Olaff holds him by his shoulder. "Vait, Vance... let Nikka and Rryn help her. Too much o' us around herr vill not help at all."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"So, that's Brine- hey!"
As everyone rushes to help Ameiko, Leandro goes to fetch another healer. "Mom! Help us, please, Ameiko fainted!"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will pick her up carefully. "someone lay out a blanket, and prop up her head. Koya has this happened before?"


"No, this is new! I don't understand why this would happen, and so suddenly." Koya is similarly not much help. You can tell that Ameiko is still breathing fine, but she's certainly not conscious and nothing you can do seems to rouse her.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Rush to Brinewall to find a doctor, cleric, healer."

Ryn is getting flustered, the voices of the spirits in his mind are getting louder and he is struggling to filter the chatter from the advice.

Calm down, you are no use to anyone like this. Breath. Focus on one voice.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Erm, yes. Of course!" Vance stands awkwardly around, inept at healing and unable to even help carry her due to his thin frame.

Rush forward!


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Concerned at the panic, sweat starting to bead on his forehead, Sunishi jumps forward holding his arms out, "wait, wait! She got worse the closer she got to Brinewall, we should go back and see if she gets better!"

Sunishi blocks the way from letting anyone run forward with force if neccesary, "Let's not rush and make things worse!"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Uhh, worth a shot. Yes, let's move back a little and see if she gets better, if not we rush forward. Agreed?"


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Nodding, wiping the sweat off his forehead, trying to calm himself as well, "okay, that sounds like a good compromise,"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn does not want to waste time arguing so he carriers he away while saying, "You think proximity to the city did this? It seems far more likely she has been ill and getting sicker and we just happen to be getting closer to the city as the happened. If we can in sure he stability we can have Vance and Nikka prepare and cast various detection spells."

With that Ryn will cast detect magic to see if he can pick anything up.

"Can someone check for poison?"


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"I can't detect poison right now. But in the morning I can check for poison and for disease"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Also sorry if Ryn seems a little salty, I'm playing him as frustrated by not being able to do anything. The player is happy with trying to figure out what is happening.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"It could be some curse upon the town. Whatever her ancestor was fearing might have laid harm upon his family line." said Leandro, frowning. He was confident that his mother would know how to heal Ameiko. He looked upon Brinewall, to get an impression of the hamlet.

Did nobody of us pass the Knowledge check to know that Brinewall is abandoned?


As you try to take Ameiko further from Brinewall, she begins convulsing violently. Once you take her back within sight of the village, it subsides. Whatever is causing it doesn't seem to be harming her presently, but does seem to be against your removing her from the area.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Lets look around this area. Maybe there is something causing this?"

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

If we think back has she been tired or off in any way recently?

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 15/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"Huummm... this is veirrd. I agrree vith Nikka, something orr someone is causing it. Let's look arround and if ve do not find anything, I suggest ve leave Ameiko vith the carravan vhile ve go to Brrinevall."

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

GM did detect magic or poison reveal anything?"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"If you think someone did this we can't just leave the victim unguarded."


You did feel that she had been either tired or off recently, but she had assured you it was nothing. You now see your concerns may have been warranted. Nothing is discernibly wrong with her that you can tell, she's just in a state of unresponsiveness.

I have added a labeled map of Brinewall, so you may direct me as to where you are heading.


Female Pygmy Storm Roc Familiar 2

"Tiltha, scout."

The bird caws loudly, waiting to be fed a strip of jerky from an impatient Vance, then takes to the skies. She flies around the area, circling wider and wider to see if there is anything interesting.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Not alone. Mom, you can watch over her as we go forward, maybe?"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Not to be impertinent, but how Madame Koya do against two ogres while trying to guard and unconscious person?"


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Because the two ogres are dead, Ryn. We killed them, and I'm sure we can find a sheltered and safe place around here. We can just send the stealthiest of us, if you'd rather."


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Whew, lot of action I missed, my bad guys

Startled by the convulsions and trying not to panic, though its starting to creep into his voice as the situation fails to improve, "We need to do something quick, if that's head deeper into Brinestone to find help or the cause of all this then so be it, clearly removing Ameiko isn't gonna work,"

Drawing his Wakizashi's, "Whatever's ahead, I'm ready, the new mission is saving Ameiko!"

Nodding to Leandro, "If we want, I can move on ahead and scout out the area, I've been known to skulk around from time to time," as Sunishi finishes that line, he flashes a weak smile.

651 to 700 of 837 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent - A Merry Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.