SO Jade Regent

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts

Loot List


251 to 300 of 831 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Argh!" exclaims Leandro, taken aback by the sudden violence. "Maybe lure them out? I can't thrust far enough!"

I suggest we make a small pocket/triangle, so that Sunishi can get a good flank and more of us can threaten the goblins. Other than that, I'll hold until I can make some effective movement.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Vance may be color spraying them. That should make some room.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi will stab at one of the goblins before sliding back, opening up the area for someone to get into the fight, not quite smiling, but eying the creatures with a grim determination, much like he would if he was killing rats or cockroaches. Looking to the others, quickly saying with a slight shrug "I am not sad it came to this, Goblins are vile, evil creatures!"

Wakizashi Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"Ye crrap eating cockrroaches..." Olaff starts when he opens the door, just to be surprised and sliced by one of the goblins. "Arrrr! I'll enjoy this, ya f*$*errs... I'll strrangle ya vith yarr own guts..."

With his already drown sword, he attacks the goblin in front of him.

Attack (longsword): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Crit?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 Probably not
Damage (longsword): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

If Vance's spell goes off and knocks a couple goblins down, leaving no enemies for him to attack, he would first move to get a target.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Talons: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 01d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1

Tiltha launches forward with an aggressive cry, clawing at the goblin Olaff is fighting and flapping her wings at it, without even a word from Vance.

Meanwhile the young transmuter steps into the open spot, pulling out a handful of multicolored sand. Keeping a close eye on the goblins blade next to him, he weaves an arcane sign in the air. "Kluchuduun ingis!" A colorful blast of light erupts into the goblin infested building.

Concentration DC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

5 foot steo to the right and casting color spray defensively. Aiming strait down, should catch 4 goblins, the ones that aren't hit I believe is the one Olaff is fighting and the one behind the corner might have cover. DC 15, effects depend on hit die but if they're 1 hd goblins they're going to be sad.


Spoiler:
Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

Four goblins take a color spray directly to the face and their bodies stiffen then fall. They are effectively out of the combat. The remaining two goblins see this and they retreat.... as if! They take out spears and hurl them at Olaff!

Dice:
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

One of them sticks its point into him, causing him a moderate pain, and the goblins dance a merry jig or something approximating it as they stick a longshank!

Party up.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Bottom left.

Focus. Don't get distracted. Even weak foes can kill you when you guard is down.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Do you want me to send Jakur in? Or would he be getting in your way?"

Unfortunately, there are only 2 risk free squares to go into :-(. I'm quite willing to send Jakur in, equally willing to let others get the glory"

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"Ya lucky piece of crrap..." Olaff curses as he moves towards one of the remaining goblins. "Don't ya darre, Rrilka, to send yarr cat to fight the buggerr who hit me... this is mine, MINE!"

Attack (longsword): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage (longsword): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Who's Rilka?

Leandro moves in after Olaff, stabbing forward, his blade finding purchase in the westernmost goblin.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
I guess I provoke an AoO by both the goblins.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

If you stop in front of Ryn there will be no Aoos. You also have acrobatics you can use.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Yes, but then I'll block others. And those Acrobatic rolls were for that.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Talons: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage: 1d4 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -11d4 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Tiltha continues her onslaught, trying to cause as much damage as possible.

Keep in mind minimum damage is 1, so if she hits it at least does something :)

"Tiltha, no!" Vance tries to call his angry familiar back to him.

I assume the party can mop up the remaining goblins so Vance will move back out of the way and conserve resources :)


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

1 nonlethal so we can question them after!


Moving with acrobatics also requires moving at half speed unless a rule says otherwise.

Olaff walks up and positively murders a goblin, as if it were nothing! The poor goblin lies on the ground, heart's blood leaking out on the plank floor. The other goblin tries to stab Leandro as he passes!

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Rilka Nikka may still go.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

I've been here, just wasn't sure how I could get in there and contribute, seems pretty crowded

Sunishi swirls his Wakizashi, preparing to kill and or seriously harm any goblin that happened to pass by him.

"Looks like you guys got this! I'll make sure none of them escape!" He calls out amid the clamor of combat.


The one remaining goblin tries to fight! He is valiant! He is stoic! He is brave!

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

He misses horribly!

Party may go.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"CAW!"

"No!" Vance takes out a small piece of jerky, holding it up. "Tiltha, now!" The bird almost sullenly flies back to him.

Just gonna let the others clean up.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Attack : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Attack : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (1, 6) + 8 = 15

"I may have move did it."

Spirits calm. Calm. Calm.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Ah, right, forgot about that.

Leandro yelps as his blood is drawn, his first ever wound in combat. Adrenaline floods his system, and he stabs forward with an unintelligible cry.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


The remaining active goblin is felled, you now have reign to either tie up or massacre the remaining gobbos.

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff looks at the unconscious goblins around them and, reluctantly, sheathes his sword. "Bastarrds... I'd prreferr to kill all but one o' them, but Nikka vould not be happy and vould be rrattling forr everr..."

He then props his shield on the wall and draws a hemp rope from his pack. "Drrag the pests to me... I'll tie 'em good."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Let's leave them alive. I have always been curious if you can reform goblins anyway. We also need information on the direction of the necromancer."

Once a goblin is awake, "Where did the skeletons come from and where did they go with the fireworks?"


The goblins you rouse do not seem particularly helpful. They try to gnaw the ropes, call you various names in the goblin tongue, and try flopping about to see if they can bite your ankles. Literally.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance has the more muscled members of the group separate the goblins into separate corners of the room, then he leans towards the one nearest him. "Rhaan tech, or ghec zelec dhec dech shagaan or maal ac. Maan man kekhaan hakhekaan dhuur o. Okhaar dach duun an ac kaar an maach o der daan taal'daakhuuc huukaal ac haar duun kegaan, or maac rhaac a kekhaan hen-ac ac draal. Shuulkaan oc, daan alol'dec dac duun maach o."

Goblin:
"Be still, or my viking friend will cave your head in. He has little patience for you. Either talk to us and let us help you with the skeleton problem and get to live, or keep being a little piss-ant and die. Come on, we actually want to help you."

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19 Nice!


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro assists with bringing the pests to Olaff for binding, as his mind keeps wandering to how frantic and confused a real fight is. "I don't think any of these is Gutwad, whatcha think?"


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Looking around to the others, "We could always kill a couple of the survivors, might make the ones left more talkative? I agree though, none of these look very chiefly,"

He swings his sword around, clearly looking for something to do with it.

"Maybe there are more goblins elsewhere in the village?"


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Thank you very much Olaff. I wouldn't blame you for killing these but I'm very glad you didn't. I owe you"

To the goblins (hey, somebody has to play Good Adventurer to everybody else's Bad Adventurer

"We're just trying to kill the same people who attacked and killed you. My people have a saying, "the enemy of my enemy is, if not my friend, at least the enemy of my enemy". Just tell us what we want to know and we'll be out of your hair. Maybe both of your enemies will kill each other? Wouldn't that be funny?"

Diplomacy, aid another on Vance

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


These goblins, though restrained and fairly helpless, do not seem open to a diplomatic approach. "Die longshanks! Not tell you nothin! Gutwad kill longshanks! You in league with skelly-tons!" That one must be a scholar to use a phrase like in league. You feel certain that the Chief is just further onward, though the door into the next chamber seems a formidable one.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance sighs. "I fear we will get nothing from these goblins. But the chief should be beyond that door, and he may be more willing to talk."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Nikka sorry.

Ryn will hit the goblins nonlethally and knock them out

"Another goblin could come a cut them free. Then we will have to fight them and they may die. This seems better."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro watches as those more experienced than him attempt an interrogation. "We should probably get ready for another fight."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Agreed."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Yes, lets advance"

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff helps Ryn with both his boots and shield, not hiding the fact that he is taking pleasure in harming the goblins after they harmed him.

After inspecting his own wounds and figuring they are not too grave, he readies his shield, draws his sword, and approaches the next door.

Once he sees the others are ready, the calls for the chief. "Chief Gutvad... ve arre enterring. Ya had enough time to open and talk..." He then kicks the door.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi will move in and join the group, his wakizashi at the ready, "I wish there was a back way in, but front door it is!"

Looking to his left and right, these new companions, wondering how this fight will go.


The door bursts under the force of Olaff's kick, and you see Chief Rendwattle Gutwad ready for you. A longbow is in his hand and he aims it at Olaff. "Longshanks come to die! We kill, cook, and eat you! Flee before might of Gutwad!" He appears to be trying to intimidate you. Not taking demoralize, because he's got a readied action.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Common, thank the gods. Vance clutches his quarterstaff, more walking stick than anything. "Gutwad, we do not wish to fight you! We want to fight the, erm, skelly-tons!" He shouts.


"Then go! Skellingtons go back to cave with weapons! Take our fire! Leave now before make more skellingtons of you!" He seems agreeable to talking, only because the fact you bested his force means you can probably take him eventually in a fight. He likes his odds, however, and is more than happy to kill you.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Angry and upset, but it seems he can be reasoned with. "Yes, we will go!" Vance motions for the others to start backing off. "But wait, we want to kill skellingtons! Where is the cave they went to?"

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"Ya can trry..." Olaff answers to the goblin's first threat.

Olaff is pissed. He was attacked and wounded by lucky shots of the creatures and being threated by someone weaker and smaller than him was more than he could take at this point. Despite Vance's reasonable arguments, Olaff did not retreated. "Ya got me ideas... surrrenderr, orr ve vill cook, eat, and only then kill ya!"

Intimidation, size bonus: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 4 = 19


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"...ew."


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sunishi joins the saber rattling, ”Aye, you’re good for nothing goblin! Your heads worth to me than your life!”

Aid Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 4 = 20


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka looks appalled at Olaf, aghast at the thought of eating a goblin

"Eat a goblin? Surely you wouldn't do that? That would be WRONG!"

Aid to Olaf's intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

I figure the fact that SHE believes Olaf would aid him to intimidate the goblin


I need to know which use of Intimidate you are going for.

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.
ScorchedOne wrote:
I need to know which use of Intimidate you are going for.

Well, it depends if we are in combat or not. My intention was to use Intimidate to "influence opponent", making him friendly. However, this requires 1 minute of conversation, so can't be used in combat. If we are already in combat (which I believe we are not, since we did not roll for initiative), then the only possible use is to demoralize him.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"He will do it. He is savage.

Aid Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17


Right, not in combat yet, so you can use the influence that's why I needed clarification. He has a readied action only because he doesn't trust you and is right not to.

"Longshanks eat GOBLIN? NEVER! You leave, go to cave to west, wreck of ship, much treasure. Skellingtons take you! You not eat Gutwad!" While he is answering your questions, he doesn't seem intimidated enough to put down his weapon and take tea, for instance. He sounds like he will answer as long as no one advances on him ergo trying to depose him.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance looks somewhat surprised at the sudden threats from the party, but he can't deny the effectiveness. Makes sense, there is a middle ground between diplomacy and actual violence. Hmm... "I think that is all we need, yes? Let us be on our way." He whispers to the others, backing off.

I'm ready to retreat from this and move forward to the location Gutwad just told us about!


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Should we not make sure they will not attack any villagers?"

Ryn wispers to the group.

251 to 300 of 831 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent - A Merry Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.