SO Jade Regent (Inactive)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts

Loot List


551 to 600 of 912 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

I'm fine with you having the swords. We should get the one fixed though. When I'd do loot I tend to try to give more gold to those that don't get magical items to keep wealth balanced. I don tknow how people feel abou that. I also suggest group purchases like CLW wands.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Knowledge(history): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
I woke up with 23 new posts o.o

The fight was over before Leandro could even react. Astonished by the effectiveness with which hiscompanions had dispatched the skeletons, instead he devoted some time to counting and organizing the coins. A faint glimmer of greed twinkled in his eyes at the view of the treasure.

Then, as Sunishi falls to the ground, Leandro is quickly to rush to his help, fearing a curse on the items. But the ninja has his own explanation, which sounds good enough for the boy to stop worrying.

"I, uhm, guess we should get back to the goblins? Now that there are no skeletons, they have to leave Sandpoint alone. Of course, they are goblins, they're just as likely to celebrate by stabbing them."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Unfortunately Vance is not trained in those knowledges, and the max you can do with untrained is DC 10.

Vance opens up the note in the secret compartment. "Interesting...it's written in Tien." He translates, reading it aloud.

"My son, my heir. You know that I have kept secrets from you. You were always a perceptive son, and while you may not understand my reasons for secrecy, I hope you realize it was neccesary. Know that I was not angry with you for opening the warding box – I was angry with myself for withholding the truth from you and forcing you to seek out what I should have given to you. The words I spoke to you were from anger with myself and I am ashamed to think of them now. I write this note as an apology and to beg you to leave the secrets to history.
The next few days will be the most important I have faced in many years. If our families enemies have, as I hope, forgotten us, I shall reunite with you and your wife, and your mother and I will reveal the truth to you. But if the still seek the contents of the warding box I fear that I may not speak to you again. The box holds our families greatest treasure. So I have returned it to Kortuns care, and it shall remain hidden in the secret third vault under Brinewall Castle – obscured from our enemies, I hope and pray. I will not grant our foes the satisfaction of killing me themselves – if it comes to it, let my death, by my own hand, be my final action to protect you, so that our enemies believe our line has ended.

I have instructed Tsutamu to keep this letter from you, delivering it to you only should I fail to return as I hope to. If I can I will reveal all to you myself. If I cannot, this final missive from a father to a son must suffice as an apology instead of an explanation, and you must destroy this letter. Flee to the south and never return to Brinewall. If our enemies find what I have hidden, there will be nothing here for you. If they do not they will lie in wait for your return.

I hope to see you again soon my son. But my heart tells me I will not. I am sorry to have failed you. But I am proud of you, and I know you will survive this old man’s shame. You are strong and it must remain so. For if you are reading this and I am gone know that our enemies will never stop searching for us, and that is why I cannot reveal the truth to you until I know there is no chance of them finding us again.

Signed Rokuro Kaijitsu
Sunday, 29 Desnus 4687"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Let's rest then head back to town. It seems like we have a higher calling."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Knowledge(history): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

"Kaijitsu? Like Ameiko? Do you think it's an ancestor of hers? I mean, she is from a Tien family, isn't she?"


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Shaking himself out of his funk, Sunishi perks up at the name Kaijitsu, "Ameiko would surely love to hear about this, much of her ancestry is a mystery, even to her,"

Sheathing his wakizashi, he'll affix the new masterwork cold iron Wakizashi to his belt as well, and practice drawing it a few times and swinging it. "We are still swinging by the goblins to finish them off, right? The sheriff wanted Goblin ears, didn't say anything about killing them, we take their ears as a reward for killing the skeletons, they get to stay alive and we still get paid! That's a compromise if I've ever heard one!"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance looks abhorred at the idea. "Yes, I'm sure they'll just roll over and let us take their ears and then leave Sandpoint alone. Please, if we're going to take the blood-soaked route at least kill them so that we get something out of getting our hands dirty." He frowns, obviously unhappy with the suggestion. "We have the fireworks and have cleared a threat for them. I'm sure we can talk them into leaving Sandpoint alone and avoiding unnecessary bloodshed."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"You'd have them cut off their own ears? Who'd agree to a thing like that?"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"There are only a few stories of good goblins in all of my people's history. But there are some goblins are not beyond redemption. Though this is the far less likely scenario. What would Koya have us do?"


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Shrugging at his own suggestion, ”I just thought we could show some mercy, I’ve no problem killing them either, but if they are gullible enough to give up their ears in exchange for their lives, well better off for them. They can send their ears to the sheriff every year, it’s like a tax to live near Sandpoint.” beaming at his own plan, ”I gotta say, this plan is sounding better the more we talk about it! Hah hah!”


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"You do realize that ears don't grow back, do you?"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance just stares at Sunishi in disbelief. Then he narrows his eyes as he begins to suspect foul play.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Also detect magic to see if I pick up anything. Perhaps a charm effect, or the weapon he just donned is intelligent?


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Sighing, exasperated, Sunishi'll relent his opinion, holding his hands up in surrender, "I know ears don't grow back, but they are bound to have new goblins, this'll keep 'em line, ah well, it's either way, I just thought we could have a win-win, where we still get paid and don't have to kill them,"


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro rubs the bridge of his nose. "Have you seen Daviren Hosk's stable? Ears are a proof of kill, as no sane creature would cut off their own. And no insane creature either! How do you think a cut ear mafia would work?"


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"This ears talk is absolutely revolting!! And really, really stupid. Obviously, demanding their eyes is IDENTICAL to just attacking and killing them all.

If they're not bothering Sandpoint we shouldn't go kill them.

This talk of good and evil kind of misses the point. The question isn't if somebody is good or evil, it is if they are a threat. And, right now, the goblins are NOT a threat

We killed some of them, the skeletons killed some of them. Lets go point out to them that they need to leave Sandpoint alone and, if they don't, they WILL be killed.

We're obviously more powerful than they are since we WON here and they didn't"


Vance is confident he determined all the abilities of the sword.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Sandpoint has taken care of the goblin problem for years, it was the fireworks that emboldened them. Without those, they should return to there previous threat level. I vote to leave the goblins. Olaff terrified them so I see no need to kill them."

"On another note, the armor and weapons here may help the people protect themselves. It is gruesome, I know, but the dead have no need for weapons and armor."

[ooc]GM what equipment was found on the skeletons and is it recoverable and usable?[/b]


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 21 (12 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +4* | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

After hearing the varied opinions, Olaff gave his own. "I believe ve should pay a visit to the goblins and make surre they vill keep their parrt o' the barrgain. Vhen that balloon headed frreak o' Gutvad talked to us, ve had killed his bodyguarrds, so he vas verry inclined to say vhateverr it vould take forr us to leave."

"I suggest ve go back therre, but only one o' us enterr... prrobably me, vhile the otherrs keep hidden. Vith help, ya could make me look veakened and blooded, as if I vas the only surrvivorr of the fight vith the skeletons. Vhen I enterr, now in a position o' veakness, ve'll be able to see if Gutvad is trrustvorrthy orr not... if he attacks, ve finish 'em all, if not, ve go on ourr vay."


Equipment from the skeletons really just consists of 1 wakizashi each (for 6 total), nothing else is really usable.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"I like Olaff's plan."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance shudders at looting the dead further, allowing the others to take care of that problem. When Olaff proposes his plan Vance pauses. "That seems...an extremely hard test for the goblins. I think there is a large difference between them going out of their way to harass and hurt people, and somebody wandering into their camp heavily injured who has just recently killed several of their people. In their position...I can't say I would be merciful." He says with a grimace. "But if we showed up in force and told them the problem was taken care of, it would show not only are we capable of dealing with them, but also capable of dealing with a threat more powerful than them. I think that would be a better deterrent."


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 21 (12 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +4* | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"Ya arre not a fun perrson, Vance." Olaff states. "A harrd test orr not, it is a test... ve show in forrce, he vill surrely be afrraid o' us and lick and polish ourr balls, so ve leave them alone"

"Vhat is the point o' having neighborrs ya can't trrust? In my land, ve have a saying that an enemy is only an enemy as long as it fearrs ya... forr vhen it rrespects ya, it is no longerr an enemy... orr something like that." Olaff spits in the stagnant water. "The point is, as long as Gutvad fearrs us, therre vill be alvays a chance forr him to find morre firrevorrks orr something like that and think 'Oh, vith this me can kill longshanks'."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"Well, he said it more colorfully, but, well, my idea was similar. If we can somehow trust the goblins not to raid, then we'll have succeeded. But if not, they'll attack again, and someone might die. Like at the Swallowtail Festival a couple years back, there were casualties. Their life is beautiful, by itself, but their actions have the ugly taint of evil."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"If we test the goblins, surely they will fail. Creatures don't change their spots overnight. If we are going to kill goblins, which I would rather not do, I would prefer to be honest about it so I know for what sins I must atone. If there are those who are uncomfortable with it they do not have to participate. I would not want blood on clean hands."


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Kicking rocks off to the side of the group, mumbling to a patch of mushrooms, "If they had to cut off the ears of their new goblins, they'd always remember why and who they owed their lives too. . ."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"If we want to go and murder the rest of the goblins after making a deal with them, so be it. But let us not construct some paltry excuse of a 'test' in order to justify the betrayal in our minds so we can sleep better at night. If you wish to bathe in goblin blood, then be honest about it and look directly at the kind of person you are." Vance stares hard at Olaff, not backing down. Although Vance stands roughly as tall as the viking, his limbs are practically sticks by comparison and he hardly makes an imposing figure. Nonetheless, he holds his ground.

"The goblins cannot learn if constantly treat them as threats. Honor our deal, show them if they mean to break our trust that we will win in a fight with them, and make it clear that we can live peacefully. If they decide to break the peace after being given that chance, then fine. Let's bath the forest in their blood. But I will not stoop to their level."


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"They will raid again. They will do evil again. We will all do evil again. Is that worthy of extermination? Do we hold goblins to a higher standard than we do ourselves?"


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"I view goblins the same way that I view animals. A bear or a lion can be dangerous. WHEN it BECOMES dangerous then that is the time to kill it. But until it becomes dangerous one lets it live its life in peace. You can't kill everything that MIGHT attack you in the future, that way lies killing EVERYTHING. A deer in rut is dangerous, a bull is dangerous, a man is dangerous. That baby may grow up to be a an evil necromancer. Or a great paladin.

I think we need to go to the goblins, in force. Make it clear to them that Sandpoint is too dangerous to attack. We solve the problem for NOW.

Just like animals can (and DO) learn to avoid humanoids, we can teach the goblins to avoid Sandpoint.

It is not as if killing the goblins will be a long term solution anyway. Somebody else will move in take over their territory. Nature always returns"


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Nikka seems to have the right idea. Let's go do what we can for now."


Great RP! Moving it along as we seem to have at least 3 consensus.

Your group has almost no trouble navigating back to the goblins. Honestly, the hard part is carrying the chest through the swamp. Its weight causes your feet to sink deeper into the muck and you occasionally lose a shoe and have to pull it back out.

Before long however you are back at the goblin village. They appeared to have been cleaning up, gathering their dead and fixing the wall, but at your approach they flee back into buildings.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Nikka would you like to be sand points diplomat? I will support you as best I can."


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"I'll be at your side, sister, of course."

Leandro isn't sure that leaving the goblins be will be better than cleansing the village. He remembers the victims of the little pests, Daviren Hosk's burning hatred for them. And he worries that someone might die to their next attack.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Certainly"

"Please don't shoot me. Please don't shoot me"

She calls out in a loud voice

"Chief Gutwad, we need to talk. Come show yourself"

Assuming that he does show himself or at least makes himself heard

"As you can see, we have defeated the skeletons and taken their stuff. The necromancer is dead. We are victorious. We fought, without loss, the force that beat you. You do NOT want to face our anger for if you do we will kill you all!!

But we have done enough fighting for one day. We do not HAVE to kill you. We give you a choice. Swear now to leave Sandpoint alone, to not attack farms, to not attack travellers going in or out of Sandpoint. Leave all Longshanks alone and all the little people as well. Swear this and keep your word and you all shall live. If you leave Sandpoint alone it will leave you alone.

But if you do not swear this, or if you break your word, then Sandpoint will have no choice but to destroy you. Already some of this group WANT to kill you.

There is land here for you to live on. Hunt, farm, gather roots and berries, fish. Trade with Sandpoint. There are many ways for you to live without raiding.

It is your choice. Choose wisely"

I'm HOPING that is a diplomacy check because I really AM trying to make a deal. But I rolled both intimidate and diplomacy in case you disagree

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

I REALLY hope that I was able to use diplomacy :-) :-)


Gutwad does indeed make an "appearance", behind a couple of other goblins so he could flee while they delay you. "Longshanks take town. Leave swamp for Goblin! We not fight you, but we need hunt and eat! You longshank fight good, maybe save Goblin, but not like you! Longshank say yes?"


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 21 (12 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +4* | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff whispers to the others. "Ve have no rright to accept those terrms... no aggrression is one thing, but giving the vhole svamp is differrent. Vhat o' those like that halfling, who need depend on the svamp?"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Are there any other intelligent creatures that lay claim to the swamp? Promising not to raid their territory seems fair if they don't raid ours."


You will recall your friend Walthus lives here.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 20/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"And we may want to specify that they shouldn't eat humanoids."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"How about we promise the residents of Sandpoint won't invade or try to push them out unless attacked first? We can hardly speak for any other human settlements beyond them anyways. What can we do, control passerbys?"


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Jumping into the whisper circle, "Maybe we put up wooden signs on the road that says 'No Stab Goblins, No Kill Goblins' that'd tell people passing by in the simplest terms to not stab or kill the local goblins?"


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Likely they would think that's the tribe name for the local goblins. The "No Stab Goblins" who only bludgeon you, and the "No Kill Goblins" who keep their victims alive." Vance says with a surprising sense of morbid humor.


The goblins don't appear to like all the whispering, and appear to be getting agitated.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"You can have th swamp for hunting, but you have to allow people to pass through when they need to without attack them. One attack and we come back."

Aid =Diplomacy : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Yes, as Ryn says. People are allowed to go into the swamp to hunt, gather food, etc. But you are also allowed to hunt there, etc. You don't attack or kill us, we don't attack or kill you. Is that a deal?"


"Fine! But if longshanks attack deal off we kill all! Even you heroes!" He says it as though it is a certainty and not a statistical unlikelihood.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Agreed."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Fair enough." Vance looks at the others with a small smile. That had turned out as well as could possibly be imagined. "Alright, well I for one want a hot meal and a bath. To Sandpoint?"


Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 1 | HP: 13/13 | AC: 21 (12 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +4, R: +2, W: +4* | Init: +6 | Perc: +7, SM +2 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff shrugs. "Surre, vhy not. Back to town."


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

"Excellent! Yes, we have a deal"

As they're leaving, she turns to everybody (but especially Olaff)

"I wanted to thank you all for agreeing to making a deal with the goblins. I know some of you would have preferred killing them, I appreciate greatly the fact that you were willing to let them live. We DID the right thing"

She tries to sound supremely confident when she says the last.

"I just hope that our (my?) kindness was the right thing to do. I'm sure many at Sandpoint would have preferred we just kill them. And its possible that they are right"


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Shrugging, "Heading back sounds like a good idea, hopefully these Goblins stick to their word,"

551 to 600 of 912 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent - A Merry Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.