SO Jade Regent

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps & Handouts

Loot List


501 to 550 of 831 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Jakur knocks down two skeletons on his own, after our GM looked up that claws DO in fact do bashing not just slashing, leaving the party in a much better position for the immediate future.

--------------------
Skeletons
Vance
Olaff
Nikka
Leandro (-5)
Ryn
Sunishi (-3)
--------------------
Not botting for a bit. Weekend, slower posting reasonable. Will give fair amount of Monday, if nothing, then will bot.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro yelps as the skeleton's attack connects. His rapier speeds around, looking for the empty bone sockets.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

If I'm attacked again, I'd sidestep with dodging panache to move 5 feet down and get +2 dodge to AC.


Leandro's rapier bends and it looks like it isn't going to do anything, but his strength and accuracy find just the right point to splinter bone all over the place. That skeleton finds standing up a bit beyond its abilities for the time being.

The remaining skeletons gang up on Olaff!

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 1
Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Attack: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 2

The first sword looks like it's swinging in the right direction but Olaff deftly moves out of the way and avoids it. The remaining strikes are nowhere near him as the sluggish skeletons find their prey too resilient. Especially with that one hopping about on only one foot.

--------------------
Skeletons
Vance
Olaff
Nikka
Leandro (-5)
Ryn
Sunishi (-3)

--------------------


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will bring down his now large morning start.

Duck.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 + 2 + 2 = 14

I moved Sunishi as he was by Nikka and had acrobatics. He could not have aided from his position.


Ryn crushes the creature with a morningstar nearly the size of the skeleton itself! There remains only one foe for the group to fight.

--------------------
Skeletons
Vance
Olaff
Nikka
Leandro (-5)

Ryn
Sunishi (-3)
--------------------


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance steps away from the remaining skeleton, feeling much better with most of them gone and trusting the martials to finish this off.

Delay. Probably overkill to even use the enlarge person for this fight, but oh well :)

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Noticing that his sword was not the best weapon to deal with the skeletons and now facing only a single opponent, Olaff bashed it with his shield.

Attack (shield bash): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage (shield bash): 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Olaff destroys the last skeleton in this room. Combat over.


Fire Cougar

Jakur looks around for any more enemies, proceeds to groom himself, and then starts playing with a bone. Grabbing it, tossing it into the air, chasing it, etc

"I am the GREATEST. Hah! Take that! and that! Who's the mighty hunter? I AM!!"


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka shakes her head at Jakurs antics and speaks up

"Sorry about that. But he deserves his fun! He was pretty brave and fierce when it matters!"

She then speaks softly to Jakur

Druidic:

"You are SUCH a good boy. Thank you for saving me oh great and mighty hunter. When we get home you're getting a nice, fresh, juicy chicken"


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

"I thought the skeletons were supposed to be dead and inoffensive?" remarks Leandro, staunching the bleeding with his hands.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

"Apparently I need to brush up on my necromancy..." Vance says quietly.

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff shakes his head, a bit disappointed. "That vas not a good decision by me. I though they verre only dead bones... I'll buy ye a good mug o' ale vhen ve get back to Sandpoint, boys." He adresses Leandro and Sunishi.

He then starts to walk back to the room with the chest. "Now, lets take carre o' the other one... if these verre moving, the otherr vill probably do the same."


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Waving Olaf off, ”It’s nothing, that came as a shock to all of us, next time I’ll be more ready, that skeleton shouldn’t have been able to break through my guard,”

Readying himself for the final fight, Sunishi moves around to get a good position to flank if possible.

Hey I cant manipulate the map at the moment on my phone, if someone gets the chance to move me, I’d appreciate it. I just want to be Jump into combat and flank that big bad skeleton if it really does comes alive


Sunishi cannot really get into a good position to flank.

Olaff and Sunishi move to the next room. The others still remain in "Cavern 1" for the time being. Let me know when to move on to the next bit. We still have giant Ryn who cannot possibly squeeze into that narrow passageway, so would need to either have spell dismissed or... not go?


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will also go but he needs Vance to dismiss the spell to get in the room.

"Can I be me sized again. The tunnel has become very small. Thank you for the combat boost Vance."

Once normal sized he will follow the group in.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance quietly dismisses the spell, his head hanging.


Male Human (Varisian) Swashbuckler 2 | HP 12/20 | AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 13 | Fort: +2, Ref: +6, Will: +0 | BAB: +2, CMB: +2/+5, CMD: 15, M.Attack +6 (1d6+3) | Init: +3 | Perception: +5 | Panache 0/2

Leandro tries to stay in the back, feeling too winded and bruised for comfort.


Female Halfling Fey Touched Druid Hp 16/16 |AC 17 (T 13 FF 15) | Init +2 | Per +7 | Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3 (+2 vs fear) } HP 16/16 |||| Jakur (Cougar) AC 19. H{ 20/20)

Nikka and her Battle Cat advance, Jakur still holding a bone almost like a dog. Do NOT mention that similarity out loud, however :-)


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Jakur certainly has its choice."


If everyone is ready and in the position they want to be in, I will proceed.


Hearing no objections...

Initiative:
Nikka: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Vance: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Ryn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Leandro: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Sunishi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Olaff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Enemy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

The rasping, rattling skeleton begins to move as you approach near it and the chest it guards. Expecting this, some of you are more prepared than it was.

_____

Sunishi
Ryn

Skeleton
Vance
Nikka
Olaff
Leandro

_____


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Just one more but this one will be harder I'm sure."

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Damage +8?


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

It should be 6. +3 str +1 for two handing + 2 divine favor + 2 dedicated advasary. I forgot sickened so subtract the -2.

I assumed a round to shrink and move and a round of chatting please correct that as you see fit.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

bummer, makes it really hard for anyone else to get in there and help out attacking him, kind of bottles him in there. If you can step out on your next turn so he has to move forward so we can gang up on him, its either way

Sunishi, holding his Wakizashi* at the ready, was about to roll into flanking when he watches Ryn fly past him and wallop the skeleton!

He moves around further circling the skeleton, ready for the opportunity to get in there.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Ooph, nice rolls Ryn. Smash!


The skeleton looks at Ryn, and having been struck fairly hard, he rasps words in Tien.

Tien:
"This battle is between us!"

He swings a sword and claw at Ryn.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

The sword goes wide, but the claw sinks in deeply.

_____

Sunishi
Ryn (-8)

Skeleton (-11)
Vance
Nikka
Olaff
Leandro

_____


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance formes a fist, punching the air in front of him. As he does so a telekintetic fist strikes at the skeleton!

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

"AND THERRE GOES THE PLAN!" Olaff yells infuriated as Ryn rushed forward alone. "Du jævla sørlige skal ha hundeskit for hjerner!" He loses his mind and curses in Skald this time before closing with the enemy.

Skald:
"You f#*$ing southerners must have dog s%~@ for brains"

"Ve skalds arre famous varriorrs ya know? But vhy? Because even the s$*!tiest o' us can manage to make a f###ing SHIELD VALL..." As he rages, he strikes the skeleton with his sword, even knowing that it would not be much effective.

Attack (longsword): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage (longsword): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"Say plans outloud if they are to be followed, general. If this skeleton had magic we needed to close into prevent it's use. Lot's of reasons for a preemptive strike."

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 = 13


Olaff and Vance each land glancing blows, the creature seems to be focusing its undead hatred on Ryn. Ryn's blow lands and it looks like the skeleton will still stand, a dedication within its eyes that seem to be what held it to this place long beyond its life... but the animating force doesn't seem to be enough to hold up the bones, and the creature drops to the floor, no longer a threat.

Because skeletons don't go disabled at 0, they go destroyed...

You are left with a skeletal corpse and a chest... whatever do you do?


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"The area we should make it safe."

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


You currently detect no other threats in the immediate area. It looks safe and quiet. The chest also does not appear to have any traps on it, but does look solidly locked. It's also a very nice chest, you think you could sell it for a chunk of change if you hauled it back to town.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will search the body for a key and any gear from the skeleton.

"Can anyone open this?"


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Cracking his fingers, before walking up to the chest, "I think I can give it a whirl, let's see what we got here," squatting down before the chest he begins to mumble to himself, "Oh okay. . .classic lock design, 4 tumblers. . . mmm shouldn't be too bad, yeah, a bit rusted, shouldn't pose too much trouble, yeah alright, let's do this,"

Pulling his thieves tools out, Sunishi concentrates as he tries to crack the lock.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Sunishi does not have any luck opening the chest. Ryn finds that the skeleton's sword is still in decent shape despite being probably a century old, and he also finds a key.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

"You seem to really know your locks. Fortunately they kept the key near by." Ryn says sincerely.

He open the chest.


The key does indeed open the chest. Inside were once a number of valuable and interesting articles, but now numerous slots inside the velvet lined chest lay empty. There are still a number of vials filled with various fluids, some of which look similar and others which do not. There is also a ring, a wand, a chain shirt of some quality, and a nice sword that Sunishi finds nearly identical to his own save for being far superior, like the one the skeleton had. There are still some fireworks within, as well as a veritable pile of coin and jewelry. Additionally, while Ryn is opening and searching, he discovers that the wakizashi he holds has some variety of secret compartment within its hilt.

LOOT! So very much loot.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Vance makes his way forward quietly. "I'll see what I can do...I'll try not to mess up this time." He says as he starts scanning the gear.

Detect magic!


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

For ease, we can try to have Vance take ten with guidance (19) Ryn can aid any check that he struggles with. From there we can roll at the next chance to identify. Unless the gm or other players have a better idea.


Lamentably, taking 10 is not an option. Per Rules but I will say there are 3 different types of potion, a ring, and a wand that detect as magic. Potions all appear to be conjuration.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26

The wand catches Vance's eye particularly though, probably because it is a wand, and he determines that it is a wand of Identify. With that in tow and 4 castings later which leaves it with 15 charges remaining you determine that you have 5 potions of CLW, 2 potions of CMW, 3 potions of lesser restoration and a ring of climbing. While you're detecting magic, everyone else is madly counting coin. They determine there is approximately 3,820 sp, 421 gp, and various pieces of fine jewelry worth 560 gp total. Your characters are now collectively richer than you could probably have imagined before setting out, not to mention the loot you still haven't determined the value of. Fireworks, a sword, another sword, hidden compartment in a sword, and some nice armor. Only the sword from the skeleton glowed when you looked at it, but it was strong, and you weren't thinking a baseline examination would determine that.

Took some initiative to speed along the loot-gathering a bit. If that upset you, let me know.


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

I'm fine with it. That's why I suggested the take ten thing and most gms I know ignore that post as it slows things way down pretty dramatically. But your way is faster still.

The Exchange

Male CN human (Ulfen) fighter (viking) 2 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM +1 | Speed 30ft (20ft in armor) | Active conditions: None.

Olaff ignores the treasure, still anger. "Ya verre lucky... but keeping charrging the enemy and ya'll end up dead soon enough. This round thing I carry on my arrm... it is called a shield. A shield is good to block an enemy's attack, and vhen it does, the enemy is generraly open to a counterr-attack." He says showing the shield. "The idea is forr everryone to live. If ya arre going to run tovarrds the enemy like madman, let me know and I'll take a grreataxe instead."


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

It was great, and I highly appreciated taking the initiative to speed through the loot handling!

"This is...a lot. Wow." Vance can't even hardly grasp the amount of money they have now, even split amongst all of them.

Questions about the rest of the loot:
Are the fireworks usable? What are the rules for them?
The non-glowing swords, what kind of weapons specifically are they? And are they masterwork?
Can we open the hidden compartment? If so, what's inside?
The glowing sword, do you mean its magic? Are you saying that Vance wouldn't be able to determine its properties with a cast of identify?

Loot Distribution:
We have 1363 gold worth of coins and valuables. I say we keep that as party loot to use as needed. I suggest the following for loot distribution:

Vance
Potion of CLW
Wand of Identify (15 charges)

Sunishi
Potion of CLW
Ring of Climbing

Ryn
Potion of CLW
Potion of Lesser Restoration

Nikka
Potion of CLW x2

Leandro
Potion of CMW
Potion of Lesser Restoration

Olaff
Potion of CMW
Potion of Lesser Restoration


I'll need appraise checks or relevant skills for you to discover that the non-glowy wakizashi is cold iron masterwork, the chain shirt is masterwork, I'll post rules to the fireworks probably in the slides for someone to transpose cause I'm tired and lazy. The compartment can absolutely be opened, Ryn has the sword and could do so if he wished. I figured if you rolled a 1 on identify you'd get everything EXCEPT the glowy sword, so I didn't just auto-do that one. It is more powerful than CL 1 / CL 3 potions. Oh, actually I got it confused with a sword in something else I'm running. Details to follow.

Vance identifies the sword that Ryn is carrying, while he's at it. The sword is a +1 wakizashi etched with images of seven shrikes perched on a coiling branch that runs the length of the blade. Once per day, the weapon can be used to cast shield other on any creature touched by the blade while you wield it. The blade’s tsuka (hilt) has not weathered the passage of time as well as the blade itself, and until the pommel is repaired (a process requiring 600 gp, a day’s work, and a DC 20 Craft [weapons] check), attacks with the weapon take a –2 penalty due to the loose grip. This loose grip is also why the secret compartment was so easy to see.

Secret Compartment:
A miniature mithral scroll tube worth 100 gp rests inside. While this scroll tube is too small to store a magical scroll, it does hold a letter.

Secret Letter: Only to be opened if you speak Tien, otherwise it is in a language you do not understand.

Tien:

Spoiler:
My son, my heir. You know that I have kept secrets from you. You were always a perceptive son, and while you may not understand my reasons for secrecy, I hope you realize it was neccesary. Know that I was not angry with you for opening the warding box – I was angry with myself for withholding the truth from you and forcing you to seek out what I should have given to you. The words I spoke to you were from anger with myself and I am ashamed to think of them now. I write this note as an apology and to beg you to leave the secrets to history.

The next few days will be the most important I have faced in many years. If our families enemies have, as I hope, forgotten us, I shall reunite with you and your wife, and your mother and I will reveal the truth to you. But if the still seek the contents of the warding box I fear that I may not speak to you again. The box holds our families greatest treasure. So I have returned it to Kortuns care, and it shall remain hidden in the secret third vault under Brinewall Castle – obscured from our enemies, I hope and pray. I will not grant our foes the satisfaction of killing me themselves – if it comes to it, let my death, by my own hand, be my final action to protect you, so that our enemies believe our line has ended.

I have instructed Tsutamu to keep this letter from you, delivering it to you only should I fail to return as I hope to. If I can I will reveal all to you myself. If I cannot, this final missive from a father to a son must suffice as an apology instead of an explanation, and you must destroy this letter. Flee to the south and never return to Brinewall. If our enemies find what I have hidden, there will be nothing here for you. If they do not they will lie in wait for your return.

I hope to see you again soon my son. But my heart tells me I will not. I am sorry to have failed you. But I am proud of you, and I know you will survive this old man’s shame. You are strong and it must remain so. For if you are reading this and I am gone know that our enemies will never stop searching for us, and that is why I cannot reveal the truth to you until I know there is no chance of them finding us again.

Signed Rokuro Kaijitsu
Sunday, 29 Desnus 4687

Given that at least one of you can read Tien, this is quite the development. You feel that through your trials you have also gained sufficient experience to grant new abilities. Please level to 2.


Male Human Wizard 2 | HP 14/14 | AC 13/12/11 | Initiative +2 | Perception +1 (+2 with familiar) | Speed 30 ft. | CMB +0 | CMD 12 | Saving Throws F +1, R +2, W +4

Appraise (mundane wakizashi): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Appraise (chain shirt): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

"This wakizashi is an excellent make, and was built from cold iron." Vance says with an impressed tone. Obviously all the identifying has made him feel useful again and the failed necromancy understanding is put behind him. "But this wakizashi is magical. It's a minor enchantment, but it has another ability. The wielder can bestow a shield other spell once a day by touching the recipient with the flat of the blade. Although the handle is going to need some repairs...hmm."

If Ryn is willing to share from the secret compartment, Vance knows Tien and can help translate whatever is inside (I haven't looked at the spoiler).

Woot, level 2!


| AC16 T11 F15 | HP 19/19 | CMD:15 | F:+2 R:-1 W:+3 | Init:+5 | Perception: +4

Ryn will hold nothing back from the group unless specifically stated do to someone going evil or the like. Feel free to assume he shares any and everything he finds.


Incoming spoilers for learning about stuff from the letter with requisite rolls...

DC 14 Know (History):
You recall that an unknown scourge destroyed the colony of Brinewall on the first day of Sarenith in 4687, just a few days after the date on the letter.

DC 18 Know (History):
You know that Brinewall’s last commander at the time the colony was destroyed was a man named Andril Kortun.

DC 15 Know (Nobility):
You know that Rokuro Kaijitsu was Ameiko’s grandfather, which would make the letter’s unnamed and intended recipient her father, the now-deceased Lonjiku Kaijitsu.

DC 25 Know (Nobility):
Somehow you remember that Tsutamu was Rokuro Kaijitsu’s devoted bodyguard. Nerd.

You also found 11 Desnan candles, and 4 skyrockets. Maps page has been updated with info on fireworks.

Loaded with treasure, the party stands about in a damp cave. They have vanquished a worthy foe, and now hold a piece of history within their hands. They also have a reward waiting for them back at the inn where Ameiko expects to hear from them regarding their success in vanquishing the goblins... sort of.


HP: 17/17 |AC:15 T:13 FF:12,| CMD: 15 | Fort: +1, Refl: +5, Will: +0 | Ki Pool 3/3 | Init: +5, Speed 30ft

Holy crap, went to bed early, wake up 15 new posts xD

Stepping away from the chest, dejected from what he thought would surely be a piece of cake to open, "Oh yeah. . .Key's always work too,"

Blown away by all the extravagant treasure, "Never would I have thought we'd find this here, how did it get here,"

Holding some of the Tien-Xia treasures, Sunishi starts clutching his own head, he drops some of the items on the ground as he collapses to the floor, crying out in pain. After a brief period, he unrolls from how the fetal position, "I. . . I don't know what just happened, when I was holding this, I just had terrible flashes of memories, but I couldn't make sense of it. . ." Standing up and brushing off the dirt, "I apologize for that, I washed up near Sandpoint after a shipwreck with no real memories of my life in Tian-Xia. I guess this somehow triggered a flashback. . ."

Shaking his head, visibly shaken.

There are two wakizashi's, one MWK Cold Iron and a magical one that can cast Shield Other 1/day? Do you guys mind if I take those? I can give up the Ring of Climbing that looks like was distributed to me

501 to 550 of 831 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent - A Merry Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.