|Game Master S|
Welcome to my Play-by-Post!
Here's the ctrl+P for all my games:
1. I've been running games since the late 1980s, I've seen a lot of editions. I started playing PFS with Slot 1 Season 0 at Gen Con. I'm solid with the Starfinder rules, but everyone makes mistakes. I'll try to be as fair as possible.
2. I'm a Venture-Lieutenant in Southern NH. If you're ever in the area, or you need help finding games/conventions there. PM me.
3. I post with a high rate of frequency. That being said, if you guys can post 2-3 times per day, awesome. If it's only 1/day I understand. No worries. Real Life Comes First (tm). I'm much more lenient on weekends.
4. Feel free to preemptively roll Perception, Disable Device, etc. It makes the game run more efficiently. I ask only that you make sure minis are placed in their actual position in case your choices have consequences (good or bad.)
5. Let's get started:Player Name:
Day Job: Feel free to roll now.
Perception and vision/senses: Initiative:
Notes: Anything I should know; passive abilities, boons that are way out there, etc. If you have abilities that are immediate actions that interrupt an enemy, I'll be as fair as possible, but you can help me out by telling me under what conditions you typically use it.
Slotted Boons: You may want to wait and do this in a separate post, as you can slot boons after getting the mission briefing.