Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Veniir

Sandpoint overview

Battle map


101 to 150 of 797 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18 / 12 T / 16 FF | CMD 15 | Fort + 7 (+ 2 vs. disease and poison), Ref + 4, Will + 7 Init + 4 | Perception + 7 (Darkvision 60') | Speed 40 ft. | Hero Points = 4 | Conditions = None| Effects = None| Judgement: 1/1 | Spells: 1st Level (2/3) |

There was, as his father used to say, two sides to every blade when it came to the physical labor at The Hagfish - time to reflect. Not all reflections are good of course.

Perhaps it was seeing Donimah and Garridan interact at the White Deer Inn or Zel looking for work as a guard for a merchant caravan but memories of his escape from Belkzen returned. The fear from attacks on the caravans from all manners of monster. Shoanti arguing with one another in their own language about something. Would he make it out of Belkzen? Be turned back? Killed?

It was a tumultuous journey undertaken by the boldest of merchants. Even with 'guarantees' of safe travel through some areas you had all manner of disagreements and friction between orcs, the people of Trunau, the dwarves of the Mindspin Mountains, and the various Shoanti tribes. The orc and 'human' he understood; the rest was all loud, angry noise.
Arrian knew his old tribe might send out scouting parties to look for him. It wasn't that Arrian's father was some famous prince, warleader, or chieftain. In fact he was often derided by others of the tribe for thinking rather than fighting. But Magra the Mad said he saw something in Arrian and demanded he be turned over to Magra for training as a shaman for the tribe.

That training was part of the reason why he didn't seem to complain as much about either the heat of Sandpoint's summers or the cold of Sandpoint's winters. The fasting, pain, exposure to the elements, the scarring...it was all meant to draw out the divine spark within Arrian.

And it did.

His father realized that fact and pondered what to do. He knew he'd never survive a challenge against Hogrot. Possibly insane and definitely reckless Hogrot was the tribe's strongest and most fierce warrior. He couldn't have held onto the chieftainship of the Broken Spine tribe otherwise. But Hogrot's animosity towards all half-orcs as "Half breeds worthy only of contempt" worried Davor and for the future of his son. Ever since his wife Kaleria had been killed in a Shoanti raid Davor struggled to raise his son. When the mysterious fires broke out and burned down much of Heliu's Folly, the Broken Spines winter headquarters, Davor seized his chance and disappeared with Arrian during the confusion.
Arriving at Trunau, Arrian saw humans who, for the first time, weren't trying to kill him. It didn't mean they were happy to see him however - not even the human side of his family. Davor gave them all of the money and goods he'd ever salvaged to pay for them to get Arrian on a caravan out of the town. In case Hogrot or Magra decided to look for them Davor would leave Trunau in a different direction than any caravan would travel. Arrian realized what that meant; no solitary orc, not even a warrior, would last long on his own in such perilous lands.
Crying, as his father wiped at his eyes, Davor told him to be a good man - not an orc, not a human - but a man. He quickly embraced his son then set off for the open desolation of the southern Hold...

"Arrian!" Jargie's voice rose over everyone's in The Hagfish. "Boy you daydream so much you're going to cut yourself! Make sure you save some fingers to pickup up empty bowls - my lobster chowder is a big hit! It probably doesn't hurt that it's free today but hopefully...well...everything will be okay."

Jargie smiled at 'the boy'; despite his gruff exterior, and the occasional correction/punishment, he cared for Arrian. He saw the man he was becoming but also some of the more dangerous impulses his temper could land him in. It was all well and good he was making friends but were they the right friends, good people who would keep Arrian out of trouble? He hoped so. As much as Jargie planned to live forever the increasing aches and pains, slowing down, that damnable cough over the winter he still had...he wondered how much time he had left. Plus it wasn't getting any cheaper feeding a boy no...man...of Arrian's size.

Jargie was glad Arrian found religion. Although he was a bit surprised it wasn't Desna, Cayden Cailean made sense. Arrian was always for the underdog, standing up to bullies, and helping people in need. Jargie liked to think his guidance was no small reason Arrian found his way to Cayden's faith. Even though Father Abstalar was a cleric of Desna he still found time to answer Arrian's questions about Cayden, the Starstone test, and any other story - Arrian always loved stories. Did ever since he was a sad boy being talked to sleep every night with some fantastical 'adventure' Jargie went on during his youth. Of course most of it was hogwash but the boy didn't mind. He loved hearing about heroes and princesses and good triumphing over evil. Jargie learned, slowly over the years, much of that was due to Arrian's childhood.

Sighing deeply, wishing he were back out participating in games no matter how bad he was, Arrian said "I'm on it Jargie!" and hustled out to the main room to collect empty chowder bowls and then it was back to the kitchen to clean them for the next group of diners...


Female Human (Shoanti) [Transmuter 2, AC12, T12, FF10 | HP 16/16, F+2 R+2 W+3 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | Init +3, Perc. +2 | Telekinetic Fist 6/6 | Hero Points 1]
Ano Clovermark wrote:

Ano takes in what Zeldrith says to heart just as Juriya and Donimah arrive.

Y-Yeah I’m fine Juriya,” she says, addressing her friend. She then turns to the tiefling and says “Thank you for your words. I’m sorry if I’m flighty or stupid or anything like that-I think all the talk about the new church is pulling up feelings I thought went away. Or something. Could also be the big crowds.

Cherry landed on the catfolk’s shoulder and chirped, “C’mon now, your father and friend wouldn’t want you moping on today. This is a happy day! And plus, Donimah, Persephone and Zeldrith look like the kind of people who would tell you that they wouldn’t want your company if they didn’t want it. Right?” The cardinal looked at the tiefling, changeling and Shoanti as if asking for assistance in cheering up Ano.

"Feelings...related to that 'Late Unpleasantness' Cherry mentioned?" Donimah asks cooly. "When a place refers to an event by a name as specific as that, it's almost always significant."

She nods a bit at Cherry's pep-talk.

"Cherry is right: if I thought you were flighty or stupid, I would have said so."

Persephone. wrote:

Persephone lays a gloved hand on the shoulders of the sad Catfolk.

Today is Desna's Day of blessing us with the truth that we can all become beautiful butterflies. Going through the mud, muck, many mean things can shape us.

The Tribe Shaman's mix-matched ocean blue and emerald green eyes look at each of them in the group.
Friends. Friends help guide us, pick us up, kick an ass for us when warranted.

Isabel squeaks in response to Persephone's cursing, but the spectacularly colorful Raven does nod in agreement to her sentiment if not her vocabulary.

Persephone smiles at each of them.
Ano. Zeldrith. Juriya. Donimah. Arrian. Anyone seen our lost Arrian? I think he needs our support too.

"Last I saw of him I think he mentioned he was returning to his workplace...the Hagfish, correct? With the challenge that was vaguely described as a disgusting act involving a live specimen of the namesake eel?"

She looks over at Persephone and Isabel, sizing them up.

"Your poetic way of speaking about this group that seems to have coalesced makes me think there's an angle you're working...most likely a harmless one, you don't strike me as truly manipulative. But in my experience, one doesn't gather people like us together simply for friendship. Especially not when spirits are involved."

She gives a knowing nod to Isabel.


Female Kitsune Trickster 2 | hp 15/15 | Init +5; Perc +3 | AC14 (T14 FF11) | CMD 12 CMB +4 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will -2 (+2 v. Disease and Poison) | Evasion, Bombs (4/4) | [Human Form]

"The only ones flighty here are the familiars," Juriya says, unable to sense the tone of the room. WIS of 7. She takes a gulp before continuing. "Yeah... the Late Unpleasantness was... certainly something like that. And yeah, the Hagfish challenge does not actually involve the eel for the record! Still as disgusting though," as she mimics gagging.


M NG Tiefling (Pitborn) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 2 HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/11/18 | CMD: 16 | F: +3; R: +1; W: +2 | Resist: cold 5, fire 5, electricity 5 | Init: +1 | Perception: -1; Darkvision 60 ft | Eldritch Pool: 4/4 | 1-Lvl: 3/3 | Hero Points: 3
Cherry wrote:
"And plus, Donimah, Persephone and Zeldrith look like the kind of people who would tell you that they wouldn't want your company if they didn't want it. Right?"

Zeldrith pats Ano on the shoulder reassuringly. "Trust me, Ano, there are very few who I really dislike, and those ones are mostly the sort who don't like me, either." He grins. "Matter of fact, you remind me of a Pharasmin priest I knew in my old mercenary company. Jhindyl Lostling, his name was - he had the same love of life you do." The young mercenary's smile falters, and in his mind's eye, old memories surface.

The Bridge of Rysev, arching over the tumultuous rivers far below.
The mercenaries' hasty fortifications, grim faces waiting behind the barricades - the faces of those who know they have seen their last sunrise.
Jhindyl, gasping out his last breath on the end of a bugbear's spear, the young cleric's body plunging over the edge of the bridge and dwindling to a dot as it plummets into the churning river below...

Persephone wrote:
"Today is Desna's Day of blessing us with the truth that we can all become beautiful butterflies. Going through the mud, muck, many mean things can shape us."

Persephone's words snap Zeldrith out of his reverie, and his eyebrows raise. "Isn't that the truth. I've lost plenty I cared about, both in Magnimar and in the Goblinblood Wars, but it hasn't broken me. Trust me, Ano, if you're anything like my friend Jhindyl, you're strong. You'll make it through this."


Father Zantus looks at Persephone shortly as if not recognizing her, after bumping into Ano. It looks like he still wants to say something, but he recognizes that friends and acquaintances are gathering and excuses himself.

As Donimah says her farewell to the mayor, she adds quickly "Oh, I can imagine that Garridan gave you trouble.", which Donimah quickly identifies as the White Deer proprietor. "He is very protective of his Shoanti ancestry and is not fond of Thassilonian references, such as some you bear.", she continues before finishing "Enjoy your lunch! And your stay!"

Arrian: great addition to your backstory! Do you mind putting a link to this post of yours in your sheet to complement it, please?

The group of people, each scarred by their own past, notices that most of the day has gone by. Soon, the new cathedral's consecration will take place at sun set. People seem eager for this more due to the cooler night time than the cathedral itself. And, of course, the evening games. However, a few dark clouds start to gather over the town coming from the west.

Father Zantus is on the makeshift stage in front of the new cathedral. He waits until there are enough people and he dramatically calls the attention of the crowd by throwing down a thunderstone, which Juriya clearly remembers selling to him. It is very effective in shutting down everyone. For a moment, the townsfolk admire the scene, as red and orange and even some reflecting violet light from the setting sun paints the gathering clouds as well as the new cathedral and Father Zantus' face in the last goodbye of the summer days. It is as if the weather is saying that the happy summer days will be missed. A stray dog cuddles under a wagon, his belly full and his spirit at ease.

The priest clears his throat with a smile. Then, the recites a little monotonously "Mistress of the moon, the stars, the dark and bright sky, we know of your beauty in exhalted dream." As he breathes in to continue the prayer, a woman's scream slices through the air. Father Zantus looks confused around. As nothing else happens, he considers continuing the prayer and thinks trying to remember where he stopped. Then another scream, now louder rises, then another.

Beyond them, a sudden surge of strange new voices rises... High-pitched, tittering shrieks that sound not quite human. The crowd parts and something low to the ground races by, giggling with disturbing glee as the stray dog gives a pained yelp and then collapses with a gurgle, its throat cut open from ear to ear. As blood pools around its head, the raucous sound of a strange song begins, chanted from shrill, scratchy voices.

"Goblins chew and goblins bite,
goblins cut and goblins fight.
Stab the dog and cut the horse,
goblins eat and take by force!

Goblins race and goblins jump
goblins slash and goblins bump.
Burn the skin and mash the head,
goblins here and you be DEAD!

Chase the baby catch the pup.
Bonk the head to shut it up.
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed,
we be goblins! You be food!"

Quickly, it is clear that the shape that raced by and killed the dog was a goblin, that is now licking its ugly now bloody slicing weapon. After a while, the crowd is mostly dispersed, and in the square in front of the new cathedral, the group find themselves facing four goblins that seem to have decided to spread chaos in the square. However, it sounds like there are goblins everywhere in the town. The goblins stare at the group, while the group is still trying to make sense of what is happening. A fifth goblin is coming from the top of building to the west. Cackling it jumps from the building in the direction of a running woman, but it impales itself on a wooden stick. This breaks the tense staring and both parties jump into action, the quickest of them acting first.

I'll do initiative by block. I think this avoids having to wait for everyone in turn to act.
Battle map on a link above the Campaign Info tab. I copied your portraits and placed them randomly on the map, and I'm coloring the goblins for easy identification. I also numbered them in case anyone has difficulty with colors. I put a picture of a goblin on the side to help visualize the bugger.

Ano initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Arrian initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Donimah initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Juriya initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Persephone initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Zeldrith initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Gobo initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Everyone but Zeldrith acts first (sorry m8)!


Female Catfolk Bloodrager (Urban Bloodrager) 1/Fighter 1 | HP 16/22 | AC 15 | touch 13 | ff 12 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +0 | Init +5 | Perception +9 | Bloodrage 9/12 | Hero Points: 3 | Current Conditions: Fatigued (3 minutes, -2 Str and Dex)

Ano smiles softly, "Thank you all. Let's enjoy the rest of the day-starting with meeting up with Arrian, so he can enjoy the rest of the festival with us!"

Later

Ano and the others stood by the new cathedral at sunset, having enjoyed the rest of the day without her thoughts bothering her. As she waits for Father Zantus to say what he needed to say, the sharp screaming caught her off guard...but the second the singing was heard over the screaming, the hairs on her fur stood up straight. She turned to see the goblins enjoying themselves...and her fear returned to the forefront. This time, mixed with a new emotion...

She ignored Cherry's demands for them to run to a safe place as she withdrew her rapier and charged at the goblin at the wagon, her eyes and spots glowing a faint blue aura as she shrieks at the little maniac.

charging at goblin #2. entering rage, +2 Str and Dex. Due to charging Ano's AC is 13, touch is 11, and ff is 10 until the next turn

Ano Rapier w/ Bloodrage and Charge: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 = 25
Ano Rapier Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

OH THAT THREATENS TO CRIT

Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
not sure if you wish for me to roll damage again or if you want the damage to be doubled


F Changeling Ash-Born (Varisian) Shaman (Tribe) 2 Init +1; Senses Perception +8 (+2 Dim light), Darkvision AC 12 hp 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +6

Persephone frowns at the sudden appearance of goblins. The Shaman's mix-matched ocean blue and emerald green eyes look at each of them in disappointment.

Calling on Desna to Bless them, she Strides next to Zeldrith.
Move under Zeldrith's position.

Bless


Female Kitsune Trickster 2 | hp 15/15 | Init +5; Perc +3 | AC14 (T14 FF11) | CMD 12 CMB +4 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will -2 (+2 v. Disease and Poison) | Evasion, Bombs (4/4) | [Human Form]

Light Xbow, Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11
Light XBow Damage, Sneak Attack: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + (3) = 7

Juriya, upon seeing the Goblin, switches languages and shouts "SURPRIIIIISE~" in Goblin as she fires a crossbow bolt at the nearest Goblin. As the crossbow bolt presumably misses, she mutters under her breath in Sylvan while reloading and preparing to fire one last time before actually going into melee.

Sylvan:
"Oh COME ON!"


Female Human (Shoanti) [Transmuter 2, AC12, T12, FF10 | HP 16/16, F+2 R+2 W+3 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | Init +3, Perc. +2 | Telekinetic Fist 6/6 | Hero Points 1]

Donimah frowns a bit as Kendra explains Garridan's prickliness.

"And so am I. The ancient Thassilonians are as much the Shoanti's ancestors as the ones who roam Varisia to this day," she says tersely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the consecration begins, Donimah takes in the weather pensively, almost wondering if the spirits were trying to tell us something, though she imagined if they were Persephone would have said something.

The scream causes her to straighten up and clutch her whaling spear tightly, despite already having it tied to her wrist. Then she recognizes the giggling, raucous voices. She'd heard them many a time by Riddleport's trash heaps and the harbor shore. Goblins.

In her childhood, they'd been competitors and dangers, best avoided entirely if you wanted to get the best salvage, and given whatever they wanted and running quickly if they did catch you, to survive. But she was not a penniless little wretch anymore. She had magic, and more importantly, she had allies.

She steps over, between Zeldrith and Arrian, and begins an incantation. The runes around her eye begin shining with an eerie golden light, one by one, until she reaches out and touches Zeldrith's shoulder.

"You may feel a slight vertigo," she says matter-of-factly as the spell completes and Zeldrith surges in height, suddenly standing at eye-level with the surrounding houses!

"Crush them underfoot!"

Donimah casts enlarge person on Zeldrith!


Male NG Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18 / 12 T / 16 FF | CMD 15 | Fort + 7 (+ 2 vs. disease and poison), Ref + 4, Will + 7 Init + 4 | Perception + 7 (Darkvision 60') | Speed 40 ft. | Hero Points = 4 | Conditions = None| Effects = None| Judgement: 1/1 | Spells: 1st Level (2/3) |
Persephone. wrote:


Persephone frowns at the sudden appearance of goblins. The Shaman's mix-matched ocean blue and emerald green eyes look at each of them in disappointment.

Calling on Desna to Bless them, she Strides next to Zeldrith.
Move under Zeldrith's position.

Bless

I moved Persephone's token.

"I wish the townspeople didn't stare at me so much; now all I have is my dagger."

Arrian moves quickly to make sure Ano isn't left alone and stabs at a goblin!

Dagger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

@GM: I'll adjust Arrian's tagline but his AC is down by 2 since he wasn't wearing (or carrying) his shield. I also left the lightning bolt icon on the map where you placed Arrian to confirm he moved only his 40'.

Wow were those some horrible rolls! :(


I forgot to say: If Ano or Persephone want their familiar to have a combat token, please provide a picture I can use.

As for crits, I prefer you roll the extra damage.

Ano reacts quickly and stabs at a nearby goblin. It yelps in pain, but still stands cackling. It seems unaware that they are outnumbered.

Other attacks miss on the goblins, even Juriya's surprise attack.

Juriya, if your crossbow was hidden, technically it would be a std action to get it out to fire. Since you missed, it doesn't do much difference, but for the future, please be explicit whether you want your weapon to count as hidden.

I'll wait for Donimah to redo action.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
M NG Tiefling (Pitborn) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 2 HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/11/18 | CMD: 16 | F: +3; R: +1; W: +2 | Resist: cold 5, fire 5, electricity 5 | Init: +1 | Perception: -1; Darkvision 60 ft | Eldritch Pool: 4/4 | 1-Lvl: 3/3 | Hero Points: 3

Following the crowd gathering for the consecration of the new cathedral, Zeldrith takes his place in the town square, smiling softly. A pleasant little town, fine weather, and a holy festival - a good day, by all accounts. As Father Zantus begins his speech, he bows his head in prayer, closing his mismatched eyes as his thoughts stray to his goddess...

...only for his head to snap up when the screams begin. Looking around for the source of the commotion, he scowls as the mad chanting fills the air. "Goblins! Stand your ground! To arms!" His hand darts to the hilt of his sword, but as Donimah casts her spell, he whirls to face the Shoanti mage, seemingly lost in some past battle. "You heard the sergeant - mages, hold your position!" Strangely, the mage's spell fails to take hold on the mercenary - some quirk of his fiendish heritage seems to resist the scholar's magic. Instead, Arrian grows to immense proportions, the redirected magic wreathing his form in golden sparks.

Target of Donimah's spell changed - Zeldrith isn't taking any actions yet, as it's not his turn, but we should be good for the goblins to act.


Female Human (Shoanti) [Transmuter 2, AC12, T12, FF10 | HP 16/16, F+2 R+2 W+3 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | Init +3, Perc. +2 | Telekinetic Fist 6/6 | Hero Points 1]

Nice recovery! ;)

Donimah blinks in surprise as her spell rebounds to Arrian instead of Zeldrith.

"Just as good," she mutters. At least the spell wasn't wasted.


The goblins kackle and jump up and down with the group of fast friends attacking them. One of them Number 4 runs off chasing a cat that ran by. Another, Number 3 walks towards the group but doesn't attack and climbs on a nearby table. An expert tactician would think it is an attempt to flank Arrian with his friend, but it doesn't really threaten him, only jumps up and down screaming obscenities in its foul language until it sees some leftover venison on the table, and bends down to get it.

Only the two goblins that were attacked fight back.

GM only:

Green vs Arrian: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Green damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Red vs Ano: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Red damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

While Arrian's combatant gets distracted with the venison from his companion and completely misses his attack, Ano's gets a slice in with his hideous blade.

Ano, take 4 slicing damage.

Eveyone is up.


Male NG Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18 / 12 T / 16 FF | CMD 15 | Fort + 7 (+ 2 vs. disease and poison), Ref + 4, Will + 7 Init + 4 | Perception + 7 (Darkvision 60') | Speed 40 ft. | Hero Points = 4 | Conditions = None| Effects = None| Judgement: 1/1 | Spells: 1st Level (2/3) |

Arrian slashes at the goblin that injured Ano!

@GM: Striking at #1.

Dagger, Enlarge: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 - 1 = 121d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9


Female Catfolk Bloodrager (Urban Bloodrager) 1/Fighter 1 | HP 16/22 | AC 15 | touch 13 | ff 12 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +0 | Init +5 | Perception +9 | Bloodrage 9/12 | Hero Points: 3 | Current Conditions: Fatigued (3 minutes, -2 Str and Dex)

Ano shrieks as she feels the blade hit her from the side, and she yowls a sharp cry of wrath as she strikes down the goblin that struck her.

targeting Goblin #2, using Power Attack

Rapier: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Meanwhile Cherry is desperately pulling at her tail, shrieking, "Come to your senses, we have to get out of here!"


The well placed powerful blow pierces the goblin through. It is still cackling as it's dying.


M NG Tiefling (Pitborn) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 2 HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/11/18 | CMD: 16 | F: +3; R: +1; W: +2 | Resist: cold 5, fire 5, electricity 5 | Init: +1 | Perception: -1; Darkvision 60 ft | Eldritch Pool: 4/4 | 1-Lvl: 3/3 | Hero Points: 3

Zeldrith blinks, looking at Donimah as though seeing her for the first time. "Hold on - you're Donimah. This is Sandpoint, not Rysev." Shaking his head to clear the old memories, he draws his sword. "Stand your ground, Ano! For Sandpoint and its people!" He scowls at the goblin screaming obscenities on the table. "I lived through the Goblinblood Wars - you think I'm scared of you? ΠΑΓΩΜΈΝΟΣ!" With a shouted word in the Thassilonian language, his crimson eye flashes with white-hot power, and as his seven-fingered hand weaves an impossible pattern in the air, a line of ice springs from his fingertips, lancing out at the little creature.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Attacking Touch AC
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


F Changeling Ash-Born (Varisian) Shaman (Tribe) 2 Init +1; Senses Perception +8 (+2 Dim light), Darkvision AC 12 hp 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +6

Isabel will never get involved in combat. RP only.

Bless is up! +1 !

Persephone watches the action as if expecting nothing else from her Tribe. The Shaman of Desna simply waits for them to dispatch the goblins nearest their position before determining her next course of action....
Delay!


Female Kitsune Trickster 2 | hp 15/15 | Init +5; Perc +3 | AC14 (T14 FF11) | CMD 12 CMB +4 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will -2 (+2 v. Disease and Poison) | Evasion, Bombs (4/4) | [Human Form]

Juriya begins cackling maniacally as she unleashes another bolt at the goblin. Without the element of surprise, she's admittedly very scared of combat. She just does not want to show it.

Light XBow, Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Seeing yet another bolt presumably miss, she sighs and angrily grunts in Minkaian, "Oh for," but cut herself short of mentioning the Lady of Foxes, seeing as that would transfer through languages. Perhaps she's distracted by the redirecting magic as if it's Alkenstar, perhaps its nerves from her previous days of adventuring.

Dear God what are these rolls.


Female Human (Shoanti) [Transmuter 2, AC12, T12, FF10 | HP 16/16, F+2 R+2 W+3 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | Init +3, Perc. +2 | Telekinetic Fist 6/6 | Hero Points 1]

Donimah gives a curt laugh.

"I'll take the comparison to your former sergeant as a compliment," she says before making some gesturing with her free hand and her tattoos begin to glow again.

«Προκαλώ τα στοιχειώδη νερά και τους ανέμους του κόσμου για να φέρουν μπροστά μια φευγαλέα στιγμή του χειμώνα με την οποία θα χτυπήσω αυτόν τον άθλιο!» she chants in Thassilonian as a chill breeze swirls in and a hard-packed sphere of snow and ice forms in her hand. And with the final word, it rockets towards the nearest goblin (3) faster than any arm could throw it!

Snowball!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d6 ⇒ 6

It sails right over the little wretch's head and embeds itself in the wall of the house behind it.

Donimah curses in Shoanti.


Donimah forgot the Bless, but it wouldn't matter anyway.

Being too involved in the festival's activities, the group is still not fully involved in the combat to be effective. Only Ano shows.... cat-like reflexes with her combat readiness.

The goblin on the table catches the venison with glee and starts munching on it. The one attacking Arrian tries another attack at him.

GM only:

Green vs Arrian: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Green Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

It is clearly still very distracted with his companion to be combat effective. In fact, it completely ignores Arrian to run and try to wrestle the venison from his companion.

GM only:

Green str: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Blue str: 1d20 ⇒ 17

However, the goblin on the table clearly has a better grip and his companion slips and falls on the ground. It makes the winning goblin laugh loudly, spewing food all over.

Green (1) moves and provokes AoO from Arrian. It is also prone now (if it survived the AoO). Group is up.


Female Catfolk Bloodrager (Urban Bloodrager) 1/Fighter 1 | HP 16/22 | AC 15 | touch 13 | ff 12 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +0 | Init +5 | Perception +9 | Bloodrage 9/12 | Hero Points: 3 | Current Conditions: Fatigued (3 minutes, -2 Str and Dex)

The dying goblin cackling as it gets impaled by the rapier only fuels Ano's wrath further. She whirls around and makes a dash for another goblin, the force of her swinging tail so much that it sends Cherry flying southwards, where he catches himself on Persephone's arm.

moving to Goblin #3. Using Power Attack again. also forgot to add the bless bonus last time

Rapier Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

However the catfolk's attack is far less precise in her blind fury.


M NG Tiefling (Pitborn) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 2 HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/11/18 | CMD: 16 | F: +3; R: +1; W: +2 | Resist: cold 5, fire 5, electricity 5 | Init: +1 | Perception: -1; Darkvision 60 ft | Eldritch Pool: 4/4 | 1-Lvl: 3/3 | Hero Points: 3

His weapon in hand, Zeldrith advances cautiously on the remaining goblins. "Don't get cocky, Ano - focus!" Scowling as he nears the recumbent goblin, the mercenary drives his blade into its chest. "Stay down, little fool!" After his strike, he raises his sword in a defensive posture, keeping the remaining foes between himself and his allies.

Longsword Attack (Bless, Flanking, Prone): 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Stupid pseudorandom number generator...
Also, if Green is dead, move into Green's space and redirect to Blue at -4, as Blue's in much the same position except for not being prone. Should provide flanking with either Arrian (if Green didn't die from the AoO) or Ano (if Arrian killed Green)


Male NG Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18 / 12 T / 16 FF | CMD 15 | Fort + 7 (+ 2 vs. disease and poison), Ref + 4, Will + 7 Init + 4 | Perception + 7 (Darkvision 60') | Speed 40 ft. | Hero Points = 4 | Conditions = None| Effects = None| Judgement: 1/1 | Spells: 1st Level (2/3) |

Growing increasingly frustrated by his own ineptitude in combat Arrian tries to take advantage of the goblin who showed him nothing but contempt!

Dagger, Enlarge, Bless - AoO: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 = 71d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

That is SAD. Two 3s and a 9...really?

In disbelief at how utterly errant his aim is Arrian nonetheless tries - again - to strike any goblin!

Whichever one is left:

Dagger, Enlarge, Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 - 1 + 1 = 221d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7


Zeldrith strikes quickly at the goblin on the ground while Arrian cuts the one on the table. The one on the ground dies without realising, and the one on the table dies looking around confused.

With all the goblins downed, the group is able to finally look around. The town is orange, not only due to the setting sun, but also from fires all around, erupting. Screams continue and some goblins can be seen before disappearing. One is munching on something bloody only to be killed by a dog. Another leaps over a window from inside a building only to fall and break its neck.

We're out of combat but still in rounds. Also, Ano please keep track of your hp and used resources (rage). You have 1 round until the next prompt.


Male NG Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18 / 12 T / 16 FF | CMD 15 | Fort + 7 (+ 2 vs. disease and poison), Ref + 4, Will + 7 Init + 4 | Perception + 7 (Darkvision 60') | Speed 40 ft. | Hero Points = 4 | Conditions = None| Effects = None| Judgement: 1/1 | Spells: 1st Level (2/3) |

"I can at least help you out with the wound Ano. After this we need to help with putting out the fires!"

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

@GM: When his next turn is available Arrian will rush with the other PCs and do what they can (bucket brigade, sand, etc.) to help put out the fire. Arrian will use his increased size and carrying capacity to carry whatever/whomever needs help.


F Changeling Ash-Born (Varisian) Shaman (Tribe) 2 Init +1; Senses Perception +8 (+2 Dim light), Darkvision AC 12 hp 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +6

Persephone begins walking about casting Create Water where necessary.

The Shaman will also use her Healing Hex on anyone injured that she sees, as she puts out fires.

The Varisian winks at Arrian.


Male NG Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18 / 12 T / 16 FF | CMD 15 | Fort + 7 (+ 2 vs. disease and poison), Ref + 4, Will + 7 Init + 4 | Perception + 7 (Darkvision 60') | Speed 40 ft. | Hero Points = 4 | Conditions = None| Effects = None| Judgement: 1/1 | Spells: 1st Level (2/3) |
Persephone. wrote:

Persephone beg8ns walking about casting Create Water where necessary.

The Shaman will also use her Healing Hex on anyone injured that she sees, as she puts out fires.

Thank you for reminding me Arrian also has Create Water yeesh it hasn't been my day...


Female Catfolk Bloodrager (Urban Bloodrager) 1/Fighter 1 | HP 16/22 | AC 15 | touch 13 | ff 12 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +0 | Init +5 | Perception +9 | Bloodrage 9/12 | Hero Points: 3 | Current Conditions: Fatigued (3 minutes, -2 Str and Dex)

As Arrian clears up the catfolk’s wounds, Ano whirls and shrieks at the half orc. She seems to have enough control to not immediately attack those she knows, but a twitch from one of the goblin’s corpses drives her mad, and she pounces on said corpse, stabbing it repeatedly with her rapier.

Ano! What the hell has gotten into you?!” Cherry shrills, fluttering in front of her to try and get her attention. When she uses a free hand to swat the bird away, he chirps for help. “I-I don’t know what’s wrong with her! She’s never been like this!


M NG Tiefling (Pitborn) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 2 HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/11/18 | CMD: 16 | F: +3; R: +1; W: +2 | Resist: cold 5, fire 5, electricity 5 | Init: +1 | Perception: -1; Darkvision 60 ft | Eldritch Pool: 4/4 | 1-Lvl: 3/3 | Hero Points: 3

As the last goblin falls, Zeldrith's head swivels as he searches for more foes. Seeing that all the goblins in the immediate vicinity are dead, he motions to Juriya with the tip of his blade. "Seems like the mages have the fire under control. Let's spread out, see if we can find any civvies that didn't get to safety in time. We'll fight our way to somewhere defensible - isn't there a garrison somewhere around here? - hold out there until help arrives." The young mercenary glances around the square. "Speaking of which, wasn't the sheriff just here? Someone should try to find him, see if he needs..."

Just then, Ano shrieks at Arrian and continues to savage the goblin corpses. Zeldrith's head whips around to face her, and he rushes over to her side. "Ano, focus! They're already dead - you can't do anything more, and if you don't help us secure the town, Sandpoint's people will join them!" His words are brave, but the soldier's face betrays a hint of nervousness, and his knuckles are white where he clutches the hilt of his weapon - he's still having trouble reconciling the cheerful Ano he met yesterday with the frenzied warrior currently mutilating a dead goblin.


Female Kitsune Trickster 2 | hp 15/15 | Init +5; Perc +3 | AC14 (T14 FF11) | CMD 12 CMB +4 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will -2 (+2 v. Disease and Poison) | Evasion, Bombs (4/4) | [Human Form]

Juriya isn't as lost in memory as Zeldrith was, but she's subtly, but visibly, shaking as she rushes around to collect her ammunition that's salvageable. She mutters to herself in a mix of Taldane, Sylvan, and Minkaian to remain calm as she does so, keeping her crossbow at the ready to stay multiple arms' reaches away from combat. "haha," she can be heard panting.

Hopefully we have actual rolls next time.


Female Human (Shoanti) [Transmuter 2, AC12, T12, FF10 | HP 16/16, F+2 R+2 W+3 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | Init +3, Perc. +2 | Telekinetic Fist 6/6 | Hero Points 1]

So the current goblins are down? Just want to make sure I'm not doing an attack we don't need at the moment.


Male NG Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18 / 12 T / 16 FF | CMD 15 | Fort + 7 (+ 2 vs. disease and poison), Ref + 4, Will + 7 Init + 4 | Perception + 7 (Darkvision 60') | Speed 40 ft. | Hero Points = 4 | Conditions = None| Effects = None| Judgement: 1/1 | Spells: 1st Level (2/3) |
Donimah Southlander wrote:
So the current goblins are down? Just want to make sure I'm not doing an attack we don't need at the moment.

Yes they are down.


Female Human (Shoanti) [Transmuter 2, AC12, T12, FF10 | HP 16/16, F+2 R+2 W+3 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | Init +3, Perc. +2 | Telekinetic Fist 6/6 | Hero Points 1]

Donimah regards Ano's aggression coolly.

"No one can know how they'll react to their first true taste of battle."

She casts her eyes about at Zeldrith's orders and listens for the nearest sounds of battle.

"Sound strategy, we can reinforce whoever's closest, minimize deaths."

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


Female Catfolk Bloodrager (Urban Bloodrager) 1/Fighter 1 | HP 16/22 | AC 15 | touch 13 | ff 12 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +0 | Init +5 | Perception +9 | Bloodrage 9/12 | Hero Points: 3 | Current Conditions: Fatigued (3 minutes, -2 Str and Dex)

After Ano is done putting more holes in the goblin's corpse than cheese, the catfolk finally says something. Or rather, shrieks something.

"No fire! Not again! Not more fire in the town! Stop it stop it stop it-"

Cherry once again flutters over to Ano, trying desperately to get her attention. "Ano, stop! I-I get this is horrible for you but you have to snap out of it!"


M NG Tiefling (Pitborn) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 2 HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/11/18 | CMD: 16 | F: +3; R: +1; W: +2 | Resist: cold 5, fire 5, electricity 5 | Init: +1 | Perception: -1; Darkvision 60 ft | Eldritch Pool: 4/4 | 1-Lvl: 3/3 | Hero Points: 3

As Ano continues shrieking, Zeldrith backs away, shaking his head. "Can't do anything for her now, I don't think. We'll secure the area, then come back for her." His sword at the ready, he begins to search the square, calling out in case any townspeople were unable to escape the goblins in time. "Anyone left in this area? The square's not defensible - we were going to fight our way to the Garrison."

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


As the group takes a few moments to make sense of the situation and recover, Donimah notices that there are many people hiding wherever they can. Persephone and Arrian are about to spread magical water on some fires when a sudden fire engulfs a nearby cart. It spreads very quickly. As the group starts to move to investigate, another group of goblins bursts out. This time, they are armed with burning torches that make the goblins jump with glee. One of them is a bit different, it is armed with one of their ugly blades and a whip. It is also chanting the goblin song. Refer to the previous initiative post for the awesome lyrics.

Ano initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Arrian initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Donimah initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Juriya initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Persephone initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Zeldrith initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Gobo initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

I'll have to update the goblin's action later. My baby woke up.


And we're back

The goblins run towards the party a little without coordination. They seem eager to use their new torches. Two of them walk towards Juriya while one moves to Persephone.

The chanting one with the whip walks behind a cart and looks at Arrian attentively, as if waiting for him to do something.

GM only:

Green attack on Persephone: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Green damage: 1d2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
Red attack on Juri: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
Red damage: 1d2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
Blue attack on Juri: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Blue damage: 1d2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Arrian only, if Will save DC 12 fails:

The whip goblin readied an action for when you got close to cast Hideous Laughter on you. If you did not walk within 25ft of him, you can ignore the failed save.

The goblin attacking Persephone is too focused on Arrian and his size and misses its attack. However, both of Juriya's attackers manage to bump their torches at her.

Juriya, take 4 damage twice. One damage in each of them is fire, while the rest is bludgeoning.


Female Kitsune Trickster 2 | hp 15/15 | Init +5; Perc +3 | AC14 (T14 FF11) | CMD 12 CMB +4 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will -2 (+2 v. Disease and Poison) | Evasion, Bombs (4/4) | [Human Form]

Juriya, withdraws, cackling as she nearly passes out from the pain, hoping to draw strikes from everyone else as the Goblins would have to move to get to her. "MORE MEAT ON THEM," she screams in a panicked Goblin as she deserts the combat, withdrawing to a safe distance.

Withdraw it is.


Female Catfolk Bloodrager (Urban Bloodrager) 1/Fighter 1 | HP 16/22 | AC 15 | touch 13 | ff 12 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +0 | Init +5 | Perception +9 | Bloodrage 9/12 | Hero Points: 3 | Current Conditions: Fatigued (3 minutes, -2 Str and Dex)

Ano's head whirls towards the other goblins, and she makes a mad dash towards them, almost throwing Donimah off balance.

"IT WAS YOU WHO DID IT! PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!"

Full move, next turn will be targeting Goblin #3


M NG Tiefling (Pitborn) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 2 HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/11/18 | CMD: 16 | F: +3; R: +1; W: +2 | Resist: cold 5, fire 5, electricity 5 | Init: +1 | Perception: -1; Darkvision 60 ft | Eldritch Pool: 4/4 | 1-Lvl: 3/3 | Hero Points: 3

Zeldrith scowls, his fingers weaving a different pattern in the air as he intones another word of power. "More goblins! Persephone, withdraw! ಗುರಾಣಿ!" He swings his sword at his empty arm, as a warrior might strike his blade against his shield - appropriately, the blade rebounds with a 'clang' against a translucent barrier of force that shimmers into existence around his arm. He charges forward, his hooves biting into the loose soil of the square.

AC 19 for the next minute.


F Changeling Ash-Born (Varisian) Shaman (Tribe) 2 Init +1; Senses Perception +8 (+2 Dim light), Darkvision AC 12 hp 15/15 Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +6

Persephone only smiles sadly at the yet misunderstood creatures.

Goblin:
Your kind has always been looked at as vicious monsters. The day will come when those prejudices will begin to fade. Today is not that day!

The Shaman--needing to protect her Tribe!--takes a simple 5' Step away from the goblins and pronounces strange words!

Burning Sands
Fire damage, ash hag: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Rounds 2/2 Lore Seeker

Persephone curties to Zel.

20' radius Centered so edge is next to Persephone's position (5' up).


Male NG Male Half-Orc Inquisitor 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 18 / 12 T / 16 FF | CMD 15 | Fort + 7 (+ 2 vs. disease and poison), Ref + 4, Will + 7 Init + 4 | Perception + 7 (Darkvision 60') | Speed 40 ft. | Hero Points = 4 | Conditions = None| Effects = None| Judgement: 1/1 | Spells: 1st Level (2/3) |

For GM:
Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Arrian was going to charge a goblin but I think he enters the HL range before he can attack.


Female Human (Shoanti) [Transmuter 2, AC12, T12, FF10 | HP 16/16, F+2 R+2 W+3 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | Init +3, Perc. +2 | Telekinetic Fist 6/6 | Hero Points 1]

Sorry for the delay, snowstorm had me stranded at the hotel I work at overnight. I'm back!

Donimah, who picked up enough Goblin from the flotsam filchers in Riddleport to understand Persephone's declaration, looks at her incredulously and then at the destruction she's wreaking.

"Kind of sending mixed messages there!" she says, before her eye tattoos light up again and send a cascade of golden sparks flowing down her arm to her balled fist, where they form a seemingly illusory, giant copy of it of golden light.

Then she launches it at the loudest goblin...

I cast Telekinetic FIST!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d4 ⇒ 4

...and like the snowball before it, it whooshes harmlessly over the foe and dissipates. Donimah growls in frustration


Stay safe Donimah!

As Arrian takes a few aggressive steps towards the goblins, the one with the whip starts making some strange movements while continuing chanting his war song. This is apparently hilarious to Arrian, who drops to the floor laughing.

Meanwhile, Persephone has two goblins on her, while another moves up to Donimah. Also, the one with the whip attempts to pull up Zeldrith's leg.

GM only:

Green vs Persephone: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Green damage: 1d2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
Red vs Persephone: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Red damage: 1d2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3
Blue vs Donimah: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
Blue damage: 1d2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
Whip vs Zel: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15

The goblins are now on a roll, as one hits Persephone and another hits Donimah. Also, the whip wraps around Zeldrith's foot and the goblin, in a stroke of luck, manages to pull it up.

Persephone, take 3 damage and Donimah, 4, please. Also, Arrian is on the floor laughing and Zeldrith is feet up. Both are prone. You're up. I hogged all the good rolls, guys, sorry.


Female Catfolk Bloodrager (Urban Bloodrager) 1/Fighter 1 | HP 16/22 | AC 15 | touch 13 | ff 12 | Fort +6 | Ref +3 | Will +0 | Init +5 | Perception +9 | Bloodrage 9/12 | Hero Points: 3 | Current Conditions: Fatigued (3 minutes, -2 Str and Dex)

Seeing her friends get hurt only fuels the anger in Ano, and she whirls around to get behind the goblin that attacked Donimah and strike with her rapier.

Moving behind Goblin #3 to flank to attack w/ Power Attack

Ano Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Ano Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Unfortunately she whiffs her swing at the goblin in her attempts to skewer it.


M NG Tiefling (Pitborn) Magus (Eldritch Scion) 2 HP: 13/13 | AC: 19/11/18 | CMD: 16 | F: +3; R: +1; W: +2 | Resist: cold 5, fire 5, electricity 5 | Init: +1 | Perception: -1; Darkvision 60 ft | Eldritch Pool: 4/4 | 1-Lvl: 3/3 | Hero Points: 3

The goblin's whip wraps around Zeldrith's hoof and pulls him to the ground, and the young mercenary scowls as he gets back up. "Think you're smart, do you? Well, think again, you half-pint mug of hobgoblin spittle!" He strides forward, moving to menace the goblin warmage with his longsword.


Female Kitsune Trickster 2 | hp 15/15 | Init +5; Perc +3 | AC14 (T14 FF11) | CMD 12 CMB +4 | Fort +0 Ref +6 Will -2 (+2 v. Disease and Poison) | Evasion, Bombs (4/4) | [Human Form]

Calming down ever-so-slightly, Juriya decides to loose her pre-prepared bolt at the singing goblin, and then reload. She is far too bloodied to even risk another hit, so stabbing at the vitals will have to wait until she's healed up by some kind person's magic.

Light XBow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Crit?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 7) = 9

She breathes a sigh of relief as she manages to finally hit something, and decides to take a further 5 foot step back to avoid any retaliation. Thank Daikitsu and whoever crafted this crossbow, she thinks to herself as she loads her crossbow with yet another bolt.

Aimed at the white circle Goblin


Y'all are forgetting Bless btw.

Juriya manages a fantastic hit on the singing goblin's ribs. A lot of blood comes out, but it manages to stand, although it is stumbling. The other goblins look at their stronger goblin worried, apparently for the first time, even though they have burned feet.

101 to 150 of 797 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM I like runes' RotRL All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.