GM Doug's The Fall of Plaguestone

Game Master Doug Hahn


251 to 300 of 1,030 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula dreams of forests long past. The ash tree's grove, cut down to make way for the Feedmill. Now small saplings — progeny of the ash, another sprouted from a maple seed that some traveler brought from far away Tian Xia.

What do trees know of Garundi or Tian Xia or Avistan? But there is a recognition. This one grew in different soil. That one drinks more water, needs more light.

The roots reach below the ground of G'Nak's tent. Marula thinks,

This one chooses air,
Not a dead grove's canopy.
Will he understand me?

Marula watches G'Nak in the morning. Uproots themself, bidding good morrow to the eclectic grove.

"You rested well, yes?
The trees liked your company.
Your breath sustains them."

They approach and look over the hobgoblin's shoulder.

"Oh, that's so clever.
You'll lead us to the answer.
Leaf finding sunlight."


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

"Don't let 'em tell you that hobgoblins ain't clever."

He smiles a toothy grin.

"I might not know much about leafs and trees, but you can catch more bees with honey than with turnip porridge, I can tell you that."


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

Spoiler:
1d20 ⇒ 31d20 ⇒ 181d20 ⇒ 111d20 ⇒ 2

Signage in place, you make your way to the forest in the morning. It's a lovely morning and you feel well-rested.

You make your way along the shepherd's path, feet crunching in the dry leaves, then turn off the way where Edra's map says to. Few people go to this area of the woods.

Marula notes the tracks of a large animal here (Cai missed them).

Unfortunately, neither the leshy nor Guyzer can identify the tracks. However, the animal does have claws.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed, knowing there is a dangerous animal nearby. (for example, you might try to use stealth and sneak by (the leaves make it hard to stay quiet), or attack it, or some other solution). Let me know here, or in Slack if it's easier.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen picks a few leaves from nearby trees and bushes and rubs it on his hand, trying to identify a pungent smell that might help keep the animal away.

Survival; Fen VS Wild!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

He proposes to take some more leaves, attach them to a torch (which he produces out of his pack), and light them. Maybe the smell will deter any creatures.

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guyzer steps along quietly as if trying to be part of the forest.

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie has never been known for her stealthiness, so she instead progresses deliberately with her shield at the ready, prepared to deflect any oncoming attacks as necessary. Basically the Defend exploration mode action, if that’s what we’re doing


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

What is that spell? Cedar? Sandalwood?

Marula emits it as they search for signs of the predator, ready to make nice with it.

Wild empathy reroll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak tries to walk stealthfully though the forest.

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Hope I don't draw the beast's attention. Let it attack that tasty old elf instead. He's certainly not as stealthy as I am.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen hears G'nak loudly crunching leaves underfoot.

I am liking your idea Smokeworker G'nak. Perhaps if we make lots of noise, we will scare it off.

He lights his beast repellent torch and proceeds forward, loudly stomping through the underbrush and generally trying to make himself look big.

Athletics for initiative if we get attacked.


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak immediately turns and hushes Cai for speaking so loudly.

"You had no idea I was here," he says in a hushed voice.


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

Spoiler:

Cai, Athletics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
G'nak, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Guyzer, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Kyrie, Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Marula, Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Pooh: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

A large, four-legged creature lumbers out of the forest. It smells the air and looks at Cai and Marula. It does not seem happy about these noisome, smelly beings in its territory. move, move, perceive. The rosemary bushes are right here, in this clearing! You will have to take care of this creature in some way before collecting them.

What is that SMELL?! Round 1

Knowledge nature as an action to ID. Forest is difficult terrain.

Pooh
Guyzer
Marula
Cai
has panache
Kyrie shield raised
G'nak

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen walks slowly into the clearing. He hopes Marula can somehow communicate that the group is not hostile, but if the creature charges he prepares to counter with a Stunning Palm Strike.

stride, ready action - confident finish if animal is in range and takes any aggressive action other than stride


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula attempts to identify the creature.

Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

"A bear loves honey.
Honeybees lose their sticky homes
When grizzlies smell them.

"Make yourself bigger,
Like hurricanes to a leaf.
The bear may retreat."

They move into the clearing, trying to seem big and possibly a threat. Their little frame and nice smells aren't very convincing, though.

Wild empathy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

Marula’s attempt fails, and the bear looks furious! But you know grizzly bears like honey. So there’s that.

What is that SMELL?! Round 1

Forest is difficult terrain.

Pooh
Guyzer
Marula
Cai has panache, readied Strike
Kyrie shield raised
[/b]G'nak[/b]


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie frowns as Marula’s attempt at defusing the situation falls short and sees that it is now her turn. She moves up in front of Marula, pats them on the shoulder as a comforting gesture, and settles into her fighting stance, shield up and at the ready.

Move, enter stance, raise shield. Reminder that everstand stance increases her shield’s hardness by 2

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Confident finish strike:

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Fist damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Finish Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak moves up and draws an alchemist fire.

"Be careful! It might be a plague carrier!"

Why else would it be so aggressive when we're so far away?

Dark Archive

Botting Guyzer!

The old elf steps forward and readies to cast Elemental Toss when the bear comes within range.

ready:

Pebble Potshot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Pebble Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Elemental Toss does not seem to add your casting mod!


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

The bear roars and rushes forward, moving through the difficult terrain with a surprising burst of speed! It then claws at the plant who tried to feed it, hitting Marula hard (narrowly missing their head), before grabbing them.

On the way, Guyzer's ready goes off and rocks patter against the bear's pelt!

Strike 1: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Slashing Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Rush, Grab

What is that SMELL?! Round 2

Forest is difficult terrain.

Pooh -2 HP
Guyzer
Marula -13 HP (possibly less w/kyrie reaction), grabbed until end of Pooh's next turn
Cai has panache
Kyrie shield raised w/ +2 hardness
G'nak


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie will indeed Retributive Strike, so Marula takes 2 less damage

Retributive Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Damage (everstand stance): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Iomedae’s retribution channels itself well through Kyrie once again as she slams the bear with a strong blow.

Kyrie growls in frustration at the bear choosing to avoid her. She chops down at the bear’s side with her shield followed with a backhand thwack.

Primary Attack with Shield: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage (everstand stance): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Secondary Attack with Shield: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 7 - 5 = 13
Damage (everstand stance): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

She keeps her shield up between her and the bear, hopeful that her attacks drew its attention.

Reaction, attack, attack, raise shield

If the Bear Triggers Retributive Strike Again:

Retributive Strike: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage (everstand stance): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

Kyrie hits with her reaction, and has the bear's full attention now!

What is that SMELL?! Round 2

Forest is difficult terrain.

Pooh -11 HP
Guyzer
Marula -11 HP (possibly less w/kyrie reaction), grabbed until end of Pooh's next turn
Cai has panache
Kyrie shield raised w/ +2 hardness, reaction available
G'nak

Dark Archive

Botting Cai!

Cai moves around into a flank with Kyrie and strikes twice, attempting a finishing move on the first strike.

Strike 1 vs flat-footed, Confident Finish: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Strike 2 vs flat-footed: 1d20 + 6 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 5 = 11

He comes within a hair's breadth on his finisher but ultimately misses each time.

Kyrie could have a flank retroactively, but still would have missed.


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G’nak throws an alchemist fire at the bear, choosing to focus the splash on the animal as well, so as to not further injure Marula.

Bomb: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1 +1 persistent burn, +1 splash

”Grab the rosemary and go! This beast has lost its mind!”


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

retconned confident strike OP'ness: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 halved to 2

What is that SMELL?! Round 2

Forest is difficult terrain.

Pooh -14 HP 1 persistent burn
Guyzer
Marula -11 HP (possibly less w/kyrie reaction), grabbed until end of Pooh's next turn
Cai no panache
Kyrie shield raised w/ +2 hardness, reaction available
G'nak


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula attempts to zap the nasty bear, hoping to scare it off.

Electric Arc - Reflex DC 17: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Flat check DC 5: 1d20 ⇒ 6

At that, they attempt to wiggle free.

Escape: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 14

The smell of burning hair fills the air, but the bear avoids the worst of Marula's arc.

What is that SMELL?! Round 2

Forest is difficult terrain.

Pooh -17 HP 1 persistent burn
Guyzer
Marula -11 HP, grabbed until end of Pooh's next turn
Cai no panache
Kyrie shield raised w/ +2 hardness, reaction available
G'nak

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Seeing his teammate in a dire situation, Guyzer channels the bounty of the earth into Marula. Green points of light flow up from the ground while giving off the smell of damp, nutrient rich dirt.

2 Action Heal: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

He then strides forward with his sword in hand.


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

Guyzer heals the leshy. The bear unleashes her fury on Kyrie, letting go of Marula.

Strike 1, Claw vs AC 20: 1d20 ⇒ 18 Not a crit due to shield AC
Slashing: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 Likely less due to shield block

The bear then grabs onto the Champion, and successfully bites her, using the grabbing claw to maul her further with her claw in the process.

Strike 2, Bite vs AC 20: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (16) - 5 = 11
Piercing: 2d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7, 7) + 4 + 2 = 20

The champion falls under the vicious assault.

More bear fur burns, and the animal takes more persistent damage.

flat check: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Strike, Grab, Strike, Flat check for persistent damage at end of turn

What is that SMELL?! Round 2

Forest is difficult terrain.

Kyrie Dying 1, prone, dropped weapon
Pooh -18 HP 1 persistent burn
Guyzer
Marula -0 HP
Cai no panache

G'nak


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula moves away from the fray and calls out,

"Oaken be thy spine.
Let tree and moss restore you,
Brave, strong Kyrie."

2 action Heal: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie wakes and holds a hand to her chest, intoning a prayer to Iomedae. Lay on hands to restore 6 hp and give herself a +2 status bonus to AC for the next round

She then raises her shield, thankful for how it protected her, and stands up.

14/19 HP at the moment, AC is +4 from usual because of the shield and her lay on hands

Verdant Wheel

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Despite Kyrie's quick recovery Guyzer is angry! He growls at the bear before striking out with his sword.

Intimidation vs Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Sword Slash with Flank: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26
Slash Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

2nd Sword Slash with Flank: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 - 5 = 4
Slash Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

The bear's eyes roll with fear at the old Guyzer! He then draws blood!

What is that SMELL?! Round 2

Forest is difficult terrain.

Pooh -24 HP 1, persistent burn, Frightened 1
Guyzer
Marula -11 HP, grabbed until end of Pooh's next turn
Cai no panache
Kyrie -5 HP, shield raised w/ +2 hardness, LoH +2 AC (net 22 AC), reaction available
G'nak

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen attempts to trip the bear!

Trip, Athletics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

hero point reroll!

Trip, Athletics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Bleh.

He will attempt to roll through it's legs, confusing it!

Pass through, Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Probably fails, but I put a second Cai Fen to the left of the bear at my intended target square. Panache gained on success.

Then he levels a punch!

Attack, Strike 2, Nonlethal, vs flat footed either from flank or pass through feat: 1d20 + 6 - 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 4 + 2 = 10

Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak, with effortless quickness, draws two flasks of alchemist fire from his bandoleer and tosses them at the bear. Focusing the splash onto the bear.

"Get away from us, bear!"

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5 + 1 persistent fire, +1 splash

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 4 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 5 = 9
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4 + 1 persistent fire, +1 splash

"If only this rosemary bush deterred bears the way it deters fleas!"


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

The bear, on fire and slashed in various places as well as frightened of Guyzer, turns and runs off into the woods! She isn't near death's door but likely prefers easier prey… or at least, something that does not frighten her or light her on fire.

Out of combat, assuming no one wants to chase the grizzly bear.

You can now get the three rosemary bushes, which weigh 1 bulk each.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

When he woke up this morning Cai Fen could have sworn that he had a couple of fresh flea bites. Looks like the fleas on the mangy wolves had found a new home.

He's going to grab a bush and surreptitiously save a few sprigs for himself.

He also asks the party if they want to head straight back to the inn or take a look at that strange house first.


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

Marula was at -0, not -11. Kyrie can Lay on Hands herself and refocus, so there's no need to roll any healing.

The rosemary is 1 bulk each, so you decide to offload it at the inn first. You distribute the strangely heavy rosemary amongst yourselves to avoid encumbrance issues.

Edra is delighted to see the herbs, and informs you that without these, your horses would have been too sick to use later, should the need ever arise.

----

As you exit the barn, you notice something moving in nearby trash heap. A goblin's head peers over the refuse — it's Phinick!

Seeing that he's spotted, he squeals in terror and dashes off! He darts through the marketplace, taking advantage of his small size to slide under tables and slip between feet. It looks like the chase is on!

Does Running Mean You're Guilty? Round One:

In this area, you must push through carts in the marketplace using Athletics, or vault around them using Acrobatics. I can also be sold on another skill if you think it's appropriate.

Cai 0 successes
G'nak 0 successes
Guyzer 0 successes
Kyrie 0 successes
Marula 0 successes
Pooh 0 successes


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

Goblin:
”Come back here! We just have some questions!”

On the chase, G’nak attempts to vault over a cart of limp turnips!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

Marula decides to cast a Tanglefoot at the goblin. It slows him down for a moment, but those little legs are driven by pure fear and he soon breaks free! This will be an "assist" to everyone.

G'nak's words only make the goblin run faster! G'nak pushes over a cart, and farmer Eallom's listless tubers scatter around the thoroughfare. The hungover farmer howls: Dang fools!

Like the law itself, G'nak draws inexorably closer to his quarry.

Does Running Mean You're Guilty? Round One:

In this area, you must push through carts in the marketplace using Athletics, or vault around them using Acrobatics. I can also be sold on another skill if you think it's appropriate.

Cai 0 successes, +1 bonus to roll
G'nak 1 success
Guyzer 0 successes, +1 bonus to roll
Kyrie 0 successes, +1 bonus to roll
Marula 0 successes
Pooh 0 successes, +1 bonus to roll


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula digs their roots into dirt and summons forth a flying tangle of vines to trip up the suspicious goblin.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen makes his way through the marketplace, attempting to vault over any carts in his way and avoiding any of the spilled tubers.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie charges on ahead full-force through the carts. ”I am sorry!” She’s going to catch Phinick and find out what secrets he’s keeping. She suspects if he’s involved, he was manipulated or coerced, so she will still be careful with him.

Athletics (tanglefoot bonus): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

Cai slips on a limp turnip, crashing into Eallom! The hungover farmer's overalls are stained purple and he mutters something dark about remembering Cai's face…

Kyrie pushes carts out of the way, making good progress!

Does Running Mean You're Guilty? Round One:

In this area, you must push through carts in the marketplace using Athletics, or vault around them using Acrobatics. I can also be sold on another skill if you think it's appropriate.

Cai 0 successes
G'nak 1 success
Guyzer 0 successes, +1 bonus to roll
Kyrie 1 success
Marula 0 successes

Dark Archive

Botting Guyzer!

Athletics: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 1 = 14

Guyzer, tough old elf that he is, pushes carts alongside Kyrie, making good progress!


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

The goblin enters a stretch of desolate road. His little legs are a blur as he sprints ahead!

Does Running Mean You're Guilty? The Empty Road!

Please make a fortitude save to sprint! I can also be sold on another skill if you think it's appropriate.

Cai 0 successes
G'nak 1 success
Guyzer 1 success
Kyrie 1 success
Marula 0 successes


F Human Champion/3

A desolate road for sprinting? This is exactly the kind of place Kyrie was hoping for. She unrestrains herself from worry of getting in anyone’s way and surges after.

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

Kyrie closes the gap between herself and the sneaky goblin!

Does Running Mean You're Guilty? The Empty Road!

Please make a fortitude save to sprint! I can also be sold on another skill if you think it's appropriate.

Cai 0 successes
G'nak 1 success
Guyzer 1 success
Kyrie 2 successes
Marula 0 successes

Verdant Wheel

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Chasing a goblin with sword in hand. Reminds me when I was young and took my first step onto Erastil's path..

Guyzer remembers his youth!

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

The goblin proves to be wily prey. Have Cai Fen's morning exercises been paying off?

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

No.


Fall of the Plaguestone & Casefiles of Smokeworker G'nak | Siege of Gallowspire | Lions of Katapesh | Flooded King's Court

The old man sprints ahead of everyone — he's just an arm's length from the goblin! Meanwhile, Cai tries to show off his skills, but trips on his shoelace. He eventually catches up but finds himself out of breath.

Crit success for Guyzer! Crit fail for Cai.

Does Running Mean You're Guilty? The Empty Road!

Please make a fortitude save to sprint! I can also be sold on another skill if you think it's appropriate.

Cai 0 successes, Winded (-1 penalty to next check)
G'nak 1 success
Guyzer 3 successes
Kyrie 2 successes
Marula 0 successes

251 to 300 of 1,030 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Doug's The Fall of Plaguestone All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.