GM Doug's The Fall of Plaguestone (Inactive)

Game Master Doug Hahn


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,187 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guyzer glares at the rat beast and then intones some primal magic.

Intimidating Glare: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Electric Arc, DC 19: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 3) + 4 = 11


F Human Champion/3

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Fort Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Siege of Gallowspire

Cai and Kyrie are both OK!

Spoiler:
Acid, cold, electricity, or fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2 Cold
Acid, cold, electricity, or fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 Acid

Two drudges crawl out of the pits! They each attack Cai and Kyrie.

Attacks:
Attack 1, Drudge 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Attack 1, Drudge 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 + Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Kyrie takes 8 damage vs AC 22 before any reactions, which she has available. The drone misses Cai!

Ask for Permission Before You Hug a Stranger, Especially When they are Made of Fire.

Rat -10, HP Burning 2, Grabbed
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised, need fort save
G'nak
Guyzer
Cai, -6 HP, on fire 1d4 (DC 15 flat at EoT)
Drone 1, Cold
Drone 2, Acid
Marula

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen rewards the flailing drudge with fist straight to the face.

Opportune riposte:
Trigger: An enemy misses Cai Fen by 10 or more, or rolls a natural 1 on an attack. Cai Fen must have performed confident finish on his last turn or must have panache (which he loses).

Strike: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Punch damage: 1d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula sends electricity arcing between the drudges while Ina provides Kyrie a flank.

Do the Electric Slide, Reflex 19: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7

Bite v. flatfooted: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Piercing damage +1 fire: 1d6 + 2 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + (2) + 1 = 11


Siege of Gallowspire

The drudges do the electric slide. Cai punches one in the face like it deserves.

Spoiler:
Save, Drudge 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Save, Drudge 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

The Rat tries to free itself.

Escape: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
It gets out and then runs to the other side of the room. It shakes its fur, starting to fill its area with smoke! 5' emanation marked on map.

Cai burns 1d4 ⇒ 4

Ask for Permission Before You Hug a Stranger, Especially When they are Made of Fire.

Rat -10, HP Burning 2, concealed, aura
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak
Guyzer
Cai, -10 HP, on fire 1d4 (DC 15 flat at EoT)

Drone 1, Cold
Drone 2, Acid
Marula


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak, who can see just fine through smoke, steps across the room and throws an acid flask at the rat.

Acid flask: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 = 14
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10 persistent +2 splash

"I would have though we'd take you for a familiar or something, but I guess it's too late for that."

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen takes out his war flail and attempts push past drudge in front of him, following his maneuver with a strike from his flail.

Pass Through, Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 If this succeeds, which I doubt, the target becomes flat footed to Cai, he will move next to Kyrie, and I will deal 2 extra panache damage on my followup strike.

Strike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

I burn! I burn!: 1d20 ⇒ 15


Siege of Gallowspire

Cai cannot pass through, but gives the drone a solid whack! He is no longer on fire!

G'nak moves further in and sees something horrible across from him.

This new room is full of cells and stinks of unwashed bodies. Two of the cells are empty of anything but old boots and forgotten belongings. The third cell contains what seems to be a twitching mass of bodies huddled in the corner.

But this mass is in the process of… standing. It's not dozens of huddled humanoids. It's the parts of dozens of humanoids haphazardly stitched together into one being.

It stands on feet that have been sliced apart then sutured together again; it has five arms and ten hands that end with fingers that have been modified into claws.

Different faces (an orc woman with green eyes, and a human man with brown eyes) look at G'nak. The "face" splits down the middle and then unfolds downwards, revealing a vertical maw full of serrated teeth… it looks hostile.

It begins gurgling in different voices (the vocal cords don't work right), and the eyes rolling around in different directions. Helen? It hurts! Give. Master! Give. Give. Sarenrae, don't forsake! Where am I? We punish! Please! Why is this happening? Vilree? It hurts! Sorry. Give.

Art on Slide 2. G'nak may alter his actions based on this.

A Horrible Revelation!

Rat -10, HP Burning 2, concealed, aura
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak Can revise last action
Guyzer
Cai, -10 HP
Drone 1, Cold -11 HP
Drone 2, Acid
The Amalgam
Marula


F Human Champion/3

I do not like that creature, no I do not

Kyrie takes advantage of her flank with our lovely fire cat to bash the drone in the back of the head.

Attack with Shield Boss vs 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Damage (everstand): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Attack with Shield Boss vs 1(multiple attack penalty): 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 5 = 12
Damage (everstand): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

She then raises her shield, trying to focus and not look at whatever is pleading so horribly.

Strike, strike, raise shield

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guyzer decides to try to help finish off the drudge quickly. He wades into melee and swings his sword twice!

Attack with Longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Attack with Longsword #2: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 5 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Siege of Gallowspire

Kyrie and Guyzer finish off the Drone! Guyzer's secons strike did it.

A Horrible Revelation!

Rat -10, HP Burning 2, concealed, aura
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak option to revise last action based on what he sees
Guyzer
Cai, -10 HP
Drone 2, Acid -29 HP
The Amalgam
Marula


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Siege of Gallowspire

Drone 2 continues to assault Cai.

It vomits acid at his feet and then swings at him, doing bludgeoning and acid damage!
Reflex save please, Cai! Also if you end your turn in the pool you will continue to take damage. Kyrie can use here reaction to reduce this damage by 5.

Attacks:
Acid: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10
Strike 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Bludgeoniong: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7+Acid: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The amalgam continues exhorting you in its broken language as it pulls itself out of the cage, tripartite hands pulling its body through the small openings and leaving bloody smears on the walls. Stride, Squeeze, Squeeze

Remember mama's garden? It's cold. I want to go home. Dragons. Give. Give. Give. Sarenrae! Folly. Turnips!

Fort, Rat Aura:
Fort: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

A Horrible Revelation!

Rat -10 or -12, HP Burning 2, concealed, aura
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak, option to revise the last action based on what he saw
Guyzer
Cai, -13 HP or -18 HP, reflex save needed
Drone 2, Acid -29 HP
The Amalgam, concealed
Marula


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Ina pursues the remaining drudge, flanking with her pack mate, Cai. She's thrown off, though, at the sight of the monstrosity fast approaching the party.

Bite v. ff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Piercing +1 Fire: 1d6 + 2 + 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (3) + 1 = 8

Meanwhile, Marula throws ice at the acidic pest.

Ray of frost: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Cold + Fort 19: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11


Siege of Gallowspire

G'nak moves back, not wanting to be near the amalgam.

Ina misses, but marula takes down the last drudge!

The rat scrambles in circles. It runs under the other cauldron and hunches below it, watching you with coal-black eyes. The liquid inside begins to simmer.

Occultism DC 16 as action:
The rat is an elemental. It was probably summoned to warm cauldrons, not to fight. It might leave you alone if not antagonized/"hugged" further, though it's still exuding its auras because you have frightened it.

A Horrible Revelation!

If anyone but Cai or Kyrie enter the aura you must make a fort save.

You can make a craft alchemy check to try and figure out this thing's abilities

Rat -10 HP Burning 2, concealed, aura
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak
Guyzer
Cai, -13 HP, reflex save needed

The Amalgam
Marula


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie advances to the front of the group, finally taking a good look at the monstrosity before her. She gives it a cold stare, filled with rage at the mastermind behind this abomination.

Demoralize using Intimidating Glare: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Stride, intimidating stare, raise shield


Siege of Gallowspire

One eye in one half-face widens in terror at the Champion and the creature whimpers: Please… no. The other half-face squints at her and the creature chortles. Come out, come out… I seeeeeeeeeeeee you!

Intimidate failed; Kyrie feels like she did a good job but this creature's many minds help it overcome mental effects.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen assesses the situation carefully.

Delay until after Amalgam

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guyzer readies himself after hearing the voices coming from around the corner and seeing Kyrie brace herself.

Delay until after Amalgam


Siege of Gallowspire

Several people delay, looking to see what the Amalgam (and G'nak) do. Cai needs to make his reflex save!

A Horrible Revelation!

If anyone but Cai or Kyrie enter the aura you must make a fort save.

You can make a craft alchemy check to try and figure out this thing's abilities.

Rat -10 HP Burning 2, concealed, aura
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak
The Amalgam
Guyzer
Cai, -13 HP, reflex save needed
Marula

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Reflex Save!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak moves even further back, and tries to recall any knowledge about such a creature.

Craft: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Siege of Gallowspire

Remember you need to move out of the acid too, Cai, or make a basic reflex save on your turn vs. 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7 acid.

Cai takes 5 acid damage!

G'nak thinks this amalgam has too many limbs, but can use them to make multiple attacks at once with almost no penalty.

The creature moves up to Kyrie and attacks twice, but cannot connect!

The Ten. Locusts came from the moon. Vilree. It hurts. Where are you taking my boy!? IT'S TIME.

Spoiler:
1d20 ⇒ 51d20 ⇒ 2

A Horrible Revelation!

If anyone but Cai or Kyrie enter the aura you must make a fort save.

You can make a craft alchemy check to try and figure out this thing's abilities.

Rat -10 HP Burning 2, concealed, aura
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak
The Amalgam. concealed (DC 5 flat to hit)
Guyzer
Cai, -18 HP
Marula

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen darts in, elegantly snapping his war flail to loop around one of the creature's legs and pulling. He then retreats.

Trip, athletics, item bonus: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 1 = 28 gain panache on success, D6 fall damage on crit.


Siege of Gallowspire

Need a DC 5 flat check; it's concealed. If you succeed it will fall prone.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Flat Check: 1d20 ⇒ 7


Siege of Gallowspire

It falls prone!

Remember, it now has a +4 AC vs ranged attacks like alchemist bombs, but a -2 to ac (flat footed).


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

A wave of cold shoots out from Marula's extended palm at the horrific amalgam.

Ray of frost: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Cold damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7

Concealment check: 1d20 ⇒ 3

They take out a scroll (heal lvl 2) and call Ina back to them.

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Seeing that he would have a hard time hitting the creature with a spell, Guyzer decides to call upon primeval allies once again.

A guttural chant causes the stone floor to shift about and break apart but in such a way as if giant leaves were being parted. A humanoid shaped creature that is slender but wiry with a head resembling a crocodile’s pops out. Its skin is rust-colored and blood-red eyes peer out from the face.

Seeing the Amalgam on the floor, it leaps forward to take a bite!

Jaws VS AC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Siege of Gallowspire

Marula's ray goes wide in the smoke. Guyzer summons [uel=https://2e.aonprd.com/Images/Monsters/BilokoEloko.png]a nasty-looking fey[/url] to battle the aberration! It bites the flesh!

The creature continues its entreaty from the floor, seemingly unfazed: Dragon-wheels. My favorite color is red.

The rat watches you. Delay

A Horrible Revelation!

If anyone but Cai or Kyrie enter the aura you must make a fort save.

Rat -10 HP Burning 2, concealed, aura, delayed
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak

The Amalgam. concealed (DC 5 flat to hit), prone, -4 HP
Guyzer
Cai, -18 HP
Marula


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie attacks twice at the large creature before retreating.

Concealment (flat check DC 5): 1d20 ⇒ 3
Attack with Shield Boss: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage (everstand): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Concealment (flat check DC 5): 1d20 ⇒ 14
Attack with Shield Boss: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 5 = 24
Damage (everstand): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Strike, strike, stride.

She's intentionally provoking to see if it has AoOs. If it tries one, Kyrie will use Reactive Shield as a reaction to increase her AC. Also hoping to lure the amalgam out of the cloud


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak bombs the Amalgam and then moves further away.

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 = 25
Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5 +2 splash, + 2 persistent fire

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24
Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9 +2 splash, + 2 persistent fire


Siege of Gallowspire

Kyrie hits once and does some bludgeoning damage.

G'nak misses barely hits the prone creature with one fire and misses the second. You forgot the MaP so Strike 2 is a 19!

1d8 ⇒ 2 The vial falls harmlessly beyond the creature Still does splash

The creature begins weeping like a child on the floor, its eyes looking pleading at you. A gruff male voice shouts: Stop crying! IT'S TIME.

----

The creature stands and tears into the summoned fey! It looks like it's very proficient with making multiple attacks; its unused limbs twitch.

Spoiler:
Claw: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 2 = 22
Jaw: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 14 - 2 = 32
Slashing: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Piercing: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Doubled to 24

It digs a claw into the Biloko's neck then pulls it closer and bites the head off.

The Amalgam's jaws flap as it tries to swallow the small head, but it can't; it doesn't seem to understand that this isn't food. Stitching on its throat bursts open and exposes triple windpipes. The head rolls to the floor, forgotten, and the summoned creature vanishes.

It hurts! Give. Vilree! Please! Give. WHY?

A Horrible Revelation!

If anyone but Cai or Kyrie enter the aura you must make a fort save.

Rat -10 HP Burning 2, concealed, aura, delayed
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak
The Amalgam. concealed (DC 5 flat to hit), -23 HP
Guyzer
Cai, -18 HP
Marula

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

While the creature is distracted tearing the Biloko to shreds, Cai Fen darts in and tries to send it back down to the ground before retreating to safety.

Flat check: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Trip, athletics, item, panache: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 1 + 1 = 28

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guyzer intones his most reliable spell.

Arc against rat and Almagam: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9


Siege of Gallowspire

DC 19?

Rat save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Amalgam save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

The amalgam laughs. That tickles!

The rat chitters furiously at having its work interrupted again! It comes out of Delay. it strides over to Guyzer and attacks twice! it seems to have 40 feet of movement, or more

Strike 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Strike 2: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 5 = 24

Fire: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12+Persistent Fire: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Guyzer and Ina need to make fortitude saves in the rat's aura.

A Horrible Revelation!

If anyone but Cai or Kyrie enter the aura you must make a fort save. Ina and Guyzer need to make fort saves.

Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak
The Amalgam. prone, -27 HP
Guyzer, -12 HP will burn 4 at start of turn (burning 1d4), concealed, fort save needed
Rat -14 HP, concealed, aura
Cai, -18 HP
Marula, Ina concealed, Fort save needed from Ina

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Siege of Gallowspire

Fort save is good! Kyrie and G'nak can now go too.

A Horrible Revelation!

Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak

The Amalgam. prone, -27 HP
Guyzer, -12 HP will burn 4 at start of turn (burning 1d4), concealed, fort save needed
Rat -14 HP, concealed, aura
Cai, -18 HP
Marula, Ina concealed, Fort save needed from Ina


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Fort for Ina: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Marula continues to focus on the poor people bound into a nightmare. Speechless at the horror. Intent on ending its existence.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Cold: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 1) + 4 = 9

Ina bites at the annoying little rat.

Jaw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Piercing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

She grabs the beastie in her mouth, holding firm.


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak steps up behind Cai.

"The rat's a waste of your energy and done nothing to us! Focus the Amalgam!"

G'nak bombs the Amalgam!

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16
Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (3, 7) = 10 +2 splash, + 2 persistent fire

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 - 5 = 8
Damage: 2d8 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11 +2 splash, + 2 persistent fire


Siege of Gallowspire

Ina is sickened 1. However, she still manages to grab the rat if she can pass the flat check for concealment. Her Sickened condition reduces the damage but will be over after this round.

Marula's ray strikes true! G'nak misses twice but with no one near the creature, the splash can affect no one.

A Horrible Revelation!

Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak
The Amalgam. prone, -40 HP
Guyzer, -12 HP will burn 4 at start of turn (burning 1d4), concealed, fort save needed
Rat -14 or -18 HP depending on Ina's flat check, concealed DC 5 Flat check to hit, aura
Cai, -18 HP
Marula, Ina concealed, need DC 5 flat check from Ina


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Flat check: 1d20 ⇒ 6


Siege of Gallowspire

The rat is grabbed!

A Horrible Revelation!

Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
G'nak
The Amalgam. prone, -40 HP
Guyzer, -12 HP will burn 4 at start of turn (burning 1d4), concealed, fort save needed
Rat --18 HP depending on Ina's flat check, concealed DC 5 Flat check to hit, aura, Grabbed
Cai, -18 HP
Marula, Ina concealed, need DC 5 flat check from Ina


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie delays for the amalgam to move in.

Delay


Siege of Gallowspire

The amalgam stands, throws the table aside, and moves toward Kyrie.

Vilreeeeee wantssss youuuuu it sings with once voice. It hurts! It cries with the other.

A Horrible Revelation!

G'nak
The Amalgam. prone, -40 HP
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
Guyzer, -12 HP will burn 4 at start of turn (burning 1d4), concealed, fort save needed

Rat --18 HP depending on Ina's flat check, concealed DC 5 Flat check to hit, aura, Grabbed
Cai, -18 HP
Marula, Ina concealed, need DC 5 flat check from Ina


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie smashes her shield into one of the amalgam's many faces, then takes a step back, holding up her shield.

Attack with Shield Boss: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Damage (everstand): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Strike, step, raise shield

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guyzer speaks a word sounding like thunder and a blast of lightning happens upon the Amalgam at the same time.

Shocking Grasp vs AC: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Damage: 2d12 ⇒ (10, 4) = 14

SHocking grasp with reach metamagic


Siege of Gallowspire

Kyrie hits once.

Guyzer can't manage to connect with the grasp!

The rat tries to escape. Escape, attack 1, Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

The rat tries to escape. Escape, attack 2, Acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 5 = 19

It then attacks the cat, but misses!

Attack, attack 3: 1d20 + 10 - 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 10 = 14

A Horrible Revelation!

G'nak
The Amalgam, -48 HP
Kyrie -2 HP, stance, shield raised
Guyzer, -12 HP will burn 4 at start of turn (burning 1d4), concealed, fort save needed
Rat --18 HP depending on Ina's flat check, concealed DC 5 Flat check to hit, aura, Grabbed
Cai, -18 HP
Marula, Ina concealed

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,187 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Doug's The Fall of Plaguestone All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.