GM Doug's The Fall of Plaguestone (Inactive)

Game Master Doug Hahn


651 to 700 of 1,187 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

F Human Champion/3

"I thank you for your knowledge, Marula. I will be careful." Kyrie advances into the smoke with her shield raised, then smacks at plant directly in front of her.

Attack with Shield Boss: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage (everstand): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Flat Check: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Stride, raise shield, strike


The Perennial Crown

Kyrie destroys the plant.

More of Our Favorite Enemy Type, Round 2!
Nature or Craft Alchemy as an action to ID the numbered plants; Nature or Craft Alchemy as an Action to ID the colorful plants with the pods

G'nak Concealed in smoke
Guyzer
Kyrie Shield raised, Everstand stance
Fauna 1 -6 HP; concealed (dc5 flat check to target)
Fauna 4
Fauna 3 -6 HP; concealed (dc5 flat check to target)
Cai Has panache
Marula


The Perennial Crown

Kyrie serves as your bulwark while Cai shoots electricity at the viney plants. You advance carefully with G'nak, Marula, and Guyzer burning the seed pods from a distance.

Calling it here — out of combat!

Ahead looms a thorny iris made of thousands of twigs… it seems to function as a portal or doorway; within hides the heart of this blight.

The aperture itself is made up of thousands of dry, thorny branches winding clockwise in a broad circle.

It does not have a keyhole or handle. What you're looking at is much like an aperture but made of thousands of branches woven into a spiral)

How do you proceed?


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula studies the plant, attempting to discern its origin and if it poses any direct hazard.

Nature: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


The Perennial Crown

Marula isn't able to discern the nature of this aperture; they cannot glean a way to open it, but the thorns look very sharp and will damage anyone who pushes the dry branches around.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen wonders if the aperture contains some occult significance.

Occultism: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

How wide is it, at its center? Can we walk or crawl through?


The Perennial Crown

Cai does not think it has occult significance.

You cannot crawl or see through; the thorny weave is very tight!

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Do you have any knowledge of this, Soft-Spoken Guyzer? Otherwise Great Detective G'nak may have to get "empirical" again, which gives me much concern.

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

The elder elf takes a look that this scene while going through his long memories.....

Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak tries to understand this wooden portal with his knowledge of engineering.

Engineering Lore: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

"At the very least, we may be able to blow it up."

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

A brute force solution may suffice.

Cai Fen grabs the edges of the aperture. Though the spikes may dig into his arms, he will grimace through the pain as he attempts to force it open.

Graaaah!

Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


The Perennial Crown

Spoiler:

10d20 ⇒ (1, 16, 9, 15, 6, 5, 2, 19, 18, 15) = 106

Guyzer isn't quite sure what to make of this thing.

Gnak notes that the aperture might not explode, but it would burn very easily — being made of dry twigs, it's mostly kindling at this point.

Cai takes a point of damage from the thorns; the aperture won't budge with brute force alone.

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

All you, detective.

Cai Fen stands back from the aperture, just in case.


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula weighs whether the flower's an outgrowth of the blight. Assuming yes, they summon up fire.

Produce Flame: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


The Perennial Crown

A whoosh of flame eagerly consumes the dry branches; the heat warms your face as the thorns crackle; smoke rises high into the sky like a signal. A few minutes later, the aperture collapses in a pile of ash and hot ember.

Coughing and patting out the burns on your clothing, you peer through the smoke… and see two powerfully-built humanoids with ritually-scarred, dull green skin. They have coarse black hair that droops to their shoulders, beady red eyes, and protruding tusklike teeth.

One of them is standing near a cage. Inside is a fiery-eyed creature that looks like a stone horse.

The other is standing atop a cage that's covered in wire mesh; inside are two rat-like beings with bright fangs. They scrabble hungrily at the door.

In the middle of this space is a pool of unnatural-looking sludge — you can smell its acrid fumes even through the smoke.

The two humanoids grin at you and kick the doors open. It seems you've been expected…

Spoiler:

wind: 1d8 ⇒ 6
Cai, Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
G'nak, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Guyzer, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Kyrie, Perception (Defend): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Marula, Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Horsie: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Red Eyes 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Red Eyes 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Squeaky 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Squeaky 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

One of the strange rats rushes out of the cage. It pauses near the pool and cautiously sniffs the air.

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 1

Society to ID the humanoids. Nature or Craft Alchemy to ID the beasties. Craft Alchemy to ID the sludge effects.
The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Squeaky 2
Guyzer
Humanoid 2
Cai Has Panache
Kyrie Shield raised
Squeaky 1
Humanoid 1
G'nak
Horsie
Marula


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Later, Marula considers the scene before them, ready to share what they know...

Society @ Meanies: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Nature @ Beasties: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Craft @ Sludge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guyzer once again scans his memories for insight on these strage beasts

Horse, then rodents
Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Then raise his shield.


The Perennial Crown

Guyzer thinks the rats are icy — that's why their teeth shine. In fact, all their bones are made of ice and they will explode when slain.

The humanoid moves up and makes ready with his javelin. He holds a wicked dagger in the other hand.

Ready:
When an enemy comes within 30':

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Miss.

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 1

Society to ID the humanoids. Nature or Craft Alchemy to ID the beasties. Craft Alchemy to ID the sludge effects.
The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Squeaky 2
Guyzer
Humanoid 2
Cai Has Panache
Kyrie Shield raised
Squeaky 1
Humanoid 1
G'nak
Horsie
Marula

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen moves up. The stench of the alchemical pool assaults his nostrils.

I'm assuming you will want a save.

Relevant Save: 1d20 ⇒ 10
+5 for fortiture, +7 for will

Oof. Might be best to hold your breath!

He readies his war flail to lash out and trip anything that comes near.

Readied action:

Trip, Panache: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 = 28
vs. reflex DC. 1d6 fall damage on a crit.


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie follows after Cai, knowing that whatever they are getting into, he will probably need her backup most of all, judging by past experience.

Enter everstand stance, raise shield, stride


The Perennial Crown

The other rat mimics the first, running up and sniffing the air.

The other humanoid runs across the cage-top and leaps across the yard. 1d20 ⇒ 16 He picks up a bucket that's sitting on the ground next to the pool of goop.

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 1

Society to ID the humanoids. Nature or Craft Alchemy to ID the beasties. Craft Alchemy to ID the sludge effects.
The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Squeaky 2
Guyzer
Humanoid 2
Cai Has Panache, Readied Trip
Kyrie Everstand Stance, Shield raised
Squeaky 1
Humanoid 1
G'nak
Horsie
Marula


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak moves in and throws a smoke bomb at rat #1!

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8 +1 splash, + 1 persistent fire +10' smoke


The Perennial Crown

The smoke bomb goes off.

The horse moves out of its cage and hooves G'nak — the nearest creature whose done anything threatening! Kyrie uses her reaction to reduce the damage by 4. If not let me know.

Attacks:

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
bludgeoning: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d8 ⇒ 4

Marua cannot quite understand the nature of this horse. The sludge is sickening and will do acid damage to those who linger in its fumes. The humanoids are orcs.

The rat delays!

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 1

The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Guyzer
Humanoid 2 Concealed; DC 5 flat check to target
Cai Has Panache, Readied Trip
Kyrie Everstand Stance, Shield raised
Squeaky 1 Concealed; DC 5 flat check to target
Squeaky 2
Humanoid 1
G'nak -4 HP
Horsie
Marula


The Perennial Crown

G'nak also did 13 damage to the rat and 1 to the orc!

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guzyer moves forward to shock the rat and orc within the smoke cloud.

Targeting Rat: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Targeting Orc: 1d20 ⇒ 11

DC 18 Reflex
Electric Arc Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


The Perennial Crown

dice rolls:
1d20 ⇒ 13
1d20 ⇒ 3

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Shards: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

The rat escapes most of the damage, but the orc gets blasted in the face! As he stumbles, the alchemical rat is overloaded with energy from the spark — it explodes! In a classic case of alchemy backfiring, the orc is showered with cold shrapnel and succumbs to the wounds.

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 12

The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Guyzer
Cai Has Panache
Kyrie Everstand Stance, Shield raised
Squeaky 2
Humanoid 1
G'nak -8 HP
Horsie
Marula

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen sprints forward through the smog and almost bumps into the second rat. Thinking quickly, he attempts to roll through its space.

Pass Through, Acrobatics, Panache: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 = 17

Putting down two Cai Fens. If this succeeds, I am at the bottom position. On a fail, I'm at the top position.

Running up behind the Orc with the bucket, Cai Fen lets go of his war flail with one hand and gives him a shove straight into the pool of nasty fluid.

Shove, Athletics, Panache: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23
vs. Fort DC, arrow indicates direction of the shove. I will step up to follow him on success.

Actions: Pass through, stride, release (free), shove.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Please be so kind as to assist Detective G'nak with his empirical investigations.


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie could hardly find cause to disagree with Cai's polite request, so she advances on the stony horse, raising her shield in case it tries to attack her as she closes. She tries to drive her shield into its thigh, but she has had little experience fighting large four-legged creatures, and has difficulty reading the right moment to strike.

Attack with Shield Boss: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Damage (everstand stance): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Raise shield, stride, strike


The Perennial Crown

Dice:

Acid: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7
Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Rat Bite 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Rat Bite 2: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 5 = 16
Bucket vs flat-footed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

The orc curses in a guttural language as he tumbles into the pool! Kyrie can't quite connect.

His rat friend squeaks and runs up behind Cai, trying to the gymnast but getting only air.

Next, the occ stands — bucket now full moves out, and tries to throw the sludge into Cai's face — luckily for Cai, the orc isn't very proficient with buckets of sludge.

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 12

The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Guyzer
Cai Has Panache, weapon in one hand (action to change grip next turn)
Kyrie Everstand Stance, Shield raised
Squeaky 2
Humanoid 1 -7 HP
G'nak -8 HP
Horsie
Marula


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak bombs the horse and tries to remember what he knows about sludge and alchemical creatures with his dubious knowledgge of such things...

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4 +1 splash, + 1 persistent fire

Craft Alchemy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 sludge

Craft Alchemy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 alchemical creatures


The Perennial Crown

The bomb hits the horse, but doesn't do any damage. G'nak knows that the sludge is more deadly if you are inside it like the orc was, but can be an effective weapon thrown from a bucket; it can also sicken its victims. He also notices that the horse's hooves are very strong, and would likely greatly damage shields and armor if they strike a solid blow.

Attacks:
Hoof: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Hoof: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 5 = 19
Hoof: 1d20 + 10 - 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 - 10 = 10
1d8 ⇒ 3

Luckily for Kyrie, none of that happens — only one hoof even comes close to connecting; she feels the air as it passes over her shield.

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 2-3

The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Guyzer
Cai Has Panache, weapon in one hand (action to change grip next turn)
Kyrie Everstand Stance, Shield raised
Squeaky 2
Humanoid 1 -7 HP
G'nak -8 HP
Horsie
Marula

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen speaks to the Orc.

Sit tight, I want to ask you a few questions.

He lashes out with a devastating peacemaker elbow.

Strike, Confident Finish, Nonlethal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Confident Finish: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 4) = 10

A few different things can happen here. If the orc is still up, I will attempt the next two actions against the orc. If the orc is unconscious, I will target the rat.

Then attempts to twirl past the enemy.

Pass through, Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
vs reflex, gain panache on success, target becomes flat footed

And follows up with another knockout blow.

Stike, Attack 2 (agile), Nonlethal: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 4 = 12
Potentially vs flat footed, potentially confident finish.

Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Confident Finish: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guyzer calls up a large rock from the ground, which he then magically flings toward the stone horse.

Pebble Potshot vs AC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Smash Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

If Crit:
Double the Damage and d4 persistent


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula gulps fresh carbon dioxide from the air and moves into the clearing. They send a blunt stone flying at the horse.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Blunt magic: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


The Perennial Crown

The orc drops, and will wake up in a minute or so. Cai passes through the rat, misses, and somehow manages to damage it anyway.

Marula and Cai manage to piece together the horse's DR, effectively damaging it.

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 3

The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Guyzer
Cai Has Panache, weapon in one hand (action to change grip)
Kyrie Everstand Stance, Shield raised
Squeaky 2 -4 HP
Humanoid 1 -7 HP, at 0 and waking ?
G'nak -8 HP
Horsie -12 HP
Marula


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie pulls up her shield in an uppercut motion right into the horse's center of mass, then wheels about to turn the motion into a heavier hit, overcompensating somewhat. She pulls back and holds up her shield as she steadies herself.

Attack with Shield Boss: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage (everstand): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Attack with Shield Boss (multiple attack penalty): 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 5 = 14
Damage (everstand): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Strike, strike, raise shield


The Perennial Crown

Spoiler:

1d20 ⇒ 10
1d20 ⇒ 7
1d20 ⇒ 8

Kyrie lands a solid blow against the horse; shards clatter to the ground. The rat flails against Cai.

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 3

The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Guyzer
Cai Has Panache, weapon in one hand (action to change grip)
Kyrie Everstand Stance, Shield raised
Squeaky 2 -4 HP
Humanoid 1 -7 HP, at 0 and waking ?
G'nak -8 HP
Horsie -20 HP
Marula


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

G'nak moves into the smoke and tosses bombs at the strange horse!

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5 +1 splash, + 1 persistent fire

Alchemist fire: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3 +1 splash, + 1 persistent fire

Orcish:
"I speak perfect orcish, so keep him alive for questioning!"

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page
G'nak wrote:
Something in Orcish

Tien:
Can you repeat that Detective G'nak? I don't speak hobgoblin!

The Perennial Crown

G'nak hits with the second fire, but it's still ineffective! The horse then turns its ire on Kyrie, once again.

Attacks[/spoiler:

Hoof: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Hoof: 1d20 + 10 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 5 = 23
Hoof: 1d20 + 10 - 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 10 = 5

Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
1d8 ⇒ 8

The horse does 10 damage to Kyrie before shield block. So 3 after block.

The Prize Behind the Puzzle Door: Round 3

The wind is blowing fumes off the pool of sludge, noted by the arrows on the map.

Guyzer
Cai Has Panache, weapon in one hand (action to change grip)
Kyrie -3 HP, Everstand Stance, Shield raised
Squeaky 2 -4 HP
Humanoid 1 -7 HP, at 0 and waking ?
G'nak -8 HP
Horsie -20 HP
Marula

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

Cai Fen attempts to subdue the rat nonlethally so that it doesn't explode, killing our prisoner

Punch! Nonlethal.: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Confident Finish: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10

Pass Through: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Bonk! No panache for me.

Punch! Strike 2, Agile, Nonlethal: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 7 - 4 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Come on Mr. Squeakers, you and I are going to go on an adventure!


Polygamodioecious | Notes | Druid 3 | Stats | HP 35/35 | AC 17 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +11| Perc: +11

Marula flings another stone at the horse.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Bludgeoning Magic damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

"Wise men say of stones,
They shatter bones. So do words,
If spells, spoken well."


The Perennial Crown

Cai knocks the rat out. The horse is still standing, but not looking good. -28 HP

Verdant Wheel

Male NG Elf Sorcerer Champion of Erastil | HP 24/24 | AC 20 | Class DC 19 | F: +5, R: +7, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | Ranged: Pebble Potshot +9 1d4+4, Melee: Longsword +7 1d8+2 Active conditions: None

Guyzer draws upon the power of stone, taking on crag like appearance. Fist sized rocks launch from his outstretched hand in quick succession.

Pebble Potshot vs AC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Blunt Trauma: 1d4 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9

Elemental Toss vs AC: 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 5 = 20

Blunt Trauma: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Bloodline magic applies to both spells, adding +1 dmg


The Perennial Crown

Guyzer drops the horse!

Out of combat!

You have two knocked out enemies, and healing to do. Enemies will wake up in 1 minute.

Horizon Hunters

Male Human Swash 3 / AC 20 / Character Page

We have cages. We have rope. Let's use both.

Cai Fen takes out some rope from his climbing kit, trusses up Mr. Squeakers and the orc, and throws them into cages. He makes sure to quickly search the orc for any weapons, also.

Secret Check 1 vs Orc (no peekies):
Perception, weapons and such: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Secret Check 2 vs Orc (no peekies):
Athletics, Tie Up: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Secret Check vs Mr. Squeakers (no peekies):
Athletics, Tie Up: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

If there is a way to secure the cages, he will do that. Otherwise, he will also use rope to secure the door.


The Perennial Crown

Cai ties up the orcs and the rat and locks them in the cages. You spend 20 minutes healing up and refocusing.

The orc wakes up and starts struggling with his bonds — but Cai has tied them tight. He looks at you sullenly.


F Human Champion/3

Kyrie kneels down, resting her arm on her shield as she uses it to prop herself up. ”I would like you to tell me everything you know.”

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


NG Hobgoblin Alchemist Detective G'nak details | HP 26/26 | AC 19 | Class DC 17 | F: +7, R: +10, W: +4 | Perc: +4 | Speed 25ft | Ranged: Crossbow +4 1d8, Melee: Morningstar +4 1d6 Active conditions: None

Before waking the orc, G'nak searches for any personal items, formula books, etc, that might be clues.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

651 to 700 of 1,187 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Doug's The Fall of Plaguestone All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.