Saga of a New Land

Game Master vayelan

A Kingmaker campaign of politics, intrigue, and war.

Maps:
Greenbelt Map
Stolen Lands Map
The Abandoned Fort

Encounter Map: Labyrinth Ambush
Party Loot

Resources:
Kingdom Tracker Spreadsheet
Kingdom Building Rules
Kingdom Turn Sequence
Buildings


151 to 161 of 161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Female Changeling (Sorrow May) Sorcerer (Sage) 5 | 27/27 HP | AC13 T13 FF11 | CMD14 | F +2 R +4 W +7 | SR 11 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Arcana +15, Dungeoneering +13, History +11, Local +10, Planes +14, Religion +10, Perception +7, Sing +6, Spellcraft +15 | Spells: 2nd 5/5 1st 8/8 | Conditions: None

Based on earlier posts we might want Oleg for Councilor and Svetlana for Diplomat. Then we're all set, at least for now.

Namewise, Syretia has no preferences, since she just got here.


Male Human (Ulfen) Ranger 5; Hp 60/60; AC 18; F:7, R:6, W:3; Perc +10
Fenrir:
HP 19/19; AC 14; F: 5, R:5, W:4 ; Perc +5

I'd concur on Oleg for Councilor and Svetlana for Diplomat.


Male Dwarf Forgepriest 5 | hp 52 | AC23 T11 FF 22 | CMD 15 | F +8 R +2 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +5 | Perception +12

So I entered Oleg and Svetlana at their new jobs on the spreadsheet. With all positions filled, this give us a good start for our future Kingdom.

DM Vayelan, if you could add the modifier missing, the sheet will be pretty much complete.


Orlog BrightShield wrote:

So I entered Oleg and Svetlana at their new jobs on the spreadsheet. With all positions filled, this give us a good start for our future Kingdom.

DM Vayelan, if you could add the modifier missing, the sheet will be pretty much complete.

I've added the modifiers for your NPC council members.

I've also added formulas to automatically update the kingdom statistics based on edicts and unrest, and I've edited the link to the Kingdom Building rules so that it leads to the d20PFSRD version, which I believe is better and easier to navigate.


After we roleplay the curing of Cavan, we can move on to the first kingdom turn.

Orlog, thank you for keeping the kingdom tracker updated. Would you like to manage the rolls for the kingdom turns, or would you prefer if I handled it?


Male Human Cleric 5 (HP 41/41;AC16,T11,FF15; F+7,R+4,W+10; Init +1; Perc +4){Effects:none}

With the founding and curing, we have our first holiday.

We need a name for it "Founders' blessing" Day might be enough :)


Male Dwarf Forgepriest 5 | hp 52 | AC23 T11 FF 22 | CMD 15 | F +8 R +2 W +8 | Spd 20' | Init +5 | Perception +12
DM Vayelan wrote:
Orlog BrightShield wrote:

So I entered Oleg and Svetlana at their new jobs on the spreadsheet. With all positions filled, this give us a good start for our future Kingdom.

DM Vayelan, if you could add the modifier missing, the sheet will be pretty much complete.

I've added the modifiers for your NPC council members.

I've also added formulas to automatically update the kingdom statistics based on edicts and unrest, and I've edited the link to the Kingdom Building rules so that it leads to the d20PFSRD version, which I believe is better and easier to navigate.

The modification for the edict added the same bonuses twice. The Edicts column is in both the bonuses and the penalties side. I corrected it.

Also, I changed Mr. Pink bonus from Loyalty to Stability.

For the control DC, I put it back down to 21. I'm assuming that the Inn and the House aren't built yet since we haven't been there for a month, or am I mistaken?

I can do the rolls, but I though that was the Ruler's job. After all, he should have to do some of the work... ;)

I noticed that there is now an activity log on the spreadsheet. Are you the one of is going to fill that one up?


Orlog BrightShield wrote:
DM Vayelan wrote:
Orlog BrightShield wrote:

So I entered Oleg and Svetlana at their new jobs on the spreadsheet. With all positions filled, this give us a good start for our future Kingdom.

DM Vayelan, if you could add the modifier missing, the sheet will be pretty much complete.

I've added the modifiers for your NPC council members.

I've also added formulas to automatically update the kingdom statistics based on edicts and unrest, and I've edited the link to the Kingdom Building rules so that it leads to the d20PFSRD version, which I believe is better and easier to navigate.

The modification for the edict added the same bonuses twice. The Edicts column is in both the bonuses and the penalties side. I corrected it.

Also, I changed Mr. Pink bonus from Loyalty to Stability.

For the control DC, I put it back down to 21. I'm assuming that the Inn and the House aren't built yet since we haven't been there for a month, or am I mistaken?

I can do the rolls, but I though that was the Ruler's job. After all, he should have to do some of the work... ;)

I noticed that there is now an activity log on the spreadsheet. Are you the one of is going to fill that one up?

Thank you for correcting the issue with the edicts.

Yes, I will fill out the activity log. I added it to help me keep track of each turn's additions and events.

The Control DC is equal to 20 plus the kingdom's size in hexes plus the total number of districts in all your settlements.
A settlement district refers to the 9 blocks of 4 lots where we place the buildings. Regardless of whether the inn, house, or other future buildings are constructed, the settlement still has that one district. That's why I had increased the Control DC to 22.


Male HP:56/56 AC:19 T:14 FF:14 F:+5 R:+4 W:+3 Perc:+9 Init:+5 Bastard Sword +10, 1d10+3 CMB:+8 CMD:+18 Human Cavalier 5 (Daring Champion)

I will have a post up later tonight on this difficult situation. Lol


Male Human Cleric 5 (HP 41/41;AC16,T11,FF15; F+7,R+4,W+10; Init +1; Perc +4){Effects:none}

Fah, difficult.

Put a rose and hammer somewhere on the corners of the heraldry with the dragon in the center and you're done ;)

EDIT: On a more serious note, Bydar isn't just intending to focus on Shelyn and Torag, hence his comments on 'Goodly gods'. So if you folks feel your character's deity is being ignored, I think as soon as he learns who the other PCs (and NPCs ) favor he'll try to see some respect there too.

Just trying to high priest right


Male Human Cleric 5 (HP 41/41;AC16,T11,FF15; F+7,R+4,W+10; Init +1; Perc +4){Effects:none}

A question for our DM, with the Shrine already built and needing mostly a few repairs, touched up, reconsecrated to Torag, etc will we get a discount on BPs for it? I'm hoping so but not sure of the rules on that

151 to 161 of 161 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Saga of a New Land Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.