...and for your sins... (Inactive)

Game Master Tin Foil Yamakah

A game for evil players to save the world their asses
MAP

EACH SQUARE IS 10'


951 to 1,000 of 1,159 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn

Skiron moves his hands like a mime touching an invisible wall, then pushes forward, and the space around the serpents shimmers wetly as let's see: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 large transluscent cubes in unwholesome, soap-bubble-like colors manifest around them and slide over the serpents.

As previously stated, I summon Fiendish gelatinous cubes with the Increased Strength and Energy Attacks (Electricity) Evolutions, and one of them (or more, if possible, you tell me given the swarm's area) engulfs the swarm - in fact, they move in such a pattern so as to best 'trap' the swarm so that they're shoved into another cube if the make the save against the previous engulf attack. The swarm must make at least one DC 13 Reflex save or suffer a substantial sum of horror.

cube slam/acid/electrical on failed save: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (2) + (4) = 9


I Eat Cannibals

Hmmm...4 cubes vs a 6 hp swarm

Combat over


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk examines the fang marks on his lower legs. He notes the swiftly swelling wound. "That last bite was a bugger. Sapped the vitality right out of me." He goes over and looks in the now swarm free chest. perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

HP: 77/90(81 w/ con damage)


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk: The chest is empty

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

"An irritating trap," Jeneva grumbles. "A lure as effective as a wisp in a swamp, I fear. Shall we move on?"

Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn

Skiron inspects Ta'ruk's wound like a jeweler appraising a superior specimen of gem. He reaches into his satchel, pulls out what looks like a small bar of soap, and casually shoves it into Ta'ruk's mouth.

It is an infusion of lesser restoration that will heal Here's Hoping: 1d4 ⇒ 2 ability damage.

"Venom like that could devour you whole from the inside. This should help, though. Just chew and swallow."


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk takes the potion offered by Skiron and thanks him. Mostly restored, he proceeds to the next chest, does a quick check for traps and then tries to open it. perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk: You open the wood chest and out pops a huge skeleton wielding twin scimitars.

Ta'ruk Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Jeneva Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Skiron Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Cubes Init: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (13) - 5 = 8
Beasty Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Order

Jeneva
Beasty
Ta'ruk
Skiron
Cubes

Jeneva is up

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

Wooden blade still in hand, Jeneva weaves smoothly closer to the blade-brandishing undead and attempts to shatter its bones beneath her assault.

Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


I Eat Cannibals

Jeneva: Your attack glances off the beasties tough bones, The beast attacks 1d3 ⇒ 2...you Jeneva

Scimitar 1: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21 Ouch: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1) + 7 = 9

Scimitar 2: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30 Ouch: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (1, 1) + 7 = 9...it doesn't get any better than that!

The rest of you may attack

Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn

5-foot step to achieve a flank with Ta'Ruk (assuming I'm reading the board correctly), then full attack.

+1 halberd 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

+1 halberd 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
CRITICAL THREAT!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
I'm betting that falls short.

The cubes move in to surround and devour the thing (assuming they can all make it this round).

cube slam 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
damage (physical+acid+electrical): 3d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) = 8

YUM: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
damage (physical+acid+electrical): 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 4) = 8

Jello always has room: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
damage (physical+acid+electrical): 3d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 3) = 10

Picasso's Revenge: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
damage (physical+acid+electrical): 3d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 6) = 17


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk takes a wide arcing swing at the skeleton with his hammer. power attack + furious focus + flank: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 2 = 18, damage: 1d12 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25


I Eat Cannibals

FYI This things AC is 24.

Skiron: You hit with your second attack and bypass it's DR btw

Round 2

Jeneva is up

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

The dancer snarls at the shedding of her blood but slows not a step in the exchange, returning blow for blow.

Attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

... or rather she would if she could manage to hit the damned thing.

Full attack, still using the wooden sword/quarterstaff.


I Eat Cannibals

1d3 ⇒ 3...That would be Skiron

S1: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34 Ouch: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3) + 7 = 12
S2: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34 Ouch: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3) + 7 = 12

The rest of you may attack

Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn

Skiron's wounds seep a tar-like substance, but he otherwise seems nearly unfazed by the assault. Then he strikes back.

Halberd: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Halberd: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The cubes circulate about and hem the monster (whose side they're not on) in, then continue attempting to glaze it to death.

The cubes set up flanks, which shouldn't be hard - and I'd forgotten about my Augmented Summoning feat!

DIGEST!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
physical+acid+electrical: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (4) + (1) = 9

CONSUME!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
physical+acid+electrical: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (1) + (5) = 14

DEVOUR!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
physical+acid+electrical: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (5) + (1) = 13

EEEEEAT!: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
physical+acid+electrical: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (2) + (1) = 11


I Eat Cannibals

Skiron: You manage to damage it a little, upon hitting it and with your redonkulous spellcraft you realize that this is a skeletal version of a flesh golem.

Ta'ruk is up


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk observes that conventional weapons do not seem as effective against the skeleton. He takes a 5 foot step back and directs an intensified blast of burning hands at the skeleton. burning hands (DC 15 reflex save): 9d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4) = 25


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk: We will assume that Skiron let you know that this is a flesh golem and Immune to magic.


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3
DMTFY wrote:
Ta'ruk: We will assume that Skiron let you know that this is a flesh golem and Immune to magic.

In that case, I still take a step back but just cast haste.


I Eat Cannibals

Everyone is Hasted

Round 3

Jeneva is up

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

And she keeps swinging for the bones, sped on by the magic provided.

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

I've lost track of what's happening. I'm going to assume I went with the group and can attack. If not please let me know and disregard this post.

Sparel closes the distance and draws his sword cane.

He strikes at the creature swiftly and deftly 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 171d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Or not. lol. As low as I could get without being a critical failure on both counts.


I Eat Cannibals

Jeneva Hits the golem 3 times doing some serious damage. Simon unfortunately misses

1d4 ⇒ 2...The beast attacks Ta'ruk

S1: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25 Ouch: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (4, 3) + 7 = 14
S2: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19 Ouch: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (2, 4) + 7 = 13

Everyone but Simon May attack

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

MORE SMASHING.

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Did the creature step up to attack Ta'ruk? He took a 5 step back last round.


I Eat Cannibals

It has reach


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Curses


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk snarls with rage as he is struck with two blows. Green blood begins to flow from his wounds. Flames leap out of his hammer as he calls upon his Suli elemental power. He steps forward and and takes two vicious swings at the skeleton. power attack, furious focus, flank: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 15 + 2 = 26, damage + fire: 1d12 + 18 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 18 + (3) = 25
power attack, flank: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 13 + 2 = 32, damage + fire: 1d12 + 18 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 18 + (3) = 26


I Eat Cannibals

Damn Ta'ruk must have been pissed!

Since Jeneva would attack before the golem could attack again

Combat Over


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Badly injured, Ta'ruk takes a bottle from his bag and drinks it. CLW potion: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 He then looks in the chest to see if anything is left behind. perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk: There is nothing else in the wood chest.

Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn

Skiron looks Ta'ruk over like a painting he doesn't think much of, then hands him two of the light blue philters.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
cure light wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk accepts the to potions and quickly drinks them. "Thank you, I needed that. Shall we open up the last tra-- I mean chest now? It seems a pity to let it go to waste."

Ta'ruk pauses before opening the last chest to see if anyone objects.

HP: 80/90

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

Jeneva re-sheathes her wooden sword, retrieves the metal one, and follows Ta'ruk, getting into position to attack should anything hostile burst from the final chest. She stands to the side rather than immediately next to Ta'ruk or otherwise right in front of the chest... just in case, you know, a spell or some other irritating thing shoots out of it when opened.


I Eat Cannibals

Upon opening the silver chest, you see a clear crystal box with a single gold ring inside


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

Simon sheathes his weapon and joins the others.

Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn

Skiron leans in to appraise the ring, but makes a point of not yet touching it or its container.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (6) + 21 = 27


I Eat Cannibals

Skiron: It appears to be a ring +1

Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn

Skiron stands back and looks at Ta'ruk.

"Well, I suppose you are owed a ring...."


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

"Yes, you are correct." Ta'ruk reaches in retrieves the ring. He examines the ring before putting it on his finger. spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

With the ring safely on his finger, Ta'ruk examines the rest of the room looking for valuables or a door continuing on. perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk: Wouldn't it be cool if there was no trap or monster in here...but alas there is. As you remove the box 5 MM shoot out doing MM: 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 1, 4, 2, 2) + 5 = 18 To you.

The ring is a +1 ring. You find no more valuables or doors in the room


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

By +1 ring, do you mean +1 ring of protection? HP now at 68/90

Ta'ruk is about to let out a sigh of relief as he lifts the box out of the chest, when the magic missiles emerge and hit him square. "And why didn't I cast shield on myself..." he mutters to himself as he slips the ring onto his finger.

"Looks like another dead end, unless someone else can find a secret door. If you do find a door check it for traps. You'll probably have more success than me."


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

"Whoever built this place seems to love magic missiles. "

Simon says as he looks around for any secret doors.

Percep 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (5) + 23 = 28

Checking the whole room and the room to the south. I'll start with the crate area including under if possible. I have a sneaking suspicion.


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk: Indeed it is a ring of protection+1.

Simon: There are no secret exits out of this room. That room you see just south is the prison of levers, Ta'ruk can explain that room and tunnel system to you in vivid detail.


I Eat Cannibals

Ok kids, I have moved you all to the secret door you missed, It is on the east wall.


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk looks at the secret door that Simon has found. He casts shield on himself and then tries the door to see if it is unlocked.


I Eat Cannibals

It is unlocked


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

"Well the door is unlocked. Let's see what manner of torture is behind it." Ta'ruk opens the door and looks inside. perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


I Eat Cannibals

A corridor heads east for 30' before turning south. Ta'ruk with a nat 20, I can guarantee your safety...for 30' 8>)

951 to 1,000 of 1,159 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / ...and for your sins... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.