...and for your sins... (Inactive)

Game Master Tin Foil Yamakah

A game for evil players to save the world their asses
MAP

EACH SQUARE IS 10'


801 to 850 of 1,159 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

[General Appearance]
Stats:
[HP: 32/97] [Rage: 18/25] [AC: 19+1 | T: 12+1 | FF: 16] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7+1 | W: +5; +2 vs Spells, SLA, SU; +2 plant traits] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 25+1

Snarling and still invisible thanks to the improved nature of the spell, the beast pursues, lunging at the skeleton with the wooden blade outstretched. She lashes out again, aiming for the bulk of the creature's body for a better crushing attack.

Move to stay adjacent then attack.
Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 14 + 1 = 31
Damage: 2d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (6, 1) + 7 + 1 = 15
If she only needs a 5-foot step to reach him then she'll finish her iterative attacks with another swing and a bite, but can't see the map from work.


I Eat Cannibals

Jeneva: You can full attack, as it is a 5' step. You are aiming for AC 27

However you take cold: 1d6 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18 from the chill shield.

I moved you on the map

Ta'ruk you are up


[General Appearance]
Stats:
[HP: 32/97] [Rage: 18/25] [AC: 19+1 | T: 12+1 | FF: 16] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7+1 | W: +5; +2 vs Spells, SLA, SU; +2 plant traits] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 25+1

Resist Cold 5 reduces that to 13. 63/97 HP remaining.

Caught up in the fury of her assault, the dancer merely snarls against the snap of the cold and continues her rampage, first bringing down a backswing against the skeletal creature, then lunging forward to grab the undead mage in her lupine jaws.

Second Quarterstaff Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 1 - 5 = 19
Bite attack: 1d20 + 14 - 5 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 5 = 19

Neither attack manages to land, however.


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Ta'ruk tries to identify the spell cast. "Watch out he cast chill shield . He is more resistant to fire damage and you will suffer a lot of cold damage when you hit him," calls out Ta'ruk.

He casts resist energy (cold) on himself. Cold resistance increases to 20

I forgot my lucerne hammer has reach so I will stay back 10 feet to threaten. If the couch does not provide the baddie any cover, Ta'ruk will move around it to threaten him from 10 feet away below him on the map. Tried to put myself in the approximate location.


I Eat Cannibals

Jeneva: I have adjusted your hp on roll20

Ta'ruk:No worries, I will make a note that you are 10' away and have cold resist 20. The couch does not provide cover.

This wraps up rd. 2

Ravens, Simon and Skiron. are up


Male Human (Varisian)

Round 3

Ravens moves up and again swings from his heels.

1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 31 to hit; (haste, PA)
1d6 + 9 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 6 = 16 damage.

Edit: Pot Crit
1d20 + 12 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 - 2 = 18 to hit; (haste, PA)
1d6 + 9 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 6 = 19 damage.

Spell Effects:

AC 23; hp 25/75
Gr. Longstrider = 9 hours
Magic Vestment = 9 hours
Wand of CMW (37/50 left)


I Eat Cannibals

Ravens: You layed into him real good. And made me rethink his next action

Simon and Skiron are up


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

Drawing his sword Simon moves in to try to strike the lich,

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 211d6 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


I Eat Cannibals

Simon: You and your images miss.

Skiron is up

Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn

Skiron zips down the stairs, taking a good look at the mace on the floor as he does so.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (12) + 21 = 33

While he's at it, he sips from another light blue vial.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Seemingly of their own accord, the shadows cast by two of the flaming mothmen reach out and pass over Simon and Ta'ruk. When they are gone, they no longer appear to be there.

That's because they, too, now enjoy improved invisibility.

The third mothman merely flutters its massive wings while the floor beneath Acererak suddenly collapses into wicked, tooth-like fragments.

That's because it's using its Agent of Fate ability to replicate the hungry pit spell - make a DC 21 Reflex save, Acererak (as well as anyone unlucky enough to be adjacent)!


I Eat Cannibals
Skiron wrote:

Skiron zips down the stairs, taking a good look at the mace on the floor as he does so.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (13) + 21 = 34

This is a seriously powerful mace vs. undead.

Quote:

While he's at it, he sips from another light blue vial.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

I have noted this on your character sheet

Quote:

Seemingly of their own accord, the shadows cast by two of the flaming mothmen reach out and pass over Simon and Ta'ruk. When they are gone, they no longer appear to be there.

That's because they, too, now enjoy improved invisibility.

Does this mean Simon and Ta'ruk are invisible or 2 of your mothmen?

Quote:

The third mothman merely flutters its massive wings while the floor beneath Acererak suddenly collapses into wicked, tooth-like fragments.

That's because it's using its Agent of Fate ability to replicate the hungry pit spell - make a DC 21 Reflex save, Acererak (as well as
anyone unlucky enough to be adjacent)!

Simon Reflex: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 = 20

Jeneva Reflex: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 = 18
Acercerak Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23...Oh boy

Simon Takes Fall: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 2, 2, 1) = 13
Jeneva Takes Fall: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 4, 6, 6) = 23

Simon Reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 Simon takes an additional 4d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 6, 1) = 13

Jeneva Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 Jeneva takes 4d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 3, 4) = 16 8 pts.

Acercerak is forced to move into Ta'ruks area.

Ta'ruk gets an AOO


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk takes a swing as the creature approaches, power attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19, damage: 1d12 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30

Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn
DMTFY wrote:

Does this mean Simon and Ta'ruk are invisible or 2 of your mothmen?

Simon and Ta'ruk.


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

Noted the damage on my sheet.


I Eat Cannibals

Ok so he begins casting a spell, I believe this provokes anAOO from Ta'ruk


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3
DMTFY wrote:
Ok so he begins casting a spell, I believe this provokes anAOO from Ta'ruk

Unfortunately, no combat reflexes so I already took my only AoO when he moved toward me.


I Eat Cannibals

Since Bad guy cannot see anyone he casts Cloudkill DC21

Ta'ruk: Fort: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Simon: Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Skiron: Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Ravens: Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Jeneva: Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
MM1: Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
MM2: Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
MM3; Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Con Loss: 1d4 ⇒ 3...Simon, unfortunately you and the Mothmen are the only one who fails so you take full damage, everyone else takes half. 1d2 ⇒ 2 2 pts of con drain

Ta'ruk and Jeneva are up


Male Human (Varisian)

Ravens, in the safety of his air bubble, laughs at those taking poison damage.

He looks ready for another smashy-smash with his club.

Spell Effects:

AC 23; hp 25/75
Gr. Longstrider = 9 hours
Magic Vestment = 9 hours
Air Bubble = 9 minutes from when he cast it.
Wand of CMW (37/50 left)


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk drops his hammer and his claws grow out and begin to drip with acid. activate magic claw and bite along with elemental assault.He takes a bite and rips at the creature with two claws.

bite power attack with flank: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32, damage: 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23 + acid damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

claw power attack with flank: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26, damage: 1d12 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18+ acid damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

claw power attack with flank: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31, damage: 1d12 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16+ acid damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk:Holy crap that was awesome! With a powerful bite and wicked claw attack the lich falls. The room begins to shake and stones begin to fall from the ceiling along with copious amounts of dust.

Combat Over

This is where I begin a slow deliberate countdown.

Besides the couch, You would notice the Lich's Crown, a jade coffer and a leather bag


Male Human (Varisian)

Ravens wants to pound the lich into lich dust, but instead, with the shaking of the walls, runs out through the gas...he will stop when it's clear that the ceiling is not in threat of imminent collapse.

Does he turn or look to make sure others are coming and okay? No. He's evil, see? E-v-i-l.


I Eat Cannibals

Ravens: It appears as though this entire place is about to collapse. So if you wish you can make it outside.


[General Appearance]
Stats:
[HP: 21/88] [Rage: 14/25] [AC: 19+1 | T: 12+1 | FF: 16 | permanent blur (Miss 20%)] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7+1 | W: +5; +2 vs Spells, SLA, SU] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 25+1

Jeneva's barklike texture resolves into scale, roots and leaves shooting out to form wings and her lupine facial structure shrinking back into the insectoid visage she had worn before. Thus bolstered she is able to fly out of the pit, hauling Simon with her (unless he's demonstrated some reliable method of escape of his own capabilities).

Once outside the pit, she'll grab one piece of treasure within arm's reach - she's not particularly picky what, but she's not leaving here emptyhanded - then make for the exit as swiftly as possible, taking full advantage of her flight speed to avoid ground-based irritations along the way.

HP adjusted for Con drain and damage. Use Dance of Masks to spend 3 rage rounds to switch masks mid-rage, switching back to Callous Duskglow and no longer using Deep Masquerade. With Haste, both Land and Fly speeds are 70 ft.


I Eat Cannibals

Jeneva:Good to see that you are not buried in snow

You will easily make it outside, are you carrying Simon as well? 1d4 ⇒ 2

You grab the Jade Coffer

Ravens:
Passive Perception: 1d20 + 15 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 15 - 5 = 27 While running out heroically clearing the way for the others, you will notice all the pit traps are closed up and the doors are open. You did not get hit by magic missiles going through those 7 rooms after you faced the gargoyle.

Jeneva:
Passive Perception: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 11 - 5 = 21 While flying out you will notice that all the pit traps are closed up and the doors are all open. You did not get hit by Magic Missiles going through those 7 rooms after you faced the gargoyle

In case Simon is being taken out:
PP: 1d20 + 23 - 5 ⇒ (8) + 23 - 5 = 26 Even in your weakened condition you notice that all the pit traps are closed up and all doors are open. You also did not get hit by Magic Missiles in those 7 rooms after you had faced the Gargoyle


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk watches Jeneva snag the jade coffer. "Where is the book that our 'benefactor' is looking for?" says Ta'ruk to no one. He does a quick search of the body to see if it is on it. perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24. If he finds it, he grabs it and begins to leave. While doing so, he also grabs the crown and leather bag. He then pulls out his remaining scroll of fly, reads it and flies out of the collapsing room.

I wish there had been time to look for that lich's notes. It may be have been useful thinks Ta'ruk to himself.


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

Well, that escalated quickly.

Simon casts Haste (including whomever is nearby) and shield (to avoid missile damage).

If he's not being carried he runs the hell out. If he is being carried he includes his rescuer in the haste.


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk: You do not find a book but you do grab the crown and leather bag.
Also you can read any of the spoilers above.

Simon: You too make it out, You can read your spoiler above.

I have moved all of you outside

Just as the last of you make it out, The whole tomb collapses.


Male Human (Varisian)

Ravens runs and runs, once outside, he collapses, sucking in the plane's air.


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk coughs as the dust from the collapsed tomb washes over him. He opens the leather bag to see what's inside.


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk: You find 7 scrolls of Cure light wounds.

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

Jeneva collapses outside and resumes her normal form. After a few moments of catching her breath, she checks the coffer as well, opening it with the lid facing away from her face, just in case of a last-second trap.


I Eat Cannibals

Jeneva: Inside the jade coffer you find 6 potions of cure moderate wounds.


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

Looking over his companions hauls Simon wonders aloud,

"Why did a lich have so many healing items?"

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

"No earthly clue. Don't suppose any of you can check them for poisons?"


I Eat Cannibals

Jeneva: I just assume when you are out of danger, you can correctly identify the items. So no trap, no poison.͵

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

Works for me!


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Forgot to mention in my post, but Ta'ruk also picked up his hammer before he left.

"Well that is just wonderful. This brings us no closer to retrieving the book we were sent to find. I am too spent to continue today. I suggest we set up camp around here, if we can find somewhere reasonably safe and try again tomorrow. Can anyone cast a restoration spell? That cloud took its toll on me. "


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk:No worries you got yout hammer.


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

"I can set up an extra dimensional camp. Molly and I need some restoration as well. Though perhaps just some rest would handle much of it." Rope trick

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

"I am all for a rest," the dancer agrees, closing the coffer and making her way toward where the group is gathered. "I imagine when we are set to rouse again, we shall have to search for yet another entrance."


Male Human (Varisian)

Ravens grabs one of the potions and quaffs it.

2d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 7) + 3 = 14 healing

And taps himself a few times.

2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 7) + 3 = 12 healing
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 = 6 healing
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (5, 5) + 3 = 13 healing

Wand 34/50; hp 70/75--should be full after night's rest.

"Ah yeah, that hits the spot," Ravens says. "Are you sure we don't have the book? I totally forgot we wanted to get a book. Huh."

Ravens scratches himself.


I Eat Cannibals

Here's the deal, you all will be able to rest at the tomb of horrors bed and breakfast conveniently located right outside the entrance. So go crazy on the healing, as far as stat drain(which by the way, I am not a big fan of) You heal at a rate of 1 pt. per day.

Upon waking in the morning. You will notice that the mound is very much intact. The 2 false entrances are filled in however the real entrance is accessible.

Awesome job on defeating that lich guys. That is a tough one.

Dark Archive

male Tiefling Antiquarian 9
Spoiler:
|AC 23, T 14, FF 21|HP: 75/75|F +8, R +7, W +6 (+6 vs fear, +2 vs gaze/dream/phantasm, +1 vs confusion/insanity/WIS loss)|Init +2, Perc +7?|CMB +7 CMD 19|12/12 Starspawn

Skiron evacuates the tomb in style, carried aloft by his three alien servitors.

He emits a hoarse, dry "*gaaaaaackk*" as he reaches the surface. "'Molly?' Ohhhh. Try this, it's a contact balm." He fishes a small wooden cup filled with some yellow paste reminiscent of curry out of his satchel and tosses it in Simon's direction.

It's a lesser restoration infusion, and it will heal how much?: 1d4 ⇒ 1 ability damage - note that it cannot heal ability DRAIN.


Male
stats:
HP 72/90 with Mage Armor and Shield AC 22, touch 15, flat-footed 20; Fort +11,Ref +6,Will +7; Init +1, Perception +4;
Sorcerer 5/Fighter 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Ta'ruk also grabs one of the potions and drinks it. 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 2) + 3 = 11 healing.

"Well I didn't find the book on that lich's body and I don't see our welcoming committee arriving so I think we are still stuck here. Say, can I get hit with one or two shots from that wand, Ravens?"

He then begins to examine the crown he picked up. "Is it magical?" He tries to detect magic on the crown and identify it. spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Ta'ruk turns in for the day, content with studying and writing in his journal.

The next day, he sees the false entrances filled in and looks at the restored entrance. "Has everything reset?" he asks himself. perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


I Eat Cannibals

Ta'ruk: The crown is not magical, but it is a sweet crown covered with gems and worth about 25k.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 Upon waking in the morning and with a fresh set of eyes, you realize that the whole collapse sequence was a Programmed Image

However the 2 false entrances are filled in.Normally everything is filled in...but who wants to hunt for holes again

Shadow Lodge

Female Suli Barbarian [Masquerade Reveler] 9
Stats:
[HP: 78/97] [Rage: 25/25] [AC: 21 | T: 14 | FF: 18] [25% Fort] [F: +10 | R: +7 | W: +3] [Perc: +11] [Init: +3] [CMB: +14 | CMD: 27]

Jeneva claims two of the potions for herself.

Healing: 4d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 8, 4, 6) + 6 = 27


I Eat Cannibals

So folks what's the plan? Are you resting another day? Cause you are not going to be attacked so consider yourselves rested. Please update your character sheet, so I can update mine.


Male Human (Varisian)
Ta'ruk wrote:
"Well I didn't find the book on that lich's body and I don't see our welcoming committee arriving so I think we are still stuck here. Say, can I get hit with one or two shots from that wand, Ravens?"

Ravens gives a gander at Ta'ruk before eventually deciding to tap him twice with the wand.

2d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 5) + 3 = 12 healing
2d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2) + 3 = 9 healing

Ravens spends some quiet time to himself during the night, reflecting on life and unlife, on himself and his companions.

"So, no book, huh? Just a bunch of measly scrolls? Shall we get these back to our captors then? Boy, are *they* going to be disappointed that they let us off for this junk," Ravens states.

"How do we summon them, anyway, now that we're done?"


I Eat Cannibals

Whistles while he waits


M
Stats:
AC 33 ;touch 23;flat-footed 27;Fort+8,Ref+10,Will+11; Init+6; Percep +23;CMB+7;CMD33
eldritch knight 7/monk (sohei) 1/sorcerer (tattooed sorcerer, wildblooded) 1

TIme passes

"So...We going back in to get this book?"

801 to 850 of 1,159 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / ...and for your sins... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.