The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Redelia

Outpost VII Announcement
PbP Lodges and Guides
Data Tracking Form Link


9,051 to 9,100 of 9,390 << first < prev | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

We have an opening in our
#9-11: The Jarlsblood Witch Saga game.

Looking for a PC of levels 5-9 to join us. Sovereign Court PCs will have precedence, as well as those possibly willing to join our GM Round Table group, but totally not required if you just want to jump into this game. Our wonderful group has been together for almost 2 years switching GM duties for every scenario. We also have a discord channel to discuss the game or just chat and have fun. To be considered, post your PC's info, as well as anything else you think we should know, >>Here!<<.

We plan to start in a few days.

Grand Lodge

roll4initiative wrote:

We have an opening in our

#9-11: The Jarlsblood Witch Saga game.

Looking for a PC of levels 5-9 to join us. Sovereign Court PCs will have precedence, as well as those possibly willing to join our GM Round Table group, but totally not required if you just want to jump into this game. Our wonderful group has been together for almost 2 years switching GM duties for every scenario. We also have a discord channel to discuss the game or just chat and have fun. To be considered, post your PC's info, as well as anything else you think we should know, >>Here!<<.

We plan to start in a few days.

Recruitment Closed!


If I looked into things right, I don't think Outpost has wound down quite yet. I thought I'd throw up a wishlist of things I'd like to play ahead of time to see if I could get any traction, though.

6-7 tier adventures: my preferences follow, but I could do either of the replayables
PFS1 7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge
PFS1 10-02 Bones of Biting Ants

8-9 tier adventures:
PFS1 10-18 The Daughter's Due

either 7-8 tier or 10-11 tier adventure:
PFS1 10-08 What Prestige is Worth

module: Cure of the Riven Sky

12-13 tier: All for Immortality series (7-20, 7-26 & 7-29)

Liberty's Edge

Darkest Doomed wrote:

module: Cure of the Riven Sky

I'm interested in this as well.

Scarab Sages

Darkest Doomed wrote:


6-7 tier adventures:
PFS1 10-02 Bones of Biting Ants

8-9 tier adventures:
PFS1 10-18 The Daughter's Due

I've done neither of these, and would be interested in joining!

Darkest Doomed wrote:


module: Cure of the Riven Sky

You must mean "Curse of the Riven Sky"; that one I've done - it's pretty wild!

Sovereign Court

Qstor wrote:
Darkest Doomed wrote:

module: Cure of the Riven Sky

I'm interested in this as well.

Color my curiosity piqued as well.


Is anyone thinking of starting games up soon? My OutPost player games are all coming to an end, so I'm about to end up GMing more than I'm playing. That isn't a good situation.

Silver Crusade

I was considering doing 8-09 The Cindersworn Pact (5-9) followed by 8-11 Cleansed with Fire (5-9) shortly once the three games I'm GMing are close to completion but lets see which ones of those above I could do.

I'm also going for my 5th Star and I understand I need evaluations done too.

So, from the above, I could do 7-27, 10-02, or 10-08.

Scarab Sages

phaeton_nz wrote:

I was considering doing 8-09 The Cindersworn Pact (5-9) followed by 8-11 Cleansed with Fire (5-9)...

Iiiiinteresting! I think I may have just the character for it, too!

Scarab Sages

Of the scenarios and Module listed above, I think I have characters that could play in any of them.

Grand Lodge

Darkest Doomed wrote:

If I looked into things right, I don't think Outpost has wound down quite yet. I thought I'd throw up a wishlist of things I'd like to play ahead of time to see if I could get any traction, though.

6-7 tier adventures: my preferences follow, but I could do either of the replayables
PFS1 7-27 Beyond Azlant Ridge
PFS1 10-02 Bones of Biting Ants

8-9 tier adventures:
PFS1 10-18 The Daughter's Due

either 7-8 tier or 10-11 tier adventure:
PFS1 10-08 What Prestige is Worth

module: Cure of the Riven Sky

12-13 tier: All for Immortality series (7-20, 7-26 & 7-29)

I'm looking to play part 2 & 3 of the All for Immortality series.

I'd be interested in playing 10-02, maybe even GMing.

Beyond Azlant Ridge is Awesome!!! Unfortunately, I've played & GMd it.

Grand Archive

Say, to play higher level games I suppose you need to have leveled them (your characters) through PFS as well, right?

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Qidan wrote:
Say, to play higher level games I suppose you need to have leveled them (your characters) through PFS as well, right?

Yes, unless you play a pregen.

Liberty's Edge

GM Redelia wrote:
Is anyone thinking of starting games up soon? My OutPost player games are all coming to an end, so I'm about to end up GMing more than I'm playing. That isn't a good situation.

I can run again for you again! If you want...


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I have been thinking about running this series but probably not until June

12-13 tier: All for Immortality series (7-20, 7-26 & 7-29)

Grand Lodge

GM Aarvid wrote:

I have been thinking about running this series but probably not until June

12-13 tier: All for Immortality series (7-20, 7-26 & 7-29)

Ooooh, I’ve got a PC I’d be interested in playing that, if there’s room…


GM Aarvid wrote:

I have been thinking about running this series but probably not until June

12-13 tier: All for Immortality series (7-20, 7-26 & 7-29)

Also keen - never played or GM'd that series.


A lot of possibilities here! I haven't said much since my post above, just waiting to see if any of these mature. It's definitely not a problem if All for Immortality doesn't happen until June, GM Aarvid.

Sovereign Court

Shifty wrote:
GM Aarvid wrote:

I have been thinking about running this series but probably not until June

12-13 tier: All for Immortality series (7-20, 7-26 & 7-29)

Also keen - never played or GM'd that series.

Consider my crit threat range increased as well.


Sounds good. I would be down for that series as well.

Silver Crusade

So would I. I have got four Seeker level PCs who are at 33xp.


Wish I could join but I don't have any pfs characters that high.

Dark Archive

I'd love to play All for Immortality with Drokk here, but he's currently 1xp shy of level 12. I'm hoping I can get to play Waking Rune with him as his last level 11 outing.


The Waking Rune is really good (but hard). I highly recommend it. :)

Scarab Sages

I cannot recall offhand whether I've played "The Waking Rune", but if it's what winds up 'on the table', I'd consider burning a replay if I have.

Silver Crusade

Is that a module or a scenario?

Scarab Sages

It is a scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #4–26: The Waking Rune

Silver Crusade

Huh - Haven't played or GMed that one. It's a 7-11.


Waking Rune is one of my top 5 favorite scenarios.

Liberty's Edge

Anything up on tier 1-2 for PaizoCon?

Dark Archive

Does not appear to be any open ones atm. PaizoCon 1E PbP Games

Grand Lodge

Would anyone be interested in playing #9-22: Grotto of the Deluged God?
Game will start in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Primarily looking for PCs of levels 1-3 (low subtier) and of the Concordance faction.

A spot is saved for Soulnova if they're still interested when the game starts.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
roll4initiative wrote:

Would anyone be interested in playing #9-22: Grotto of the Deluged God?

Game will start in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Primarily looking for PCs of levels 1-3 (low subtier) and of the Concordance faction.

A spot is saved for Soulnova if they're still interested when the game starts.

Low-level PCs I have, Concordance members I don't.

A cleric, a magus, a rogue, and a barbarian.


I'd definitely be up for playing--like Shadow Dragon, I can't promise the Concordance bit though.

Grand Lodge

i too have low level pc's...just not Concordance...but can make one


I would be up for playing as well. I have characters in both tiers and my level 1 Witch could be converted over to Concordance if it made any difference at all.

Grand Lodge

Regarding #9-22: Grotto of the Deluged God:

No worries if you're not Concordance faction. It's just 1 of 3 Concordance scenarios I want on my PC before he goes out of tier. Nice to see there's interest! I'll get a recruitment post up in a couple weeks. Priority will go to Concordance PCs when game starts, though, of course.

Liberty's Edge

roll4initiative wrote:

Would anyone be interested in playing #9-22: Grotto of the Deluged God?

Game will start in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

A spot is saved for Soulnova if they're still interested when the game starts.

I think I'll pass this time, thank you! I'll see if anything else comes up.

Liberty's Edge

I have 2 spots First come first serve for 10-14 here with Redelia.

Sovereign Court

Qstor wrote:
I have 2 spots First come first serve for 10-14 here with Redelia.

Is there still room? I have a level 7 cleric.

Grand Lodge

dang...too late for that

Grand Lodge

Would love to play PFS1 7-17: Thralls of the Shattered God, but I can't figure out how to sign up for it. Any help? Do I need to go through Warhorn?

Silver Crusade

Bahram al-Urgug "Jack" wrote:
Would love to play PFS1 7-17: Thralls of the Shattered God, but I can't figure out how to sign up for it. Any help? Do I need to go through Warhorn?

It's part of PaizoCon so you'd need to buy a badge:

PaizoCon Badge page

Although I'm 99.37% certain they don't want Bards who trash their Paladin teammates... :P

Grand Lodge

That is fantastic! Thanks. Luckily this bard falls into a protective claus, of "The Paladin was cramping his style", so it's excused.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Anyone running Tier 01-02 scenarios? I have a level 01 Swashbuckler for PFS1, that needs some more experience.

Inversely, is anyone interested in playing through “The Confirmation”, a Tier 01-02 scenario? I’m also looking to GM it.

Silver Crusade

If I suddenly get an idea for a new PC ... sure.


Gothic_Artificer wrote:

Anyone running Tier 01-02 scenarios? I have a level 01 Swashbuckler for PFS1, that needs some more experience.

Inversely, is anyone interested in playing through “The Confirmation”, a Tier 01-02 scenario? I’m also looking to GM it.

I still have a few STANDARD Level 1 characters... so you can sign me up for "The Confirmation". :-)

Sovereign Court

I'm also game for the confirmation. Let us know when you want to run it!!


I’m thinking of starting this Monday. It’s been a busy week, so I couldn’t do so, right away.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Gothic_Artificer wrote:
I’m thinking of starting this Monday. It’s been a busy week, so I couldn’t do so, right away.

Do you have a signup sheet for it?

1 to 50 of 9,390 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / [PFS] The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate! (ongoing PFS recruitment) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.