The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Tyranius

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission. We're a lodge for PF1 adventures. Please check out our sister lodges, linked below, for Starfinder, ACG and PF2!

PbP Special Events and ConventionsAnnouncing PBP Gameday VIIIPlay-by-Post Gameday VIII signupsGM Mentor Lounge

Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)Flaxseed on Deck (ACG)Cottonseed (Playtest & PF2)

Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs

NEED TO FIND THE ONLINE SUPPORT PROGRAM?
https://onlinesupportprogram.com/


2,351 to 2,400 of 5,329 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>

Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR $ | RotRRed $

"Excuse me, Pathfinders. If you are lounging about the Lodge, then clearly you need a mission. And Venture-Captain Dreng is in need of some bodies to carry some important papers... north to Skagni, it seems. Better than fetching a bottle of wine, but still pretty routine, he assures me."

The dwarf making the speech pulls out a scroll and a pen. "Sign up here, ladies and gents. Stretch your legs and breath in some crisp, cold air!"

Recruiting for a CORE run of Shades of Ice Part 1 - Written in Blood [Tier 1-5], with an expectation to complete the trilogy. Sign up here.

Dark Archive

Hi Fuzzfoot, I'm interested to play but unable to sign up.
Could somebody sign me up for the game ?

Thanks :)

Silver Crusade

Venture Agent French-speaking Play by Post | Dad (theologian) 1 | French-speaking pbp ?

done ;)

Dark Archive

Thank you Zinou :)

Grand Lodge

Trotter Male Halfling Venture-Captain 19

Wow! That response was much stronger and faster than I expected. I was worried I would have scared people off with my diatribe but I guess not.

lottery:

1 Tektite
2 Jayson MF Kip
3 Xynen
4 Luke_Parry
5 Tyranius
6 PatheticWretch
7 Wei Ji T.L.
8 Upaynao
9 Pirate Rob
10 GGG
11 Clebsch73
12 Kryssa Lightbinder
13 PJP
14 I'm Hiding In Your Closet
15 Ckelley83
16 Gilthanis
17 Zinou
18 Mike Garlington

8d18 ⇒ (3, 17, 7, 9, 7, 4, 7, 18) = 72

"Eh-hem!" Trotter leaps up onto his stool with his usual excitement. "It seems we have many agents willing to negotiate with the Aspis defector but unfortunately I can only send six of you. The following agents can make their way out and the best of luck to you in your efforts!"

The following have won the lottery for 07-10 The Consortium Compact. The campaign can be found here; please check in to the Discussion and Gameplay threads!

  • Xynen
  • Zinou
  • Wei Ji T.L.
  • Pirate Rob
  • Luke_Parry
  • Mike Garlington

lottery dos:

1 Tektite
2 Luke_Parry
3 Yours is mined
4 GM Aarvid
5 thunderspirit
6 Trex
7 The Fox
8 Codanous
9 RyckyRych

8d9 ⇒ (7, 2, 7, 5, 3, 3, 9, 6) = 42

After settling the details with the first group of agents, Trotter against makes an announcement. "And those of you willing to risk Geb in search of the secrets of the past, I also wish you the best of luck!"

The following have won the lottery for 07-11 Ancients' Anguish. The campaign can be found here; please check in to the Discussion and Gameplay threads!

  • The Fox
  • Luke_Parry
  • thunderspirit
  • Yours is mined
  • RyckyRych
  • Trex

Thanks to everyone who applied for my games and better luck next time! Even if you didn't make it into these games, watch out for more in the future and I hope everyone takes my Expectations Disclaimer to heart to make the PbP medium more engaging for the whole community. Thanks everyone!


Trouble in Tamran | Sky Key Solution | Between the Lines

Now that Flaxseed/Endless Forms has populated his tables (as have a couple of others), please double-check your signups on my sheet. This is an Evergreen, so you don't have to cancel, but please make sure that if you're double-booked it's what you intend.

I'll open my threads soon for mustering (tonight or tomorrow), post the intro over the weekend, and get rolling when I get back from a work trip next Tuesday.


I'm signed up to play 1 CORE and 1 regular. If either of you would rather have a completely fresh player I'm happy to drop from either.


Trouble in Tamran | Sky Key Solution | Between the Lines

Rob, you're smart enough and good enough that it's not a problem. Entirely up to to you, as far as I'm concerned. This is an evergreen so you're likely not the only one, even though it's new!


Trouble in Tamran | Sky Key Solution | Between the Lines

A heavyset dwarf with the demeanor of a drill sergeant and the shape of a pear waddles into the Flaxseed Lodge.

He unrolls a long scroll and clears his throat loudly. "Ah-hem! Ye louts 'ave been order'd to muster at tha following locations. There be a virtual mineshaft full of ye, so ye be list'nin', ye hear?! I don' like ta repeat meself."

"First, be Apple company! Head over to the practice field and 'wait instructions."

  • cartmanbeck
  • qwerty1971
  • PatheticWretch
  • Sethran
  • The Fox
  • Shadowkhan

You're Table A. Go here.

"Second, there is Bacon company! Head over to the novice quarters and 'wait instructions."


  • Revvy Bitterleaf
  • Enchanter Tim
  • Nightfiend
  • Zinou
  • Hrothdane
  • Xynen

You're Table B. Go here.

"Third, there is Dinner company! Head over to the dining hall and 'wait instructions."

  • Steven_Evil (GM Evil)
  • igrin42
  • SirPeter
  • Kharg
  • PJP
  • Headfirst

You're Table D. Go here.

"'ey, wait, wha' 'appen'd to C?" he mumbles. He turns the scroll upside down. "Ah, 'ere they be. I mean, sea. Or whatever."

"Lastly, there is Core company! (Does that mean ye be important or that ye be in tha middle?) Head over to the Quadrangle and 'wait instructions."


  • Balacertar
  • Xynen
  • Gilthanis
  • pauljathome
  • Pirate Rob
  • GM Lari

You're Table C, and CORE. Go here.

The dwarf pulls out an over-sized hankerchief and wipes sweat from his brow. "Whelp, methinks tha' be everyone. Now time for some lunch!"

Whew! I think I got everybody! If you're character isn't ready yet, that's okay. Just register the name and fill in the details before next week. But please, dot now.

If you're on the wait list, hold tight, a couple of spots may open.


Knowledge | GSC | GSD| Carrion | Moonlight| RotR $ | RotRRed $

"OK, that was quick. Guess you all are anxious to enjoy some winter weather, eh? The following people should report to the designated location. You others, stand by - you never know who may not make it on the boat!"

GGG
Hrothdane
dien
Twigs
Ilmakis
Chris Marsh

Please check in >> here <<. We will depart once everyone is ready.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Trouble in Tamran | Sky Key Solution | Between the Lines

The pear-shaped dwarf finishes his lite lunch of grilled salmon over a tri-tip steak, smothered in mushroom sauce, sides of mashed garlic potatoes, fried cheese, grilled asparagus, cherry pie, and a loaf of wheat bread with honey butter. He burps and loosens his belt a notch.

A runner comes in, hands him a message, then hurries back out.

The dwarf read the note, grumbles, then stands, leaning heavily on the table. "Alright, you underfed novices, seems we have two more spaces in 'Bacon Company'. Get your tails in gear and get 'er done."

The first two wait-listers are up.

  • Twigs
  • Codanous

Please report to Table B for "The Consortium Compact".

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Artillery

Thanks, I'm excited to play!


@GM Curcible - I apologize for not pulling out earlier. Adras got accepted into another game, and my roster is quite full. Please offer the spot to a replacement player.

Dark Archive

Half-Orc "Goblin" Alchemist 2 — HP 16/19 — AC 17, T 12, FF 15 — Fort +5, Ref +5, WIl +2 —Init +4, Perc +5 (+7 hidden objects) — Bombs 5/6 — Extracts 3/3.

As several groups of Pathfinders exit the lodge a hulking half-orc gets up from the dark, oddly smelling corner where the alchemists hang out.

"Oh no! Zombmaggle too slow again!"

His most notable feature is a huge mouth full of goblin-like teeth. He casually carries a great axe, but many mis-matched bottles, jars and containers are hung from crossed bandoliers.

"Zobmaggle Ronk is ready for mission." he explains loudly in broken common to anyone nearby. "Zobmaggle learn much. Now Zobmaggle only blow up things on purpose. Only blow up bad thing and not kittens! Zobmaggle will find treasure and secrets! Zobmaggle help nice Pathfinder friends!"

The Exchange

HP 33/33 | Ac 17 T 13 FF 14 | I+4 | Fort+3 Ref+9 Will +5 (+1 vs enchantments)| P+7 | Bluff +20 Diplo& Intimidate +16 Sense Mot +18 | BP 11/19 | Spells 4/6+1/4
Active Spells:
Heightenend Awareness, Heroism

"Oh poor Zob, I have just the task for you!" a Varisian woman replies

"Here you are, they are just about to get their mission briefing"

Still have a few places left in Quest for Perfection series

Sovereign Court

I'm looking for another adventure to send one of my characters on. It looks like a missed a few new ones starting up, but does anyone know of any groups looking for more players?

Dark Archive

Half-Orc "Goblin" Alchemist 2 — HP 16/19 — AC 17, T 12, FF 15 — Fort +5, Ref +5, WIl +2 —Init +4, Perc +5 (+7 hidden objects) — Bombs 5/6 — Extracts 3/3.

Zobmaggle gives a big unnervingly shark-like smile to Dimitra then rushes after the small group heading for the briefing.


Trouble in Tamran | Sky Key Solution | Between the Lines

Not everyone has shown up for their Consortium Compact tables yet. If you're tier 1–2, add your name to the standby list on my sign-up sheet, if interested.

Dark Archive

I'm interested but unable to put my name on the list.


Trouble in Tamran | Sky Key Solution | Between the Lines

I've added you to the wait list. There might even be enough for a fifth table, if I'm feeling crazy.

Dark Archive

Thank you :)

Dark Archive

GM Crucible wrote:
Not everyone has shown up for their Consortium Compact tables yet. If you're tier 1–2, add your name to the standby list on my sign-up sheet, if interested.

Is it possible some people may only have signed up from your thread in the recruitment forum? If they don't follow the Flaxseed Lodge they may not realize the tables have opened.


Trouble in Tamran | Sky Key Solution | Between the Lines
Xynen wrote:
Is it possible some people may only have signed up from your thread in the recruitment forum? If they don't follow the Flaxseed Lodge they may not realize the tables have opened.

Not only possible, but very likely. I'm trying to make a habit of posting both here and making a thread in Recruitment, but I'd completely forgotten that I'd done so. Blargh.

Thanks, and corrected.

I'll start PM-ing people tomorrow.

It also looks like there are enough stand-bys for another Standard table, if an enterprising GM wishes to start yet another session of Consortium Compact.

Sovereign Court

I don't have a level 1 except one who is currently in another pbp - thank you for letting me know about your game though @GM Crucible. I'll just have to keep an eye out here for whatever pops up next.

Dark Archive

Male Human, Cheliax Occultist 3; HP 21/21; AC 18; Touch 11; FF 17; Fort +5; Ref +3; Will +5; Init +1; Perc +6

Scholar squire Muldret Punti reporting for duty!

Looking for some action with this character or Shasta Ananda, the nagaji brawler I have. I have put Mildret on GM Crucible's standby list for Consortsium Compact.

Grand Lodge

Male CG Half-Elf (Spireborn) Occultist 8 | HP: 75/75| AC: 24 (12 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 22 | F: +9, R: +5, W: +7 | Init: +4 | Perc: +16, SM: +11 | Speed 20ft | Mental Focus(Pool=15): Conj:2/2, Transm: 6/6 Divin:6/6 Evoc:1/1 | Spells: 1st (6/6), 2nd (5/5), 3rd (3/3) | Active conditions: None

This wild-haired half-elf walks into the Flaxseed Lodge and collapses onto a chair. "If I ever have to ... Ugh... Someone tell me there's some Pathfinder's work to be done around here; or tell me Vee-Cee Shaine has gotten around to getting my confirmation assignment ready. Why did I say that out loud, noone knows ... And I'm still doing it!"

He shakes his head and start muttering semi-intelligibly to himself.

Also looking for any of the evergreens in Core.


Trouble in Tamran | Sky Key Solution | Between the Lines

So, if there are any GM's wanting to run Consortium Compact, I have a full table's worth of people on my wait list that won't get a table. At this point, I have only one more space not accounted for. If someone wants to scoop them up and PM invites, feel free!

Silver Crusade

I have a number of games in their late stages. I'd probably be up to start a table once they wrap up. It'll be at least a week or two before I have the spare capacity, in the worst case not until the end of the year. Once I have an ETA I'll make recruitment available.

It looks like there's a lot of interest in both Core and Normal tables. I'd likely only run one.

Dark Archive

Copper: Human Druid 1||HP 14/14||AC 18/T:12/FF:16||CMD 16||Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +3||Init +2||Perception +5 Bottom:Ape||HP 14/14||AC 15/T:14/FF:11||CMD 15||Fort+3, Ref+6, Will+1||Perception +5
Bottom Attack:
[dice=Claw 1]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Claw 2]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=damage]1d4+1[/dice] [dice=Bite]1d20+2[/dice] [dice=damage]1d4+1[/dice]
Copper Attack:
[dice=Scimitar]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=damage]1d4+4[/dice]
Ranged Attack:
dice=1d20+2[/dice dice=damage]1d4+2[/dice

Still working on a backstory and the main description for Copper and Bottom, but he is a level 1 druid for Core PFS. Thought i might as well get into Core games.


Rise of the Runelords|Dragon's Demand| Giantslayer|Emerald Spire

I may be able to run a table of Consortium Compact after the turn of the year. It'll depend on how things settle down after the end of the current PbP Game Day.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Idle Pathfinders? " sighs the on-duty VC "Are Pathfinders who need to Explore more! And I need a team to head south to Nantambu and help look for a missing senior pathfinder."

Core run of "On Sharrowsmith's Trail" - tier 1-5, recruitment thread can be found here

Grand Lodge

Feamle Human (Ulfen) Init +2, Perception +8 AC 21 (T12 FF 19) HP 26/26 CMD 18 CMB +6 BAB +3 WIL +4 (+2 vs. Mind affecting) FORT +6 REF +5

A large Ulfen lady steps into the Lodge and orders a keg of meed.

Brr been cold out there...

Interested in Consortium Compact if someone is still recruiting.

Grand Lodge

LG Female human divine hunter (Erastil) 2, zen archer 2┃hp 29/35┃AC 17, T 17, FF 14┃CMD 16┃F+7, R+8, W+7 ┃Init +2 | Perc +14┃speed 30 ft┃Acro +8, Climb +7, Handle Animal +6 (+10), Geo +5, Hist +5, Nat +5, Rel +5, Ling +2, Snse Motiv +8, Splcrft +5, Surv +11 (+12, +13)┃Spells 1st—2/3 ┃Animal Focus 1/2┃Perfect Strike 1/1┃Active Conditions: antiplague

A meek woman from the Realm of the Mammoth Lords walks in with her pet mammoth.

"Um...we are about to embark on an adventure, and we could use one more body...er...adventurer."

We have a group about to start #7-08: To Judge a Soul, Part 2 (Tier 3-7). We have a spot open for ONE more player. We really need an arcane caster (or a character trained in Use Magic Device, at the very least).

Please apply in the Recruitment thread linked above. Participation subject to GM's approval.

We are playing in the low subtier (3-4), and our character levels are such that even if we add a 7th-level character, we will still be in that low subtier. Just a fair warning.

Who we have now:
Elska Hunter/Zen Archer, level 3
Bo Brawler, level 5
Mido Ninja/Cleric, level 4
Miyako Oracle, level 4
Giltman Warpriest, level 3

Also, to reiterate, this is part 2 of a 2-part story arc.

Thanks. :)

Scarab Sages

Leafy Leshy Cavalier Lost At Bitter End Ire of the Storm Campaign

A crier dressed in northern furs with a thick blonde beard and Ulfen Accent bellows out into the lodge Attention Pathfinders, a team of 4 to 5 recently initiated pathfinders are requested for a trip to the Lands of the Linnorm Kings. The Society has a package it needs delivered to the remote and frigid isolated city of Trollheim...it should be a simple enough jaunt for you raw recruits to cut your teeth on!

Howdy gang, at the request of one of our pathfinders I am going to be running the three part Year 2 series Shades of Ice. I am looking for 4 or 5 players to do part 1 with the player who requested this be running joining in for parts 2 and 3. Would prefer a party closer to higher tier so levels 3-5 would be much preferred.

Sign ups are Here

If someone could throw that sheet into the banner I would appreciate it, I think I am going to keep at this for at least a little while


Elska, Mammut Princess wrote:
A meek woman from the Realm of the Mammoth Lords walks in with her pet mammoth. "Um...we are about to embark on an adventure, and we could use one more body...er...adventurer." We have a group about to start #7-08: To Judge a Soul, Part 2 (Tier 3-7). We have a spot open for ONE more player. We really need an arcane caster (or a character trained in Use Magic Device, at the very least). Please apply in the Recruitment thread linked above. Participation subject to GM's approval. We are playing in the low subtier (3-4), and our character levels are such that even if we add a 7th-level character, we will still be in that low subtier. Just a fair warning. Who we have now: Elska Hunter/Zen Archer, level 3 Bo Brawler, level 5 Mido Ninja/Cleric, level 4 Miyako Oracle, level 4 Giltman Warpriest, level 3 Also, to reiterate, this is part 2 of a 2-part story arc. Thanks. :)

I have a character that just became free, he should be level 2 and I don't mind playing out of my tier. So if your all cool with it please add me I'm at work and on my phone so I can't access the sight...for a few hours

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

LG Female human divine hunter (Erastil) 2, zen archer 2┃hp 29/35┃AC 17, T 17, FF 14┃CMD 16┃F+7, R+8, W+7 ┃Init +2 | Perc +14┃speed 30 ft┃Acro +8, Climb +7, Handle Animal +6 (+10), Geo +5, Hist +5, Nat +5, Rel +5, Ling +2, Snse Motiv +8, Splcrft +5, Surv +11 (+12, +13)┃Spells 1st—2/3 ┃Animal Focus 1/2┃Perfect Strike 1/1┃Active Conditions: antiplague

It is Tier 3-7. 2nd-level characters cannot play in that game.


That's cool have fun

-Posted with Wayfinder

Sovereign Court

Male CG Human (Ulfen) Skald (Fated Champion) /5 | HP: 38/38 | AC:20 (Tch 11 Fl 21) (-1) | CMB:+6 , CMD: 17 | F:+7 (+8), R:+2 , W:+5(+6) | Init:+5 | Perc: +0, SM:+13| Speed 20ft | Rage Song: 20/20 | Spells: 1: 5/5, 2: 2/3 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness (+2 Knowledge/Perception)| Reroll(+1): 1/1
'Crier " wrote:

A crier dressed in northern furs with a thick blonde beard and Ulfen Accent bellows out into the lodge Attention Pathfinders, a team of 4 to 5 recently initiated pathfinders are requested for a trip to the Lands of the Linnorm Kings. The Society has a package it needs delivered to the remote and frigid isolated city of Trollheim...it should be a simple enough jaunt for you raw recruits to cut your teeth on!

A tall, well muscled male with shock white hair sits at the bar draining a flag on of mead, spelling it mostly down his pale, clean, shaven cheeks, the white fur of a winter wolf draped across his shoulders, clearly of Ulfen descent. With a smile he shouts across the bar to another Ulfen male after the crier's call for aid.

"Da! Haakon where are ou you? Under the table again? We have been tasked with a mission, the destination: home! Best get your cleanse tunic afore aunty gives us a hiding!"


GM Eddv wrote:

A crier dressed in northern furs with a thick blonde beard and Ulfen Accent bellows out into the lodge Attention Pathfinders, a team of 4 to 5 recently initiated pathfinders are requested for a trip to the Lands of the Linnorm Kings. The Society has a package it needs delivered to the remote and frigid isolated city of Trollheim...it should be a simple enough jaunt for you raw recruits to cut your teeth on!

Howdy gang, at the request of one of our pathfinders I am going to be running the three part Year 2 series Shades of Ice. I am looking for 4 or 5 players to do part 1 with the player who requested this be running joining in for parts 2 and 3. Would prefer a party closer to higher tier so levels 3-5 would be much preferred.

Sign ups are Here

If someone could throw that sheet into the banner I would appreciate it, I think I am going to keep at this for at least a little while

Looks like this filled up quickly. I'd like to sign up as the first alt but can't on my mobile if someone would please add me. Thanks!

Liberty's Edge

PatheticWretch wrote:
GM Eddv wrote:

A crier dressed in northern furs with a thick blonde beard and Ulfen Accent bellows out into the lodge Attention Pathfinders, a team of 4 to 5 recently initiated pathfinders are requested for a trip to the Lands of the Linnorm Kings. The Society has a package it needs delivered to the remote and frigid isolated city of Trollheim...it should be a simple enough jaunt for you raw recruits to cut your teeth on!

Howdy gang, at the request of one of our pathfinders I am going to be running the three part Year 2 series Shades of Ice. I am looking for 4 or 5 players to do part 1 with the player who requested this be running joining in for parts 2 and 3. Would prefer a party closer to higher tier so levels 3-5 would be much preferred.

Sign ups are Here

If someone could throw that sheet into the banner I would appreciate it, I think I am going to keep at this for at least a little while

Looks like this filled up quickly. I'd like to sign up as the first alt but can't on my mobile if someone would please add me. Thanks!

Added

Liberty's Edge

Sylph High Anachoret 3 | Permanent Feather Fall | HP: 24/24 | AC: 18 | T: 13 | FF: 15 | CMD: 13 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +5 | Will: +7 | Init: +5 | Perc: +9 | Sense Motive: +3 | Speed 30 ft.
Tracked resources:
Spells: 0 - 4 ; 1st - 3/3+1 ; 2nd - 2/2+1 ; Wind Blast: 6/6

A sylph man enters the lodge quietly. He looks around and sees all the people wanting to do the mission in icy land. Shrugging, he says "Heeeeey! If you wanna join an icy dream land, you're welcome to sign this paper here!"

GM Zinou here, recruiting for the three parts of Shades of Ice, standard! I had a blast playing this trilogy with GM Chadius, so I thought I wanted to pass forward the opportunity to play these scenarios!

Liberty's Edge

PFS #76925-37 Male Half Orc Cleric 4 | HP: 27/27| AC: 15/9/15|Init: -1| Perc: +3| Fort: +4| Ref: +1| Will: +6| CMB: +4| CMD: 14| Greataxe: +5;1d12+4| Morningstar: +5;1d8+3| Sling: +1;1d4+3| Channel 2d6 5/day| DS +1 Dmg 6/day| BR +1 Dmg 6/day|
Skills:
Acrobatics: -6| Appraise:-1| Bluff:+2| Climb:-2| Diplo:+6| Intimidate: +4| Kn.(Reli): +3| Sense Motive: +3| Stealth: -5| Survival: +3| Swim: -2|

A Burly Half Orc looks up and sighs as he sits down disappointed.
"I would welcome the chance to head North but I'm afraid bieng as CORE as I am perhaps another party heading North, I would join."

Oh Well. Got his guy ready to join in but He's CORE.

Dark Archive

Male Kitsune Magus 2; 15/15 hp; AC17, TAC13, FF14, CMD 15; Fort +4, Ref +3, Wil +3; Init +3, Perc +5, low-light
Heveel Ash'maïm wrote:

A sylph man enters the lodge quietly. He looks around and sees all the people wanting to do the mission in icy land. Shrugging, he says "Heeeeey! If you wanna join an icy dream land, you're welcome to sign this paper here!"

GM Zinou here, recruiting for the three parts of Shades of Ice, standard! I had a blast playing this trilogy with GM Chadius, so I thought I wanted to pass forward the opportunity to play these scenarios!

-Seytiko ready to cook during the journey!

Turns into a ginger tian man.
-And his loyal man-servant Hayato

Liberty's Edge

-=Character Look=- half-orc
Saves|Skills:
{R:+4};{F:+7};{W:+1}|{Acrobatics:+5}{Climb:+6}{Intim:+5} {Spellcraft:+1}{Survival:+2}{K(Arcane)+1}{Use Magic Device:+5}
Bloodrager level 2BR:10/day {HP:20/20}{BR(HP:24/24)} {AC:18,T:15,FF:14}{Inish:+2}{Perception:+7}{DV:60"}

Happy to bring this guy into the ice ^_^..standard game right?

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

French play by post ? | Maps: None
Vires Sangre wrote:

Happy to bring this guy into the ice ^_^..standard game right?

-Posted with Wayfinder

Yup :) I added you, Riuk.


Thanks, Sethran. Now that I'm on my computer, I'll go ahead and withdraw from that wait list to get a guaranteed spot in Zinou's game. I'll take myself off that list. Thanks, though!

Dark Archive

Heveel Ash'maïm wrote:

A sylph man enters the lodge quietly. He looks around and sees all the people wanting to do the mission in icy land. Shrugging, he says "Heeeeey! If you wanna join an icy dream land, you're welcome to sign this paper here!"

GM Zinou here, recruiting for the three parts of Shades of Ice, standard! I had a blast playing this trilogy with GM Chadius, so I thought I wanted to pass forward the opportunity to play these scenarios!

I played the CORE GM chadius' Shades of Ice, it was really cool!

Have any problem to play in the standard mode now? Can I join the party? :)

Dark Archive

PatheticWretch wrote:
Thanks, Sethran. Now that I'm on my computer, I'll go ahead and withdraw from that wait list to get a guaranteed spot in Zinou's game. I'll take myself off that list. Thanks, though!

I just admit you join, if you play with Grimnir. And Kareem must be in too. LOL!


Lol I would love that.

Dark Archive

French play by post ? | Maps: None
SirPeter wrote:

I played the CORE GM chadius' Shades of Ice, it was really cool!

Have any problem to play in the standard mode now? Can I join the party? :)

No problem as far as I'm concerned, just don't spoil the plot :)

2,351 to 2,400 of 5,329 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.