The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Game Master Tyranius

The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge is a place where agents hang out and await their next mission. We're a lodge for PF1 adventures. Please check out our sister lodges, linked below, for Starfinder, ACG and PF2!

PbP Special Events and ConventionsAnnouncing PBP Gameday VIIIPlay-by-Post Gameday VIII signupsGM Mentor Lounge

Castamir's Flaxseed Station (Starfinder Society)Flaxseed on Deck (ACG)Cottonseed (Playtest & PF2)

Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide | Getting ready for PFS PbP | Kit for New PbP GMs

NEED TO FIND THE ONLINE SUPPORT PROGRAM?
https://onlinesupportprogram.com/


2,301 to 2,350 of 5,329 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human (Qadrian Keleshite) Sorcerer (Elemental: fire) 2 ~ AC 12 (t 12) (ff 10) | F+1, R+3, W+3 | CMD 12 | Init +4, Per +0 | HP 10/10
Pirate Rob wrote:
"You don't have enough CON!"

"I thought as Pathfinders we are supposed to Cooperate. That means not conning each other. If someone has 'much con', maybe they should seek a different society..."

Grand Lodge

Trotter Male Halfling Venture-Captain 19
DM Carbide wrote:
Which is to say, save it for the Discussion thread or put it in ooc ;-).

Exactly! I always cringe a bit when people refer to mechanical things in-character. Like when a character says, "This is a +1 short-sword!" Is that what they would really call it? They don't know what +1 is or that their fate is determined by dice and modifiers. They would just say, "I have a magical short-sword!"

Trotter shakes his head. "Well, shorthand is useful in some instances but I only fear that by telling new agents they are only at 'level one', you risk intimidating them by exposing their inexperience. We are all Pathfinders here, so we can cooperate without clumping into cliques, right?"

Besides, fives have lives, fours have chores, threes have fleas, twos have blues, and ones don't get a rhyme because they're garbage! Bonus points if you catch the reference.

Grand Lodge

HP: 46/74 | AC: 21, Touch: 11, FF: 20, CMD 22 | FORT: +9, REF: +4, WILL +4 (Dwarf Resistances, Bravery +1) | CMB: +12, CMD: 23 Fighter 7 (CORE) | Initiative: +1 | Perception +12 (Darkvision 60')
Trotter Flaxseed wrote:

Besides, fives have lives, fours have chores, threes have fleas, twos have blues, and ones don't get a rhyme because they're garbage! Bonus points if you catch the reference.

This IS a "Community" after all. Alas, I'm old enough to know that someone who says they're a Necromancer MUST be a level 10 wizard and that a level 4 fighter is referred to as a Hero in character.

"Oi! I've been doing nothin' but calisthenics at Skyreach for months. I need to get myself back into the action! If I hear one more nancy boy academician talk about CORE, I'll hit him in the core with my boot!"

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 / Rogue (Pirate) 1
Quick Stats:
HP 40/40 (0 NL) | AC 20; T 15; FF 15 | CMD 21 | Fort +5 | Ref +7 | Will +1 | Init +4 | Percept +4

A tall man walked into the room, stood by the door as his eyes adjusted and he took the measure of the place. Apparently, it passed muster, for he nodded and headed for the bar. Either he was a follower of Cayden Cailean or he just liked his ale, for he had a battered pewter mug on his belt into which the barkeep poured some ale. The man walked the room, swigging his ale, listening to the music, and introducing himself and talking a bit.

Thus it was that people learned he was, like most of them, a Pathfinder. He wore light armor (a fine chain shirt, with buckler) and had two fine looking blades, a dueling sword and an Elven curve blade. Yet he was not Elven. His human face had features of several different races of Golarian, with generous doses of Varisian and Tien.

He had a fine sense of humor and told tales of growing up on sailing vessels, learning the profession of a sailor from his father, languages from his mother, who was a translator from Tien, and sword fighting from an Elf sword master. Since becoming a Pathfinder, he had journeyed to the Wall of Heaven in far off Tien, near the Worldwound in Mendev, and most recently in the steamy jungles of the Mwangi Expanse.

(standard) 2nd level fighter, 1st level rogue, looking for a team to join.

Scenarios Played:
The player of this character has played the following:
#1-04: The Frozen Fingers of Midnight
#1-07 Among the Living
#1-08 Slave Pits of Absalom
#1-13 Prince of Augustana Scenario
#1-43: The Pallid Plague
#2-01 Before the Dawn Part 1: Bloodcove Disguise
#2-02 Before the Dawn Part 1: Rescue at Azlant Ridge
#2-21: The Dalsine Affair
#2-23: Shadow's Last Stand—Part I: At Shadow's Door
#2-24, Shadow's Last Stand Part II: Web of Corruption
#3-09: The Quest for Perfection, Part 1: The Edge of Heaven
#3-11: The Quest for Perfection, Part 2: On Hostile Waters
#3-13: The Quest for Perfection, Part 3: Defenders of Nesting Swallow
#4-15: The Cyphermage Dilemma
#5-08: The Confirmation
#5-19: The Horn of Aroden
#5-21: The Merchant's Wake
#5-22 Scars of the Third Crusade
#6–12: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 1: On Sharrowsmith's Trail
#6-14: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 2: Kaava Quarry
Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Tower Ruins
The Haunting of Harrowstone

Liberty's Edge

Female Human (Varisian) Witch (Cartomancer) 1

An attractive young woman with Varisian features and tattoos sits at a table with a spread of Harrow cards in front of her. From time to time, she does a reading for someone and earns a few coins. She wears no armor and seems to only carry a star-knife, unless that scarf of hers is one of the Varisian bladed scarves. If asked, she admits she is a witch. If asked about her familiar, she pats her Harrow deck. She doesn't have many Pathfinder stories to tell, but she is eager to catch the eye of a venture captain and get more experience.

(Standard) Witch (Cartomancer) 1 available for a new mission.

Scenarios Played:
The player of this character has played the following:
#1-04: The Frozen Fingers of Midnight
#1-07 Among the Living
#1-08 Slave Pits of Absalom
#1-13 Prince of Augustana Scenario
#1-43: The Pallid Plague
#2-01 Before the Dawn Part 1: Bloodcove Disguise
#2-02 Before the Dawn Part 1: Rescue at Azlant Ridge
#2-21: The Dalsine Affair
#2-23: Shadow's Last Stand—Part I: At Shadow's Door
#2-24, Shadow's Last Stand Part II: Web of Corruption
#3-09: The Quest for Perfection, Part 1: The Edge of Heaven
#3-11: The Quest for Perfection, Part 2: On Hostile Waters
#3-13: The Quest for Perfection, Part 3: Defenders of Nesting Swallow
#4-15: The Cyphermage Dilemma
#5-08: The Confirmation
#5-19: The Horn of Aroden
#5-21: The Merchant's Wake
#5-22 Scars of the Third Crusade
#6–12: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 1: On Sharrowsmith's Trail
#6-14: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 2: Kaava Quarry
Emerald Spire Superdungeon: The Tower Ruins
The Haunting of Harrowstone

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard/3 HP 24/24 AC17/T 12/FF 15 Fort +3/Ref +5/ Will +3 Init +2 Perc +6|Sense Motive +10*

Whistling a tune under his breath and tapping out time on the hilt of the rapier at his belt, a lanky Taldan slouches into the hall and looks around. "Captain Trotter! Did you finally give in and put a bar in the rec hall?"

Grand Lodge

Trotter Male Halfling Venture-Captain 19

Trotter sighs. "Yes... Ace's petition finally won out, against my better judgements perhaps."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 / Rogue (Pirate) 1
Quick Stats:
HP 40/40 (0 NL) | AC 20; T 15; FF 15 | CMD 21 | Fort +5 | Ref +7 | Will +1 | Init +4 | Percept +4

"What would be the point of a recreation hall with no spirits?" Benson calls back, lifting his mug and taking another swig.

The Exchange

Male Human Rogue 8 (CORE) Magsman HP:75/75), Init: +5, Perception: +17 (+21 v. traps) Fort: +5, Ref: +11 (+13 v traps), Will: +4 | AC: 23, Touch: 17, FF: Uncanny Dodge, CMD: 24

A thin man with a rather off-putting demeanor orders a whiskey before moving through the crowd. He moves gracefully through the throng of Pathfinders, but seems apart of the group. "I need an adventure."

Now that my game load has approached normal levels, I find myself with the band width to play more. Looking for a party of CORE characters interested in something in the level 4-5 or 5-6 range and a GM with some time on their hands.

Grand Lodge

Trotter Male Halfling Venture-Captain 19
Benson Gangtee wrote:
"What would be the point of a recreation hall with no spirits?" Benson calls back, lifting his mug and taking another swig.

"Who said anything about a recreation hall? This i a Pathfinder Lodge! We are here to serve the Society and the community of Cassomir, not to party and drink!"

The Concordance

Male Halfelf - Skald 5 - AC18/T11/F16/CMD14 |HP 53/43 | Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will+4 |Percept.+6 | Init.+4 | { heroism , rage} (2/19 song used) { raging +10/10 hp }

Omar nods in respect to the esteemed VC.

"Aye you are correct honorable Venture Captain. While this is not a hall for recreation,
there could be a case made for spirits to bolster the morale of a team before they head out on a dangerous mission.
Especially those of us new to the Society without the long and illustrious career you have seen...
well beyond when ordinary agents would choose to retire.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Bard/3 HP 24/24 AC17/T 12/FF 15 Fort +3/Ref +5/ Will +3 Init +2 Perc +6|Sense Motive +10*
Trotter Flaxseed wrote:
"Who said anything about a recreation hall? This i a Pathfinder Lodge! We are here to serve the Society and the community of Cassomir, not to party and drink!"

The Taldan grins, continuing to tap out a complex beat on the table in front of him. "Why, Venture-Captain, you did. Granted, it's been some little time since that particular recruitment."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Fighter 4 / Rogue (Pirate) 1
Quick Stats:
HP 40/40 (0 NL) | AC 20; T 15; FF 15 | CMD 21 | Fort +5 | Ref +7 | Will +1 | Init +4 | Percept +4

Benson smiles good-naturedly and sets his mug down. "I did not mean to offend or to treat our duties as Pathfinders lightly. I'm happy to offer my help to those who may have need of it, while we wait for news of assignments. I can give pointers on sword fighting, including how to fight properly on a sailing ship and some tricks to have opponents quaking in their boots before they even begin to fight. I speak and read Tien, should anyone need a translator. I can instruct on geography in far flung lands. I can even instruct on ways of disarming traps. I'm also happy to learn new things, should anyone care to instruct me."

Sovereign Court

Male LG Elf Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2 / Investigator (Empiricist) 1 | HP: 32/32 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +5 | Perc: +7, SM: +5 | Speed 30ft | Telekinetic fist: 7/7; Mythic Power 5/7 | Active Conditions: Endure Elements, Mage Armor6

An elf enters, hangs his traveling cloak on a peg, and ask about for the Venture Captain. He is tall, with blond hair and dark-violet eyes. His clothing is finely crafted with embellishments typical of Elven tailors. He as an aristocratic air, walking gracefully with back straight and head held high.

When he finds the venture captain, he introduces himself. "I am Tûrin Valpamiucon, son of Barathon and Daeralda," he begins in fluent common, with just a hint of lyrical Elven accent. I have been on leave from the Pathfinders while I have been working as a junior diplomat for Kyonin around various parts of the Inner Sea. My office duties have concluded for now and so I am free to resume Pathfinder assignments. I am a transmuter and an investigator." He gestures to a scroll tube on his belt, adding, "I have letters of reference from the venture captains I've worked for."

As he says this, a sash-like belt ripples and from a fold near the side, the head of a river otter sticks out, looking curiously about the room. Toorin absently plucks some dried fish from one of his many spell component pouches and feeds it to the creature.

Once the pleasantries of introductions are concluded, he asks after the location of the guild library.

(Standard) Transmuter (Spellbinder) 2/Investigator 1 available for Pathfinder PBP games.

Grand Lodge

M Gnome | AC 13 t12 ff12 | F+1 R+1 W +1 | CMD 10 | Init +7 Percep +1 | hp 7/7
Omar Posada wrote:
"... well beyond when ordinary agents would choose to retire.

An middle-aged gnome in the corner looks briefly shocked, then grins suddenly in anticipation as Omar calls the esteemed venture captain both old and unwise, even if he didn't use those particular words. In some societies that would be enough for a duel to the death.

He silently hopes that happens. Things have been a bit boring since that weekend he spent with the brunette.

Liberty's Edge

Male Tengu Barbarian 1

The tengu glances over at the skald and his eyes light up...

"Buddy, that's a lot of stones. You a follower 'f the Drunk? 'cause if you ain't, y'should prob'ly 'pologize t' the Cap'n. Y'don' spit into the wind an' y'don' cut on Our Lord in Ir'n's steel. If it was my place, 'd shove y' into th' kitchen an' have you doin' the cleanin'. Just sayin'."


An unruly dwarf, smelling strongly of sour beer, tromps into the lounge. ”All right you lot, we’ve got job for a group of experienced Pathfinders. One of our own has gone missing, and we need you to find her. Oh, and she was last seen in the Mana Wastes. So you tricksy magic types will need to plan accordingly.”

I want to run something higher level, so I’ve picked out Scenario 0-26: Lost at Bitter End (Tier 7-11). Signup sheet is here:GM Alias Signup. We will start once we’ve got a full table. If there is enough interest, I’m open to running two tables.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32, RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16

GM Alias wrote:

An unruly dwarf, smelling strongly of sour beer, tromps into the lounge. ”All right you lot, we’ve got job for a group of experienced Pathfinders. One of our own has gone missing, and we need you to find her. Oh, and she was last seen in the Mana Wastes. So you tricksy magic types will need to plan accordingly.”

I want to run something higher level, so I’ve picked out Scenario 0-26: Lost at Bitter End (Tier 7-11). Signup sheet is here:GM Alias Signup. We will start once we’ve got a full table. If there is enough interest, I’m open to running two tables.

I'm interested. I've got a level 10 Mammoth Rider I've been itching to play; how friendly would this scenario be to a huge-sized mount?

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf HERO 11 | HP 101/135 | AC 30 -T16 -FF 26 CMD30 | F+13(15) R+11(+13) W+11(+13) (modifiers apply) | Per +5(+7), Init +8 | Rage: 11rds * Claws: 5rds * Perf: 8rds

Oh, man, I'm interested, but agh, the feel of knowing most of my characters in that tier are full casters! Ahaha. I suppose Conan it is.

A tall, muscular man enters the lodge in enough time to hear the tail end of the dwarf's speech. He is red-haired, with pointy ears just visible beneath said hair, to go with slightly delicate features at odds with his burly appearance. He is armed and amored, a greatsword worn across his back, and... a chicken made of rubber tucked into his belt at his waist.

"HA! The WASTES? I'm not afraid! I have the heart of a lion!" He pauses. "And a lifetime ban from the Absalom Zoo, but no matter. I shall lend my blade to your quest, for we never leave a man, or a woman, or, or, anyone behind! Am I right? Am I right?" he shouts, clearly trying to lead the room in a rousing toast to this effect. It's possible it's a little too early in the day for most people to get on board with his over-enthusiasm.

Conan's level 9 (his online sheet hasn't been updated in a few levels, I'll fix that) and is the least-magic-dependent option of the characters I have in that tier...


@RainyDayNinja: A huge-sized mount should work fine in this scenario.

Minor spoiler for Conan or anyone else afraid of nerfing casters:
Only one encounter in the scenario is subject to the unreliable magical effects. So casters will be fine most of the time.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf HERO 11 | HP 101/135 | AC 30 -T16 -FF 26 CMD30 | F+13(15) R+11(+13) W+11(+13) (modifiers apply) | Per +5(+7), Init +8 | Rage: 11rds * Claws: 5rds * Perf: 8rds

Spoiler:
Ah, so. Well, I'll still put forth Conan for now-- he's fun to play regardless-- but if we wind up really needing a healer or something else, I may switch classes for party balance. Got a druid, witch, and cleric all in tier.

Scarab Sages

Alchemist 9 (Crypt Breaker); AC (30)/22/16/(22)18; HP 56/66; CMD 21 Init +10; Perc. +(19)15/+(23)19*; F +(12)10, R +(15)13, W +(9)7 (+6 to saves vs. poison, +2 to saves vs. enchantment, and +1 bonus on saves against fear and confusion effects.)
GM Alias wrote:

An unruly dwarf, smelling strongly of sour beer, tromps into the lounge. ”All right you lot, we’ve got job for a group of experienced Pathfinders. One of our own has gone missing, and we need you to find her. Oh, and she was last seen in the Mana Wastes. So you tricksy magic types will need to plan accordingly.”

I want to run something higher level, so I’ve picked out Scenario 0-26: Lost at Bitter End (Tier 7-11). Signup sheet is here:GM Alias Signup. We will start once we’ve got a full table. If there is enough interest, I’m open to running two tables.

A slender elf with numerous vials on his person stands at the announcement. "I'd be up for a mission, if my talents would be appreciated. "

Level 8 crypt breaker alchemist would be up for a trip.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Ranger-11 (Div Tracker) AC22/T15/F18/CMD21 |HP 103/103 | Fort:+13;Ref:+15 Will+10| Evasion : Percept.+21| Init.+6 | { holy bow 1d6} {Blessings 2/8, Liberation 0/1 reroll 0/1 - { }

@Ruprect. I added you to the Bitter End signup. Too bad Grimdoc is otherwise occupied, or he would join you. :-)

A weathered bowman enters the hall and adds his name to the list to find the lost person.

"Hail and well met. Zhis person will be found. Of zhat zhere is to be no doubt!"

Scarab Sages

Alchemist 9 (Crypt Breaker); AC (30)/22/16/(22)18; HP 56/66; CMD 21 Init +10; Perc. +(19)15/+(23)19*; F +(12)10, R +(15)13, W +(9)7 (+6 to saves vs. poison, +2 to saves vs. enchantment, and +1 bonus on saves against fear and confusion effects.)

Thanks, RG!

Grand Lodge

Clr 7/Ftr 1, HP 67/67, CMD 19, AC 23 /T12/F22, F+10 R+4 W+10, Init +7, Perc +6, SM +11

GM Alias could you please sign Fredrik up on the sheet for Bitter End. I am on the road and only have mobile available.

RPG Superstar 2015 Top 16

(I added Fredrik. That puts us at a table of 6.)

Sovereign Court

will save reroll 1/1 | Heroic Defiance 1/1 Human (Taldor) Fighter (Unbreakable) 10.2 | HP 137/137 | AC 28 | TCH 12 | FF 27 | Perc +0 | Initiative +2 | Stealth -4 | CMD 21 | F/R/W: 14/9/10 (+2 vs compulsion/charm, +2 vs mind affect)

Add me as an alt to "Bitter End". I am an unbreakable fighter, no casting needed :)

Dark Archive

hp 57/57 | PfA 100/100 AC 17 (incl mage armor) | T 13 | FF 14 DR 10/melee or magic| CMD 18 (19 vs grapple) | F +5 | R +8 | W+9 (+2 vs enchantments) | I +4 | P +13 (+2) | Concentration +19 Elemental Manipulation 11/11 | Versatile Evocation 11/11 | Reroll 1/1 |
Active Spells:
Darkvision, Floating Disk, Heightened Awarenes, Mage armor, Life Bubble, Overland Flight, Protection from Arrows, Unseen Servant

For those afraid to bring a full caster into the Mana Waste: I had a lot of fun in Bitter End. Wizard 8 at the time


Ok, we've got seven, with an APL of 9, so we will be playing in Tier 10-11. RainyDayNinja, Conan, Ruprecht, Roland, Fredrick, Gerdur, and Chasik are all in. Gameplay thread is here: Lost at Bitter End. We will get started once everyone checks in.

Grand Lodge

An existing group is looking for three more players level 4-5 for The Horn of Aroden:

Discussion Thread

The current group consists of:
Fighter Lvl 4
Fighter Lvl 5
Swashbuckler 1/Investigator 3

It's very unlikely to finish this game before end of GD4!

First come, first serve!

Sovereign Court

Human Bard 5 | HP 36/36 | AC 17; Tch 12; FF 15 | F +3; R +7; W +4 | CMB+3; CMD 15 | Speed 30 ft | Init +9 | MW Longspear: +4 (1d8/x3) | Perc +9

Hey Baelie, I'd like to join with a bard 4! Thanks!

Grand Lodge

Half-Elf Bloodrager 4
stats:
HP: (40/40) AC 21 (FF 21, Touch 14) CMD 20 FS +8, RS +5, WS +5 (+2 vs enchantment, +2 additional when raging), +2 vs friendly spells, Initiative: +2 Perception: +9 (Low-Light Vision)

I'll join, Bloodrager 4. Need to update the profile though.


Horn's one of the few I'm missing. I'll pop over and select something to round it out!

Liberty's Edge

female Human Software Developer 12
GM Baerlie wrote:

An existing group is looking for three more players level 4-5 for The Horn of Aroden:

Discussion Thread

The current group consists of:
Fighter Lvl 4
Fighter Lvl 5
Swashbuckler 1/Investigator 3

It's very unlikely to finish this game before end of GD4!

First come, first serve!

Full! Thanks guys!

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Right, you lot. Valsin asked for you. Personally. Now. Something about turning an Aspis Agent, best talk with him."

Recruiting for 07-10 The Consortium Compact. Evergreen scenario for level one and two characters. I'll run a regular and a core table, but core may fill up fast from an existing group. Recruiting thread is here

The Exchange

Male Human Fighter 1

A tall man wearing scale mail armor and carrying a light wooden shield comes in and begins to mingle, politely asking if anyone knows of any Pathfinder missions needing fighters for their front ranks. He looks capable, if green. From his accent, it would be a good guess that he grew up in Absalom. From the cut of his cloths and armor, it would be an equally good guess that he was rich, or more likely, given his young age, had rich parents.

Before long, the conversation turns to horses. His face lights up and he begins to talk about the relative strengths and weaknesses of Percherons versus Clydesdales. In other conversations, he shares some of his ideas for innovating siege engines or canal locks.

His name is Clebsch Gordon. His parents are wealthy breeders of heavy horses. He has received training in various weapons, including mounted combat, and now feels ready to make his mark in the world. He joined the Pathfinders to gain experience in the world of politics and business, making contacts and learning things that might help him when he's ready to return to take over his parents' ranch.

Clebsch is a (core) fighter 1, looking for a low tier PFS PBP game to join.


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

As you wander around the campus of the Grand Lodge, you see the familiar sight of a young recruit nailing up a poster.

Now recruiting for 06-11 The Slave Master's Mirror. First come, first served until the table is full. Be ready for a past post rate. Looking to start ASAP and finish in 2015!

Interested Pathfinders can sign up HERE.

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

A road-weary Varisian mercenary is just about to sit down when the announcement is made. His butt doesn't even touch the bench before he shrugs and answers the call.

I'm always up for a DMS game. Signed up. :)


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

Should be up to date now.

The Exchange

N Half-elf 7 :: HP 57/60 :: AC 22 T 15 FF 18 CMD 27 :: Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +6 :: Init +7 Perception +18 (Low-Light)

Roger roger.

The Exchange

Male Keleshite Cleric of Abadar 8 | AC 20 (t11) (ff 19) | F+9, R+5, W+12 | CMB +6 CMD 17 | Init +1, Per +5, SM +17 | speed 30 ft | Channel Positive Energy 8/8 | Acid Dart 8/8 | Agile Feet 8/8 Spells: 4th 4/4 3rd 5/5 2nd 5/5 1st 7/7 | HP 59/59

Vahid reads the poster he just saw a young recruit nail up on the tree.

Hmm, looks interesting he says to himself.

He walks over to the lodge, to find the contact listed on the poster.

I signed up as a cleric 8 on your sign up sheet. If that is too high, I have a Cavalier 2/Arcane duelist 1 I can use.


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

Slave Master's Mirror is Tier 3-7. Three slots left!

Liberty's Edge

male Emberkin Aasimar Sorcerer 8
Spoiler:
|AC 20*, T 12, FF 20*|HP: 37/42|F +5*, R +4*, W +7* (+8 vs MA, +2 vs divine magic/death/ED/negative/Necr)|Init 0, Perc +1*|CMB +5*, CMD 13|10/11 Sacrifice, 1/1 Pyrotechnics, 1/1 Godless, 1/1 Rally, 0/1 Rova, 1/1 Liberate

A transfixing man in an ornate mask strides from the direction of the theater district, followed by a small band of gawkers, some of whom wave small books or playbills obviously torn straight off walls, which he graciously signs one by one while continuing his brisk pace. One by one they sidle off (in many cases reluctantly, but something about their hero makes them uneasy about overstaying their welcome) until he is alone, at which point he nearly walks into the tree, and is about to absent-mindedly sign the poster there when he realizes what it is he's looking at.

"Interesting." He says. "In fact, *very* interesting."

Liberty's Edge

Human Barbarian 5 | HP 50/50 | AC 18; Tch 12; FF 18 | F +6; R +3; W +3 | CMB+11; CMD 22 | Speed 40 ft | Init +2 | +1 Greatsword (adamantine): +11 (2d6+8/19-20) | Perc +11

Signed up for Slave Master's Mirror! Barbarian 4. Thanks!

Silver Crusade

Aasimar monkadin/COI 9 | AC 28 *T21*F26* CMD 34 | 55/65hp | F13 R11 W13 | Per +18 Init +2

Signed up; uploading sheet now


MAP TEMPLATES | Giantslayer | Fall of Plaguestone | Skull & Shackles |

A young agent-in-training delivers a missive directing the following agents to report ASAP to Ambros Valsin's office.

Jal Vaduva
Ludovico Tauranor
The Amazing Vanzetti
Garret (or Isabella)
Evenstar
Guang

KNOCK KNOCK

Silver Crusade

A massive, hairy brown trunk pokes in through an open window, delivering a handwritten note:

[i]"Qualified, no-frills types wanted for a mission of certain delicacy in the Lake Encarthan region. Please arrive promptly at the Pickled Imp, ready for travel."[/b]

Recruiting for a Core table of #7-07 in Trouble in Tamran at tier 4-5, starting this week. One spot is available. Link will be posted when I have one, but feel free to PM in the meantime. Not necessarily first come, first serve, and past players of mine will get preference.

Grand Lodge

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Trotter Male Halfling Venture-Captain 19

I am running the two newest scenarios but because I have been having some problems lately I am going to lay down some rules first. Please read the disclaimer spoiler below before signing up for either of my games. Thanks!

Disclaimed for GM EF's games:

Game Expectations
1. Posting Frequency: Before signing up, consider how much time you can devote to the game. I prefer players who can post once per day on average. I understand that everyone occasionally has a busy day and just can't find the time to post. I try to avoid this but even as the GM I sometimes miss a day. But not posting for several days is not acceptable. It slows the game down and makes it less interesting because your character will be left behind in the action. And if you disappear during combat and hold things up for a day, I will skip you and move on.
2. Posting Quality: Take advantage of the medium and write some description. Tell us what your PC is doing or what they look like; put up some dialog and start a conversation with your fellow PCs. It makes the game immensely more engaging, immersive, and entertaining. Here is a great example of PCs coming to life with some great description and dialog. I hate to call someone out on bad posting etiquette when the player in question has been making an effort to be better about posting quality lately, but do not ever do this. Isn't the first example so much more fun to read than just a post with some empty dice blocks in it or a post with nothing but ooc text? I will admit, it can sometimes be hard to spice up combat posts. But here is some great simple advice on that. Bottom line: be willing to make an effort role-playing in my game. If you aren't up to that challenge, please consider playing a different game. If you aren't much of a writer or are new to PbP, don't be intimidated. I/We will help you improve! But if you sign up for my game and make too many posts with just dice or just ooc text, I will give you a warning and if your quality doesn't improve I reserve the right to ask you to leave the game.

Sorry to be harsh but I have had several PFS PbP games lately that honestly were not fun for me to GM because players were not abiding by the above rules. The games took way longer than they should have because some players were only posting every 3-5 days and they were far less engaging than they should have been because the players were making (at best) minimal efforts to role-play. If it is not fun for me, I am less motivated to run more games. So the above are just guidelines to help make it more fun for everyone involved.

"Ok, agents!" calls out the halfling Venture-Captain. "I've got some new assignments! I think some of our greener agents might get some good experience with this first one. The Aspis Consortium pays well, but few can stand its underhanded tactics for long. One operative fed up with the Consortium's practices has contacted the Pathfinder Society with a tempting offer: assist her in leaving the organization, and she will supply the Society with years of insider intelligence about their longstanding rival. It's up to some of our agents to navigate Diobel—a proud town run by cutthroat smugglers—earn the defector's trust, and deal a telling blow to their Aspis foes. Come see me if you'd like to help!"

I am running 07-10 The Consortium Compact, the new "evergreen" scenario for level 1-2 PCs. You can sign up on my sheet here and I will roll a lottery for winners in the next couple days.

"This next one is going to require a little more experience, I am afraid," Trotter says as he lowers his voice for dramatic effect. "When the Jeweled Sages, an ancient order of Osirian scholars, fled Qadiran invaders millennia ago, some perished, and others disappeared deep into territories once held by the pharaohs of old. With the help of the Jeweled Sages' long-abandoned tools, the eminent Tahonikepsu-the newest leader of the Scarab Sages-has discovered one of the sages' last known whereabouts in the wilds of Nex. We need agents to find more information about the Amethyst Sage by traveling to that dark country. See me for a fitness evaluation before you leave!" Trotter hops down from his stool and starts fielding names of willing agents.

I am running 07-11 Ancients' Anguish (levels 7-11). You can sign up on my sheet here and if more than six sign up I will roll a lottery for winners in the next couple days.

Thanks everyone!

Scarab Sages

F Sandkin Half-Orc | HP: 27/27| AC: 18 (12 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +7, CMD: 19 | F: +2, R: +3, W: +4 | Init: +4 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 20ft | Free Spirit Surge (0/3) Used | Influence: 1 | Active conditions: None

"Captain Flaxseed," a soft voice cuts through the din of the lodge. "I will go if you will have me," it continues.

The voice belongs to a Hwan lady, and what it lacks in volume it makes up for in exactness. Her garb looks out of place amidst the armor worn by most of her compatriots; more suitable for a meeting of diplomats or a discussion of scholars than a trek across Kortos.

"It would be an honor to greet a new friend."

Signed up for Consortium Compact. Level 1 Wizard. Would be honored.

The Concordance

Stats:
Ora.(Life) 1|HP 9/9|AC:20/T:12/FF:18|F:+1/R: +2/W:+2|CMB:+3|CMD: 15/13FF|BAB: +0|Init: +4|Low-Light Vision|K: Hist. Planes: +4|Per.:+0|Dip.:+9|S.M.: +4|PFS# 145296-14
Special Attack:
El. Aslt. (1d6 Acid/Cold/Electricity/Fire dam, 3 rounds, 1/day)
Special Defenses:
Resist Acid 7, Cold 7, Electricity 7, Fire 7

"Cutthroat smugglers? Well. Let me help you help them help you help them. Because we're all very helpful here and love to cooperate, right? And perhaps even explore a bit on the side? Let's synergize our creative parameters to make for a pro-active and productive expedition, then?"

A strangely charismatic fellow using far too many buzzwords but with the right inflection and timing smiles.

"Just call me 'Sully'. We'll all work together at our own pace to make sure the project gets done with time to spare."

That's a signing up for the lottery of Compact...

2,301 to 2,350 of 5,329 << first < prev | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.