The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


69,751 to 69,800 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1391 | 1392 | 1393 | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | next > last >>

Image

"Hold on a minute!" Fieri yelled, interrupting the excited flow of conversation between Jacob and Settro for the second time. "Before we go attempting any exorcisms, how exactly are you planning to draw out this demon? If it's bound itself to Jacob's soul, won't harming the demon harm him too? Do you have a plan for how to break the connection between Jacob and the demon? I'm not okaying this if it isn't safe. We can stop and research things first. I can set the wards to send Jacob to detention if they detect a rise in demonic energy centered on him, so he won't even have the chance to hurt anyone."

"Kim, will you please sit down? We have this under control. Jacob isn't a threat. And you're going to have to get used to extra planar creatures here. And no jumping to conclusions based on how they look. Nobody here is exactly what they appear, including you judging by that glow. So, please, just calm down."


Image Male Human (Paragon) Gestalt Monk 14 / Fighter (Unarmed) 7 / Elemental Fist 5 / Enlightened Scholar 2 / [CLASSIFIED] 6 (^-^); Champion of Courage
narrator wrote:

"Well, that's your problem right there. Of course you can't go up against it directly. To get past powerful magic you have to find the weak point and sort of unravel it. Attacking directly just wastes your power to no purpose. Try using logic, dear. They have some connection to the Resistance, I'm sure of it. So if we let a few of them get away, trace their flight path, send scouts into that area. We may not be able to find the planet directly, but we can narrow down the area at least. And then it's only a matter of time and intelligent planning. You have to be methodical about these things, Vai," she said, rolling her eyes a bit at the perceived density of the older dragon.

"Hmm. This herd animal is overcooked. Bring the chef here. And get the child from storage," she ordered the guards. "I warned him she would be punished I of he failed me again."

Fei spares a few seconds to consider his predicament. Removing this other Vai from his universe would be an act of righting the cosmic balance, as Lumos was breaking the Patrons' 'rules'. But if their words were true, and someone else had already done the same to this universe's Vai...his actions here could very well start the war the two dragons had alluded to in their conversation. He would need to figure out another way to resolve this...and get more help to do it.

Despite this, the young monk could not leave knowing that other people were trapped in this place against their wills, especially if there were children present. And while the red's suggested plan did concern him, perhaps he could find a way to set their plans back a bit and not leave a trail to follow...

Fei watches the guards leave to gather the chef and child, teleporting back to his original hiding spot to keep them in view if necessary. He will follows their movements waiting for the right moment to surprise them once they are far enough away from the dragons' keen senses to be noticed...


Male Elven (reincarnated - originally Human) Fighter 5 / Wizard 10 / Arcane Gunslinger 10 / Arcane Gunmaster 5
Keme Tokala wrote:
"So I'm guessing I missed most of that conversation. I got the part where Fei went off half cocked. Not surprising. He's always been the everything looks like a nail type.

Um...who to the what now? Are you and I reading the same game thread? ;)

Keme Tokala wrote:
But what about artron whatever that is? Not trying to pry, but maybe I can help? "

"Temporal energy, basically. I'll defer to the expert here on that though," as he nods to Ephebe.

"We've got a time-related problem nearby that needs to be dealt with, and there maybe somebody on the school grounds who can help make that happen. They can evidently do something with this specific kind of energy. We just need to find out who it is first though."

"Do you know anybody like that?"


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons
Fieri Sunwake wrote:

"Hold on a minute!" Fieri yelled, interrupting the excited flow of conversation between Jacob and Settro for the second time. "Before we go attempting any exorcisms, how exactly are you planning to draw out this demon? If it's bound itself to Jacob's soul, won't harming the demon harm him too? Do you have a plan for how to break the connection between Jacob and the demon? I'm not okaying this if it isn't safe. We can stop and research things first. I can set the wards to send Jacob to detention if they detect a rise in demonic energy centered on him, so he won't even have the chance to hurt anyone."

"Kim, will you please sit down? We have this under control. Jacob isn't a threat. And you're going to have to get used to extra planar creatures here. And no jumping to conclusions based on how they look. Nobody here is exactly what they appear, including you judging by that glow. So, please, just calm down."

"You can do that? If that's the case, great. I was just looking for a quick, temporary answer. I'll try and help more later, but there's a more pressing matter that needs more then just a quick fix. Do you need anything more from me?"


Male Firebird

meanwhile, vis, having been trembling this whole time, finally breaks down, and attempts to run out of the room, tightly grasping a glowing scroll.


Male Aasimar (Muse-Touched)

Jacob nods in consent. "I concur, Missus del Sol. Also, Master Demon, I would suggest you leave now. Whatever is living inside of me... seems to be excited by your presence." The rune on Jacob's head is clearly visible now, and Jacob is also very pale and sweating profusely. "Since I'm in no actual danger, the demon cannot come out, but... your presence is causing me some distress."

Yeah, things are kind of moving quickly. I don't want this to be solved immediately. I want Jacob to spend his week drinking coffee by the gallon and moonlighting in the library and SIM rooms. INT 24, remember?

And whatever spoke through Jacob doesn't really share his opinion, seeing as it wants the thing gone as it is living with a rather... unpleasant roommate.


Image
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Keme Tokala wrote:
"So I'm guessing I missed most of that conversation. I got the part where Fei went off half cocked. Not surprising. He's always been the everything looks like a nail type.

Um...who to the what now? Are you and I reading the same game thread? ;)

Keme Tokala wrote:
But what about artron whatever that is? Not trying to pry, but maybe I can help? "

"Temporal energy, basically. I'll defer to the expert here on that though," as he nods to Ephebe.

"We've got a time-related problem nearby that needs to be dealt with, and there maybe somebody on the school grounds who can help make that happen. They can evidently do something with this specific kind of energy. We just need to find out who it is first though."

"Do you know anybody like that?"

Keme has a rather antagonistic relationship with Fei. It may color his perceptions. Doesn't exactly help that Nasima had a crush on Fei. And then Fei lecturing him when he was trying to ask for help...somehow I don't think those two are gonna become best buds anytime soon, :P

"Well, I don't have any concrete information, but didn't Melody do something like that back when Fei blew himself up?"


Image
Settro wrote:
Fieri Sunwake wrote:

"Hold on a minute!" Fieri yelled, interrupting the excited flow of conversation between Jacob and Settro for the second time. "Before we go attempting any exorcisms, how exactly are you planning to draw out this demon? If it's bound itself to Jacob's soul, won't harming the demon harm him too? Do you have a plan for how to break the connection between Jacob and the demon? I'm not okaying this if it isn't safe. We can stop and research things first. I can set the wards to send Jacob to detention if they detect a rise in demonic energy centered on him, so he won't even have the chance to hurt anyone."

"Kim, will you please sit down? We have this under control. Jacob isn't a threat. And you're going to have to get used to extra planar creatures here. And no jumping to conclusions based on how they look. Nobody here is exactly what they appear, including you judging by that glow. So, please, just calm down."

"My out can do that? If that's the case, great. I was just looking for a quick, temporary answer. I'll try and help more later, but there's a more pressing matter that needs more then just a quick fix. Do you need anything more from me?"

"No, thank you for alerting me to the problem," she said, trying to catch Vis before he could actually leave. "Vis, wait! Running away isn't going to help anything!"


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons
Jacob Forgehand wrote:

Jacob nods in consent. "I concur, Missus del Sol. Also, Master Demon, I would suggest you leave now. Whatever is living inside of me... seems to be excited by your presence." The rune on Jacob's head is clearly visible now, and Jacob is also very pale and sweating profusely. "Since I'm in no actual danger, the demon cannot come out, but... your presence is causing me some distress."

Yeah, things are kind of moving quickly. I don't want this to be solved immediately. I want Jacob to spend his week drinking coffee by the gallon and moonlighting in the library and SIM rooms. INT 24, remember?

And whatever spoke through Jacob doesn't really share his opinion, seeing as it wants the thing gone as it is living with a rather... unpleasant roommate.

"Understandable. I mean, I am a demon lord, after all."

Settro teleports away again, back to the other group.
"Ug. I'm getting tired. I haven't teleported this much in ages..."


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16
Jeran Darkclaw wrote:

"So...the girl was taken by celestials. Well, that's probably for the best. She was like a toddler in a grown up's body. Apparently being raised by cultists doesn't make for a good learning environment. Well, then we couldn't trade her for Tryko'Sam even if we didn't have moral issues with that kind of thing. So it's pretty much just a standard rescue mission then, although it wouldn't hurt if we could put the fear of Avalon into this demon guy so he doesn't go kidnapping students again."

"Too bad I can't take the suit to the abyss, but I'm pretty sure the boss wouldn't be okay with that. Something about prototypes being expensive."

"So you're going into the abyss to save someone? Do you, uh, need any help? I've got some new abilities that could use a go. And if that doesn't work, I've got some alchemy stuff that will. Liquid Ressurection is nothing to shake a stick at, as it were."

He puts hand behind the back of his head, smiling coyly.


Male Aasimar (Muse-Touched)

The rune on his forehead fades and Jacob lets out a breath that he didn't know he'd been holding. "I apologize for the disturbance, Missus del Sol." Then, something unexpected happens: he stands up and gives an apologetic bow, completely according to the classic firebird bow of a third-tier lowerclassman apologizing profusely to an honored teacher, accentuated with firebird hand gestures intended for, "Sorry for the disturbance, please keep the peace, don't abjure me, please!"

It's kind of creepy, actually-and made even more so because it doesn't even look like Jacob knows what he's doing.

It's actually a class ability :)


F Human image Oracle (life) 10 / Bard (Arcane Healer) 10

Kim stays standing for a minute but as the situation calms down, the glow stops and she takes a seat, I'm sorry, after wtaching evil demon creatures destroy my home then a plague ravage and kill all my friends. I.... she stops a little saddened at the loss of everything she knew.

I'm sorry. she sits down and stays quiet. the glow completely gone.

doubt anything she would have down would have done anything as the description was mostly fluff (a simple dispel evil spell)


Male Aasimar (Muse-Touched)

Jacob had just sat down when Kim mentions the plague, and is struck stock-still when Kim mentions the plague.

"I... I know exactly how losing your friends like that feels..."

Father....Mother...

His eyes burn a soft, radiant gold as he speaks, thinking of how he should've protected his family more. The golden radiance, however, is not harsh, but soft and warm, like being next to the fire to your mother, with your favorite treat in hand...


Male Elven (reincarnated - originally Human) Fighter 5 / Wizard 10 / Arcane Gunslinger 10 / Arcane Gunmaster 5
Keme Tokala wrote:
"Well, I don't have any concrete information, but didn't Melody do something like that back when Fei blew himself up?"

Tamrin looks from Keme over to Ephebe as he reaches over to a console and starts plugging that name into the student database.

"Does that name ring any bells?"


Image
Kevin Ramos wrote:
Jeran Darkclaw wrote:

"So...the girl was taken by celestials. Well, that's probably for the best. She was like a toddler in a grown up's body. Apparently being raised by cultists doesn't make for a good learning environment. Well, then we couldn't trade her for Tryko'Sam even if we didn't have moral issues with that kind of thing. So it's pretty much just a standard rescue mission then, although it wouldn't hurt if we could put the fear of Avalon into this demon guy so he doesn't go kidnapping students again."

"Too bad I can't take the suit to the abyss, but I'm pretty sure the boss wouldn't be okay with that. Something about prototypes being expensive."

"So you're going into the abyss to save someone? Do you, uh, need any help? I've got some new abilities that could use a go. And if that doesn't work, I've got some alchemy stuff that will. Liquid Ressurection is nothing to shake a stick at, as it were."

He puts hand behind the back of his head, smiling coyly.

"Umm..sure, the more the merrier," he said, not quite sure what to make of this guy. He was a guy, right? He looked like...jello? And was he trying to flirt? This was so weird.


Male sorcerer 16 wilder (leader/telepath) 3 elocater 2, thrallherd 1, pyrokineticist 10.

"Too tired to join us or are you good in that regard" Dave asks settro


Image
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Keme Tokala wrote:
"Well, I don't have any concrete information, but didn't Melody do something like that back when Fei blew himself up?"

Tamrin looks from Keme over to Ephebe as he reaches over to a console and starts plugging that name into the student database.

"Does that name ring any bells?"

"Yes. She used to be in my advanced mechanics class, But she quit after a run-in with James. He took issue with her taking off to deal with personal stuff in the middle of an emergency. She still does work-study for me, maintaining the SIM rooms. She's brilliant, but she seems to waffle a lot about whether she actually wants to use her talents or not."


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Krays wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Krays:

Vai shakes her head, something that normally causes her blonde hair to shimmer, but her spiritual hair just floats out around her face.

"Maybe... Maybe he knew what Lumos had just threatened me with. She... She was panning on using me as a shield against retaliation. She knew that you and Fei and Pheebs wouldn't go after her because that would mean... That would mean going after me."

"I couldn't bear it Krays. I'd rather die than be used to hurt those I love."


Female Firebird
Serrin Surya wrote:

"So what?" The little goth girls retorts a bit sharply. "You are privileged, for you are a pure firebird, untainted by strange magicks or bizarre curses. So you have never struggled, or fought or been beaten for being different. But I have, and so have many others similar to myself."

She stands up from her crouched position and holds out her hand "Now, you can sit here, crying and feeling sorry for yourself OR you can take my hand and we'll go to the infirmary and make sure you're ok. And then, we can figure out how to make whoever hurt you suffer fivefold"

Lily had been just about to snap right back at Serrin, but the proffered hand took her aback. Her mind was free of her earlier panic, though her anger will still boiling away.

Serrin must have some angle here. Some reason for helping her. But the suggestion the other firebird just offered made Lily grin. She took Serrin's hand, allowing herself to pulled upright, off the floor. "I would like very much to see him suffer for what he did to me." Lily says, nodding her thanks to Serrin.


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16

"Well I guess I can- wait really? Oh. Uh. Cool. OK. Um..."
He seems to assume you'll say no at first.
"Uh. Abyss is demons... Demons means... No poison. And uh. Not many energies. Um. Great."
He thinks outloud as he pats his pockets in the large white labcoat.
He starts mixing and shaking things.
"Oh! Headmaster, I came here to start with to tell you there's no teacher in the Transmutation room. The other people are kind of going crazy."


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons

"I think he'd be aware of that. You Know, becuase I just appeared right here."


Male Firebird

vis halts in his run when told to stop, and turns to face feiri, before falling to the floor and covering his face, confused and afraid.


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16

"Oh. Uh. Hi. Why don't you have a sub? Or something? I know this may be your first class, but you can't leave students alone in a classroom like that. Especially one with magic learning stuff. I mean, I don't want to tell you how to do your job or anything, but..."
He talks quickly, seemingly nervous about thinking Settro was another student, rambling a bit before thinking it better to shut up.


Male Half-fiend gestalt alchemist 16/ eldrich Godling 16
short description:
right arm red demon skin, left arm green scales, left eye red, right eye green, long, tentacle-like tail, forked tounge, small fangs and claws, wears shackles, has talons

"Well, I had started the class, and there was an enmegency. There are wards for a reason, and any attempt at violence by a student is usually cut short, or so I thought. Not to mention that if I can behave, a 16 year old demon lord they should be able to as well. I've got a lot to learn about teaching, it seems, but I also have other work to do. If problems woudl wrap themselves up before another shows, that woudl be great, but that isn't the case, and this one takes priority."


Vai, Krays:
Yup, that's why i did it alright. I'm sticking to my story. >.>


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16

"Yes, Sir." He says, submissively, looking away from him.
He keeps mixing things very quickly, waiting for the go ahead of when they were going to go.


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death
Vai Sunwake wrote:
Krays wrote:
** spoiler omitted **
** spoiler omitted **

Vai:
He nods

"I understand your choice. It's sad it had to come to that, though.
So, are you willing to come back, and are you willing to wait till after your alter ego is defeated?"


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death
Alton Keme de Eil wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Alton:
It matters not, we're all slaves to our patrons in one way or another. Want any more scales?

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Image
Vis Niyambi wrote:
vis halts in his run when told to stop, and turns to face feiri, before falling to the floor and covering his face, confused and afraid.

Fieri sits on the floor next to Vis and rubs his back. "There, there. It's a lot, isn't it? Leaving home, starting a new school, dealing with classmates who sometimes have very dangerous problems? It's okay, Vis. I know it seems scary now, but we are here to protect you. You don't have to be scared. And if you are, that okay. You can build a book fort like Dara's if that will help you feel more safe. He thinks people are really scary too."


Male Firebird

"Why do you let infernal a run about the school?"
vis says, more confused then ever.
"I mean, i understand jacob's predicament. It's something I know about, and is to be pitied. I don't fear him- that's just a problem that can be deat with. But that other infernal... I don't..."
vis doesn't seem to know what to say, rather lost as to why you would allow such a creature.
"I could /feel/ it's nature, and this confirms it."
he holds out his glowing scroll, revealing glowing text, written in common ink.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator
Tybalt Baneko wrote:

"I dunno. Still kinda tired. Can't do much magic like this."

He sits up, pulling the blanket around his shoulders.

"we could go play some card games, I remember seeing some on a nurse's stand outside, Mel you want to come with me?"

1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31
DC31 sense motive:
Arthur is using this as a pretext to get mell alone with him, if there are any cards he likely has them on his person


Male Icy Catfolk Image Warlock/Rogue 16

1d20 + 16 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 16 + 3 + 2 = 33
"That'd be cool. I like card games."
He smiles to them, a half second longer to Arthur.
Tybs has innumerable sets of cards. He makes them when he's nervous. Lucky for you, he got that, or else he would've offered it. ;)


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

sense motive: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37

Mel looks at Arthur, Cards? what, you are joking right? i crave action, adventure, excitement, and of course music.

she looks a little lost in thought, I got it, Arthur come with me, Tybs wait here' we'll be right back. Mel grabs Arthur's arm and practically drags him (unless he goes willingly) off to another room.

Arthur:

cards? really? what a lame excuse, i thought you were a boy full of adventure, not boring cards. and don't think I didn't get your clue, I must admit I am flattered, but I expect commitment, and I I do have a boyfriend, well, a sort of boyfriend now, except i really don't know where he is at.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur shrugs his shoulders, "it was the first thing I could think of, besides, he says he wasn't feeling up to anything too strenuous, next time I'll be better prepared" he drawls before his face turns serious "speaking of being prepared, I was wondering why you just happened to have radiation suppression gear on you, so I went and checked something out, and I found something, you're nearly glowing with some kind of weird radiation, I'd need special gear to find out what, but I figure odds are you know, so I ask you this, is it dangerous? to you? to those around you? Is it something I should concern myself with"


Male I am a meat Popsicle
Melody Waverider wrote:
Mel looks at Arthur, i crave action, adventure, excitement, and of course music.

Action? Adeventure? A Time Lord craves not these things. ;)

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator
MisterLurch wrote:
Melody Waverider wrote:
Mel looks at Arthur, i crave action, adventure, excitement, and of course music.

Action? Adeventure? A Time Lord craves not these things. ;)

not all time lords are the doctor, some of them very well did


Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7
Krays wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Krays:

Vai nods in response to Krays' first question, looking around at the fairly bleak expanse around them. "I want to come back Krays. It's... it would be lonely here. Uh... why do we need to wait?" she says, just a little worry creeping into her voice.


Female Half-Elf Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple 9
narrator wrote:

"Well, that's your problem right there. Of course you can't go up against it directly. To get past powerful magic you have to find the weak point and sort of unravel it. Attacking directly just wastes your power to no purpose. Try using logic, dear. They have some connection to the Resistance, I'm sure of it. So if we let a few of them get away, trace their flight path, send scouts into that area. We may not be able to find the planet directly, but we can narrow down the area at least. And then it's only a matter of time and intelligent planning. You have to be methodical about these things, Vai," she said, rolling her eyes a bit at the perceived density of the older dragon.

"Hmm. This herd animal is overcooked. Bring the chef here. And get the child from storage," she ordered the guards. "I warned him she would be punished I of he failed me again."

This Red was so insolent, if she wasn't so useful to Vai she would've killed her just now for that. Still, the blue was used to politics and she knew when to hold her tongue, and how to hide her annoyance. Of course they had a connection to the Resistance. Vai didn't bother to explain about what she knew of the history of Agartha to the Red. She was probably too dense to understand anyway.

"And since you suggested it, I trust you have forces at your disposal that will be able to carry out this plan without alerting our prey." It wasn't a question, and the Red's plans were strangely similar to the plot Vai and the being named Kara had hatched before Hope had chosen her new champion and given Vai a wealth of new options. "I have some experience with their wards, and I should be able to modify a tracer to continue broadcasting even while planetside. It will take some time to do though."


Female Idyllkin Ninja 3/Marksman (Shroud) 3
Lewis the Jabberwock wrote:

Lewis looks at the benders, his head cocked sideways.

"Why are you all smooth?"

At very least, Midori has the presence of mind to look embarrassed on Lewis' behalf, a rose tint on her golden skin indicating her blush as she glances at Lewis.


Asha Soleil wrote:
Shirokouruma wrote:
Shiro motions for Asha to take her turn.
"I'm Asha Soleil. Pyry is my little brother, which I only found out recently. I spent my life locked in a tower until the sun was evacuated and I was able to escape and come to this school....ummm....let's see.....we talked about this earlier, that I'm not supposed to talk about that stuff because it makes people uncomfortable.....oh! I know! I once watched some acrobats performing for a festival in the square outside my window. I liked to climb into the rafters so I could look out the window. I thought it was so interesting that I tried to learn to do it myself. Thats how I've been spending much free time for years now. I think I've gotten pretty okay at it. I can walk on my hands and do flips and stuff," she finished with a smile.

Rena nods excitedly at this, seemingly unaware of the implications of Shiro's rebuke, grinning as her friend talks about her acrobatics. "She's really good at it, not just pretty okay. I mean, even taught me a little." Rena apparently decides that this is the time to demonstrate, tilting forward into a handstand. Unfortunately for her decency, gravity decides that her skirt needs to obey it's law, and it flips down, revealing Rena's frilly white panties (no doubt chosen by Asha, given the frills ;P ).

After a few moments, she flips back, grinning proudly at Asha and completely unaware of any consternation she may have caused just now.


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Arthur Barren wrote:
Arthur shrugs his shoulders, "it was the first thing I could think of, besides, he says he wasn't feeling up to anything too strenuous, next time I'll be better prepared" he drawls before his face turns serious "speaking of being prepared, I was wondering why you just happened to have radiation suppression gear on you, so I went and checked something out, and I found something, you're nearly glowing with some kind of weird radiation, I'd need special gear to find out what, but I figure odds are you know, so I ask you this, is it dangerous? to you? to those around you? Is it something I should concern myself with"

Mel looks a bit surprised that Arthur even knew that, she suspected he had some knowledge but she never knew advanced.

I have all sorts of knick knacks, besides it really wasn't much to make with the stuff in the room, and a little but of mel know-how.

and besides, what do mean "wierd radiation"? I have something called Artron energy. I am not 100% sure why I have this, but it is energy associated with time travel. apparently I may be a time traveller, but i really don't remember much about that. I do know that the levels around me are low enough to not be dangerous. and you don't need to concern yourself with it. after all it is apparently what saved me from that fireball on the shuttle, well that along with Ginni

suddenly Mel has an idea, Hey I got an idea, lets see how Ginni is doing, maybe we can help her get back into her right mind.


Female Kobold with a mushroom hat |Dragonrider 3// undecided
Midori Tsuyomi wrote:
Lewis the Jabberwock wrote:

Lewis looks at the benders, his head cocked sideways.

"Why are you all smooth?"
At very least, Midori has the presence of mind to look embarrassed on Lewis' behalf, a rose tint on her golden skin indicating her blush as she glances at Lewis.

Tarka leans over Louis's head, looking at the monks.

"Indeed, it seems to be an odd feature."


Male Panda Hybrid

"You have certainly learned and been taught well, but it is very inappropriate to display one's undergarments in public."
He says evenly, clearly neither flustered nor amused by the display. A pinnacle of restraint, this panda.


Shirokouruma wrote:

"You have certainly learned and been taught well, but it is very inappropriate to display one's undergarments in public."

He says evenly, clearly neither flustered nor amused by the display. A pinnacle of restraint, this panda.

Rena blinks, looking back at the panda, though her grin doesn't falter in the slightest. After a moment she cocks her head to the side slightly, an expression of curiosity. "Ohh, right. Hah. It's a good thing I wore underwear today, huh? Sorry." she says with the same grin as before, clearly not embarrassed about what she just did.

"Is it cause it makes people think about sex when they should be focusing on other stuff? I can understand that." she asks curiously, head still cocked to the side, obviously eager to understand more.


Male Panda Hybrid

"And now, we will begin our first lesson. This is called sociology. But, that is the big science word for it. For now, we'll call it etiquette..."
He starts on his first lesson about interactions, what's proper and a beginning of why some things make people uncomfortable.
At this point, this is where my inexperience in this field and my regrettable discomfort interacting with people less experienced than myself gets in the way of portraying a character well and accurately. I suppose we can call this a fade to class?


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death
Vai Sunwake wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Vai:
"The portal by which your alternate self comes and goes into our time presents a danger to both realities. With just her being in the wrong timeline, it's dangerous, but stable. If you return, your presence mixed with hers would cause it to tear at reality even more, and become a serious threat to both timelines. I'm asking you to wait until we kill the other you. You can refuse, of course."

Female Half-elf Gestalt Sorcerer6/Dragon Disciple9 // Rogue (Swashbuckler)8/Duelist7

Krays:

"I... I can wait." she looks around once again, worry plain in her expression. Her voice is slightly pained. "You... you guys won't forget me, right? It's... it's going to be lonely here." she knew that wasn't really fair, her family would never abandon her like that... She just wanted to hear it.


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death

Vai:
He looks kinda hurt, and he reaches out and grasps her shoulder, though it's not solid.
"Of course not! Vai, we will not forget you, nor the sacrifice you made for us. And you are family! Ephebe would scale me if I left her sister in the void."That last bit was meant to be a joke...but...
In a more reassuring tone, he says "Time does not pass here like normal. You shouldn't notice it's passage."

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"That's probably the energy," he says, his expression relaxing "I don't carry around a time travel detector, because I honestly thought it'd be a long shot that I'd ever use it, and I had other systems I wanted to put in here, in any case I'm glad it's nothing to worry about at least for now, anyway, shouldn't we ask your furry friend if he want's to tag along before we move on to the next person?"


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Mel has that "oh yeah" look Of course, lets get him and see if he will join us.

Mel will lead Arthur back to Tybs,

Hey Tybs, I was thinkin' of visiting Ginni, you wanna join us?

69,751 to 69,800 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1391 | 1392 | 1393 | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.