The Avalon Chronicles

Game Master lynora

This is a high level rules light game set in a school for magical kids, kinda a mash-up of Soul Eater, Harry Potter, and X-Men. :)


69,901 to 69,950 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | 1402 | 1403 | 1404 | next > last >>

The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
Anahita bint Tariq wrote:

Anahita returns the bow, while wrapping the towel around herself, clearly able to read the woman's disturbed state with ease.

"I apologize, ma'am. I did not think of your cultural issues with my state of dress. As for your thanks for our efforts, you are most welcome. Creatures from the external planes have no place disturbing the balance as they do. Yet, they will continue."

Considering for a moment, the teen then says, "When will you intend to return to your home world? Do you miss your fellow villagers? I am uncertain what more there is to be discussed."

Elsa seemed a bit unsure of herself after Anahita's brief apology regarding cultural differences.

She was briefly encouraged though by the fact that unlike the other girl Elsa had spoken to, Anahita seemed considerably less standoffish.

"I... I'm not certain what path my husband and I will take yet. Vai--" there's a pause here for Elsa to collect herself. Memories of the previous evening's heated arguement are still fresh in her mind. [b]"Vai thinks that we will be in danger if we leave the school, at least for a little while yet."


Male Firebird Monk (Master of Many Styles, Martial Artist) 16 // Firebender 8/Earthbender 8
narrator wrote:

Elektra sighed. "I'd tell you to dial down the melodrama, Ardi, but so far your life kinda seems like one. I hear the del Sol girl and the two Phoebus boys all defied the council just to rescue your sorry ass....they're writing songs about it already."

Etain chuckled. "I think that's Elektra's way of saying you worry too much. We knew the risks when we came here, but I think we're going to get through this okay. And they've got so many bigger problems than three escaped guardsmen. They can even save face by pretending we had permission or were sent to guard the family members here. It'll all work out."

"You always say that," Alev grumbled.

"And it always works out," Etain replied cheerfully.

Ardiente just snorts at Lucas' rather self-centered statement. It was understandable of course, and Raelle would probably be angry with him for making such a promise so soon after his last brush with death.

Not everything always works out. thought Ardiente grimly. If it always worked out, his parents would be alive. Morrivan's cousin would still be alive.

Just because things didn't always work out didn't means that good things didn't happen either though. Raelle, for one. These three escaping for another. Fieri's children. There was plenty to celebrate.

Something Elektra said suddenly punctured the veil around Ardiente's thoughts, taking him aback slightly. "Wait, seriously Elektra? They're writing songs about... that?" his feelings were mixed about that. It hadn't been glorious. Innocent firebirds had died because of his actions... and it was being glorified?

"And hey! My ass isn't sorry! I have it on good authority that it's a very nice one." he adds, still trying to keep the mood light despite the emotional roller coaster his thoughts were taking.

(No, Raelle didn't actually say that... :P)


Female Human Teenager
GM Fireclaw wrote:

Elsa seemed a bit unsure of herself after Anahita's brief apology regarding cultural differences.

She was briefly encouraged though by the fact that unlike the other girl Elsa had spoken to, Anahita seemed considerably less standoffish.

"I... I'm not certain what path my husband and I will take yet. Vai--" there's a pause here for Elsa to collect herself. Memories of the previous evening's heated arguement are still fresh in her mind. "Vai thinks that we will be in danger if we leave the school, at least for a little while yet."

Taking a moment to consider, Anahita then says, "We are what we are in the world due to experiences. It is good that you have a daughter that wishes you to be healthy and well. The mark of a family with affection and concern for one another. Do you not have the means to protect yourself? Surely your daughter is in some way learned from you in her abilities? I will admit that I do not know her history, or yours, well, at this time. I am a relatively new arrival here at this ...school."

She takes but a moment to dwell on the last word before stating it. After that though, a slight thought appears to cross her mind, and she relaxes her face going into an impassive expression.


The Half-Alive Streets | Truth of the Seeker | The Sanctuary of Drowned Delight
Anahita bint Tariq wrote:

Taking a moment to consider, Anahita then says, "We are what we are in the world due to experiences. It is good that you have a daughter that wishes you to be healthy and well. The mark of a family with affection and concern for one another. Do you not have the means to protect yourself? Surely your daughter is in some way learned from you in her abilities? I will admit that I do not know her history, or yours, well, at this time. I am a relatively new arrival here at this ...school."

She takes but a moment to dwell on the last word before stating it. After that though, a slight thought appears to cross her mind, and she relaxes her face going into an impassive expression.

Elsa shakes her head at Anahita's comment, her waist-length blonde hair shimmering slightly in the light pouring into the dark room from the hallway. "We are farmers, not warriors. Vai's... abilities are not learned from us." she replies with a somewhat pained expression. "They are the result of evil that has been done to her."

Sorry for the short post, on my way to work!

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur swallows, and to him it seems loud and there's an almost metallic pounding in his head as his thoughts scatter in a million different directions at once. he finally clears his throat which had suddenly gotten thick and stammers out "w,what kind of time frame are we talking about? hours, days, months, years?" he pauses "what don't give me that look, heck the universe, universes?...universes ending in a couple of centuries would still be a big deal"


Female Human Teenager
GM Fireclaw wrote:

Elsa shakes her head at Anahita's comment, her waist-length blonde hair shimmering slightly in the light pouring into the dark room from the hallway. "We are farmers, not warriors. Vai's... abilities are not learned from us." she replies with a somewhat pained expression. "They are the result of evil that has been done to her."

Sorry for the short post, on my way to work!

Staring at Elsa for a few moments after listening to her speak, Anahita's impassive mask let's up a moment in resignation at some internalized thought that does slip through, followed by the question, "If it would assist you to share of your daughter's plight, I am willing to listen. If it is her tale to share, however, then perhaps in time she will do so with me."

She then moves towards her clothing, casually tossed atop a piece of furniture, proceeding to clean it and don it, first with arcane magic, then with her hands.


male goo dragon alchemist 16(spellhammer) / synthesist 16

The now fairly attractive Kevin draws a smallish datapad from his labcoat.
He taps it and scrolls through some things.
"I may have something for.... There it is. Is anyone else capable of casting Planar Adaptation? I can mix it up, but it's some of my strongest magic, and I'd like to save it if possible. I can still cover I think everyone if need be."
He looks around.
So it's Settro, Jeran, Dave, and Silinrul?


Image
Kevin Ramos wrote:

The now fairly attractive Kevin draws a smallish datapad from his labcoat.

He taps it and scrolls through some things.
"I may have something for.... There it is. Is anyone else capable of casting Planar Adaptation? I can mix it up, but it's some of my strongest magic, and I'd like to save it if possible. I can still cover I think everyone if need be."
He looks around.
So it's Settro, Jeran, Dave, and Silinrul?

"Magic isn't really my thing," he said gruffly. "We can look and see if there's already stuff like that in the supply closet if you don't want to use that stuff up.

Yes, that's correct.


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Arthur Barren wrote:
Arthur swallows, and to him it seems loud and there's an almost metallic pounding in his head as his thoughts scatter in a million different directions at once. he finally clears his throat which had suddenly gotten thick and stammers out "w,what kind of time frame are we talking about? hours, days, months, years?" he pauses "what don't give me that look, heck the universe, universes?...universes ending in a couple of centuries would still be a big deal"

"To destroy the universes? Years. But the rift is not far from the school. We have more like weeks with all the stress that's been placed on the rift lately....that's with me actively working to keep the rift under control. Without me spending focus on keeping it from getting bigger...and unfortunately once it passes a certain point I'll become a liability instead of a help...well, then I really can't say. Those are just estimates by the way. The growth of a rift between universes is rarely predictable. The growth has slowed down now though....at a terrible cost."


Ardiente wrote:

Ardiente just snorts at Lucas' rather self-centered statement. It was understandable of course, and Raelle would probably be angry with him for making such a promise so soon after his last brush with death.

Not everything always works out. thought Ardiente grimly. If it always worked out, his parents would be alive. Morrivan's cousin would still be alive.

Just because things didn't always work out didn't means that good things didn't happen either though. Raelle, for one. These three escaping for another. Fieri's children. There was plenty to celebrate.

Something Elektra said suddenly punctured the veil around Ardiente's thoughts, taking him aback slightly. "Wait, seriously Elektra? They're writing songs about... that?" his feelings were mixed about that. It hadn't been glorious. Innocent firebirds had died because of his actions... and it was being glorified?

"And hey! My ass isn't sorry! I have it on good authority that it's a very nice one." he adds, still trying to keep the mood light despite the emotional roller coaster his thoughts were taking.

(No, Raelle didn't actually say that... :P)

"I wouldn't call them flattering songs," Elektra said with a shrug. "but come on, we're talking about firebirds here. They make songs about everything. Remember Inferna? Girl literally made songs about what was for breakfast."

"Ugh, don't remind me," Alev groaned. "I'd finally managed to forget the charcoal porridge song."


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Mel stood there almost like she was waiting for something, but she could also just be in thought regarding the situation.

she takes a deep breath, she does have a slight commanding presence when she wants to. and sometimes it is the only way to get others to see how thier behavior affects others.

after a brief time, and listening to Ephebe describe the situation, she decides that questions on this Time lord stuff will have to wait. there is a universe to save. and apparently she is the one that has to do it.

Ahem, what do we already know about this rift?, where exactly is it located and what is the sorce of it formation. how long has it been here? I will need data, does it have a multi-phaseic rotation or is it static?

looking toward the others, what is this plan, I will need to look it over, make sure it will work, and what the roles of everyone will be. or maybe you just want me to follow your plan and hope for the best.

she adds this last bit with a bit of a sarcastic tone toward Tamrin, she does not seem to much intimidated by him right now.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur looks like he was about to ask what price but he closes his mouth. After a slight pause he opens it again and asks "at what point would you become a liability, or rather at what point would that start, just to consider all options, what steps I.. We can take"
He pauses "uh why does she have to deliver it, wouldn't an inorganic being work better, or outfit the device to deliver or activate itself, or just teleport itself there and turn itself on via timer"
i know the answer to the last one, it's a rift in time a timer probably would be messed up


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7

Ephebe smacked Melody lightly on the back of the head.

"Understand the situation befor you start mouthing off," she snapped. "We're you raised in a barn that you think it's okay to talk like that to a professor, let alone a grieving father..."

She pinched the bridge of her nose like she had a headache. "There isn't enough time..."

"Look, I will answer all your questions, but you need to give me a chance to explain before you ask even more questions, and I'm supposed to be supervising a field trip right now, so I'm on a tight schedule."

" The rift is near the school. I can give you a map. I'm the source of its formation. Long story and not actually all that relevant to the problem at hand. It was small and stable and I thought I had time to fix it, but then someone else from the universe I came from found it and came through and now it's unstable and growing. The rift has been present for...umm...well, that's not so easy to say. Twenty seven years? Or one year? It's kind of both. It's complicated. Again, not as relevant as you think it is. And we can't use an inorganic being, or set the device to a timer because of the large amount of artron energy around the rift. There aren't many things or creatures that can withstand that kind of energy. I can't answer your question about rotation because I've never really been all about analyzing things that way. I can get you readings and you and Mom can interpret them, but I'm not the engineer or scientist."


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Mel rubbed the back of her head, it really didn't hurt, but it has been made clear that it got her attention, guess it will off to detention when this is completed.

She was about to say something back but she shut her mouth. Fine lets get on with it then, what's the plan.

mel simply resigns to hearing them out, and worry about details later as the come up. no need to repeat the problems of the past.

Sovereign Court

Male Firebird (looks like this but with blood red hair) Blight Druid (fey follower) 13/warlock 13

"I haven't heard any that were any good, even the best so far would be fir more for a tavern on a slow night"
he then gets a wicked gleam in his eyes as he decides to make a joke, he makes a great show of looking at his ass as he stops talking "hmm yeah not bad, I'm forced to agree, but even still it has nothing on mine"


Male Elven (reincarnated - originally Human) Fighter 5 / Wizard 10 / Arcane Gunslinger 10 / Arcane Gunmaster 5

"Ephebe - that's enough," Tamrin says after her outburst against Melody. "Like you said - we have more important things to do with our time. At the top of that list is providing some context to this whole situation so we can move forward and get this done."

He takes a somewhat shaky breath as he briefly looks back down at the covered figure.

"Melody, would you please step over to the table for a moment?"


Male Firebird Monk (Master of Many Styles, Martial Artist) 16 // Firebender 8/Earthbender 8
Lucas Svarog wrote:

"I haven't heard any that were any good, even the best so far would be fir more for a tavern on a slow night"

he then gets a wicked gleam in his eyes as he decides to make a joke, he makes a great show of looking at his ass as he stops talking "hmm yeah not bad, I'm forced to agree, but even still it has nothing on mine"

"Don't even remind me Elektra." Ardiente said, shaking his head as if they would help keep her horrible songs from getting stuck in his head.

"It hurts more that they're horrible songs." Ardiente says melodramatically, grasping as his heart.


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death

Ephebe will feel Krays'concern for her rise a bit.
::Ease back a bit love, she doesn't deserve your ire, not yet at least.
Time is always a factor, but let's not scare her off.::


Image
Lucas Svarog wrote:

"I haven't heard any that were any good, even the best so far would be fir more for a tavern on a slow night"

he then gets a wicked gleam in his eyes as he decides to make a joke, he makes a great show of looking at his ass as he stops talking "hmm yeah not bad, I'm forced to agree, but even still it has nothing on mine"

"Oh, please. I obviously have the best ass here," he jokes.


Image

[facepalm]


male human gestalt fighter 15/duelist 9, rouge 5, monk 1

adon skids to a halt after gladly running to advanced P.E. It felt so dang good to be on the clock again.
"So, where's the teacher?"


Image

"I'm just going to pretend I don't know you now," he said to Etain and Lucas, shaking his head.


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:

"Ephebe - that's enough," Tamrin says after her outburst against Melody. "Like you said - we have more important things to do with our time. At the top of that list is providing some context to this whole situation so we can move forward and get this done."

He takes a somewhat shaky breath as he briefly looks back down at the covered figure.

"Melody, would you please step over to the table for a moment?"

Melody moves to the table as requested, assuming that he intends to show her something.


Image
Adon Derro wrote:

adon skids to a halt after gladly running to advanced P.E. It felt so dang good to be on the clock again.

"So, where's the teacher?"

"Ohaiyo gozaimasu," Nanami said with a slight bow. She was dressed in a short robe and had cloth wrapped around her legs and arms. Her horns curled back against her dark hair, effectively keeping it out of her face even though she wore it loose. "I am the new PE teacher. You can call me Tanaka-sensei. And you are?"


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Krays wrote:

Ephebe will feel Krays'concern for her rise a bit.

::Ease back a bit love, she doesn't deserve your ire, not yet at least.
Time is always a factor, but let's not scare her off.::

::I think maybe I could use a time out...I need to get that information for them anyway. If anyone asks, I'm in the Clock. I'll be back in a minute if that,:: she said before vanishing outside of time, leaving silence where before there had been too much emotion.


Male Elven (reincarnated - originally Human) Fighter 5 / Wizard 10 / Arcane Gunslinger 10 / Arcane Gunmaster 5
Melody Waverider wrote:
Melody moves to the table as requested, assuming that he intends to show her something.

"I am a parent. That statement governs almost everything I do in my life now. That means that I do whatever it takes to keep my children safe and happy..."

Tamrin looks down at the table, then pulls back the top part of the cover. Vai's unmoving yet peaceful looking face is revealed.

"...But I can't do that right now with my youngest daughter, Melody. Partly because of the rift out there, and partly because the person who came through it was an alternate version of her. The same one who nearly destroyed this school and everyone in it a few days ago."

"Because of the instability caused by having two of the same being in one reality, my Vai chose...."

He stops for a moment, his eyes closed.

"She...chose to remain in this state until that breach gets sealed and her 'other' gets either sent back or killed. Her courage is buying us the time we need to set things right here. I know you know my daughter - the two of you were supposed to be roommates before all of this happened."

"Will you help me bring her back?"


male human gestalt fighter 15/duelist 9, rouge 5, monk 1
Nanami Tanaka wrote:
Adon Derro wrote:

adon skids to a halt after gladly running to advanced P.E. It felt so dang good to be on the clock again.

"So, where's the teacher?"
"Ohaiyo gozaimasu," Nanami said with a slight bow. She was dressed in a short robe and had cloth wrapped around her legs and arms. Her horns curled back against her dark hair, effectively keeping it out of her face even though she wore it loose. "I am the new PE teacher. You can call me Tanaka-sensei. And you are?"

"I'm adon. Good to meet you. Ah... "Sensei"? Never heard that one before.

adon is grinning wide, slowly bobing back and forth, clearly eager for things to start.
"So, I assume this is your first day? Got anything prepared?"


Image
Adon Derro wrote:
Nanami Tanaka wrote:
Adon Derro wrote:

adon skids to a halt after gladly running to advanced P.E. It felt so dang good to be on the clock again.

"So, where's the teacher?"
"Ohaiyo gozaimasu," Nanami said with a slight bow. She was dressed in a short robe and had cloth wrapped around her legs and arms. Her horns curled back against her dark hair, effectively keeping it out of her face even though she wore it loose. "I am the new PE teacher. You can call me Tanaka-sensei. And you are?"

"I'm adon. Good to meet you. Ah... "Sensei"? Never heard that one before.

adon is grinning wide, slowly bobing back and forth, clearly eager for things to start.
"So, I assume this is your first day? Got anything prepared?"

"Oh, just some basic climbing exercises today, Adon-kun. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?" ^.^


male human gestalt fighter 15/duelist 9, rouge 5, monk 1

"Well, i suppose the ther students will like the break from the normal difficulty of advanced
PE, and I get to try and learn something new. Haven't done climbing, myself."


Image
Adon Derro wrote:

"Well, i suppose the ther students will like the break from the normal difficulty of advanced

PE, and I get to try and learn something new. Haven't done climbing, myself."

"Umm....Sumimasen, isn't this third hour?" Checks datapad. "The small electronic device seems to think that advanced PE only happens first and fourth hours...."


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16
Tamrin - Gunslinger of Tomorrow wrote:
Melody Waverider wrote:
Melody moves to the table as requested, assuming that he intends to show her something.

"I am a parent. That statement governs almost everything I do in my life now. That means that I do whatever it takes to keep my children safe and happy..."

Tamrin looks down at the table, then pulls back the top part of the cover. Vai's unmoving yet peaceful looking face is revealed.

"...But I can't do that right now with my youngest daughter, Melody. Partly because of the rift out there, and partly because the person who came through it was an alternate version of her. The same one who nearly destroyed this school and everyone in it a few days ago."

"Because of the instability caused by having two of the same being in one reality, my Vai chose...."

He stops for a moment, his eyes closed.

"She...chose to remain in this state until that breach gets sealed and her 'other' gets either sent back or killed. Her courage is buying us the time we need to set things right here. I know you know my daughter - the two of you were supposed to be roommates before all of this happened."

"Will you help me bring her back?"

Mel stands there in shock. completely silent for a few minutes. she knew about this alternate version from the attack, Mel had her theories as to how, but not the why. She fights the urge to cry, it won't do any good.

Mel steps closer to vai, she pulls out her device and gives her a quick scan, confirming her state. Why, You should have...no of course you wouldn't... Mel seems to be trying to go over the situation in her mind.

She can come back right? I mean she will come back, right. She takes a few more moments to clear her mind. to re-focus. saveing this girl is becoming a full time job anymore.

looking to Tamrin, lets do this...


male human monk 16

Master Hito leads the group across a long bridge spanning a huge chasam arriving at the main temple gates on the other side. in the skys about the temple airbenders practice thier flight, some with gliders and others using thier robes similar to the way Lang does.

Once across, several girls are there to greet everyone many are about the same age as lang. Hi, lang greeting him as he enters. covering thier faces slightly, trying to hide thier flushed cheeks.

Lang simply smiles and waves.

girls, please, you have studies to het to, run along now. Master Hito says shooing the girls away.

[b]Let me show you to where you will be staying. you will be seperated, boys in one building, girls, in another. there are facilities to bathe and change if you wish. Onace you had teh chance to relax and freshen up, Lunch will be served.Hito directs them to the approriate buildings.


Baboon

Back at the nesting area, Sun gathers the groups stuff that was left behind. recuiting several of his own animal friends to help.

He is sure to grab Midori's weapon pouch himself.

He quickly scurries across the bridge once everything is in order.

Sun slips into Lang's room and drops of the pouch.


Male Elven (reincarnated - originally Human) Fighter 5 / Wizard 10 / Arcane Gunslinger 10 / Arcane Gunmaster 5
Melody Waverider wrote:

Mel stands there in shock. completely silent for a few minutes. she knew about this alternate version from the attack, Mel had her theories as to how, but not the why. She fights the urge to cry, it won't do any good.

Mel steps closer to vai, she pulls out her device and gives her a quick scan, confirming her state. Why, You should have...no of course you wouldn't... Mel seems to be trying to go over the situation in her mind.

She can come back right? I mean she will come back, right. She takes a few more moments to clear her mind. to re-focus. saveing this girl is becoming a full time job anymore.

"She can be brought back, yes, Most importantly, she wants to come back - the only reason she isn't right now is to give us the best chance of fixing things."

Melody Waverider wrote:
looking to Tamrin, lets do this...

"'Though Hell should bar the way'..." he replies with a nod to her, then turns back to the others.

"Alright - you heard the lady, we're in hardware mode. You four get that device built and ready for action. Krays and I will keep an eye on the rift...and an ear out for our 'asset' in the field."

He leans over and kisses Vai on the forehead.

"You're coming home, sweetie. Just a little bit longer."


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death

Nods
"I can summon minions to watch the rift site, should be a back up in case technological means of observation fail."


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7

Ephebe appeared back in the room. She looked, quite frankly, awful. She was pale and she had circles under her eyes, a pretty rare circumstance since being made up partly of positive energy usually left her immune to any outward signs of exhaustion. She walked up to Aananda and handed her a data crystal.

"That's all the information. The location of the rift, readings on it, all the information about how to shield against artron energy and what the machine needs to do to be able to close the rift. You'll have to take it from here. This is all the help I can give you."


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death

::You alright?:: he asks with concern, casting restoration on her.


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7

Instead of having the expected effect, when Krays cast restoration on her Ephebe bent over double and started vomiting blood.

Krays:
The spell didn't fail, it appears to be working on her too well, to the point of causing harm.


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Mel was starting to gather whatever she thought she needed for the mission, (mostly analytical data aquired from the scan of Vai) when Ephebe is haveing problems.

while she has no idea of any magic or conversation, the vomitting of blood is most likely some indication of a problem.

Mel quickly decides it is time for a bio scan of Ephebe. but at the same time Artron energy levels, and unusal energy flows around her.


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death

::Wha...? I'm sorry! What do I need to do?! Are you too charged with positive energy?:: She can tell he feels horrible, and wants to fix it as quickly as possible, his concern blossoming into outright worry bordering on panic.


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Melody Waverider wrote:

Mel was starting to gather whatever she thought she needed for the mission, (mostly analytical data aquired from the scan of Vai) when Ephebe is haveing problems.

while she has no idea of any magic or conversation, the vomitting of blood is most likely some indication of a problem.

Mel quickly decides it is time for a bio scan of Ephebe. but at the same time Artron energy levels, and unusal energy flows around her.

Scan results:

Bio scan: She is a juvenile dragon/ young adult human/ something else Mel doesn't have a name for. She is suffering from positive energy poisoning, dehydration, and exhaustion. The positive energy seems to be coming primarily from herself.

Artron scan:
Mel's instruments aren't capable of taking readings that high. She shouldn't even be alive with that much artron exposure, yet it doesn't seem to harm her, and is somehow contained within her body such that it isn't harming anyone else.

Other energies: She also contains some other form of energy, partially psychic in nature, but also physically part of her. Similar to fire, but not fire.


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Krays wrote:
::Wha...? I'm sorry! What do I need to do?! Are you too charged with positive energy?:: She can tell he feels horrible, and wants to fix it as quickly as possible, his concern blossoming into outright worry bordering on panic.

::Yes, it's positive energy poisoning.:: She was in a great deal of pain and it took a lot of concentration for her to even say that much telepathically.


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Mel looks at the readings, interesting, she checks again, actually more than interesting. seems to me that if we don't close this rift soon we may have a second body on the table.

Mel starts to look for a connection between the rift and Ephebe.

the levels of Artron energy you are containing is exceeding dangerous levels, thats even more than I would be able to handle, and I can handle quite a bit.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

Arthur had gone to try to comfort melody before the teacher started coughing up blood and he stepped back what am I even doing here, I feel so useless, I don't know magic I'm not some time lord, whatever the hell that is, I'm just a human with some fancy toys.... And people are dieing....


Female [Classified] Bard 16 / [classified] 16

Arthur, if you say something to Mel, she wants you to stick around, especially when it comes to fabricating the device, and some shield for Mel.

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

oh he will, it's minor anxietity attack for all this happening around someone used to doing little else but partying


Male Kobold (Adult Black dragon) Gestalt Sorceror/Oracle Necromancer; Champion of Death

::Alright, Love...I'll...try to balance it out...::
An oily black fog rolls out from the hems of his robe in a wave, in all directions, but parts around everyone but Ephebe.

Channel negative energy w/selective channel...a small bit, at first to see if it helps.


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7

Ephebe stopped vomiting once the negative energy hit her. She sat on the floor, totally spent.

"I don't suppose anyone has any water?" she asked hoarsely. "Ugh. I need a shower too. The smell alone....good thing Asch isn't here."

"Before anyone freaks out, I can't die from artron energy. So no extra bodies. Sorry about the dramatic mess. It took a long time to get all that info and I kinda overdid the magic...oops."

Dark Archive

Male Human (half forged) 11 invincable iron man/11 generator

"Uh don't people normally feel deuriously good from positive energy poisoning... And then explode? Never heard of anyone with these symptoms from that"


Imagefemale weredragon (amethyst) gestalt Soulknife17/oracle10/divine gunslinger7
Arthur Barren wrote:
"Uh don't people normally feel deuriously good from positive energy poisoning... And then explode? Never heard of anyone with these symptoms from that"

"I'm a genetically modified anomaly who is partially made up of positive energy...the general rules don't apply. Besides, that's a mistaken belief anyways. More often positive energy poisoning results in out of control cell growth that kills the body in very painful ways."

69,901 to 69,950 of 78,391 << first < prev | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | 1402 | 1403 | 1404 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales of Agartha: the Avalon Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.