OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


2,951 to 3,000 of 3,959 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret waits for the ladies to do the talking while he tries to see if someone is in the cage


There doesn't appear to be anyone in the cage. In fact, it looks like it can be opened from the inside, so it's a pretty poor excuse for a cage.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Following Garret's example, Fera keeps silent and waits for the glib tongues of his companions to talk their way past these guards. He does his best to look like an evil cultist, to support their ruse.

Bluff, Aid whoever: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Well, that'll certainly be helpful.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia approaches the closest one, openly rolling her eyes at their display of fear. "You really think that" she sneers, pointing at the cage for emphasis "will be enough to keep it all away giorgo?"

Lets gamble; if my approach is completely off target, prepare to see our stealth get blown away.


The man looks stricken and nearly jumps out of his skin. "Ma'am? That's just the lift downstairs, ma'am." His eyes narrow. "Wait, ain't ya'll cultists? Shouldn't you know that?"

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

lol!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Bluff: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

"Well, of COURSE it is the lift down.." Mikail bursts out, giving the men his best evil Glare. "She was being facetious. Now, time is wasting, and you are in our way here.."

With that, he attempts to push his way through to the lift. If he makes it, he stands beside the open cage door and gestures deferentially. "My Lady?"


The thug looks mollified and nods vigorously as he steps back to let you go wherever you wish. "Sure, sir, ma'am, of course, of course!"

Small chips of gold leaf cover the floor here, flaked off from the once-gilded gate of a cage-like elevator, which hangs over a dark shaft.

You can all cram into this elevator, though it will be tight quarters! Anything you want to do before you descend into the darkness?

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret gets into the elevator

Nothing from me

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras rolls his yellow eyes discreetly as their cover is nearly blown, then moves to join the others in the elevator.

No prep for me, let’s get to it!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia follows suit, taking a page from her grandmother's book and cackling wildly.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Yeesh, sorry AGAIN. Work upped my hours and the longer days are wiping me out.

Zora knows that her own skill with words lies much more in making people evaluate their life (and afterlife) choices than in spinning lies. She gives a fractional smile and nod at Mikhail's quick thinking, and piles in with the others, tightly as it may be...

Ferabras still has some freedom of movement on him (hopefully); I will cast daylight on a copper coin and put the coin in my pouch so it's ready to be drawn quickly if I need it (but isn't lighting us up like a strobe right now).


The cage begins descending with a jerk into the unlighted depths of the House. It stops about 100' down, and you recognize you're quite deep under Korvosa.

Wispy spiderwebs hang like curtains along this tunnel’s width, their bottoms stained from wicking dirty water from the slippery floor below.

A long corridor in front of you slopes gently downward. You have the disconcerting feeling of being watched.


You start moving down the corridor, seeing a faint light as you get farther in. The feeling of being watched intensifies and the water, which is steadily rising, gets to the tops of your feet.

Suddenly a large spider appears in front of you and behind you! This large spider-like monster has an eerie, humanoid face surrounded by a shaggy mane of fur.

They shriek loudly and attack!

Bite vs Ferabras FF: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 6) + 7 = 16 damage and Fort save vs Poison! If it hits, it tries to grab! Grab: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19

Bite vs Zora FF: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 2) + 7 = 11 damage and Fort save vs Poison! If it hits, it tries to grab! Grab: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Mikail: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Garret: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Big Spiders: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Round 1:
Spiders!
Mikail, Garret, Karnhia, Ferabras, Zora

The spider in front attacks Garret! Bite vs Garret FF: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 6) + 7 = 18 damage and Fort save vs Poison! If it hits, it tries to grab! Grab: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

The spider behind tries to keep a hold of Zora! Grapple: 1d20 + 16 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 16 + 5 = 29 and deals bite damage if it does! Bite!: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 6) + 7 = 15 damage and Fort vs Poison!

Heroes are up!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

With a shriek, Mikail nearly jumps out of his skin as the spiders attack and grab for his companions and friends. With another cry, he rips his rapier from its sheath and drives forward. As he does, his visage changes.. shifts.. a fox lunges in, biting and snapping on the heels of his rapier!

Rapier: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Dmg: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

The spider’s fangs bounce harmlessly off Ferabras’ armor! He returns the favor, counterattacking with blade and bite! As he strikes, he calls out to his companions, ”Any idea what these things are?“

Full attack. What sort of Knowledge check applies here?

+1 Greatsword, PA: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 12 - 2 = 16
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (2, 6) + 8 + 6 = 22

+1 Greatsword, PA, iterative: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 2 = 23
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (4, 4) + 8 + 6 = 22

Bite attack, secondary, PA: 1d20 + 9 - 5 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 5 - 2 = 8
Bite damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Knowledge Arcana!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Fort one, antitoxin: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 5 = 18
Fort two, antitoxin: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 5 = 29

Zora is taken quite off guard by the fierce arachnid attack, and gasps bloodily as poison gets injected into her body by the vicious fangs. "Please assist," she says feebly to her allies, while drawing her wand in order to mitigate some of the worst of the harm.

Swift action to pop CLW wand, std to use it

Heal: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"Stop that" Garret yells as the creature tries to hit him. Seeing the eight legs he knows that tripping such a creature is likely quite hard. He shrugs and starts launching punches and kicks

Damage counts as magic, cold iron and silver
Flurry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Flurry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Flurry: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 5 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Garret and Ferabras hit about half the time, dealing nasty damage to the spider-person-hybrid. It hisses in pain and anger, speaking in a dark tongue!

Zora fights off the poison and heals a bit back. Mikail's rapier hits true, but the eastern spider still holds Zora!

Karnhia!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia looks from one creature the other, eyes wide , but not so horrified that she cannot begins to chant, the Varisian words rolling off her tongue as power crystallizes in mid-air.

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23

"Libertate."

Zora, you can attempt to escape using Escape Artist at a +2! That's Liberating command, and Karnhia would have used that immediate action as soon as that grapple hit.

Going to need to know if Boneshaker would work on that thing before I make up my mind on what spell to use.


It's a phase spider! Two more bits of information!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Resistances and Immunities?


None of either!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Now insects and arachnoids have exoskeletons. I have boneshaker which applies to a creature with skeletons. Would boneshaker work on our good friends?


I'd say, yes. Although the one in front is pretty close to dead, but the one in back is still healthy!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Given I already used my swift in that round through the wonkiness of PBP time, if the GM's willing you can hold that liberating command until another round though, uh, I honestly IDK if it's worth your while. I've got an ACP of a -3, so on a natural 20 your liberating command only gets me to a 19. And since it's a skill check, nat 20s don't succeed. I appreciate the though!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

One way or another, Fera is going after the one that’s got Zora. Does Karnhia know if the spiders are evil? They sure look it in the picture!

If it’s possible for Mikail to tumble past the spider, so Fera can get into position, that would be a fine thing.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |
Our Mysterious Benefactor wrote:
I'd say, yes. Although the one in front is pretty close to dead, but the one in back is still healthy!

I thought Mikail's rapier hit??

Ferabras wrote:
If it’s possible for Mikail to tumble past the spider, so Fera can get into position, that would be a fine thing.

Certainly!! Provided the things dont grapple me, that would be the best play for everyone, adding 3d6 for each of my attacks.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I'll wait on a yay or nay from the GM then Zora, as having my swift would make things interesting for that spider.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3
Karnhia Doherni wrote:
I'll wait on a yay or nay from the GM then Zora...

What answer are you waiting on, Karnhia? He said that he thought boneshaker would work (it was a quick 'I'd say, yes'), was there something else you were awaiting an answer on?


Yes, boneshaker will work. Mikail, you hit, but it's still got enough HP to be lively! And yes, if you want to hold the liberating command, that's fine since I haven't adjudicated it yet.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I was waiting on the liberating command issue, as it would consume my swift which I use for my gun. But then I realized, I cannot use my gun in conjunction with that spell. That was smart of me.

"Oasele și chitina, fragile și slabe, prăbușesc te!" cants Karnhia, as her gun begins to glow with barely contained power while her left hand traces an elaborate pattern in mid-air.

I'll sacrifice a liberating command to give the gun an additional +1

She points the gun at the creature threatening, nay, hurting Zora. "Înapoi la păianjen!" she spits, passing the barrel through as if to shatter her delicate, imaginary artwork.

Fortitude DC 17 for half: 6d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 3, 5, 3, 6) = 27


Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 The spider shakes, but doesn't seem to take all the damage. Still it drops Zora as a free action!

Round 2:
Spiders!
Mikail, Garret, Karnhia, Ferabras, Zora

The western spider, dripping blood, fades from view and is not seen again! The eastern spider dives at Mikail and bites!
Bite vs Mikail: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (1, 4) + 7 = 12 damage and Fort save vs Poison and a Grab attempt: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30!

Heroes are up!

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34

Garret attempts to get to the other side of the spider, but is held back by a vicious bite to his head. Not afraid he tries again and this time succeeds

I assume the 23 is a failure at CMD +5, so I used a second move action for another attempt. First one provokes


The first does fail, the second succeeds!

The spider bites at Garret! Bite vs Garret: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 3) + 7 = 16 damage plus Fort Save and Grab attempt: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera, knowing he isn’t nimble enough to get past the spider, waits for Mika to attempt it. ”Get around that thing if you can, Mika, so I can get at it too!“

Or Zora could withdraw, if she’s so inclined.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"Missed me!" Garret laughs as he tumbles between the eight legs of the disgusting spider.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

Mikail also tries to dive between the spiders legs, but cant seem to make it on the first attempt. Gathering himself for another attempt, he fakes left, darts right, and tumbles right under the beast. Reaching his feet, he starts waving his rapier about, trying to draw the creature so that Farebras can get in a good swing.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"Nicely done, Mika and Garret!" Ferabras exclaims, hustling up to the remaining spider and bringing his blade crashing down - on the floor!

Move action to get into position, standard action to miss!

+1 Greatsword, PA, Flank: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 13
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 8 + 6 = 20

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret high fives Mikail as he also tumbles underneath the spider and then groans when Ferabras decides to hit the ground.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Sorry, been on the road all day!

Zora hurriedly takes a short step away from the spider's maw, retrieves a different wand, and casts bless on the party with it.

"Thank you for your quick work. That was painful," she says, looking paler than normal.


Mika and Garret manuever into place, while Ferabras swings at the spider and misses as it skitters back. Zora blesses the lot of them!

Karhnia?


Karhnia, bump!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia grits her teeth as around the barrel of the gun the temperature drops further and further. "Let the winds of the Storval bring forth my retribution. Gheață și zăpadă pentru a-ți strânge oasele!" she exclaims, levels the gun up and lets loose.

Snowball vs Touch (Point-Blank): 1d20 + 2 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 7 + 1 = 18
Damage: 5d6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6, 1, 4, 2) + 1 = 17


Karnhia's point blank blast hits the spider-thing hard and knocks it backward. It hisses and disappears into the ether, not re-appearing!

Combat over!

Low chanting comes from deeper in the tunnel, where lights flicker dimly. The water seems to have stabilized at about ankle height.

Creeping forward, you see the room at the end in its glory! A wrought iron framework supporting thick glass panels creates an imposing dome, though sediment from the dirty harbor above blocks most of the light that might otherwise stream into this underwater chamber. From the apex of the dome hangs a gigantic fossilized spider, which swings from a thick rope of roughly woven, silver silk.

About two dozen cultists are here. Half of them seem to be sleeping on raised platforms around the edge of the room, the other half are helping to hoist cocooned forms up to hang by the huge spider-idol. A woman in more elaborate robes supervises the scene.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail nods grimly and swishes his bushy tail from one side to the other in a decisive flick of annoyance. He raises his eyes to the newcomers as his ruse comes to light waiting for their response.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"This seems to be it, let's take that woman down quickly"


The cult leader, the woman in question, looks over at you and nods. She walks toward you, making strange quick gestures with her hands.

What do you do?

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Well alrighty then..

Mikail looks in alarm as the woman begins moving towards them, then magically fades from sight.

GM.. are we still down the hall or are we clustered at the door. If we are clustered at the door, Mikail will move into the room and to the left under his Vanish spell. If we are still down the hall, double move to the square just to the left inside the door.

2,951 to 3,000 of 3,959 << first < prev | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.