OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


2,901 to 2,950 of 3,959 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret quickly refreshes his protective spells before the heroes enter the outhouse. When he hears the sound of chitinous feet he attempts to hide in the shadows

Stealth: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32
Expending a charge of Mage armor


Garret fortifies with Vitamin MA and slips into the shadows. Anyone else want to prep before heavy chitinous foot/clawsteps get here?

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I do have a question. From the description, it sounds like we are progressing down this long pathway underground, which does not seem to branch out, nor does it appear to have a major bend in it. I have lightning bolt prepared, and it goes out 120 feet. Could I cast it and catch whatever it is in the narrow passageway?

Otherwise Kharnia will use some of that vermin repellent if that's ok with the others.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

(Zora takes an antitoxin as they enter the underground passage.) In the claustrophobic underground, she takes up a position near the back, and when the sound of clicking incoming becomes audible, she frowns and draws a wand. "The blessing of Pharasma upon us all..."

I'll cast bless, and I at least have no problems letting Karnhia try a pre-emptive fry :)


A lightning bolt seems well-suited to the long narrow tunnel you're in. Of course, there might be a more mundane response... You are standing on broken jars of vermin repellent. The cultists must have come past here frequently and they clearly did not kill the spiders each time. Plus you did find vermin repellent in the gang's store room. Garret has it in his bag.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I guess it depends on whether my fellow party members feel more cautious and less prone to violence than Karnhia.=, and stay her hand.
Also, could you remove GM Upaynao from this campaign?


I cannot because I don't have control of the thread. I've sent multiple emails to Paizo to get transferred control and it has done me no good.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Weird, I sent the one and the transferred it to me without any fuss.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

I recently had a campaign transferred to me, but customer service acknowledged they had (have?) a backlog.

"Let's use those vermin repellants we found. Looking at all these broken jars here it is needed."


I think I've gotten lost in the backlog, because over the course of the three years (I think) I've been GMing in this thread, I've tried three times and had no luck.

Garret distributes the vermin repellant and you slather it over yourselves. Just in time, it seems, as two human-sized spiders crawl closer out of the darkness! Their mandibles clack, but smelling the foul aroma, they retreat into the shadows and allow you to pass by unmolested!

400 feet of cramped, dim tunnel lie ahead. While there are many roughly hewn and makeshift exits from the tunnel that open into various hovels along the wall, the entrance to the cult’s lair is more elaborate, with a torchlit stone staircase that ascends some 15 feet and terminates at an iron portcullis. Tracks on the ground indicate that this is the most-used exit from the tunnels.

Now would be a good time for any preparation before we enter... THE HOUSE ON HOOK STREET!

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

GM, my barkskin lasts for 70 minutes each and I applied two since the start. Any clue how much time I have left?


The walk through the tunnels would only have taken about 5 minutes, so you're good for 65 minutes.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

I'll assume the 7 minute shield of faith I put up is gone, but would freedom of movement still be up on Ferabras? (70 minutes, cast back at the battle on docks)


Let's say it has 20 minutes left.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

My deathwatch is still up then; I'm good to proceed.

Zora walks with her wand of blessing in one hand, her shield in the other, and spear slung over her back... and definitely letting the others walk in front.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail quails against the wall of the tunnel as the giant spiders come into view.. before someone jogs his elbow and reminds him of the repellent! He quickly slathers it on and gives a heavy sigh of relief as the spiders finally turn away.

Reaching the end of the tunnel, he leans against the wall as the team works out a battle plan.
"I am out of Haste scrolls, but I still have 4 castings of Displacement but it doesn't last all that long. I can sneak ahead and see what I can scout out, with the rest of you coming behind once you're ready."

I think I have one or two uses of Vanish still for the day, as well as a potion of invisibility.


Mikail slides forward, but the portcullis bars his further entry. Through the portcullis you can see the room.

Two velvet curtains tied back with filthy gold cord reveal an iron portcullis cast with a webbed motif. Cobwebs drape the forms of two carved wooden mannequins dressed as robed cultists, which flank each side of the portcullis. You can see a winch in the NE corner of the room.

Map is now updated.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"Mikail, can you try to unlock that portcullis?"

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia steps up, saying "I can cast the hasting spell you speak of kaer vulpe. And maybe I can deal with this. Me, or Riddywhipple. What say you?"

Could Riddywhipple sneak in between the bars?

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail looks over the portcullis for a moment, tongue hanging out from his mouth as he pulls his tools from his pouch and gets to work.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

If that is enough to unlock it..
Satisfied, he slips the tools away and moves quietly into the room, eyes roving between the two doors and the contents of the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


The portcullis clicks open and MIkail slips in! The two carved mannequins clad in cult robes hold one hard up toward the portcullis, almost like they're waiting for a high five.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras watches a bit nervously as Mikail slips past traps and locks, as his little friend has had more than a few close calls in their time traveling together. Still, he seems to be on a roll here. Let’s just hope his luck holds.

”I fear we’re about to get yet another chance for statues to come alive and attack us,“ he offers to the group as he moves into the room, ”perhaps I should provide them with another target.“

Hey all, I’m back! Can’t edit the map at the moment, could someone put me up front near the statues?

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Adjusted Fera to stand beside me at the portcullis, with Riddywhipple basically perched on our shoulders if allowed. I figured he is a tiny creature so could share a square with a friendly.

So very tempted to just give them a high five.. I know I shouldn't but I don't know how long I can resist.. LMAO

Mikail gives the team a grin and turns back to the room as the portcullis slides up. He looks over the two mannequins, concerned about the possibility of traps and surprises. He examines them closely, looking for anything amiss.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Huh.. lovely..

If he sees nothing, he carefully stalks forward to the side door.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"Those are some weird mannequins." Garret comments as he squizes past Ferabras and examines them

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

"I think somebody just liked them"


The hands of the mannequins look worn, as if they've been touched often. The rest of the mannequins look normal, untouched.

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Riddywhipple flies up to the mannequin to the right, looking quizzically at it's hands.

Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia steps up carefully. "Be careful Dragul meu. Mannequins are tailor's gear. Not drugged fools."

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"Ah, I see! They are probably good luck charms or something like that. I'll play!" and Garret gives them a high five, jumping up to reach the hand.

..... what have I done?


Garret feels a strange lightening of the air as he touches the hands of the mannequins. He gets the sense that he has avoided something for himself, but not for the others; maybe this has to be done for each person?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Assuming Garret conveys this sense he has:

Fera grunts worriedly as Garret leaps up and slaps hands with the mannequins, muttering to himself, "He'll be as bad as Mika soon..." Nevertheless, he moves up next to the halfling and touches the hands of each of the mannequins.

Disappearing down the PaizoCon rabbit hole soon, see you all on the other side!


Vaya con queso, Fera!

Ferabras also feels the odd sense of foreboding lift! At this point, I assume everyone touches the hands of the mannequins? If you don't, call it out.

Now that you're in the room, you have a better sense of it. The compound’s entrance hall stores the necessary ceremonial paraphernalia
for visiting worshipers to don before descending to the temple below. The room’s wood-paneled walls are covered in hooks, from which hang dozens of the cult’s olive green robes. A rack holds 8 silvered spider's leg sickles. Unopened crates sit below it. Two doors lead out, one to the south and one to the west.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Ugh, sorry AGAIN for the quiet. And I might have touched them if you hadn't, Garret. ;)

Zora wordlessly observes the others, arching brows above her blank eyes, but also in turn touches the hands...

In the rooms beyond, she murmurs a prayer and then turns slowly around, checking for magic-- both on the sickles, robes, doors, et al., and also on the statues they just passed. It might be useful after all to know precisely what they've gained protection from.

"....hm. There are enough robes here we might pose as cultists," she observes drily. "Though some in our number might object to such a gambit. Of course, we needn't all go that way. Those of us who are comfortable donning the guises could pretend to hold the others prisoner." It's impossible to tell if Zora is making a joke or not, given her deadpan delivery.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia, rubbing her hands together thoughtfully after having placed them in those of the mannequins shrugs. "Holding a prisoner attracts attention dragul meu. We have already touched the mannequins, we might as well don their clothing and wield their weapons, at least for now. But I will say this: we Varisians have an expression. "If you wear the servant's clothes and do his chores, do not be surprised when the master's words come to take meaning in your heart." We should be careful not to place ourselves too far in this cult's dark god's... attention."

She nonetheless begins looking through the robes for one that would fit her and a concealed Riddywhipple.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"I wonder if they have one in my size" Garret starts riffling through the robes to see if there is one in his size.


None of the robes are small, but a small enough medium sized one can be rolled up to fit!


Okay, so the idea is to dress up as cultists and move further inward? If that's the case, then I will handwave a few of the rooms with narration until we reach conflict. But I want to verify the plan before I go further.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail touches the statues hands like everyone else does, then passes into the room. Seeing Garret perusing the robes, he gives an exclamation. "Hey! Great Idea, Garret! Maybe with all of this, we can sneak in and see whats going on and get a drop on them before they realize anything!" Suddenly his face falls as he turns towards Ferabras.

"So.. I know this isn't exactly going to be easy for you, big guy.. but its not like you are wearing the holy symbol. Playing dress up shouldn't be too bad, right? I mean.. think of it this way; shutting down this cult will help the innocents out there."

As he talks, he picks out a robe that looks like it might fit and grabs a sickle before tossing a larger robe towards the big teifling. Almost as an afterthought, he moves over to the crates and peers inside.


The crates contain mundane items such as folded vestments, a dozen torches, and 6 pints of lantern oil.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia nods in agreement. "Not disguising ourselves could mean some run with their drug."

Is it possible for us to take a twenty on disguise self? We have multiple people here who can vouch for how effective the disguise is prior to putting it to the test.


You're not currently under a time pressure, but you also don't know how much time you have before cultists show up. I'd say you can 10 but not 20. Unless you want to retreat out of the house to somewhere you know to be safe? Then you could take 20.

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"As I recall, Mika, this is not the first time we have donned the robes - or the masks - of a cult in order to put an end to its evil," Fera responds thoughtfully. "While I do not feel that the ends justify the means in all cases, it seems that wearing these robes does harm to no one, and removing this cult's evil from the world does a great deal of good. So, on balance, this is a good act indeed."

He nods in agreement with Karnhia's assessment, offering his thoughts in return, "I have no delusions that I could confront the dark god worshiped by this cult and survive, but I will face any of the god's earthly servitors - and have no fear that I would be lured into their foul worship."

He catches the robe thrown by Mikail, slipping it over his shoulders and shifting it to be sure it does not get in the way of drawing his blade.

Back from PaizoCon, where we (my son and I and some friends) won the trivia contest after five years of trying!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Nice! Can I mine your brain for Golarion lore? Also, ten is fine unless people object to it.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3
Karnhia Doherni wrote:
Nice! Can I mine your brain for Golarion lore? Also, ten is fine unless people object to it.

As long as you don't mind if the answers actually come from my son. Kid is 16 and a walking Golaripedia.


Okay, disguises it is!

Mikail checks the door to the west. The floor in this chamber has almost totally collapsed, forming a jagged ledge around the room’s
perimeter that seems held up only by sheets of dusty webs. You can see skittering forms in the webs.

He closes this, figuring that combat would spoil the cultist disguise. He moves to the south door, opening it slowly. The scent of stale smoke permeates this crossroads of stairwells and hallways. A moth-eaten rug stretches before a fireplace surrounded by a beautifully carved mantle and an ornate but unstocked bar. A heavily adorned staircase in the room’s northeast corner descends into darkness below, opposite a long hall with a staircase that spirals up to the floor above. Mikail can hear the sound of voices, one telling a story involving a drunken man, a minotaur and carnal activities. The other voices guffaw as he hits the punchline, "So THAT'S where the milk came from!"

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret looks at the others and then towards the staircase. He whispers "Up or down?

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

I am going to assume from the description that the stairway up is less adorned than the one below. If this is not so, let me know please!

Mikail turns back and whispers his findings to the rest of the group. "I think we should take the stairway down.. Evil things live in darkness, and that stairway seems more ornate than just a way to get to the basement.."

If the group agrees, he will lead the way.

Sneak: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24
Peek: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 Another +4 to hear conversation or to find hidden object

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"Makes sense to me," Ferabras replies to Mikail. "Though I hope our disguises are good, as we'll have to get pretty close to the jokers down the hall to get to the fancy staircase."

Fera pats his hilt again to be sure he can find it amongst the robes, then gives Mika a moment's head start before following along. He whispers quietly to Garret, "How is it that you are small, yet manage to not sneak your way right into trouble like Mika? I don't mean to generalize, just looking to understand the little fellow."

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"Halflings tend to be lucky" Garret answers before he sneaks of after Mikail

Stealth: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

I'm still here, honestly!

Zora is fine with the downward stairwell, but doesn't remotely attempt stealth. Though she does follow her own suggestion of donning one of the robes, and stays at the back. She dislikes having her holy symbol covered by the disguise, but can hardly complain given the circumstances.


You slip by the cultists, who give you a nod of greeting, but don't take any more notice of you.

This room hosts an impressive carved wooden stairway that descends from above. A comfortable fireplace flickers without warmth, and a moth-eaten rug hosts equally moth-eaten furniture. Rotting frames filled with tattered canvas cover the walls. The looming stone facade of the Old Wall comprises the room’s western wall, and a strange cagelike structure is built into the northwest corner.

Four men, dressed much like the enforcer thugs you fought in Greeley's den, are loitering here, sharpening knives and playing cards. They look bored, and a little spooked, starting at the sound of feet coming down the stairs.

2,901 to 2,950 of 3,959 << first < prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.