OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


2,801 to 2,850 of 3,959 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Sorry to check out for a bit, had an emergency root canal yesterday! Today: ouch.

Will, DC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Seconds before Garret shreds the frog demon, the creature's spit hits Fera full in the face. He raises a hand to wipe off the disgusting goo, then stares at his hand in fascination as it seems to grow smaller and smaller and fade into the distance. With a puzzled groan, Ferabras crashes to the ground, asleep!

Not sure how long it takes the mob to form, whether I'd still be asleep or not, and whether I can be awakened by a helpful Pathfinder.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Ooooghhh re root canal *wince*

Zora moves to shake Ferabras awake, her blank white eyes fixed on the crowd.

"Will you be slaves to your addiction even to the gate of death?" she asks, her voice carrying out over the crowd.

"Greeley promised Shiver to these men too." Zora helps one of the water-logged addicts to his feet. "It was a lie: he merely wished to use them, to hold us while this monster drowned both us AND them. Why do you think Greeley will deal more fairly with you? There are many of you. Do you think he has enough Shiver for all of you? Or is he simply using you, knowing he won't have to pay corpses?

"Even if you do as you are told, there is no Shiver for you. And even if he gave you the Shiver, there is no peace for you. You will only crave it again, and again, and again, until its grip on you destroys your bodies as well as your minds. And then you will stand, each and every one of you, before Pharasma."

Zora turns fully to the crowd, gesturing at the simple wooden spiral that hangs from her neck. "Take it from one who knows: there is no Shiver to be found, in the Boneyard.

"Go home. All of you. You have this chance to be something other than slaves to your sickness. Take it."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19 POOPY PANTS. I refuse to waste that speech, I'll use my reroll +GM stars

I SAID DIPLOMACY: 1d20 + 18 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 18 + 4 = 42 ......worth it.


Damn. Good speechifying.

The mob seems to pause in their mobbing, listening to the pale cleric's words that ring with hard truth. There's a lot of muttering and murmuring, but the mob just sort of disperses, as individuals slink off to rethink their lives. In a few moments the pier and docks are quiet, just the sound of gulls and the rhythmic sound of nets being folded in the distance.

So, what now?

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

"Well done" comments Karnhia as she steps up besides the cleric. "I can only put one giorgo at a time to sleep. Speaking of which..."

Turning back towards the sleeping paladin, the Varisian gets down to her knees, and grabs onto his head to place it on her lap. Caressing the handsome visage with the tip of her nails, she leans over and blows into his ear. "Wake up now, demonul-născut" she whispers softly, softly shaking him awake.

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Riddywhipple lands on Ferabras' chest and uses his innate power of Ghost Sound, mimicking a dragon's roar. Which to the trained ear, may sound more like a mix between a mountain lion's roar and that of a bear, but Riddywhipple does not let ignorance of a true dragon's roar get in the way of things.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora nods politely to Karnhia's compliment. "The goddess has seen enough death in this city so far, I think. Let us go before the braver members of the mob have second thoughts. Is he waking?"

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras stirs a little when Karnhia lifts his head, but settles down quite contentedly in her lap, a surprisingly gentle smile crossing his otherwise fierce face as she strokes his forehead. He does not wake when she whispers in his ear, such is the power of the demon's effect on him. When Riddywhipple alights on his chest and lets loose the roar of some sort of wild creature, however, Ferabras jolts awake, sitting bolt upright and startling the fairy dragon into flight! The tiefling's clawed fingers flail about and he bares his obsidian teeth, ready to return to a fight that has already been ended by his halfling companion.

"Wha...?" he says, his confusion robbing him of any ability to be more articulate. Looking up at his companions as they stand around him, Fera observes, "I believe I missed something. My apologies for lying down on the job. Is everyone all right?"

Dark Archive RPG Superstar 2015 Top 16

"We are well," Zora says simply. "The demon struck you with something. --is everyone well? I can heal any wounds, if necessary."

Anyone down HP? Er, besides myself, I got tagged in that fight, didn't I.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

”Only my pride is injured,“ Ferabras says to Zora as he gets to his feet and collects his blade. ”It seems Greeley laid out quite a welcome for us here. What kind of shiver dealer can arrange for a demon and an elemental to appear? Just what are we dealing with? And how do we find him now?“

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia chuckles at Ferabras' words. "I do not know what we are dealing with, but that man is likely beneath the red oliphant. Maybe returning to the Rook's Roost might help. Or we could ask around in general. But the Roost might give more than just the information we are seeking" she says, smoothing her skirts over as she gets back up.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"But what is that red oliphant? Is it something these addicts have seen in their dreams?"


Apologies, a late season cold hit my hard over the weekend and knocked me out. I'm moving but still fuzzy.

Knowledge Local or Diplomacy to gather information on this red oliphant!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Sorry to hear it, DM!

Fera wonders briefly if the 'red oliphant' could somehow be a jab at him, as he lays a hand on his broad nose on his red-skinned face. No, that doesn't make sense. And if I had this Greeley near me, he'd be dead.

He assists Zora in asking around to see what they can learn about this crimson pachyderm.

Auto-assist to Aid Zora in Diplomacy.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Realizing she's the only one hurt, and that there's something ironic about that, Zora quirks a grim smile before touching herself with a wand she carries for such mundane moments.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Stupid wand. I'm down -2, I'll leave it at that for now.

"Mm, yes, it is time to once again 'put an ear to the ground', yes?"

Looking to see any stragglers from the group -- or those who might have watched warily from windows or doorways at the mob while not being part of it-- Zora once again calls Pharasma's power to suffuse her words. With Ferabras at her side lending his own presence, she sets out to do some talkin'. 'Bout a red oliphant.

Red oliphants, green pigs... my games lately have been very zoological.

Diplomacy, with enhanced diplo and Feraid: 1d20 + 18 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 18 + 2 + 2 = 25

"Sir? Ma'am? We're seeking to see a man about an oliphant..."


You ask a passing dock worker, who grins when you ask. "Aye, 'tis a Night Market landmark — high on the wall of a towering building is a faded depiction of a large tusked and smiling oliphaunt that once advertised a tavern. 'Tisn't a tavern there any longer, but the mural remains. Look up high and you'll spot it straightaway." Heading to the Night Market, sure enough, you spot it, a faded painting now mostly gone. Under the sign are two windows, through which you spot a furtive face peering out, almost like a lookout. Th only door into the building you see is located in a narrow alleyway.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

”Well, no time like the present,“ Ferabras observes as they reach the night market and find the red oliphant at last. He pats the hilt of his sword and asks, ”Any objections to my giving that door a knock?“

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"Ferabras, could you use my wand on me? Seems Zora is a bit preoccupied with hers" Garret asks before they move to the Night Market

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

- - -At the Night Market - - -

"By all means, but do not fall asleep again." he answers Ferabras.


New Map Up!

The door opens at Ferabras' knock, swinging inside with a loud rusty creaking. The door opens to expose a hidden courtyard hosting rusty wrought-iron chairs, a half-rotted table, and lots of trash. A partially covered wooden spiral staircase climbs for 3 stories up and an outhouse sits against the western wall, which abuts the huge stone wall that forms a part of the Old Wall which encircles this part of Old Korvosa. Four men look up from chatting and throwing dice in the courtyard. They have the hard cold looks of hired thugs and bear the scars to prove it.

"Private. Property. Get out." One of them says in a clipped voice, putting his hand on a small compact crossbow hanging loaded on his belt.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Happy to heal Garret.

Though Fera is still a bit embarrassed to have been asleep in the middle of a fight, he’s got the good grace to laugh at himself as Garret pokes fun at him.

Once the party steps through the door below the red oliphant, Ferabras eyes the men inside a moment before speaking. ”You’re going to want to take your hand off that,“ he says simply, gesturing with his chin at the man’s crossbow, though with little hope of avoiding a fight. ”We’re here to see Greeley.“


"Oh, in that case..." the man drawls... and draws!

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Mikail: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Garret: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Foe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Round 1:
Mikail and Garret and Karnhia
Foes!
Ferabras and Zora

Surprise Round!
The four men all draw their crossbows and fire at Ferabras!
Quick Draw vs Ferabras FF: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 for 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + (5, 2) = 9 damage!
Quick Draw vs Ferabras FF: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 for 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + (3, 1) = 7 damage!
Quick Draw vs Ferabras FF: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 for 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + (2, 1) = 6 damage!
Quick Draw vs Ferabras FF: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 for 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + (4, 1) = 7 damage!

The volley of bolts ding off the paladin's thick armor, making the mens' intentions very clear!

Round 1: Mikail, Garret and Karnhia are up!


Bump?

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Trip: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30
Stomp: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Garret rushes in and knocks the man to his left down, followed by a nasty kick "You're next" he says to the man in front of him

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Posting for Mikhail

Rapier in hand, Mika darts into the room and stabs at the guard on the ground!

Move action to get into flank with Garret, Standard to stab!

Rapier attack, flank: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 2 = 23 Does not include AC penalty for prone target
Damage + sneak attack: 1d6 + 6 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 6 + (1, 1, 6) = 19


The first fellow goes down and with a hurk, is stabbed and stomped, albeit nonlethally. His eyes roll up in his head and he's out!

Karnhia!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Sorry, I've been a piss poor PbP GM and player these past couple months. I'm trying to rectify it as much as I can, but RL is going to be a handful for at least a few more weeks.

Related, but not urgent: how long since we approached the addicts in the dump by the docks?

Kharnia steps on in, and looks into the nearest ruffian's eyes. "Dormi, șobolan giorgo"

Sleep hex, DC 19

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

"Well, that went wonderously wrong! But wait till we wander into their wanton arms! They'll really wish they went along!" comments Riddywhipple as he zooms on over the man still standing against Mikhail and Garret.

Double move to place Riddywhipple in a flank.


Will vs Slumber: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 The nearest thug to Karhnia suddenly drops to the ground, snoring. His buddy looks down at him in horror.

The ruffian by Garret drops his crossbow, draws a sap and attacks!
Sap vs Garret: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 NL damage!

The northernmost thug reloads his crossbow with a quick motion and fires at Karhia! Crossbow vs K: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 for 1d4 ⇒ 1 damage! Fort Save DC 12 vs Poison! 1 Wis and 1 Con damage!

Ferabras and Zora are up!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera rushes headlong into the room at the only guard left unchallenged, cutting at him! As he gets close, he says, ”You might want to think about throwing down that little toy you’re shooting at me with.“

Charge!

+1 Greatsword, PA, Charge: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 - 2 + 2 = 20
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (2, 5) + 8 + 6 = 21

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Seeing that things look well in hand, Zora merely draws a wand and calls on the blessings of the gods. Maybe gods a little more altruistic than Pharasma.

Casting bless, 1 minute


Zora's blessing rolls over the group, while Ferabras cuts the northern most thug like a hot knife through butter! He looks down to see many of his internal organs spilling onto the ground. His eyes start to glaze with shock!

Round 2:
Mikail and Garret and Karnhia
Foes!
Ferabras and Zora

Mikail, Garret and Karnhia are up! Only the one between Garret and Riddy is still fighting; one is down, one is sleeping and Ferabras' fellow is bleeding freely onto the ground, fated to flal unconscious next action he takes.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Dice:
Trip, Flurry: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22
Stomp: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Attack, Flurry: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Attack, Iterative: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 5 = 14
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

If that 22 did not bring him down I will continue to attempt to trip him instead of hitting for damage

"I told you, you are next!" Garret tells the last standing man while he pommels him with elbows and knees. After attacking several times the halfling steps away "Try to keep him alive please"


Garret knocks the man down and stomps him into insensibility as he goes!

COMBAT OVER! But...

The courtyard is silent, but from the room up above, accessed via the spiral stairs, you hear the sounds of movement and the sound of arcane syllables being cast!

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret rushes up the stairs, hoping to prevent what is probably a nasty spell


It will take 2 rounds of full movement to get to the top of the tight, 3 story spiral staircase. Shall we just start up at the top?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera hurries up the stairs as well, slowed some by his heavy armor.

Starting at the top works for me.


This simple apartment is sparsely appointed from the ill-gotten gains of a drug trade steeped in street-level bartering. Garret is the first through the door, and its him that the two thugs hiding on either side of the door attack first!

Thugs, Saps vs Garret, flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9 for 1d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (4, 5) = 12 nonlethal damage!
Thugs, Saps vs Garret, flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23 for 1d6 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + (3, 1) = 11 nonlethal damage!

Two more thugs fire their hand crossbows at the halfling!
Thugs, Saps vs Garret: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 for 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + (2, 4) = 10 nonlethal damage! Fort Save vs Poison if hit!
Two more thugs fire their hand crossbows at the halfling!
Thugs, Saps vs Garret: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 for 1d4 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + (2, 3) = 8 nonlethal damage! Fort Save vs Poison if hit!

Round 1:
Mikail and Garret and Karnhia
Foes!
Ferabras and Zora

Mikail, Garret and Karnhia are up!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia, seeing her companions begin the ascent up, ponders as to why they are in such a hurry. But such things are for time where action is not of the essence; and follow is what Karnhia does.

Arriving around the last bend of the stairs, where her companions seem to be heading, she does hear the sounds of saps and crossbows going off.

Looking around the corner, she assesses the opposition. More giorgo fools. Let us send them into the Dreamlands.

"YOU! In the back!" she yells from around the corner. Having caught his attention, she smirks and adds: "Desna calls". And with that she once again makes a strange symbol, and wills her target to slumber away.

I wish I had something more appropriate, but... Sleep Hex against one of the crossbowmen. DC 19.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail suddenly catches up to the group at the top of the stairs, chest heaving and panting as he tries to catch his breath. "That took WAY too long!!!" he gasps. "I couldn't just leave those addicts to scamper off and die in some alley, but it took a while to find a temple willing to take them in!! Then I had to find you again.." his voice tapers off as he realizes the situation.

He waits for Karnhia to get her spell off before he throws himself into the room, past Garet and Ferabras to tumble past the thugs on either side of the door and come up on the bed, his rapier jumping gladly into his hand.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29

His rapier jabs out at the man in the corner, coming back bloodied in the tip. Grinning, he steps closer to the wall and readies himself for the retaliation.
Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Dmg: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 The thug wavers, but doesn't fall asleep!

Mikail dances past the thugs, and stabs the man in the corner, causing him to grunt with pain!

Garret, then baddies!

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 17 - 5 ⇒ (20) + 17 - 5 = 32
Trip: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (20) + 16 = 36
Stomp: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Garret follows Mikail, paying no attention to the two thugs in the doorway. His kick hits the kneecap of the left crossbowman, and it is followed by an uppercut to the face as the man comes down.


The crossbowman goes down as Garret trips him. Garret has little time for satisfaction as a gaunt man with pale skin suddenly appears from thin air! Sickle vs Garret FF: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 = 17 for 1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 + (4) = 12 damage! It whizzes past Garret's head, and he gets the odd impression of a spider's leg with a pointed claw at the end instead of a normal sickle blade. The man grunts and screams aloud in frustration as he misses. "I TOLD YOU TO KILL THEM, NOT LET THEM IN!" The men look sheepish and cowed by the pale man's anger.

Ferabras and Zora are up!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras climbs the stairs and steps into a room full of foes, including a frightfully pale man screaming at the others. Realizing he's bracketed by armed opponents, Fera calls out to his friends, "Fear not, we've faced worse than these and won the day!" He then strikes hard at the man by Mikail!

Move action to step into room, swift to activate Battle Cry (1/3 uses today, and the first time I've remembered to use it in a while) to give everyone +1 morale bonus to attacks and +4 to saves vs. fear for 1 min, standard to attack Yellow.

+1 Greatsword, PA, Battle Cry: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 13
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 8 + 6 = 25

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

”and you even slept through half that fight” Garret retorts as he ducks under the slashing sickle

Hope you don’t mind Ferabras, Garret’s charisma is rather sub-par for a halfling

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Don't mind in the slightest, Garret. I'm all for banter among adventuring companions, even if Fera isn't especially good at ribbing others.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

I move at 20', so I'm likely still trudging up the stairs this round. Let's say a double move gets me to the top of the stairs?


Ferabras' swing barely misses, while Zora finally arrives at the top of the stairs to see the room full of enemies!

Round 2:
Mikail and Garret and Karnhia
Foes!
Ferabras and Zora

Mikail, Garret and Karnhia are up!

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Tripping Red first, only if he goes down will I trip the crossbowman. Iterative is at Red
Trip: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 1 = 18
Stomp: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 1 = 30
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Trip: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 1 = 27
Stomp: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Stomp: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Garret kicks left and right at both the pale man and the last standing crossbowman, hoping to bring both down.


Garret knocks down the man next to him with a sweeping leg! The next couple of stomps leaves him unconscious on the ground! He's out of the fight, so I removed his icon!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia, feeling rather reckless, decides that the best way to gain access to the inside of the room is to step on by the two sap-wielding ruffians.

"And I tell you giorgo: Today you sleep dreams of grey."

I'm provoking two AoOs from our sap-wielding friends.

Pistol vs Red (Touch): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

Our friend in Red needs to give me a DC 19 Fort Save vs being unconscious.

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Riddywhipple, at the sound of a gunshot being fired, flies up above Zora and looks on in, concerned.

How many rounds has it been since the beginning of last fight?

2,801 to 2,850 of 3,959 << first < prev | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.