OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


101 to 150 of 3,959 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric 2 Yamatsumi | HP 22/22 | AC 16 FF 16 T 10 | F +6 R +0 W +6 +2 vs Poison, Spells, and Spell Like Abilities | Init +0 | Per +9 SM +8 | Cloud of Smoke 7/7 | "Wooden" Fist 6/6 | Channel Positive 2/2 1d6

Unfortunately I am on my tablet and can not use the map right now.

Grahnd takes a 5 foot step and attacks the nearest pirate.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Sior - Taliesin is not aboard this ship, but given the placement of the pirates, I assume you meant Ferabras? It's a miss, so doesn't matter, but wanted to clarify.

Also, I moved Grahnd's token per his post above.

Ferabras easily sidesteps the pirate's strike, calling out, "You're badly outnumbered, are you sure you want to do this?" Without waiting for an answer, he attacks with blade and teeth!

Full attack.

+1 Greatsword, PA: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 1 = 16
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (5, 5) + 7 + 3 = 20

Bite attack, secondary: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 7 - 5 = 4
Bite damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Zolarus tosses a javelin and retreats behind cover after two bolts bounce off his shield.

javelin + bless: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3
dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Yes, for some reason I keep getting your's and Taliesin's name mixed up! Spent hand of Everflame trying to keep you two straight. I think I just like the name Taliesin.

Ferabras and Grahnd lay into the privateer nearest them and, though the dwarf is unable to connect, the tiefling lays him out!

Zolarus meanwhile throws a javelin overboard! At the very least, no one can hear a splash of it hitting the water.

Hoshiko comes up from below decks to be face to face with a pirate!

Mikhail and Soran up!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail sees that despite his tactical choices, the enemy was not cooperating. So.. he dashes down the ladderway and heads around the mast, stopping just to the fore of the boat and sends an arrow at the green clad pirate.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Mikail sends an arrow directly to its target in the privateer's arm! He remains undaunted, however!

Soran up!

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer 6 HP:52 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 Init+3 Fort:6 Ref:8 Will:4 Bow +9/+4, 1d8+7 Rapier +8/+3, 1d6+2
Skills:
Acro:12 Climb:11 Dis Dev: 9 Intim:9 Know-Nature:10 Perc:11 Stlth:17 Srvvl:11 Swm:10 UMD:12

Please bot Soren. I'm in the snowstorms in NC and it's crazy. I also just found out that I'm expecting a tiny gamer in 7 months so doctors appointments have been eating up my time. Sorry for the absence. Soren's goal was to fire on the pirate ship before it closed with us, but if I missed that opportunity because of being home that's cool. Soren will almost always take a 5 foot step to use his bow. I should be back to normal tomorrow.

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Understood. And congratulations on the expected youngling!

Soran steps away and fires around the foremast at the pirate there!
Bow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The green-garbed briggand steps toward Mikhail and swings his blade at the foxy creature!
Longsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 vs AC for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 (Nat1...)

While the other swings at Hoshiko who just surfaced!
Longsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 vs AC for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 (MISS)

Party up!

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko ducks under the attack and swings back with an attack of her own...
BB ADS: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
DMG: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail takes a step backwards, out of range of the pirate before letting loose another arrow at the man, which goes wide in the press of the conflict.
"You will not succeed. Give up, and you may live!"

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

As his opponent falls, Ferabras points something out to the attacking pirates, "Now you're even more outnumbered! You sure you want to do this?" He then moves along the rail and comes at the pirate facing Zolarus, striking out with his blade!

Move along rail to avoid AoO, attack Green.

+1 Greatsword, PA: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 1 = 13
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (1, 5) + 7 + 3 = 16

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Ferabras moves around as Mikail sends an arrow flying into the lake, never to be seen again. The tiefling's own attack misses as well!
Hi=okay: 1d100 ⇒ 2

Hoshiko has more success in striking the pirate. He stands ready to retaliate!

But Soran sees if he can do something about eliminating that possibility.
Rapid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 MISS
Rapid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 MISS

Grahnd and Zolarus up!

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Zolarus steps to flank the lizard striking it with his mithril cestus.

melee + bless + flank: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 12
dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric 2 Yamatsumi | HP 22/22 | AC 16 FF 16 T 10 | F +6 R +0 W +6 +2 vs Poison, Spells, and Spell Like Abilities | Init +0 | Per +9 SM +8 | Cloud of Smoke 7/7 | "Wooden" Fist 6/6 | Channel Positive 2/2 1d6

I take a five foot step forward then attack green.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Crit Damage: 3d10 + 12 ⇒ (9, 4, 5) + 12 = 30

If I can not attack green from where I am, then I move to the nearest square where I can.

I believe that the term is Splat!

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Splat indeed! As Zolarus goes in to miss the pirate, Grahnd scatters the man's intestines all over the deck! From the poopdeck, you can hear the captain mutter something about cleaning that up later.

The remaining pirate pulls out a vial and throws it at Hoshiko. It explodes in a plume of fire!

AoO to prevent this attack from Hoshiko!

If the pirate still lives:
Alchemist's fire: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Miss, 1=pirate's square, going clockwise: 1d8 ⇒ 3
1 pts of fire damage to Hoshiko!

The ship starts to smoulder and catch on fire!

Hoshiko's AoO may end combat, but others may post an action for their turn if they desire.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko sees a quick opening in her opponents defense and lashes out with her sword...
BB ADS: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
DMG: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

It's a miss and the deck catches on fire! Meanwhile, the errant vial splashes Hoshiko's robes!

Party up!

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

BB ADS: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
DMG: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Hoshiko continues to attack the man and will deal with the fire afterwards...

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Hoshiko cuts into the man again but he somehow is still standing!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail rushes towards the fire, deeming that to be a more dire threat than a pincushioned pirate. He grabs a handy pail of water or his flask if no hand pails of water are available and douses the fire springing up on the deck.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric 2 Yamatsumi | HP 22/22 | AC 16 FF 16 T 10 | F +6 R +0 W +6 +2 vs Poison, Spells, and Spell Like Abilities | Init +0 | Per +9 SM +8 | Cloud of Smoke 7/7 | "Wooden" Fist 6/6 | Channel Positive 2/2 1d6

Grahnd will use his Smoke Domain power to choke out the fire.

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Which power is that?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferbras moves toward the remaining pirate, stopping when he reaches the burning place on the deck. Standing calmly in the fire, he lifts his blade and says, "There are six of us and one of you. Yield!"

Move action to get to fire, Fire Resistance 5 will protect me from 1d6 ⇒ 5 points of fire damage, standard action to Intimidate.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric 2 Yamatsumi | HP 22/22 | AC 16 FF 16 T 10 | F +6 R +0 W +6 +2 vs Poison, Spells, and Spell Like Abilities | Init +0 | Per +9 SM +8 | Cloud of Smoke 7/7 | "Wooden" Fist 6/6 | Channel Positive 2/2 1d6

If I can, I will wait until after Ferabras to avoid choking him and give the pirate a chance to surrender. Also Cloud of Smoke

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer 6 HP:52 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 Init+3 Fort:6 Ref:8 Will:4 Bow +9/+4, 1d8+7 Rapier +8/+3, 1d6+2
Skills:
Acro:12 Climb:11 Dis Dev: 9 Intim:9 Know-Nature:10 Perc:11 Stlth:17 Srvvl:11 Swm:10 UMD:12

Soren holds his shot, waiting to see the outcome of the pirate's decision.
Hold and surrender, or join your friends in death.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

He moves closer to the surrounded foe and attempts to aid his companions' requests to surrender.

Aid Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Do what he sayssss.

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer 6 HP:52 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 Init+3 Fort:6 Ref:8 Will:4 Bow +9/+4, 1d8+7 Rapier +8/+3, 1d6+2
Skills:
Acro:12 Climb:11 Dis Dev: 9 Intim:9 Know-Nature:10 Perc:11 Stlth:17 Srvvl:11 Swm:10 UMD:12

Forgot my roll.

Intimidate Aid: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko is not asking the man to surrender but will display her intent to do him harm if he does not indeed surrender...

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Seeing the tide of battle not going his way, he withdraws to his own boat which is slowly drifting away. But his foot catches on the railing and he goes splashing into the water below! Withdraw from Hoshiko past Ferabras to jump to the other ship
1d20 ⇒ 1
Hahaha, perfect time for that!

Also, to add insult to injury, Ferabras can take an AoO to his retreating if you desire.

Out of Combat

With a minimal amount of effort, the fire is subdued on the deck leaving only some sooty remains where it burned for a few seconds.

Cygar steers his boat after the pirate vessel and recommends you board her and quickly look for any spoils before putting some holes in the bottom of her. You know, to keep her out of the hands of other privateers.

If you board the enemy ship, give me a perception check. Cygar does urge haste, so will not allow taking 20 in this instance.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

"Fool... Hoshiko says watching the inept thief fall as she cleans her black blade...
at the mention of the boat the elf quickly descends to the pirate ship when it gets close and does a cursory search...
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras lets the pirate leave, having no wish to kill needlessly, though he can't help but chuckle a bit at the pirate's pratfall. He steps out of the fire and assists in putting it out, then agrees to Cygar's suggestion that they scuttle the pirate vessel.

Once on board the pirate craft, he takes a careful look around.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric 2 Yamatsumi | HP 22/22 | AC 16 FF 16 T 10 | F +6 R +0 W +6 +2 vs Poison, Spells, and Spell Like Abilities | Init +0 | Per +9 SM +8 | Cloud of Smoke 7/7 | "Wooden" Fist 6/6 | Channel Positive 2/2 1d6

"We might as well see if there is anything of value before we send the ship down"

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Is it me, or does the dice program seem to favor those with a low bonus?

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

The boat is loaded with mostly worthless remnants from past hauls. You are able, however, to uncover a small lockbox in the cabin. It is locked but easily moved.

After the collection and putting the opposing ship to the bottom of the lake, the captain puts as much distance as possible between his Black Mist and the privateers’ vessel. About 2 hours later, the city of Tamran draws near.

In the dark, Tamran glitters with hundreds of tiny lights, emanating from the windows and lamps that dot the city. It has the look of a new town, built primarily of wood, though some older buildings linger here and there, many showing signs of damage from the war with Molthune to the south. Cracked walls and burnt remnants can be seen even from this distance, fresh scars from the long conflict.

The captain thanks you for the assistance and suggests you stay at the Gar’s Last Meal, a good, safe establishment down near the water.

Regardless of where you stay, there is only the matter of finding Reginar, your contact.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

"Can anyone open the box?" Hoshiko asks the others.

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer 6 HP:52 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 Init+3 Fort:6 Ref:8 Will:4 Bow +9/+4, 1d8+7 Rapier +8/+3, 1d6+2
Skills:
Acro:12 Climb:11 Dis Dev: 9 Intim:9 Know-Nature:10 Perc:11 Stlth:17 Srvvl:11 Swm:10 UMD:12

Soran takes a good look around the pirate vessel as well.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Once in the town, he seems to become quite uncomfortable. It would appear that buildings, crowds of people, and the lack of trees and nature does not sit well with the young huntsman.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail laughs uproariously as the pirate falls into the water. As the man sputters and tries to swim, he calls out "Serves ya right! Hope you can grow some fins!" as he jumps over to the pirate vessel to assist in the search. His keen eyes quickly search the boat, and when they return to their own vessel, he takes a look at the box they found. "I believe I may be able to help with that, Hoshiko!" he says before sitting down with the thing and pulling out his thieves tools. He looks the box over carefully for any possible traps before he attempts to open it.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Take 20 for searching for traps on the box.. 26, and again to open it for 27

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Taking some time with the lock, Mikail finds a bag containing 13 pp, 28 gp, and 16 sp, the privateers’ charter signed by the Molthuni governor (might be worth a bounty if turned over to the militia in Tamran), and a feather token in the shape of an anchor.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

"Hmm.. this could be useful!" Mikail says as he pulls out the bag of coins. When he finds the charter, he hands this off after reading it, completely uninterested in politics. However, lifting the anchor, he is curious.. "Anyone know what this is??" he asks.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24

Hoshiko studies the feather token for a bit...

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Once they've settled in at the Gar's Last Meal, Ferabras makes his way downstairs to the taproom. Though his appearance is rather frightening, his demeanor makes it clear that he means well, and he actually manages to come off as charming as he asks after Reginar.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

The innkeeper, Puglas Tamall, is a grizzled veteran of the lake who asks few questions of those who stay at his establishment. As such, he is happy to entertain Ferabras' questions, though he always seems to go the long way about. Something always reminds him of the tale of how he lost his arm or about the people from across the lake (devout Razmirans), but he eventually gets to Reginar.

He claims that the ranger makes an appearance in the taproom every once in a while, mostly looking for information about this or that. He has not seen him in at least a month, but assures you on his own honor that Reginar frequents a feast hall called the Forest Bounty, and that you might want to look for him there.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko joins Ferabras in the taproom and observes the rest of the patrons while the tiefling is talking.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

GM, any word on what the anchor token is?

Upon reaching shore and getting settled into the room, Mikail seeks out the companionship below as well. As he is moving about, he keeps his ears open for any news or information, chiming in here and there into conversations he passes with no regard to customs and courtesies.

Diplomacy/Gather information: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Upon hearing of the Forest Bounty, Mikails nose begins to twitch. "Oooohh.. That sounds like food! Lets go see what their menu is! And, you know.. maybe look around for this Reginar character. He seems pretty boring to me. Maybe we can find someone interesting while we are there.. Interesting people always make good food better!"

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric 2 Yamatsumi | HP 22/22 | AC 16 FF 16 T 10 | F +6 R +0 W +6 +2 vs Poison, Spells, and Spell Like Abilities | Init +0 | Per +9 SM +8 | Cloud of Smoke 7/7 | "Wooden" Fist 6/6 | Channel Positive 2/2 1d6

Grahnd follows the group. He is not sure if he finds the fox annoying, or if Grahnd admires his lack of need to play those stupid social games. Knowing his own strengths and weaknesses, he lets others do the talking while he makes sure that no one tries anything funny.

Grahnd will take ten on Sense Motive on each conversation unless I say otherwise.

Sense Motive: 10 + 8 = 18

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"Very well, thank you for the help, Master Tamall," Ferabras replies kindly.

He turns to his companions and says, chuckling softly, "Shall we do as Mikail suggests and make our way to the Forest Bounty, and see about some dinner and ask around for Reginar? I'm not sure we could stop the little fellow at this point anyway! On the way, we could stop and turn in the privateers' charter to the militia."

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

It's a feather token (anchor). Apologies, I didn't think it needed clarification.

Puglas is happy to recount his story (again) to Mikhail as if he didn't just tell it. Clearly, he never tires of the story.

I'll post up the Forest Bounty tonight.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

ok that's what I figured it was, but Mikael would have had no idea and I didn't know if he was allowed that knowledge.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Please mark the destination on our map or provide us with directionssss.

Gather Info, diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Zolarus gains a destination and how to get there. After hearing the same story over again...

On your way to the Forest Bounty, you opt to turn in the bounty of your own. The town militia is happy to collect the documents you found on the privateers' boat and reward you with 500 gold pieces!

Warning! Massive Info Dump Approaching!

Made from enormous timbers, the Forest Bounty is a long hall, open at both the front and back, filled with wooden tables and benches. Dozens of people gather here, eating, drinking, and laughing. One table of patrons even carries on with a bawdy song that seems to have most of the folk smiling.

As soon as you enter, a serving girl approaches you and asks you to follow her to a nearly empty table.

At the table sits a robust man, wearing green and brown leathers and cloaked in a large bearskin. A longbow rests against the table next to him. He looks up and with a hearty laugh says, “Welcome, friends. I hear that you have been looking for me. I am Reginar Lacklan. Please sit—we have much to discuss.” He sweeps out his arms in an inviting gesture as a serving maid places a tray of roast boar and forest vegetables on the table before him.

After brief introductions, Reginar gets to relaying what he has found out. "The cult of Razmir appeared in Tamran about 2 years ago, first as a small band of missionaries. They soon raised the funds to build a temple, which was constructed over a year ago. Their power and influence in the city have grown ever since, and the local guards seem to give them no heed, even going so far as to dismiss any reports of their foul practices. I suspect that the city guards help protect the temple, watching out for thieves and intruders."

He takes a deep pull of his ale, raises it to get another one, and continues. "Now, members of the cult go out frequently to aid the poor and proselytize. I suspect this is just a cover for their more illegal activities, such as thievery, blackmail, and extortion. Why, with my own eyes I seen them beat a man to within an inch of his life, claiming the humble cobbler stole from the temple, while the city guards merely watched the event and took no action."

"Members of the faith heavily guard the temple itself by day and night. They hold no public services, so the only real way in is to join their religion. I've not attempted this myself, but I know that they interview applicants at the Ranger’s Lament, a tavern across the street from the temple. If you hope to gain entrance, attending one of these meetings is the best way. The next meeting is scheduled for tomorrow night."

The Ranger's Lament may sound familiar to some of you from the Crypt, where the thieves got their assignment from.

Reginar also knows that a group from the temple left to head up north a few months ago and returned a month later, minus a few of their number. After that group arrived in town, they hurried back to the temple, and I'm not sure what happened while they were away. About a week ago, another group, this one led by a female cultist in blue robes, left the temple and boarded a boat. He thinks this might be the temple’s leader, but he cannot be sure. They have not been seen since.

Reginar has no idea how many cultists there are. While most wear white robes, some wear gray, and he has seen a few in black. In any case, he cannot get an accurate count because they all look alike, thanks to their masks.

For the time being, Reginar would like you to get more information. Together, you know too little about the cult to take any overt action, so he suggests you try to infiltrate the temple as prospective members. He advises against any needless risks at this stage. Instead, just play along and meet up with Reginar in 1 week to report what you have learned.

Any further questions for Reginar, or any information gathering in town?

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric 2 Yamatsumi | HP 22/22 | AC 16 FF 16 T 10 | F +6 R +0 W +6 +2 vs Poison, Spells, and Spell Like Abilities | Init +0 | Per +9 SM +8 | Cloud of Smoke 7/7 | "Wooden" Fist 6/6 | Channel Positive 2/2 1d6

"So what do we need to know before we burn this place to the ground?" Grahnd states matter of factly.

101 to 150 of 3,959 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.