OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


151 to 200 of 3,959 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail eagerly tucks into the delightful spread of food laid before him, and concentrates mostly on that until it seems the fox cannot possibly imbibe another bite. Finally, he wipes his snout and looks up at the ranger. "You want us to pretend to be one of them? Where are we going to sleep? Will the Society pay for room and board? What if we get into trouble and need help? I imagine they wont take kindly to furry little me, but I can take care of that, no problem."

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Cleric 2 Yamatsumi | HP 22/22 | AC 16 FF 16 T 10 | F +6 R +0 W +6 +2 vs Poison, Spells, and Spell Like Abilities | Init +0 | Per +9 SM +8 | Cloud of Smoke 7/7 | "Wooden" Fist 6/6 | Channel Positive 2/2 1d6

Grahnd believes that the upcoming infiltration does not violate his religion because it is a hardship to be endured and an act of recon.

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet
Mikail the Nimble wrote:
"You want us to pretend to be one of them?

"Yes, that about sums it up."

Mikail the Nimble wrote:
"Where are we going to sleep? Will the Society pay for room and board?

"You can take your leave at the Last Meal, I'll pay for your expenses. From there, assuming you get in, the cult should be able to put you up until our reunion."

Mikail the Nimble wrote:
"What if we get into trouble and need help?

"Well, you are Pathfinders. Adapt."

Mikail the Nimble wrote:
"I imagine they wont take kindly to furry little me, but I can take care of that, no problem."

"I have heard of your type able to disguise themselves as human. If you feel that would suit the task better, you are free to do so. If not, feel free to not. I leave that decision to you."

As for Grahnd's question, he looks about before lowering his head. "By what we can piece together, the thieves some of you encountered in a certain Crypt took some amulets from there. Took them to be delivered back to the cult here. Cygar would have you reclaim them, but I would much like to know what they plan to do with 'em, why they find them so appealing. Find the amulets, find the plan, get out alive, and report back here."

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

"Yes, I can disguise myself. That seems like the best choice. Less attention would be great! Sounds like this part could actually be fun! Find the amulets, find the plan, get out and report! I like this.."

Turning to Grahnd, the irascible fox asks "hey, You going to eat that?" but the question is kind of moot, as his hand is already most of the way into the dwarfs plate.

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Reginar shakes his head amusedly.

At least he was courteous enough to ask before stealing more food.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"I'm not eager to lie about who I am or my faith," Ferabras says after Reginar lays out their assignment, "but I know firsthand what these cultists are capable of, and I will do it if I must."

He considers a moment, then says, "We could ask around town about the Razmirans, but that might just draw unwelcome attention. I say we attend this meeting tomorrow night and see if they'll have us."

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer 6 HP:52 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 Init+3 Fort:6 Ref:8 Will:4 Bow +9/+4, 1d8+7 Rapier +8/+3, 1d6+2
Skills:
Acro:12 Climb:11 Dis Dev: 9 Intim:9 Know-Nature:10 Perc:11 Stlth:17 Srvvl:11 Swm:10 UMD:12

Soren sits quietly, and nods at the assignment.
I'll not like being stuck inside a temple for that long, but I've had to do worse. I would think my clockwork companion will come in handy on this assignment...

He ponders for a moment while the tiny dragonfly in question flits about his shoulders, and then speaks again.
We'll need a cover story. Why are so many people, and so varied in their natures and abilities suddenly so interested in Razmiran faith? It will be difficult to make it believable...

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko listens intently to the briefing and when he is finished asks a few questions -
"How many prospective recruits attend these meetings?
Since we are to infiltrate, do you know how these 'cultists' treat infiltrators and spies?
Have you had anyone else try to gain information on them?
How corrupt are the town guards here if these cultists can act with impunity in broad daylight?
What are we supposed to look for once inside? Information or just general temple knowledge?
Is there a way we can get a copy of the temple floor plans or speak to the builders?
Are these cultists trained in combat?"

and she begins to sip her brandy as she waits for an answer.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail munches on more nibblets waiting on Reginar to answer.

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet
Hoshiko wrote:
"How many prospective recruits attend these meetings?

"It varies from night to night. With luck you will be the only ones there. Minimize the risk of collateral damage."

Hoshiko wrote:
"Since we are to infiltrate, do you know how these 'cultists' treat infiltrators and spies?

Reginar chuckles. "Probably the same way we would, only less merciful. So don't get caught."

Hoshiko wrote:
"Have you had anyone else try to gain information on them?

"Not yet. I haven't gotten to that point yet."

Hoshiko wrote:
"How corrupt are the town guards here if these cultists can act with impunity in broad daylight?

"Could be they're bribed. Could be they're scared. People always tend to get scared by divine power of a vengeful god."

Hoshiko wrote:
"What are we supposed to look for once inside? Information or just general temple knowledge?

"Information. Why were they so keen on getting the amulets? What do they plan to do with it."

Hoshiko wrote:
"Is there a way we can get a copy of the temple floor plans or speak to the builders?

"Afraid not. Not unless you get it yourself. I wouldn't suggest askin' others. Might blow your cover early."

Hoshiko wrote:
"Are these cultists trained in combat?"

"If they were, I would think they would have gone to get the amulets themselves rather than hire thieves and thugs to do it."

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail lets out a satisfied belch before sitting back in his chair. "Well, that seems to about cover it. Any last words of wisdom before we settle in for the night? Tomorrow sounds like its going to be so much fun!"

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

"It shall, it shall. Time for rest then. Remember what spells you can to help." Hoshiko says and then retires.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras finishes his meal, even running a black-clawed finger around the edge of his plate before licking it clean, then says, "Hoshiko's right. We should head to the inn, so as not to be seen in Reginar's company, and make our preparations for this meeting tomorrow."

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Reginar finishes his own meal and nods. "Best of luck, Pathfinders. May Desna smile on you." He motions for you to leave before him.

Rest up. You've got a big day on the morrow.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail sleeps well that night, once they return to their rooms at the other inn. Waking the next morning, he sits before the mirror in his room, playing with his features and deciding how to change his appearance. Finally happy with a nondescript brown haired and brown eyed face, he goes downstairs and finds a table and orders breakfast.

Disguise: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

With the new day and several hours to kill, you are able to make your way to the temple.

The temple of Razmir lies near the center of town, surrounded by a number of local businesses and wealthy residences. As such, the city guard presence here is a bit higher than in the outlying areas of town.

The temple takes up an entire block; busy streets surround it on all sides, making it difficult to approach without being seen, although during the day you can easily blend in with the crowds. The businesses that surround the temple vary widely, from coopers to cobblers. You are welcome to talk to the merchants or the local passer-by.

Members of the cult leave and enter the temple throughout the day and late into the night, although no set schedule determines their comings and goings. They usually travel in groups numbering around six, with most dressed in white robes, and one or two dressed in gray or black. All wear identical iron masks. The cultists often head out to the poor part of town to distribute bread and vegetables to the poor, all the while teaching them about the power of Razmir. Other groups visit local businesses to gather tithes and investigate problems.

While you watch, a group leaves the temple to give praise to Razmir in a public speech in front of the temple. During the speech, which extols the power and virtue of Razmir, four acolytes and two priests of Razmir move through the crowd to collect donations. They insist to claim that those who fail to donate are bound to attract the ire of the Living God.

Perception DC 10:
It would seem one of the priests is collecting donations without the giver knowing about it, picking coins right out of purses undetected.
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Diplomacies to gain information and/or the above Perception check. Go for it!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Ferabras attempts to canvass the crowd on their views of Razmir, but is unable to overcome their reactions to his frightening appearance. Maybe I should wear a mask like the Razmirans...not sure if that would be enough, though.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Gather Info: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Mikail blends in through the crowd, doing his best to be unnoticed as he shifts around trying to hear and see what is going on. He notes the priest lifting coinpurses, but keeps the information to himself should it be of use later. I will tell the group when I see them. They will be so surprised when they see me! They have no clue what face I am wearing today.." he thinks to himself.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko spends time with Mikail being that he would be the best to find out the information needed, and also to keep the Kitsune out of trouble, based on her knowledge of that race from her own lands...

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Mikail:
One of the locals nervously confides in you that he has heard that the cultists beat and steal from those who refuse to believe.
1d8 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Zolarus follows Ferabras and makes several inquiries.

Where did that Mikail go? I thought he'd stick out like a sore thumb.

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer 6 HP:52 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 Init+3 Fort:6 Ref:8 Will:4 Bow +9/+4, 1d8+7 Rapier +8/+3, 1d6+2
Skills:
Acro:12 Climb:11 Dis Dev: 9 Intim:9 Know-Nature:10 Perc:11 Stlth:17 Srvvl:11 Swm:10 UMD:12

Soran stays dressed in his normal attire, a simple adventuring outfit of drab greens and browns, with his bow slung over his shoulder. The clockwork dragonfly flits around his shoulder as he meanders through the crowd.
These cultists put on a good show, but that's all it is. They are definitely up to no good...

His distrust of religion probably has a lot to do with his opinion, however, and he keeps a sharp eye on the cultists that are collecting donations.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Zolarus:
In hushed tones, one local says that the temple possesses complete control over the local government, from the city guard right up to Forest Marshal Gavirk, leader of all of Nirmathas.
1d7 ⇒ 7

Anything else for the day at hand or shall we go to the evening where new recruits are to join?

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko is ready to go to the tavern and looks for the others...

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras gives Hoshiko a nod and joins her in waiting for the others.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail is ready to go.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Zolarus meets up with his companions and shares his newly acquired gossip.

"The temple possessessss complete control over the local government, from the city guard right up to Forest Marshal Gavirk, leader of all of Nirmathassss."

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail chirps in with his report. "I saw a priest stealing from people in the crowd, and someone told me the priest sometimes beat and steal from those that do not offer money to them."

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Sitting in the shadow of the Temple to Razmir, the Ranger’s Lament is a simple establishment. Made from solid wood timbers, the one-story building is comprised primarily of a large common room, with a bar and a kitchen off to one side. Although open for business, only one person appears to be inside, despite the fact that many of the other local establishments seem quite full.

The one person inside is the barkeep, who welcomes you and says that you can take any seat in the house.

Shortly after you grab your seats, another young man arrives and takes a seat in the corner. He introduces himself as Evlar Thilisson, saying he recently left the home of his father (a human) and has been living on the streets for 2 weeks. He has heard of the temple and hopes to join it, as much to spite his father as to get a roof over his head.

If you'd like to interact with him before the proceedings begin, please do so. Otherwise, here's what happens.

Twenty minutes later, a group of six masked cultists arrive; three dressed in white robes, two in gray robes, and one in black robes. They look about the room and move toward the stage

After stepping up onto the stage, the figure in the black robes turns to you all, his face hidden behind an iron mask. With a strong voice, he calls out, “You have come here to seek the power and glory of Razmir, and I am here to tell you that he has found you worthy!” At that, all of the other priests chant in one voice, “All praise the Living God!”

“He is proud of you,” the black-robed figure continues, “for taking this, the first of 31 steps to enlightenment, the path of righteousness, the stairs to power and glory. Razmir is the one true god. What other god so richly rewards those who follow him? What other god lives among his people, guiding them with his wisdom and his might? What other god can lead you to true salvation? None of them! Only Razmir can offer you the power, the fortune, and the glory that you desire. Will you join him?” He folds his arms and waits for an answer.

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer 6 HP:52 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 Init+3 Fort:6 Ref:8 Will:4 Bow +9/+4, 1d8+7 Rapier +8/+3, 1d6+2
Skills:
Acro:12 Climb:11 Dis Dev: 9 Intim:9 Know-Nature:10 Perc:11 Stlth:17 Srvvl:11 Swm:10 UMD:12

Soran returns to the tavern with the rest of the group, and shakes his head.
I wasn't able to glean anything. It looks like if we want to get anything else out of them, though, we'll have to start the infiltration.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko will strike up a conversation with the boy...

"Greetings Evlar. I too left home at a young age to seek my way in the world. My name is Hoshiko." Hoshiko tells the boy.
since you mentioned his father is human I take it he is not?

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Indeed. Half-elf.

You get the sense that, though he is happy to make introductions, he sees you as competition and is not overly fond of you.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

ok then at least she tried

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

When Evlar introduces himself, the party can see the Kitsunes natural curiosity take over once again. "HithereEvlar!MynameisMikailhowareyoudoing?Weareheretoseeaboutthisgrouptoo! Whathaveyouheard?Areyougoingtojointoo?whatswrong,arewebotheringyou??" It all comes out in a great rush of words, and can be a little hard to understand if you are not paying attention...
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko shakes her head....

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |
Hoshiko Masaru Kodo wrote:
Hoshiko shakes her head....

Oddly, I am having more fun playing this character than I do most of my seriously martial bad asses! Mikail is so very different from most of my experiences, all I have to do is think "What would everyone else do?" and then do the opposite, while keeping the mental image of a cute and innocent little kid!

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Evlar cocks an eyebrow at Mikail and leans away at the onrush of verbiage. "You may want to have your friend looked at. Or admitted." With that, he turns and awaits the cultists' arrival.

When the cultists do arrive, he is entranced by their words and quickly stands before the rest of the party is able to. "I will join!"

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

When the cultists finish their spiel, Mikail raises his hand in the air, begging to ask a question. As the seconds pass, his hand begins to wave back and forth, begging for attention. When called upon, he asks "A Real, True, LIVING God?? When do we meet him? Whats he like? Of course, I will join.. This is so much better than those impractical gods that no one can see! I can't wait to see what he's like!!"

His guileless eyes are wide with wonder, and he is almost bouncing in his seat in excitement.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko slowly moves her chair away from the attention Mikail is drawing.

When she feels there is a lull she will also stand up and proclaim "I seek the truth, glory and power... Aye I will join!" and then sits back down...

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Feel free to smack him if necessary..

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer 6 HP:52 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 Init+3 Fort:6 Ref:8 Will:4 Bow +9/+4, 1d8+7 Rapier +8/+3, 1d6+2
Skills:
Acro:12 Climb:11 Dis Dev: 9 Intim:9 Know-Nature:10 Perc:11 Stlth:17 Srvvl:11 Swm:10 UMD:12

Soran stands and lifts his bow, slinging it over his shoulder.
I as well. I seek the power only Razmir can offer.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Yessss, let's see him. He says with anticipation pounding the butt of his spear into the ground.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras smiles and chuckles quietly at Mikail's boundless energy, but turns more serious when the time comes to pledge himself to this strange god. Though he's reasonably good at making friends, he's never had much practice at outright lying, so he merely stands by his companions and raises his hand, as if volunteering for service.

Sorry to be absent, was at a con all weekend with no time to post.

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Awaiting a response from Grahnd.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

bot him? it has been 16 days since his last post

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Or PM him - looks like he posted elsewhere as recently as yesterday.

Sovereign Court

Male Human GM 4, PbP Sign Up Sheet

Grahnd stands and grunts his feigned desire to conform to the cult.

As the party stands ready and seemingly willing, the black-robed priest congratulates you on your wise decision. He then announces to the barkeep that the temple will pay for all of your food and drink, and all of the masked figures take up seats with you and Evlar to discuss the promise of Razmir. The black-clad cultist, however, remains at the podium.

At this point, the barkeep makes his way around the bar and takes orders for everyone, offering you a selection of ale, wine, water, and/or food.

Elvar seems happy at the thought of food. "It being the dinner hour, I thought I'd have to miss yet another meal for coming here. Happy to be wrong. Razmir be praised!"

Please place your order while I get some bookkeeping done.

Additionally, I'll be on holiday this weekend starting tomorrow. Will try to keep active via Wayfinder, but will not have the module with me.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail orders a great heaping plate of meat, vegetables, and bread, along with a glass of water. When it appears, he sets to with a gusto not often attributed to someone of such small stature and build. Around his food, he keeps up animated conversation with the priests joining them at their meal. "So, what do we do now? How does this work, and when do we meet the living god? Whats that guy doing up there all by himself?"

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko orders a plate of mostly vegetables and a few pieces of cooked meat. She also orders some honeyed water

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras gestures at Mikhail's plate and tells the barkeep, "I'll have the same." When the food arrives, he tucks right in, though with a little less gusto than his foxlike friend. I've got enough trouble with people judging me for my appearance, I don't need them thinking me a slob or a boor on top of it.

As he chews, he waits to see what answers are given to the many questions Mikhail has tossed out.

151 to 200 of 3,959 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.