OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


3,001 to 3,050 of 3,959 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia frowns under her hood. Not that it matters if Mikail just *poofed* in thin air, but is she spellcasting?

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25

If Mikail just disappeared in front of her, or there is some sort of spell being cast that will end the deception, let me know and I will respond accordingly.


The hand gestures don't look arcane. They look like some sort of sign/response secret gesture.

She frowns when you don't do something she expects, then her eyes widen as Mikail disappears! She calls out "INTRUDERS! To ARMS!"

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Mikail: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Garret: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Cult Leader: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Mob of cultists: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Round 1:
Garret
Cult Leader
Ferabras, Zora, Mikail, Karnhia
Mob of Cultists

Garret is up! The cultists rouse themselves and begin to grab weapons!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I knew I should have just cast that lightning bolt.


Garret is out of town, I think. Would someone like to NPC him?

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Trip: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
Stom[: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Garret jumps forward and kicks at the left knee of the woman. He follows up with another kick at her head now that she is down.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Geez!! Nice rolls, Garret!!!


The cult leader is taken by surprise by the sudden onslaught and goes down under Garret's kicks and trips!

The cult leader begins praying defensively! Concentration to pray defensively, DC 23!: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 However her prayer falters as she twitches too much and loses the spell!

Ferabras, Zora, Mikail, Karnhia are up!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"Nicely done, Garret," Fera growls as he hustles toward the fallen cult leader and draws his blade. He brings it down hard, calling on the goodness in his soul to destroy the evil in hers!

Swift action to activate Smite Evil, move action to get next to her (which will provoke if she's armed, AC is 27 due to smite), standard to attack with smite (1 use of smite so far today).

+1 Greatsword, PA, Smite: 1d20 + 15 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 15 - 2 = 20
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6) + 8 + 6 + 6 = 27

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Once again, Kharnia's gun begins to glow as she chants: "Spiritele fulgerului, scântei și scuipatului. Lasă mânia mea să le înghită!"

Lightning bolt, DC 20 Reflex for half: 7d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 6, 6, 2, 3, 3) = 26

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora once more wands a bless into play! On the road, so sorry for a short, dull post. +1 to attacks


Ferabras slices into the cult leader, who screams in pain! She does take her AoO vs Ferabras! AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 for 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 damage!

CL Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Mob Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

The cult leader's scream ends in a crackle of electricity as she goes unconscious! The mob collectively twitches, though they seem energized by the cult leader's "death" and begin to chant louder as they move forward!

Mikail, then mob!


Mikail delays! The mob jolts forward! They swarm forward and attack Ferabras! Mob damage!: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 5) = 9

ROUND 2:

Garret is up. Mikail may undelay at any point!


Bump for Garret and Mikail!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Sorry about that! I am working on getting back into a better schedule.
Does the mob have swarm traits, or are weapons going to be of any use?

Mikail looks around, unsure of his next action. Thinking hard, he hesitantly pulls a flask from his belt and tosses underhanded through the air and into the crowd of cultists.

Alchemist Fire: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Fire Dmg?: 1d6 ⇒ 1


They're a Troop, which is basically a swarm for people!

Mikail flings an alchemist's fire, which burns a few cultists, but doesn't seem to slow them much!

Doh, the cult leader is down, so it's basically HERO time! You guys are up!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras turns his attention to the swarming mass of cultists, his eyes scanning for a proper target. Finally, he just shrugs and swings his blade in a devastating arc, following up with a stab and a bite!

Full attack the swarm!

+1 Greatsword, PA, Bless: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 31
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 8 + 6 = 21

+1 Greatsword, PA, iterative: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 2 + 1 = 15
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 8 + 6 = 21

Bite attack, secondary, PA: 1d20 + 9 - 5 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 5 - 2 + 1 = 22
Bite damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 24
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (1, 4) + 8 + 6 = 19

Status: 45/54 hp

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora stands straight, her pale eyes burning. "No more," she intones grimly, and sketches a spiral that winds up arcing over the mob of cultists like the water in a drain, a pulsing thing of eerie gray light.

Casting Burst of Radiance, which, if the cultists are evil.... and one presumes they are, being cultists... will deal automatic damage.

Damage: 5d4 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 2, 1) = 11 (Which presumably gets increased to 16 if they're vulnerable to area attacks)

Additionally, they get a Reflex DC 15 save vs blind for 1d4 ⇒ 3 rounds. If successful, only dazzled instead.


Mob Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Between Ferabras' slashes and Zora's radiance, the mob falls apart, as blinded, bleeding cultists stagger away and fall down, pale and bloodless. Their cries of pain and confusion call out to something called 'Mog-Lathar'...

And Mog-Lathar answers.

There is a groaning sound of something straining, then the petrified spider above you, spasms into life! It begins to writhe and twist and as it does, its weight and increased tension on the webbing pulls at the grass above and a spiderweb of cracks appear as river water begins to flood the room!

Round 0: Slippery floor: +5 DC on Acrobatics checks!

Mog-Lathar Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

The spider-idol unfolds itself and lands on the ground with a shuddering of the room as it mouth opens and roars an inhuman scream of rage!

Round 1: Ankle-deep: +5 DC on Acrobatics checks, +2 DC on Stealth checks

Heroes are up!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia, undeterred by the creature's appearance, nonetheless finds the gumption to spit and give the creature the evil eye.

Evil Eye targeting saves, DC 18

Knowledge (Planes) - dahelizdat?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18 (Add 3 for Arcana if that is more applicable.)


Dat is a walking idol to an alien god that looks suspiciously like a petrified Leng spider. So, you know, nothing bad, right? (in game terms, an animated object of HUGE size, probably animated by an alien spirit of a god-like creature). 1 question.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I'm already sensing some hardness folks, but... I guess we could ask about special attacks. Unless another of my party members chimes up about something they really want to know soon.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Just have signal for a moment, but Fera will smite the thing! Dice macros are in my profile if someone can post for me.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Special attacks or weaknesses. Those are my go to's usually..

LMAO @ "dahelizdat"

As the mob disperses, Mikail gets a very significant sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach as the spider above begins to animate. It flexes its legs.. and Mikhail feels his own legs get a little watery as he looks over to Ferabras.

"What the ever loving heck is with these damn cultists and their inanimate objects animating??!!" he calls out, vividly recalling a ladder that wasn't a ladder that tried to eat him in the last dungeon he crawled through.

UMD: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31
He pulls a scroll from his belt and quickly chants off a couple of arcane phrases. At the end, he tosses his hand out towards the creature releasing a blinding spray of golden glitter.
DC 14? Will save. GM: did we ever determine of the Circlet of persuasion increases spell save DC's? I don't remember.

Next round I can cast displacement on someone before rushing into battle. Who wants it??

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Seeing if Zora can add anything with her planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Nope.

Unclear on what the creature coming at them may be capable of, Zora frowns and begins reciting a powerful prayer to Pharasma...

Casting prayer. All allies get a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks. Spider takes a -1 penalty on such rolls, no save, though if he has SR I do have to overcome that.

SR?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 ...that'd do it. I hope.

Bless's attack bonus and Prayer's will stack, so everyone should be at a +2 to hit from Zora.


Special attacks: trample.

Swamped at work, if someone could run Ferabras' attacks, I'd appreciate it. Will update as soon as possible.


Garret and NPC Ferabras? Anyone?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras takes a short step toward the horrid spider,beast and attacks in a frenzy of teeth and steel!

Five-foot step, full attack with Smite Evil.
+1 Greatsword, PA, Smite, Bless, Prayer: 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 15 - 2 + 2 = 20
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 8 + 6 + 6 = 24

+1 Greatsword, PA, Smite, iterative: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 17
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 6) + 8 + 6 + 6 = 29

Bite attack, secondary, Smite, PA: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 = 25
Bite damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


All three of Ferabras' attacks land, but they definitely don't seem to do as much damage as he expects. Still, his blows carve stone chips from the walking idol.

Garret?


Garret delays as the huge stone idol stomps.

The idol raises up to slam Ferabras twice!
Slam vs F: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24 for 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 3) + 10 = 17 damage!
Slam vs F: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16 for 2d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 4) + 10 = 19 damage!

Garret for round 1, heroes for round 2!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Unharmed by the stone spider’s slams, Ferabras continues his furious attacks!

Full attack with Smite Evil.

+1 Greatsword, PA, Smite, Bless, Prayer: 1d20 + 15 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 15 - 2 + 2 = 29
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 8 + 6 + 6 = 26

+1 Greatsword, PA, Smite, iterative: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 23
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 8 + 6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 4) + 8 + 6 + 6 = 30

Bite attack, secondary, Smite, PA: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28
Bite damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


Ferabras smashes into the idol, cracking it along the midsection. The idol throws its head back and lets loose an unearthly howl that shakes the glass dome, shattering the glass further as water presses down upon it!

Combat is over, but the glass dome is shattering and you're a hundred feet underwater!

The cult leader stirs slightly and you can see an ornate oversized key clutched in her hand.

What are you doing?

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Karnhia begins to step back as the ceiling begins to cave-in, but stops as the woman they defeated stirs. "SOMEONE GRAB HER AND HER KEY, QUICKLY BEFORE WE ARE SENT TO MEET GOZREH!"

She will grab the key off the woman, assuming someone else can grab her.


Karnhia grabs the key, while Ferabras grabs the unconscious cult-leader. You race to the lift, the water lapping at your heels and barely manage to make it upstairs before the dome gives way and icy river water floods the sanctum below, drowning the stone idol, who nevertheless follows your progress with red glowing eyes.

Topside, you emerge into the room with the thugs, who take one look at you and the unconscious cult leader and look around nervously. Finally one of them mutters, "Derk. We ain't gettin' paid, is we?" He sighs and stalks out and the others mutter curses and follow him.

You're alone with the key and the woman. Any plans?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"Well, I'm glad we made it out of that alive! Now, I think we've got some questions we'll need to ask this one," Fera says, nodding at the cult leader he's got slung over his shoulder. "Should we do that here, so I don't need to walk through the city carrying her?"


She moans and stirs again. She looks like she's coming around.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail looks on in wonder as Ferabras takes down the giant spider, but follows closely as the others run for the higher ground. as the cult leader gets tossed to the ground and starts groaning, mikail takes a sip from his waterskin. He looks to the others and shrugs before dumping the rest over her head, smiling as she spits and sputters.

"So, we understand that you are to blame for some of the recent troubles around here. Lets talk about that for a moment.."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


The cult leader comes to and glares around her. "I am NOT to blame and neither are my followers. Speaking of, where are my followers?!?"

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

"Well, we left most of them alive. The ones that tried to fight we defended ourselves, and the ones that chose not to were allowed to live. As for the ones below, well, we saved you but that was about all we could manage once the water started rushing in. And how are you NOT to blame for these new drugs floating around? Every one of our investigations have lead us straight to you."


"Well, yes we sold the drugs, but we didn't cause the killer nightmares! That was not us! A sect of our brotherhood— excommunicated heretics—sought to open a portal to the realm of dreams and awaken a powerful artifact. We pushed them through and shut the door behind them. You have the key I used to seal them within. There was a book that told all, a large tome that held the secrets of the ceremony.
But our associates stole it and went into hiding. Barvasi had it last, but I don't know where he has gone to ground."
She seems to deflate upon hearing of her dead cultists below.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"So what you are saying is that you are not the evil ones? What is your cult about?"


"We... worship an alien spider god who seeks to consume all life in the world in a glorious gluttony of death and suffering." She replies, deadpan.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret's jaw drops "Why?"

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

"Because some people struggle so much with the notion of their own mortality that the only way they can process it is to wreak death upon others first," Zora replies flatly to Garrett's stunned question. The Pharasmin looks coolly upon the cult leader.

"The authorities will have to judge you on this plane. Pharasma will do so in the next. In the meantime, what are the other names of these heretics? Did any of them have relations they might hide with? Descriptions of what they looked like would also be useful."

Zora's blank eyes bore into the woman as if from a great distance. "You should certainly continue to be useful."


"We locked them in the dream realm where they cannot escape and cannot harm anyone ever again! No relative could shelter them! They'll rot there, locked amongst their nightmares!" She caws, triumphant. "Judge me however you wish, Pharasmin. My god has granted me immortality, life everlasting. Has yours granted you anything as precious?"

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

What? Their god grants them immortality while wanting to consume all life in the world? That religion stuff is weird!"

Garret is glad Zora has taken over

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras visibly struggles to restrain himself from tearing the cult leader apart with his glittering black teeth as she justifies her worship of her unholy god. Taking a deep breath to calm down a bit, he asks fiercely, "Where is this door you pushed them through? How do we find it? Or is that all in this tome that's conveniently gone missing?"

DM - just to confirm, we have not yet found Barvasi, right? I couldn't recall, but didn't find anything in a quick thread search to suggest we had actually tracked him down or found this book.


Not yet. You busted one of his lieutenants, but he has eluded you thus far. Not for long, though...

"The door is not a physical door, but a gateway to the realm of dreams. And that door is sealed with the key you stole from me. The Clavis Somnus. It cannot be opened without the tome. So we're well rid of them both."

There's not much more to gain from her other than insane ravings. She's a True Believer and worships an apocalypic demigod. Great fun at parties. What would you like to do now?

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"We will take you to the authorities, they will be the judge of your actions"

seems we need to find Barvasi and the book

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail eyes the woman with hard eyes and rigid posture. "Lets tie her up and get her out of here. This filth will never repent of her ways.. and only bring more pain to those around her."

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Disregarding the woman as if it were nothing but a mutt, Karnhia looks to Mikail. "Unless we do not care to seem productive, we should bring her back to captain Crandon. Our patron should know we are onto somthing."

She pauses, as Riddywhipple flitters about in the background, attempting to shake off whatever water splashed onto him.

"But we are back to square one. "Ne inneci ca Varisii la mal" as the old ones say. Where to go next?"

3,001 to 3,050 of 3,959 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.