Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,101 to 4,150 of 14,076 << first < prev | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | next > last >>

Evil GM
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
She drags the girl back to the others. Is she attracted to the water? Does she bear the kiss as well? Or is she just being a little s!!%?

She appears to be acting like a little kid and when you grab her she puts up a fuss...shrieking like a banshee as she kicks and basically plops down becoming dead weight. STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...Your Hurtin' MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."


Evil GM

The canteen is out in the water a bit...12 feet or so, you'd see the top Astri before it sinks, but your bigger problem is the screaming child putting up the fit. What ever peace existed in the woods has been shattered.

Adriel and Thrasher's sensitive ears twitch and they each cringe.


Evil GM

Gry gets on his feet, the rope shackle is tight enough and he can do the prisoner shuffle. His hands are bound (I assume behind him) Unless you gag him he continues to mumle and rant about the end of Port Shaw and what not, nearly incoherently.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna grimaces as the kid starts throwing a fit. Just a little s~~+. Grrrrrr.

The bard sighs as she watches her canteen start to sink as it slowly fills with water, and decides to tackle the bigger problem. She briefly considers casting a Silence spell to shut her up immediately, but plays the long game instead.

The bard reaches into her haversack, pulling out the doll she found earlier in the house. She starts to play with it, making it dance. "Oh my look what I found just sitting around. What a pretty doll. But girls who cry and fuss don't get to have dolls, did you know that?"

She looks at Jessica appraisingly, lightly shaking the doll at her but keeping it out of her reach. "If you'll be a good girl, stop crying, and come along, I'll give you this pretty doll..."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Hands bound together and then the rope is looped all about his arms too to bind them to his sides.

As they work on getting the shark-man up and shambling out of the cabin, Bri cringes at the wailing going on. "Geez, what are you guys doing out there? Trying to see if there are anymore vegepygmys that want to attack us?"


Evil GM
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Astrianna grimaces as the kid starts throwing a fit. Just a little s+#*. Grrrrrr.

The bard sighs as she watches her canteen start to sink as it slowly fills with water, and decides to tackle the bigger problem. She briefly considers casting a Silence spell to shut her up immediately, but plays the long game instead.

The bard reaches into her haversack, pulling out the doll she found earlier in the house. She starts to play with it, making it dance. "Oh my look what I found just sitting around. What a pretty doll. But girls who cry and fuss don't get to have dolls, did you know that?"

She looks at Jessica appraisingly, lightly shaking the doll at her but keeping it out of her reach. "If you'll be a good girl, stop crying, and come along, I'll give you this pretty doll..."

[dice=Diplomacy]1d20+13

You're a BARD you should be able to handle a child! LOL

"Gimme...MINE!" she giggles as she grabs at her doll, "Mrs. Carp....gimme Mrs. Carp."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel leads the prisoner by his rope. Not happy with the child's wailing but trusting Astri to get her under control.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I'm taking ranks in Profession: Child Care next level.

Astrianna grins as she gets the girl's attention. She holds up Mrs. Carp and does a little ventriloquism act, speaking to Jessica in a high-pitch voice without moving her lips. "Jessica, listen to Astri okay? She's, smart, pretty and can do anything!"

The bard laughs and makes a gesture towards herself before speaking in her normal voice. "Oh, Mrs. Carp, you flatter me! Would you like to go back to Jessica now that she's being a good girl?"

She resumes her ventriloquism. "Oh yes Astri, Jessica is being such a good girl right now, not crying or screaming. She's going to follow Chell now. I love Jessica thiiiis much!" Astrianna holds the doll's arms wide, giving her back to the little girl.

Perform: Act for ventriloquism act: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

With the child hopefully under control, she returns to the group and gives her to Chell to look after. The bard takes point as they return to Thumb's Reach, Dancing Lights bobbing above her head. She gives a sigh of relief. I am never having children.

By the way, Sorrin could use some healing. Either some medium cure wounds potions or some good ol' fashion power of Quell.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri looks on at Astri's act. What the hell is going on out here? This trip has been really weird.....

"Okay.....Well, let's get going and get back onto the ship now. okay?"


Evil GM
Embrianna wrote:

Bri looks on at Astri's act. What the hell is going on out here? This trip has been really weird.....

then Astri begins to humm this tune...

Truckin'


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

When Astri hands the girl over she smiles and nods at the bard. "That was well handled." She then takes the girls hand. "Come along Jessica, we're gonna go see your father. You want to hear a story on the way?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin simply lets the menagerie unfold, keeping his own counsel.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

The motley group retraces their steps back to the ship.

We cleared the trail on the way here, so hopefully there isn't anything to interfere with our trip back....


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel pulls the shark thing along with his blade in one hand leading and the other behind him dragging the rope, he tried to keep the pace uncomfortable for the bound creature, figuring the less rest he got the less likely he was to escape.
He held the charge in his blade hand.
If it did attack, he was in for a rude SHOCK.


Evil GM

You manage to make it back to the ship without further altercation. Aboard the ship the captain is regaling Relgin and Jenkie with a story. "If you're ready come aboard, tides going out."

perception check or heal check.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is feeling quite tired by the time they get back to the ship, sighing at the thought of the return journey. [ooc]300 gold wasn't enough for this job. I might sell some of these potions Zalen gave us...[/i]

"Let's get them all loaded up and head back to Father Zalen's. I want to get some sleep tonight." She yawns, looking about the dock.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri looks over at Jessica when responding to Astri. "I think once we get there we need to ask the good Father to have a long look at you know who. I still worry that even though she appears physically unharmed, something may have been done to her. I have no idea how to test to see if that fellows condition has been passed on to another and she seems rather off."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Father Zalen is probably wondering what is taking me so long to arrive. I was supposed to be there hours ago." Aboard the ship Chell tries to keep Jessica occupied and out of everyone's way. She to has similar reservations about the child that Bri has. Her speech is sometimes cryptic and she acts like a child, well more than her age would indicate.

*Edit Heal: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 thanks for the reminder.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Don't forget your perception or heal checks.

Astrianna nods in agreement. "There is an old Tulita man that may be able to help us. He's either legitimately crazy, or knows how to sniff out the Kiss. Unfortunately, he's currently locked up and sentenced to hang tomorrow, like everyone else we know. Fortunately, we're headed to the Fort anyway- I will try and convince the guards to allow us to see this old man with Gym in tow, see his reaction to test my theory."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Evil GM

perception 14 and higher:
You notice the the good Captain appears a bit more sober. Astri's flask is laying on one of the benches, when Bri touches it it fills full.

Chell:
There is slight slur to the Captain's speech but he seems all together sober.


Evil GM

Jenkie pushes off and hops in the small fishing sloop, it's a very tight gathering with Relgin, Chell, Gry, and Jessica. The ship is low in the water signaling that it is heavy and needs a bit more draft to make the channel.

'Raise sail one quarter." The captain mentions mindful to keep is voice down. "When we hit that market up to half sail, then full sail at the second channel marker."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


Evil GM

Everyone make two perception checks on the way back to Port Shaw. Remember unless you ahve light your vision is diminished. tell me what you are doing during Part one of the trip back and Part two.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Perception 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Perception 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Sorrin is helping crew the vessel.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
With Darkvision if it matters

Not wanting to deal with the girl, Bri spends her whole time of the trip staring at the shark-man in case he tries to dive overboard or something.

She will have tethered him to the mast by the rope around his neck. Bri does not want him freely roaming about and doesn't want him shut up below deck out of peoples sights.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Perception1: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 2 = 15Thrasher Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Perception2: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 2 = 28
Thrasher Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Adriel tried to remain alert to the surronds as well as the prisoner, allowing himself a bit of relief now and again with Embrianna.
It was clear to all assembled the Magus took his job very seriously when he believed a genuine threat existed.

He made sure the shark man was kept directly in the center of the boat and had him remaining bound and laying down either on his belly or back, so that if he even attepmted to get up it would take some effort.
Sorrin, you seem a competent sailor. Make sure our friend's lanyard line in securely tied to the mast.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna collects her hip flask from the Captain, and won't be surprised to find it dry of rum. "Chell, could you fill this with water? As you know, I'm down a canteen."

Part 1

Astrianna occupies herself on the first part of the journey studying the scrolls she purchased earlier in the day, using her Wand of Read Magic to tease out the arcane secrets held within.

6 charges of Read magic wand used

Low-light Perception for Part 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Part 2

Extremely tired by this point, the bard tries to stay awake by fixing her sleeve. She peels out of the top portion of her armor, taking off her shirt to leave her in a blouse. She takes out some thread and a needle from her sewing kit, enjoying the challenge of trying to mend the sleeve on the waves.

Low-light Perception for Part 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell will watch Jessica and keep her occupied for as long as possible. Everyone has their limits though. She will also try to coax more information out of her about what happened and who it was that ordered no one to harm her.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Doubt I will be able to help but:
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

At Astri: "I am sorry but I do not have that spell prepared for today. I can however help you with that tear." If she accepts, Chell uses Mending.

Unless Purify Food and Drink applies to sea water. I didn't read that it couldn't affect natural spoilage and decay or else I would have gotten Create Water. May I change that out?"


Evil GM

Astri when you pick up your hip flask you find that it has not been drunk. You swish it and the liquid sloshes around.

the purify spell would take the harmful ingredients out of the water so it would remove salt from seawater. It would remove the fermentation and wort in ETOH. At least that is how I would rule. Taht being stated I don't care if you switch the spell out.


Evil GM

About half way back to Port Shaw, Thrasher would report back that he has seen two war canoes about a half mile off the port side, they appear to be going towards the land. Unless told to alter his course, Captain Donovan will press forward towards Port Shaw, he is careful plods along.

Jenkie would mention to Sorrin, in a hushed voice, "Captain didn't touch that flask." He has a proud grin on his face. "So, what kinda ship y'lookin' to get?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

First one that we can afford, work our way up. Find jobs that fit that particular ship and crew. You've seen what the harbormaster has. The Baron of the Tides, Thunderstrike, etc... You know anything about Captain Tomas Garell?

They got history? And thanks for the update.. Sorrin winks.


Evil GM

"Capt Garell got 'imself in nasty tangle fighting the Pirate Confederacy to d'east, lost lots of men but some say he's a damn hero fer getting hi's ship and remaining crew out of the that tussle. Others say he turned yellow and fled. His ship was badly damaged."

You offered Major Lawrence a sword and armor earlier, but I don't recall if you made a similar offer to Capt Donovan. I know you offered the Capt and Jenkie crew positions on ship.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel listens to the relayed message, Thrasher says there are to war canoes half a mile to port heading for land.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"War canoes? Huh, wonder what's up. Whatever it is, hopefully it won't matter for us. I also rather doubt someone is invading Port Shaw with only two canoes."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin chuckles, pleased with the winged scout. Adriel, I suggest we stay the course lest we get in a bad... tangle, as they say. To many variables, and we've got precious cargo. Let's finish what we started. But, Tulita then?

Captain... Where are we now? Where would those canoes land?

No, sir. Not yet. Taking it slow with the Donovan.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps
Adriel Mistleaf wrote:
Sorrin, you seem a competent sailor. Make sure our friend's lanyard line in securely tied to the mast.

Sorrin did mot ignore Adriel, and did as suggested.


Evil GM

"A stretch of beach about south of Port Shaw, could be smugglers, could be Tulita, or even fisherman. Don't know from this range. Aint keen on finding out either...just hoping they weren't launched off a lager ship or three further out in the bay." He scans the horizon, "the night is our friend right now."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Agreed, Captain.

I can't help but notice how effortless you make handling a ship... seem. Yourself and Jenkie, you busy the next few days?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is a little surprised when the flask is still full of rum, and simply shrugs her shoulders. She opens the cap and takes a drink, licking her lips.

The bard looks at Chell strangely. "A priestess of Quell that cannot create water...? Have you been on land for a while?" She declines the offer to turn the rum into water, not wanting to waste perfectly good alcohol. But she does accept the mending spell. "That will be much easier than trying to sew the thing up on while the ship is rocking around, thank you. Magic always does a better job of fixing clothes anyway, doesn't leave any stitching."

She frowns at the mention of the war canoes. "Anyone out this late at night is probably thinking the same thing, Captain. The night is their friend in their endeavors. As much as I would enjoy satisfying my curiosity I would rather get back to port and a dry bed soon."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Its not that I cannot, its that we choose not to. There is water all around you. I do not need to create more. I can take the sea water and make it fresh or that rum and make it water. Most pirates look at me funny when I say that though. But the spell functions on food too."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna seems to comprehend quickly, nodding her head. "Ah. You purify it. I have always found water and food prepared in such a way to taste strange. It's as if it removes all of the impurities from the substance, whether good or bad." She sighs, taking another swig from the flask before handing it over to the priest.

"It pains me, but go ahead and turn the rest to water. I've had enough to drink today anyway, and won't have any trouble falling asleep tonight.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin tries to place himself, as best he can between Astrianna and Captain Donovan. Jenkie is close enough to see the cold anger in the man's eyes.

You can at least respect a man's decision, without taunting him my snacking your lips like a child. If no respect for others, at least some self-respect. A man's life is not a game, Astrianna.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"That's the point."

When Astri hands over the flask: "Then I will remove the temptation," she says taking the flask and turning the rum to water. I call it the reverse Jesus. "I never understood sailors' fascination with alcohol on the open water. Navigating a ship sober is difficult enough without dulling the mind with rum."


Evil GM

"Sailoring is long, mundane, and tedious work most days. Not much to keep you busy...most ships frown upon the opposite gender fornicating, so drinking and your hand is all most sailors have to numb the day's rut." The Captain states blandly without emotion. "Besides death is always lurking....never know when something in the deep w ill snatch a life."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Sailor's are truly the most unimaginative lot," Chell says rolling her eyes. "Then again I guess I was just lucky with my first ship." She seems to get a wistful look in her eye as she peers around the ship, as if making a comparison.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

The bard gives an exasperated sigh at Sorrin, rolling her head around to look at him dryly. "Sorrin, the pole stuck up your ass is long enough to be used as the ship's rudder. I'm too tired to fight with you right now. Lay off."

She takes her flask back from Chell and downs the water within, quenching her thirst. She gestures to the Captain. "Exactly, Captain. I don't know what ship you were on Chell, but the ocean is the ocean, and treats every ship the same. A piece of sawdust in a body of water the size we can't begin to comprehend."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri rolls her own at eyes at Chell. "Give yourself a few more years of experience at sea before making such statements or insults. I have met quite a few sailors who were incredibly imaginative and full of rather hard to believe stories."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna laughs at Embri's comment. "I still need to talk to Thalios Dondrel. I assume that's one you were referring to... That man has stories even I have a hard time believing to be true."

She leans back against the side of the ship. "I want to see what he knows about Falken's lost cargo. Could make some serious money if we can find his grounded ship and bring those goods back to Shaw."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri snickers loudly. "What a marvelous idea you have spawned Astri. We shall leave Chell in his company for a while and see what that does to her attitude about us poor sailors."

'Though on a more serious note, i too am rather curious about the cargo of that lost ship."

4,101 to 4,150 of 14,076 << first < prev | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.