Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,051 to 4,100 of 14,076 << first < prev | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | next > last >>

CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Slumber lasts a number of round equal to a witch's level. So in this case, 5.

Depending on what Chell says to Adriel, he may or may not behead the shark man. At this point it's her call based on what Jessica says to Chell. Intense!


Evil GM
Embrianna wrote:
A round per level. That was why I wasn't wasting any time in tieing him up. :)

He would have woken up bound but before the killing stroke. The cocooned wereshark thrashes as it sees a silver tipped arrow pointed at his head and the elf discussing chopping off his head.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

In a rare show of silence, Astrianna concentrates on aiming her bow at the bound man's head, her muscles flexed and strained.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Woah there everybody. Sorry I missed the GM's post but can we rewind a bit? I was waiting on the girl to respond, which I hope would come before the final blow. Chell is getting mixed signals. The girl says he wasn't bad but the others say he is. If there is a chance he isn't she would try to stop it. Can I intervene or does the rule on retconning apply in and out of combat.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

At this point, Astrianna has an arrow in the shark-man's face, Adriel is about to god-punch it, and sharkface is tied up and struggling. Adriel is waiting on Chell's word on whether or not to kill it right now based on what Jessica said to Chell. So if Chells tells Adriel to stop, he will, and we continue from there with an alive, rope-bound shark-Gymmer. if Chell says nothing, he's going to get exploded. If Gymmer starts to attack, Astri is going to start pin-cushioning him.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Seems the DM has already pronounced him did.

If Not:
Chell doesn't have time to react or be subtle. The others were about to execute a man who may not be as bad as he appeared. And that was enough for her to act on. Before any of them can harm him a burst of violent wind and rain appears over the man distracting the others and drawing attention to the priestess. "Don't! The girl just said he was protecting her. Let him speak."


Evil GM

Astri summed it up well. The girl didn't talk until she was lead out the door. Unless Chell would act quickly with the information mentioned by Jessica, the elf chops off the creature's head which he failed his save.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Would firing a Stormburst over the prone were-person count as acting quickly?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Probably! Or Chell could just yell. I believe your spoiler established Chell's intent well enough.

Astrianna flinches as Chell yells for them to stop, but does not take her eyes off of the shark-creature. She points her bow towards a wall and slowly releases the drawback, taking the arrow back in hand. The bard kicks the werecreature onto its back, and puts her foot squarely on its chest. "Oh he's going to talk. Keep Jessica outside."

She leans down as she looms over the creature, silver arrow in hand and pointing at its face. She takes on a cruel demeanor, a hard frown and intense stare developing on her face as she falls into character. "Smell the silver? This will go right through that scaly hide of yours. You're lucky Jessica just vouched for you, or else my magus friend here would have put your head in a bucket. But guess what? If you don't answer my questions you're going to learn what silver tastes like when I shoot this arrow down your toothy gullet!"

The bard stomps hard on his chest through the rope. "Who are you? Why do you have Jessica? What were you going to do with her? Are there more of your kind? START TALKING!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Any aids are appreciated.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

I'm waiting on Baldwin's call if he is dead or thrashing about or not


Evil GM

The yelling will suffice, no need to use resources, you never know when you will need those.

Grymmer yawns, then laughs, "you're not the threatening kind."
Adding +2 from Adriel and Sorrin you still don't intimidate him.

Standard Action: As he slips back into his human form, "now your silver is meaningless. His Chosen shall embrace Port Shaw in a blood-washed kiss!" He cackles, "Cut my head off will you...let me serve my god with my blood." He has now shrunk from a large creature to a medium sized one, his ropes are much looser, but he stays put and does not struggle to free himself.


Evil GM
Adriel Mistleaf wrote:
I'm waiting on Baldwin's call if he is dead or thrashing about or not

I mentioned above that Astri had it right as long as Chell yelled, you would not chop his head off. I assume Chell yelled given her spoiler and astri's subsequent action. See my post above this one, he is not wiggling around.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"If you're so intent on blood and destruction then why protect the girl?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Against lying or if he really believes what he is saying.


Evil GM

"Dajobas’ glory and inevitable conquest of Port Shaw shall justify all!" He looks at Chell. "Her life was not my concern...she can live or die, it means nothing to me, but the one I serve spared her."

DM roll:

bluff: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

You are confident he is telling you the truth.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"And who would that be?"

As an aside to the girl. "Seriously? What about him is funny?"


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

The first thing Bri does when he shrinks down is to adjust the rope to accommodate his now smaller form.

"Well then, who is this person that you serve who wanted the girl? For what purpose did he spare her for?" Probably planned to sacrifice the girl later on in a more ritualistic fashion. Typical of these jumped up gods....


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin slowly approaches the shark-human, Just taking the ropes off since we're all being civil. We just want some information. Who is responsible for the killing and why? Thumb's Reach been peaceful.

If allowed to, Sorrin will remove the loose ropes and sit unarmed across from the man.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna gives a tch as the man laughs at her, fingers clenching around the arrow. S!!@. He doesn't care if he's killed. Damn religious fanatics. He's dead either way.

Astrianna scoffs at Sorrin as he moves to untie the man's ropes. "Absolutely not. We've lost our best evidence, we are not losing our prisoner. He is not allowed any means of escape. It's clear to me these killings were done for the sake of Dajobas."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will not let the man be un-tied. 'He just told us that the only reason he didn't harm the girl was because he told not to. He is staying tied up and will turned over to the authorities to save an innocent man from hanging."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin reaches for the ropes. Wasn't asking your permission, Songbird... was waiting for his. Right now, the only hostility I'm sensing is from the folks I came with. Take it down a notch.

Or is he so deep in your head, he owns you? Something's changed. I got no qualms with sharks on land, in the sea or the mighty Dajobas himself. I respect them.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

He's got you spooked too, Fire-Eyes? The rope won't hold him. Give him his respect... Isn't that what you yourself told me earlier?

A man needs his dignity.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna gives Sorrin a dry look. "Don't be stupid, Sorrin. The only reason he isn't attacking us is because we have him outmatched. Ask your questions but don't touch him." She folds her arms over her chest.

"Do you truly respect a god that encourages wholesale slaughter? He just said "His Chosen shall embrace Port Shaw in a blood-washed kiss."" The bard suddenly recalls the Tulita man from the morning attacking a Dragoon. She looks over at the bound man.

"Tell me, do you "Bear the Kiss of Dajoba?"


Evil GM

"Lean closer...hear me out." He suggests for Sorrin. "I'll whisper the true secret to your ear."

Sense motive check if you like.


Evil GM

The little girl leaves the porch and she begins to walk towards the water as the adults talk to Mr. Gyr. "I'll get some water."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I'll lean over... after you tell me what's changed in Thumbs Reach.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Evil GM

"I'm a servant of Dajobas...he has blessed me with a kiss on my unworthy flesh. His Chosen shall embrace Port Shaw in a blood-washed kiss!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri gives Sorrin a look. "A down on his luck guardsman is not comparable to a mass-murderer. If you offer this fellow a job on our future ship, I will slap you."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Thank you," Chell says nodding to the roguish fighter. "At least someone has some decency."

*Edit starting writing and took a little too long. Five updates since then.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna doesn't stop Sorrin from being an idiot, and instead processes what Gyr just told her. The old man... Could he sense those that serve Dajobas? Can he tell who is a wereshark? "I think we have to pay a visit to an old man at the prison as well."

The bard perks up as Jessica makes a comment about leaving to get some water. "Jessica! Hold on, don't go wandering off alone." She calls out, stepping away from the group and walking outside to the little girl. The half-elf looks back at Bri. "Please don't let them untie him."

Astrianna puts away her bow and arrow, retrieving her canteen full of water from her haversack. She gets down on her haunches and opens up the cap, offering it to the girl. "You're thirsty? If you'll be a good girl and drink from this canteen instead of the river, I'll have a surprise for you."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"He seems almost too fanatical. Can anyone detect magic?" she says tilting her head to the side.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

What's your gripe with the fisherman and smith?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Of course. Anything in particular you want me to look at or should I sweep the room?"


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Him. Cultists can be fanatical but seems like more than that."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Don't worry Em, if he moves he dies.

At Chell's question about detecting magic he states, Em or Astri can.

He did not bother to mention he HAD prepared that spell today. But he continued to hold the charge on his shocking grasp, he could do so indefinitely but if he cast another spell before releasing the Shocking Grasp he would lose it.- though he hands Sorrin his Scabbard back.

He does remark to Chell, somewhat flippantly, Does it bother you that bu staying my hand, you may have saved a murderer and condemned an innocent man to death, I wonder how you bleeding hearts sleep with all those tough ethical decisions.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will cast Detect Magic and look at the shark-man.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Its simple. The decision isn't ours to make. People like me are called to a higher purpose for a higher being. Our actions are judged by them, not you. We do the best we can according to the will of our gods and if we should fail then we will know. It will be reflected in the connection. Is it to a bleeding heart to here him out before making a judgement? Is it a bleeding heart to not want to kill him just because he is a were-shark or his house looks like it does? If it is then fine, I am. The Razor Coast is a difficult place to survive. Many have to resort to awful things to survive. Quell understands this which is why we priestesses and priests are here. To make things easier. So people don't wind up doing things they regret. Unfortunately some one or something is trying to undo everything that we have worked for. Priests in the area have gone missing and I was sent to investigate. I am not sure what is going on here but I will not allow you to kill this man when he no longer poses a threat."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Chell... He is powerful and poses a threat. The real choice is fear or hope. Most choose fear. Yet sadder still they, they fear the wrong thing.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

A caged lion is not evil priestess, yet if one was one a rampage I would put it down without blinking. Worse, there are those in this world capable of true evil for simple pleasure. If I found an unrepentant Cleric of Zon Kuthion or Asmodeus here, naked and bound and 'no threat' as you put it, they would be dead and I would lose no sleep over it. I am a pragmatist beyond all else. But it must be nice to have a god do your thinking for you. If he escapes and kills again, you can simply call it your gods will then.
Or when he denies being a shark and if the innocent man hangs, you can tell his family you needed to question a monster. Perhaps an easy decision when it's not your neck in the noose.

The elf leans down a little but still keeps his blade leveled at the Shark thing. Try to escape. Please. I only need a flinch to kill you.


Evil GM

"All shall bend a knee to Dajobas' true power. You worthless scum shall perish in the coming night of holy terror." He breaths heavily, "Just a little closer elf, let me whisper truth into your ear."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"And who put the lion in the cage? What if an opportunity presented itself for you to incapacitate it and return it home? Would you do that or kill it because it is easier? Life is never that simple and you can't know everyone's circumstances. You are free to make your own decisions according to your own beliefs. Just as I am. Those true to their faith always own their decisions. We choose the god just as they choose us because our beliefs and our virtues mirror everything they embody. If it didn't, we would not be able to wield their power. I love the sea and I love to help others. Quell embodies those qualities. I also don't want to see a man that is currently unarmed and at our mercy killed no matter what he's done. If he is guilty of what you say he is then the best thing to do would be to bring him back to Port Shaw for trial and questioning. That's what the ship is for right? We can be there in an hour or so if you are so concerned about however was falsely accused."

This is fun.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You two should get a room, worst case the kid turns out like her.... He indicates Astrianna as he straps on his scabbard.

If he doesn't start making sense and soon, we'll have to kill him, the girl, the smith and anyone associated with Thumb's Reach. The 'goons will execute the father. Tidy, like nothing ever happened. I move on with my life.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Oh get over it priestess. We may be taking him alive to Port Shaw, but he will die once he gets there anyway. He will surely be executed in the place of the innocent man currently standing for his crimes. So you will be just as responsible if he dies here and now or if he dies tomorrow on the noose. And it isn't just us that say he is guilty, have you not been listening to the man talk? He is talking freely of wanting to see the city awash with blood."

Bri is clearly becoming annoyed with the little tag-a-long priestess.

"Now can we get the hell out of here with him and the girl? He was clearly waiting for someone or someones. We have done the job we came to do and I am ready to leave."

Fun? No.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Smashing fun!


Evil GM

Jessica stops just before the water as Astri gets a hold of her. "Water...my toes...tickle....let water tickle my toes...see them wiggle." She takes the waterskin from Astri tilts her head left and tosses it underhanded into the lake, there a <plop> sound and ripples on the water. She giggles.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri makes sure the rope she has securing his legs is loose enough for him to walk, but too tight for him to do any running. Think leg shackle style

"All right guys, let's get him on his feet and lead him back to the ship."

Bri takes two sections of the rope, fashions a slipknot and slips it over the mans head and around his neck. "Someone in front of him and someone behind him can each hold onto the rope so he can't just rush at someone while we are walking.."

"Now, let's get moving."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna makes a useless grab for the canteen as Jessica throws it into the water. "No! Jessica! That was for drinking!" She says, quite exasperated at losing her canteen. I hate kids. Why isn't Chell dealing with this?

The half-elf scolds her, grabbing her arm. "You do not throw people's belongings into the water. We're leaving right now." She drags the girl back to the others. Is she attracted to the water? Does she bear the kiss as well? Or is she just being a little s%*#?


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

I don't trust the shifter. If you are fine with scouting Astri, I'll take forward guard. You, then me, the shifter, Bri and the Kid and Chell in the rear. Let's get this moving, unless we can afford a quick search of the place? Maybe he has some notes or something

Adriel has Thrasher come down and help out.
Use your keen eyes, friend we are after shiny things, teeth and claws and shells and anything like what you see me make pictures on, parchment.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 = 19

Thrasher Perception: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 = 27


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Will the sharkman walk or do we need to figure out a way to carry him?


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

What about a detect magic on the two?

"I still think something is wrong here. And not just the obvious," she says taking one last look around. While she is doing so she hears the plop as the waterskin hits the water. "What?" she queries, turning to see the girl Jessica giggling. Seriously what is wrong here?

While Astri scolds the girl Chell heads to the lake to fetch the waterskin. Fresh water is important to any sailor. "I'll get it."

If it is close she will use the boarding pike. If not then a grappling hook and rope.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

It's a metal canteen. Filled, it weighs 4lbs, at this point it would probably be half-empty so 2lbs. With air in it might be buoyant enough to float but I'm not a naval engineer.

When Chell approaches, Astrianna hands Jessica off to her. "Appreciated, but I'll get it myself. Just take care of Jessica. She's being a brat."

The bard appraoches the shore and calls out to Adriel. "Yeah! I'll take point give me a moment."

Perception to look for canteen: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Astrianna casts cast Mage Hand if the canteen is still visible to her, using telekinesis to lift it out of the water. She gestures to the container and wills it over to herself.

4,051 to 4,100 of 14,076 << first < prev | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.