Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,451 to 4,500 of 14,076 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>

Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"So are we going to be playing the part of dragonsmoke buyers who are interested in trying out this new drug we've heard rumors about? For our backstory we are just a bunch of sailors on shoreleave who are looking for a good time after a very long and boring voyage at sea?"


Evil GM
Chell Silves wrote:


That is if I have time. First she will make a scroll of Detect Disease as she promised for the Commandant. That takes 2 hours. If there is time after that I can make more but each will take 2 hours and after the 250 for the first one I won't have much money left for more. I will send the first one to the Commandant by courier.

You do have time to create the scroll. The rules limit you to 1 item created per day.

scrolls:
Scrolls and potions whose base price is more than 250 gp, but less than 1,000 gp, take 8 hours to create, just like any other magic item. The character must spend the gold at the beginning of the construction process. Regardless of the time needed for construction, a caster can create no more than one magic item per day. This process can be accelerated to 4 hours of work per 1,000 gp in the item's base price (or fraction thereof) by increasing the DC to create the item by 5.


Evil GM

It's 4:30 pm by the time you all get back to the Inn, you have time create scroll or go shopping. Astri your exhausted and after 1 hour hour of complete rest you become fatigued. You do not have enough time to overcome the fatigued physical condition before the midnight drop.

Exhausted:

An exhausted character moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a –6 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. After 1 hour of complete rest, an exhausted character becomes fatigued. A fatigued character becomes exhausted by doing something else that would normally cause fatigue.

Fatigued:

A fatigued character can neither run nor charge and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. Doing anything that would normally cause fatigue causes the fatigued character to become exhausted. After 8 hours of complete rest, fatigued characters are no longer fatigued.

Fortunately for you Father Zalen will meet you in the Green Dragon Inn around 10:00 pm and cast lesser restoration on you to remove the condition.


Evil GM

When Astri is resting the others run into Sorrin when they are out and about, or back at the inn, and both sides can fill each other in on what they have discovered.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

That's a b#~&&+*% rule. I can understand the 8 hours a day thing but if I can scribe a scroll in 2 hours then I should be able to do four of them.

Craft DC 10 for the scroll of Detect Disease: 5 base + 5 level for the item. I am creating it as if I was level 5 so it will last 50 min. Not going to roll because I can't fail. My Spellcraft is +9 so with the minimum roll that's a 10. If this is really all I can do then I stop here. I'll give it to Zalen to give to the Commandant or have it sent by Courier. Which ever works. Also deducting the 250 for the cost.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Garreg Meldenbourne out of Barett's Barnacle...runs a bit of pimping trade in town among other things. He's holds the girls against their will with violence. Roland's sister is one of them. And, I'll let you know your vaunted 'goons seem to be "good" customers.

I'm going to check his operation out, before we deal with this midnight thing. Anyone care to join me? Told Roland I'd take care of it. He seems quite upset.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Father Zalen is such a saint. Astri will have to put two gold into the donation box now.

After her hour long rest, Astrianna wakes to an intense hunger, which she fulfills after getting dressed. She puts her explorer's outfit back on, and heads downstairs to get something to eat.

While everyone else is out and about... I don't think they care enough to put some nasty magic like Sepia Snake Sigil, but Astri is cautious.

After getting some basic dinner she heads back upstairs, locks the door, and sits down to inspect the writ given by the Commandant. She casts Detect Magic on the sealed document to check if there are any magical auras first.

If there is any magic present, she won't open it.

The half-elf briefly heats a knife over a candle flame and slowly wedges off the wax seal from the document.

She opens the writ and carefully reads the document, taking some notes on the Commandant's handwriting style, professional contents of the writ, and she carefully copies his signature into her journal. The bard feels she has everything she needs in case she ever needs to forge a writ or check the credentials of a Dragoon document.

Satisfied, the half-elf folds the writ back up. She whispers a Mage Hand cantrip and levitates the wax seal. Heating the knife slowly in a candle flame, she telekinetically presses the wax against the flat of the blade briefly, and then lowers it down onto the document to re-form the seal.

Hopefully I never have to get into the business of forging writs... but if I do....

Forgery attempt to reseal the document only, Astri has a +8 to linguistics.


Evil GM

make 3 forgery dice roll Astri one for opening the writ and one for closing it. a third one for copying the signature.

You run the risk of damaging the seal and/or wax.

There is no magic on the writ.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Can do, didn't know if you wanted to make the rolls in secret or not. Also what did the document say? A paraphrase is fine she's just looking for anything juicy and extracting information from it.

Opening Writ: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Closing Writ: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Copying Signature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri's sighs at Sorrin's plan.

"Would one more night make a difference Sorrin? The thought of women being held against their will is abhorrent to me, but we have to deal with that drop tonight since they aren't going to change their schedule to accommodate our plans. I doubt that Garreg fellow is going to let any of his girls go without a big fight and I really don't think we can afford to go to the drop site wounded and low on resources. Now if you just want to go on a information gathering trip to get some first hand details of the kind of muscle the guy has working for him in order to plan for tomorrow night, then I can be in for that."

"And secondly, our vaunted goons? If you are referring to the Dragoons, they are the law around here. If you go to any other city and deal with the law forces they have, you will find bad as well as good men among them. You can't say for certain if all of the Dragoons are equally corrupt."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"I think the current mission will be able to handle both of these problems. Didn't Bonedeuce drop Garreg's name as a supplier?" Chell asks now in her original form.

"Oh, and did anyone else get the feeling they were being a bit overly cautious when we were talking about were-creatures. They seemed especially tense when Astrianna reached into her pack for her notebook."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Well, if that's the case then we shouldn't leave early and tip our hand. If we are taking down Garreg down anyway, then the girls will be free to leave. We should probably try to take him alive though, they may want to press him for more information about the drug trade around here."

"As for their reaction to Astri reaching into her bag, they may have thought that our trip to meet to them could have been a possible ruse to attempt a assassination on the commandant. Considering how many of the people around here feel about them, I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't had to deal with an attempt or two in the past. Just remember that it isn't paranoia if they are really out to get you."


Evil GM

I thought of that but you'd be able to tell if the wax cracked, broke, or the lines on the signet stamp were ruined.

"The holder of said writ, Astri Sparacello and her three companions, are specially retained to perform an investigation and, if necessary, arrest and/or harm smugglers at the Crooked Pier, this evening and early morning (date). This is a restrictive and limited writ good for this single investigation, no harm shall befoul them."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"three companions"? That could be problematic if since there is four of us.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Makes sense to me!

Astrianna sighs. It's AstriANNA. I just had to test that guard out front with the intimacy routine and now Bonedeuce thinks my name is Astri... Oh well, I can fix it. Hm... The writ says three companions... There might be some confusion about that with Sorrin, but nothing I can't smooth over.

Pleased with her resealing of the document, she tucks it away in her haversack.

The bard lays out all of the equipment she will be needing tonight. It's a shame I couldn't get in on the drug trade here, but I have no intention on hanging for it. Having a writ to kill them all and take their belongings isn't quite sustainable income, but it's something.

She awaits the return of everyone else at the inn, to see if they wanted to go gathering information or scouting. They would find her practicing her fiddle in the common room of the Green Dragon, asking patrons for requests so she can learn the local songs.

Perform: String: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

After all these good rolls the moment we get in combat I'm going to start rolling 1's.


Evil GM
Chell Silves wrote:
"three companions"? That could be problematic if since there is four of us.

Sorrin wasn't there and Zalen served as the introduction only.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

With whatever time is left before the move against the smugglers, Chell's takes another nap in her room. It wasn't likely she was going to get much sleep that night so might as well get as much as she can now.

Just as a reminder to myself. I have used remove disease, lesser restoration, and a channel today. Ready to move whenever.


Evil GM

Waiting on Sorrin to say if he is going to Barret's Barnacle first as he mentioned or if he is going to wait to do the smuggling bust first.

If you are scouting the Barnacle it is without Astri as she is resting and getting over her fatigue.

I'm sure Adriel will stick with Bri.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin's going, he's invited Bri, Chell & Adriel.

Any other information about this low life?


Evil GM

Who is going with Sorrin?


Evil GM

DM:

off duty dragoons: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6
patrons: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 3, 2, 1) = 8
Garreg, 50%: 1d100 ⇒ 90
Barrett, 50%: 1d100 ⇒ 95


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

If Sorrin still wants to go and he is asking for help Chell will certainly oblige. It will allow her to get used to the Hat of Disguise and find out if the Dragoons are as bad as he says.

Chell uses the hat to take on the appearance of one of her cousins, Jacob. He is unknown in this area and looks like an average sailor. The fact that he doesn't stand out has been very unfortunate with him but will serve his cousin well know. "Should I go with my cousin Jacob or perhaps Jenkie or Donovan?"

Leaving the armor and backpack behind. Only keeping some money, a holy symbol, and the mace so as not to make too much extra noise. Not expecting a fight.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astri or Adriel might be the only ones to think about this, but two of the drug pushers (They were women in studded leather armor with short sword I believe) know Sorrin's face and that he name-dropped the Commandant to get them to go away. If anything Sorrin is the one that should be in disguise, because they might recognize them. Hopefully they're just not around and we don't have to worry about it.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Someone probably say all of us walk up to meet the Commandant earlier today so we all probably have the same risk.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Are you the only brave heart, Chell? Wear the armor, female, tall, dressed in black leathers, hood. Unlike you enough.. Sorrin smiles, genuinely appreciative of her company.

Noble district? Need cloaks?


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel smirks at the fighters request.
Saving the world Sorrin? Well I am hardly one to say I have never partaken of a doxy. I would hate for the trade to be stamped out......Did you know Calistrians actually revere prostitutes?
He remains silent a moment as if he is not coming.

But then, a woman should be free to ply her trade as she wishes. Not live in fear of a pimp who beats her. And the sacred sting loves a bit of Vengeance. Honestly if I actually worshipped anything it MIGHT be her...So, you are satisfied this man deserves death? If the dragoons are as corrupt as you say, turning him over for this may not work and I'm guessing whoring is legal here.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin gently shakes his head. I never said, I'd kill the man. I said check out his operation. And, apparently he's something to do with the drug shipment.

Where was that to take place? Join us on a jaunt. Surely, the women don't have you whipped, Bladedancer! He waves him on, to join. And waggles a playful finger Thrasher.

If we're still near The Run Aground, we can ask Falgrim about this Barret and his Barnacles.


Evil GM

Barrett's Barnacle is in the Outskirt slums, its on the labelled map under the campaign tab.

Adriel and Bri have been int he outskirts once before (so has Astri) they were in a fight.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Ah, but if Garreg is wanted in connection with drug smuggling though, he may not get off so easy. You saw how they treated those other fellows who were dealing in drugs."

"As long as we are just doing a bit of scouting, I will come along as well."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Relation to the pier where the drop is supposed to take place?

Sorrin nearly beams, I am honored.

There is Garreg and Barret the Barnacle's proprietor.


Evil GM

It takes you about an hour to wind yourself to the "Barrett's Barnacle." along the way you see several groups of thugs, other groups of tulitans, plenty of fisherman and other labors milling about. Several folks eye you, but think twice about approaching.

The rotted door of the Barnacle swings both ways on its hinges. This becomes apparent as a dwarf crashes out onto the porch. Rolling to a stop against a post, the dwarf vomits on himself without further delay. As the door creaks in and out, glimpses of the dark interior reveal several figures sprawled on the floorboards and a buxom but toothless serving maid
stepping none too gingerly over the bodies. Her clogs grind fingers under heel and wedge in between ribs as she stomps to a nearby table.

Tell me how your apporaching and what you are going to do as you get to area near the barfing dwarf.


Evil GM

Barrett's Barnacle

here is the map.

You immediately notice that this is busy place, there are an assortment of patrons, including off-duty dragoons, enjoying a good tale and plenty of Barrett's Grog. When the door opens a few people look up and take notice. A cloud of hazy smoke fills the establishment.

You see a tall hulking, dwarf laughing loudly behind the bar. (He is tall by dwarf standards). He is wearing black breeches and a heavy stained leather smock covering a chain shirt. Slung over his back is a greataxe, on his hip is short sword and at least two daggers that you can see. He's chewing the stub of cigar.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin, having started this approaches first. See Adriel, fun...

The young man wonders how many dwarves there can be, hoping it is not Falgrim... he wonders if it was the smith from Thumbs Reach.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Evil GM

Astri you've attracted a nice crows as you play and several coins have been tossed in your fiddle case.

gold: 1d4 ⇒ 2
silver: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 6) = 11
copper: 2d8 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

One elf seems to really be enjoying the performance. He claps after each song and he has tossed a bit of coin in your case.

2 platinum pieces.

He looks vaguely familiar to you.

make straight knowledge check add yoru modifier, if any


Goblin NPC

You don't recognize the dwarf that was tossed out nor the one behind the bar.

You do see a couple goblins against the wall, "M're gr'g" one yells in very broken common.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell gives her hat a twist to make sure it is on tight. She has reverted to her cousin's appearance, donned armor and left the mace hanging freely as per Sorrin's suggestion. She is currently 6'0", well muscled and scared though in this crowd that might make her more attractive. She takes a deep breadth and tries to remember her cousin, Sarah Silves and how she would act in this situation. "Out of the way you drunken lout," she says kicking the drunken dwarf and walking into the Barnacle.


Evil GM

The dwarf pukes just as Chell lashes out by kicking him, his vomit barely missing her foot. He rolls over onto his side.

You may saying some prayer of forgiveness for that one. :-)


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Hey, now... Let's keep it cool. We don't want a fight. Just out for a drink.

A little game of who's who.. Sorrin claps a hand on Chell's shoulder as he would a fellow sailor.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Straight knowledge check? So just d20 and int modifier? Can I add half my bard level as per my Bardic Knowledge Ability? If I don't have ranks in it I can't use my Lore Master ability, so...+2 for int, +2 for bardic knowledge if applicable.

Knowledge: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10

Astrianna has been having an incredible day with The Brightening. She is beginning to believe that this fiddle is unlocking some kind of prodigal potential in her. It's only been two days since she acquired the instrument and she has almost destroyed one bow already with her fire-catching tunes. The bard may have to invest into more sturdy bows...

Enjoying the attention and especially liking the coin flying into her case, Astrianna plays her heart out for the sound of music and the sound of coin. She takes note of the elf who has been at rapt attention throughout her entire performance- especially the two platinum that he threw in to her case.

Does he know me....? He looks so familiar... I never forget a face, where have I seen him before...


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel is happy enough with the location, it was a lower standard tavern than he preferred but he was plenty accustomed to such places.

He approaches the bar, keeping an eye out for any signage regarding weapons and looking to see if this place had a champion. He steps ahead of Sorrin without reguard for the man.
Drinks and a table, you carry yourself like a bloody enforcer.

He strides to the bar and looks for prices on the wall then nods to the barkeep for attention.
2 Wines, 4 Ale and a girl to organise a table and food.

He pays whatever the cost is and drops an extra silver as tip.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin follows Adriel's lead, backing the Elf's play... having spotted goblins, he scans the room looking to see "what" else is there. He wonders if the large Dwarf is Barret.

Staying a respectable pace behind Adriel, he waits.

How does one tell an off duty dragoon from a civilian he wonders.


Evil GM

Astri: Straight knowledge with intelligence modifier.

Astri the elf looks familiar but for the life of you, you simply can't place him or remember the context.


Evil GM
Adriel Mistleaf wrote:

Adriel is happy enough with the location, it was a lower standard tavern than he preferred but he was plenty accustomed to such places.

He approaches the bar, keeping an eye out for any signage regarding weapons and looking to see if this place had a champion. He steps ahead of Sorrin without reguard for the man.
Drinks and a table, you carry yourself like a bloody enforcer.

He strides to the bar and looks for prices on the wall then nods to the barkeep for attention.
2 Wines, 4 Ale and a girl to organise a table and food.

He pays whatever the cost is and drops an extra silver as tip.

Adriel there are plenty of weapons about the place. You can count at least six dragoons of various ranks by how they are situated over two tables. there are also a few seedy looking fellows hanging around. the goblins look relatively harmless but they do have rusty weapons about. There's two serving wenches each give you a quick once over. While the bartender, the hulking dwarf, simply nods and pours six grogs for you.

"Grog...that's wh't I ser'v"

3 copper for tankard of grog, the barkeep swipes up the extra silver quickly.


Evil GM
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:


How does one tell an off duty dragoon from a civilian he wonders.

You note that several folks have similar rapiers and daggers either on their person or on the table. A few have hats either on or laying about that mark them as dragoon. Although none actually have on a complete uniform.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Ugh, this place is like, totally disgusting. Most definitely not the type of place that I would frequent on my own.

Bri is currently wearing her old outfit and hat from the ship so as to not look like she is worth trying to rob. She stays fairly close to Adriel, hoping no one mistakes her for a working girl here.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin reaches around Adriel, and with one hand takes two stouts. Walking slowly over to the goblins, he puts them down... nodding.

Grog.

If all remains uneventful, he returns to the group.


Goblin NPC

The goblins look up and grab the grog, "sss'rvig wen'ch?" In a confused state. They greedily pull the tankards to dry, cracked lips.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri speaks quietly to Adriel. "Why is he taking grog to goblins? Did I miss something or is he just crazy?"


Evil GM

Bri and Chell clearly the attention a few men. One of the man wearing on rapier sitting in the middle of the establishment with his friends inquires, "Workin'?"

This is the long picnic table D/E: 5-8


F Human, NPC Commoner/Entertainer

One fo the serving wench lays a friendly hand on Adriel's shoulder when he leaves a silver piece tip for the barkeep. "Stew's fresh and h'rd tact ain't got weevils..six of 'em fer ya?"

4,451 to 4,500 of 14,076 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.