Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


4,251 to 4,300 of 14,076 << first < prev | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Bri and Adriel the slumber goes by uneventfully. You hear an occasional hymn within the Chapterhouse, but no uprising.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel was resting in the cot room when Bri makes her way in and lays down in the other cot.
At last, we get to sleep together. ..

He smiles at his joke.
The ass had returned.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Gonna need help picking out a ship, picking out a reliable crew and whipping them into shape. I saw how you handled the sloop... no Captain. I felt it. And saw the faith Jenkie has in you. At the helm, you're twice as good today as I'll ever be.

But, things need to be set up and built properly. With the right foundation. Good... timber. I'd like you to stand with me, Sir. Not sure what the future brings. But, I can swear it'll be always righteous and most times profitable. We can start by fixing that boat.

The young man pushes a pouch across the table discretely. It's all the money he'd earned the night before, 300gp.

Sorrin let's his words hang.

Tell him, Chell... some of what we're up against.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Yessss more people to fuss over Astri.

Astrianna asks professional questions about her clothes, including the origins of the cloth, and is pleased to receive professional answers. "This is beautiful. Amazing work, I am extremely pleased." She comments as she looks over her performer's outfit, and she can't wait to have a gig to sing or play her fiddle at while wearing it.

The bard parks her clothes away and leaves the haberdashery in her fine red and black number, special hat on her head. She feels like a thousand platinum pieces as she struts down the road back towards the Quell chapterhouse, humming a happy tune.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

At the priestess' hesitation, Sorrin continues. Drug smugglers poisoning Port Shaw and the Tulita, the Jawbone nonsense you heard. Some treasure hunting, war canoes, Dajobas Kiss... and some missing Quellen priests.

The Razor's bad, but things are getting ugly. I'm just a man looking to help make a difference for the future. I'd like to put together the best, because I can't do it alone.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell smacks her forehead and sighs. "I thought you were trying to get him to join but if you are intent on scaring him away I can help," she says turning to the captain smiling. "I thought you should be aware of what you were getting into. Do you know of Archibald Noeliss? He was the cleric who used to run the chapter house here. He and several other have gone missing. Now, I am powerful enough to cure most diseases, heal people back from the brink of death to hale and hearty and even call lightening from the heavens. Archibald could actually blow away a village with gale force winds, then heal all of them and fix their homes. He has gone missing as well as another cleric of equal strength and a few others. Plus there are more were-sharks that are probably more vicious than the one we brought on the ship. Still wanna join?" she queries, her head in her hand and smiling innocently.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin chuckles merrily as he eats, calling for fresh coffee.

The laugh is not a silly one, but light enough and accompanied with keen smiling eyes, that it could only come from a person of clear conscience.


Evil GM

"Hereos...aye?" The captain comments. He purses his lips and places his hand on his before glancing back a that bar. Clearly contemplating his options.

I need a diplomacy roll. I'll use the higher of the rolls and have the other character make the aid check.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri laughs at Adriel as she settles down and tries to get comfy. "Maybe at a better time we will be alone in the same room again and get to not sleep together."

"I think this goes to show who the smart ones of the group are. We know enough to get some rest when we need it."


Evil GM

Time: 10:30 am

Astri you arrive back at the Chapterhouse and the morning crowd is nearly dispersed. There are few acolytes and volunteers cleaning-up and doing some minor repairs around the establishment. Overall, it's pretty quite right now.

Astri if memory serves you woke up about 8 am the day before after a night of heavy partying and romping with Adriel.

----
Bri and Adriel are well into their 3rd hour of rest.

----
Chell and Sorrin are not back and are presumably at breakfast.

Chell and Sorrin what time did each of you wake up the day before?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Not looking to be a hero, Sir. Just doing what needs to be done. Profit and power, with the power an equal measure of responsibility to the people, the world. As much as we might like, we can't survive healthy in isolation.

When Jenkie opens his eyes, will he see "Shakes" or Captain Donovan? The decisions he makes in life, now and always, are molded by each small decision he sees you make.

Sorrin pauses.

Stand by me, Captain Donovan. Be among allies and perhaps eventually, friends. Let's slay the demons together, yours... and mine. The last part, in confidence and nearly a confession. All, naked truth.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Can be used for an assist? I'd also hope that in game actions have some effect.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Thanks to her Ring, Bri wakes up, feeling quite refreshed by the time that third hour rolls around.

With a yawn and stretch, Bri gathers up her stuff and wander off to check on the prisoner and to see if any word and come back from the fort yet.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sleep is a weapon, and Sorrin knows it. He will sleep after speaking with Donovan.


Evil GM

An exquisite ring you have milady.


Evil GM
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:
Sleep is a weapon, and Sorrin knows it. He will sleep after speaking with Donovan.

I'm waiting on Chell's diplo before answering.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

That ain't the only exquisite thing on Bri. ;)


Evil GM

Bri you step into the hall rested, leaving Adriel snoring away. You get to the room with the Gyr and the door is still securely locked. You can hear grumbling behind the oak door. so far, you haven't seen anyone from the church. Although you hear some voices down the hall, small talk, and some clanking metal.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

My bad. Had to sleep. Apparently I am a few hours behind you guys. Not sure when my character woke up since I joined the last night. It probably would have been early to pray then walking all day. I am definitely fatigued right now.

Chell had to take a sideways glance at Sorrin after that little speech. It was very inspiring and sounded sincere enough. He didn't seem like a deceptive man but she only knew him and the others for a night. He would be a good captain one day. Not great but definitely good. She turns back to Donovan and adds, "I am newer than you and I have put my trust in these people. Being a priestess of Quell has likely put me in danger of disappearing like the others. So those around me might pay a price too but seeing as there is a good chance the things going on here are connected they have accepted me. We could use all the help we can get."

Diplomacy+2 for Sorrin: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26


Evil GM

The Captain hesitates, "'ppreicate all that you have done. My hero days are in the past, I'm just looking to make it through another couple days, maybe without a drink." He grimaces. "You can charter my boat, I could help you pick out your own ship, but lets leave it there for now."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Yeah Astri was hung over in the morning too, she's definitely going to need some sleep tonight.

Happily whistling, Astrianna returns to the chapterhouse in her fancy new clothes. While tired, she is in an incredibly good mood and ready to get some work done. As the bard enters the chapterhouse she is feeling incredibly generous- after all, it is quite fashionable for a lady of her stature to take up philanthropy these days. The bard tosses a gold piece in the collection box, and is surprised at how much better it made her feel. Charity is so rewarding for the soul!

She attempts to find Zalen so that they can go meet the dragoons about Harok, hoping he hasn't left already.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Not finding anyone yet, but feeling better knowing that Gyr is still locked up, Bri continues wandering down the hall of the chapterhouse looking for people.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel continues to snooze until someone wakes him....


Evil GM

Bri you run across Astri, who is looking mighty snazzy in her new dudes. She is softly whistling a tune. the clanking that you heard was coming form the kitchen.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

'Looking good Astri. Shall we check out the kitchen?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna strikes a pose for Embri, quite pleased with the compliment. "Why thank you Embri- I'm feeling fabulous. The kitchen sounds wonderful, I could use a snack." She follows the witch to the kitchen, looking at her curiously. "You look completely refreshed, I wish naps had that effect on me."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Hey, we should grab so food for Adriel as well and then go wake him up together in a fun way."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

A mischievous grin spreads across Astrianna's face. "Ohhh? What do you have in mind? I could use some magic... we could pretend to be a mother and daughter... and the daughter is his unknown child... Maybe convince him he's in a dream? Magically alter the color of his hair, see how long it takes him to notice..."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Or trying to strip him....


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astri cackles at Bri. "Hilarious, but I'm wary of his warrior reflexes and don't want to touch him while he's meditating. I'd like to avoid him punching me in the face."


Evil GM

Sorrin and chell there isn't much left to do with the Capt for now. if you want to heal Jenkie that's fine, otherwise what are your intentions for the rest of the morning?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

So refusing to fix it?

Chell, you want the bed? I can take the floor. We both need rest, and I'd rather you, as a priestess of Quell didn't go off alone.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I was waiting on Sorrin to end things.

Chell wasn't really expecting much more but she had the feeling Sorrin was. Still, it would do no good to force him. "Well it was a pleasure sailing with you. Now I should go see to Jenkie and ten get some sleep. It has been a long day." Unless there is anymore to add she leaves to find Jenkie on the ship she came in on. He was easy enough to find just by sound alone, snoring loud enough to wake anyone else on board if their were any. Without waking him she gathers the spell necessary into the palm of her hand places it on his chest.

CL: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Mist flows around and into his body, chasing away the disease. He sighs in his sleep and flops over to a more comfortable position, none the wiser. Having done her duty she makes her way back to the Chapter House, yawning several times along the way. She ignores the antics of the other two women hoping whatever they were plotting wasn't going to cause a ruckus. When she reaches her room she takes off the armor and her boots, too tired to change into her night clothes and lays down. She is asleep in minutes.

Edit Started writing before I saw Sorrin's post. What bed are you referring to? Apparently I get a visiting priests room at the Chapter House.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Breakfast was at the Green Dragon, the party has rooms there. Sorrin would have at least accompanied you to Jenkie.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

We had rooms at the Captain's Wheel, but we're probably going to get rooms at the Green Dragon later today.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin was at Green Dragon. Thought Adriel was, too. I think Jenkie took ability damage. Should be deep rest.

If Chell feels safe alone, Sorrin will remove his breastplate and sleep on deck, with some shade. He's not particular so long as its restful.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"If his reflexes are good enough, he should realize who I am before he lands a punch. Want to wager on it? I will go straddle him to wake him up and we will see if he punches me or not."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel is never leaving this party as long as these two keep this up. Lol


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri grabs Astri's hand and takes her back to the room. Finger to her lips to shush Astri, Bri quietly walks into the room and tries to stealthily straddle the elf's hips as he lays on the bed.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna laughs and gives her head a shake. "I'm not betting on that, I have no idea what he'll do. You're crazy Bri... and I love it!"

The bard bites her lip to stop from laughing and watches Bri. I should have turned her invisible... I might save that trick for later, though..

The half-elf stands at the door, distracting anyone that happens to come by.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

If Jenkie's ability damage is bad enough that a night's sleep isn't enough to heal I can use Lesser Restoration as well.

@Sorrin "It will take more than that to get into my bedroom let alone my bed mister Sorrin," Chell says with a flirtatious smile. And did she sway her hips a little more than normal. Maybe. Maybe not.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

@Chell

You presume too much.

Annoyed with her for some reason, he leaves her to her own devices, choosing to sleep on the listing boat's deck if it's alright with the captain.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Huh. Most sailors are usually rather amorous. Guess I read him wrong. I wonder if the others are similar." As she passes by Adriel's room and sees not only the barely contained mischief in Astrianna's eyes but also the position Embrianna is in she realizes the difference. Nope. Just him. That's good. At least one of them is modest. I won't feel so out of place then.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

As Em and Astri enter the room, Thrasher, who was sitting on the Window sill, and watching over his master, raises his head at the women's entry, but since they were allies lowers his head again and merely imparts a feeling similar to the one the dino felt when he was about to mate.

Empathic Link:
Empathic Link (Su):
The master has an empathic link with his familiar to a 1 mile distance. The master can communicate empathically with the familiar, but cannot see through its eyes. Because of the link's limited nature, only general emotions can be shared. The master has the same connection to an item or place that his familiar does.

If the Elf had detected their presence he did not show it through when Bri takes up her intended position across him, it was immediately apparent he was in a certain mental and physical state.

He keeps his eyes closed and like lightning whips her around in a vice like grip somehow ending with the two of them standing, with him behind her and her held in tightly against his body. One hand was about her waist and the other around her neck in a soft caress, but one that could have easily turned into a choke if he wished.

He whispwrs in her ear, more than aware of the viper that was always on her person somewhere.
Oh, how can I ever move on from this group with two succubai, so aware of my weakness, constantly keeping me on leash. Am I a fool, Rose? Does the closer to me I pull you, only bring me closer to a bite?

He lets her go and smiles.
Should you pair ever decide to kill me, use the same approach of attack I beg. There is surely no better way to die, than beneath the waist of a beautiful woman


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna's eyebrows as the magus whips around and puts Bri in some kind of... seductive chokehold. She snickers quietly and shakes her head, pushing off of the door frame. "I don't think we'll find a reason to kill you, but duly noted. Let's go find Father Zalen and talk to the dragoons."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Now? And here I hoped this was a prelude to a scandalous encounter where our cries would draw the attention of the clergy? Remind these stiffs of what they give up with their vows foreswearing anything fun.

The magus buckles on his scimitar and replaces his cestus on his hands.
You both look amazing by the way, but clothes do neither of you justice. Nice Hat Songbird. Shall I need my parade armor for this?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna laughs at the elf. "Quell isn't that kind of god, I think the priests have plenty of intercourse. They're just supposed to look after the downtrodden and destitute, especially sailors."

She strikes a pose for the magus, feeling wonderful in her new outfit. "No, I just want to look fabulous in case I run into Commander Boneduece, and to generate an air of respect. In fact, if you'll continue to be my bodyguard, that would further enhance the effect. Oh... and carry my things. Mostly carry my things." She gives the elf her haversack, studded leather armor, buckler, bandolier, the other set of clothes she bought, her sword, bow, and a quiver of arrows to carry. She keeps her spell competent pouch, a dagger, and violin though.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri can't even respond to Adriel at first because she just starts giggling.

Finally: "See Astri, I woulda won the bet."

"I think Astri is generally right about the Quell clergy. I can't imagine a group of people tending too sailors would be too uptight. I just think that little priestess is some sort of aberration. Though maybe she will eventually learn to lighten up and have some fun."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel makes no move to take Astri's things.
Bet? What bet? My reaction to waking perhaps? I assure you both had I the slightest indication the two of you REALLY wanted to play, the door would be arcane locked and all thoughts of were sharks and hangings would be gone from my mind. You two, however, both love the tease as much as the game. Astri, keep your sword on. Pack the rest INTO the haversack and I'll carry it in exchange for a kiss. Sellsword , remember? Nothing is free.

He acts serious but the smirk betrayed the joke. He considered these two of his closest friends. Not that he had many, but still...


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 18/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 7/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna grins at the magus. "Embri wanted me to make a bet that you wouldn't punch her in the face when she jumped on top of you. I didn't take it- I wasn't sure how you were react."

She looks a bit sheepish at the prospect of packing her things into the haverack. "Welllll you see... my haversack is full. Completely full. Of very important things. I could use a semi-permanent room to store my stuff, to be honest. After this we should get some rooms at the Green dragon. Until then, I could store some stuff in here if you insist on not carrying it all."

The bard places her belongings on her bed and re-arranges her haversack. She pulls an entire tent out of one of the side pockets, a block and tackle, a case full of tailoring equipment, and a case full of stage equipment including wigs, makeup, fake blood and the like before shoving it all under the bed Adriel was sleeping at. I'll ask Zalen if I can store this stuff here for the time being. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!

She slides her sword, buckler, armor, and other belongings into the haversack, slinging her bow, a quiver of arrows, and violin over her shoulders. "If you are adamant I should be armed I would rather have my bow. This dress isn't made for swordplay, and it's not going to block a knife. A bow is a ladies' weapon anyway. I simply cannot carry the backpack though, it would be a complete faux pax."

She holds out the re-arranged haversack to the elf. "Well sellsword, then you get half your payment now..." She gives him a kiss on the cheek. "And the rest of your payment after the job is complete." The half-elf teases him, grinning.

4,251 to 4,300 of 14,076 << first < prev | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.