Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


1,901 to 1,950 of 14,076 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

HP are up to date. Adriel is using his cestus, not a dagger. Basically they are a studded gauntlet on each hand.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

RD 5: Thalios

Thalios feels the aid of songbird's voice, "ye music brings fire to me blood mi'lady."

improvised club: 1d20 + 8 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 - 4 + 1 = 7;damage: 1d4 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 1 + 1 = 5

"Would enjoy that soft voice while beddin' ya." He attention is too focused on Astri's vice than the work at hand.


Evil GM
Adriel Mistleaf wrote:
HP are up to date. Adriel is using his cestus, not a dagger. Basically they are a studded gauntlet on each hand.

I knew that about the cesti your secondary weapon of choice for you characters, I just typed it worng.


Evil GM

RD 5: Totem

The totem chooses to release both it's victims but slams at each again,

slam1 adriel: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26;damage: 1d8 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 1 = 12

grab: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37

slam2 Darius: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22;damage: 1d8 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 1 = 15

grab: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (16) + 19 = 35
Darius you have grease bonus

Spending some time investigating that "Powder" would have made this easier on you.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

A wounded Bri takes corner step away from the zombies D,7 so that she can draw and drink a healing potion.

CMW: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2) + 6 = 9


Evil GM

Initiative Order: RD 6

Adriel -
Undead -
Dirk -
Sath -
Darius -
Capt Cray, undead -
Henk -
Bri - moves to D:7 and drinks a cure potion
Totem -
Astri -
Thalios

RD 6 Map


Evil GM

Those near the totem can actually see where others have chopped at the mast.

basically, it was damaged and has less HP


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Adriel sucks in a breath as he is released, then slammed and grappled again.
The air was blasted from his lungs as he attempts to damage his animated foe.
Fire. We need fire
He was ruing that he'd already cast his flaming shere.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 22
1 hand damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 7

His fury this time allowed him to hit harder.
Why the hells did I close with this?

He wondered, would electricity hurt it?
Arcana or Religion


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Realizing escape is hardly an option, Darius tries to attack the totem as well, but clangs I effectively off it's side.
__________
Longsword Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 15


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 6: INSPIRE COURAGE ACTIVE (+1 attack/damage)

Astrianna circles around the battlefield, running up to Thalios in the fog. "I know you'd prefer I take your sword, but use my blade!" She turns Echo in her hand, grasping the pommel and offering it to him hilt-first.

The bard continues her chant soon after, gesturing in flourishing movements as she reaches the middle of the song. Considering she is not currently engaged in fighting Astrianna is able to fully focus for a few moments, chanting a rapid string of syllables in a single breath.

Free Action: Maintain Inspire Courage

Move Action: Move to G4

Move Action #2: Hand Thalios her Masterwork Longsword

Someone isn't getting a grease spell again if he isn't going to use it! :p


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Emboldened by her successful sword strike, Sath once more reaches out with her flaming hand towards the zombie, hoping that this might by the blow that fells it...

Flame Touch: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 15 does that hit for touch attack?

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Considering this thing is just dropping us and grabbing us again, if I use my standard to escape when it is just going to do it all again is a waste of action economy. Only hope is it fails a grab thanks to its bonus.


Evil GM

RD 6: undead

The zombie turns it's attention back to sath

att: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23;dam: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

The other attacks Dirk,

att: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19;dam: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Oh I missed the part where it dropped you, sorry.


Evil GM

Adriel hits the totem for 7 Hp

Sath destroys her zombie

Darius misses the totem

Astri moves to Thalios and hand him the cutlass,


Evil GM

Initiative Order: RD 6

Adriel - hit for 7 HP
Undead - hit sath for 8 Hp, does a 19 Hit you dirk?
Dirk -
Sath - destroys the zombie
Darius - missed
Capt Cray, undead -
Henk -
Bri - moves to D:7 and drinks a cure potion
Totem -
Astri - moved and gave thalios a longsword
Thalios


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Knowledge Arcana, specifically will electricity hurt it?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

RD 6 Henk

Smashing at the totem again.

heavy pick, ic: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 1 = 30;damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7

is it +1 or +2 IC Astri?

heavy pick, ic: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 1 = 17;damage: 3d6 + 15 + 3 ⇒ (6, 1, 3) + 15 + 3 = 28
The attack is not confirmed.

Are constructs immune from crits? I don't think so.


Evil GM

Adriel you know electricity will harm it. It has a hardness resistance to your blows.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

It's +1 attack and damage, it will be +2 starting next level. Constructs and undead are not immune to crits in Pathfinder. Only Incorporeal creatures, Oozes and Elementals are immune to critical hits.


Evil GM

RD 6 actions remaining:

dirk
Totem
thalios


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:

RD 6 actions remaining:

dirk
Totem
thalios

David turns and looks at the strange totem; his eyes flat as he stares at it.

”Mister Saltblood! An ally of nature – especially one bound to the element of fire – would be most appreciated!” he calls out to Sath.

Sath, I think you can swap a memorized spell for Summon Nature’s Ally 2; if you haven’t used a Second Level Spell already.

David draws his new masterwork shortsword, suspecting that the rapier would do little against the wood and steps in to take a swipe out of it.

Moves to Flank with an ally (not sure specifically what grid the Totem is: is it D:5 or E:5? Either way, he’ll move near someone to flank (I hope :)

Attack with MW Shortsword; Flanking; Astrianna’s Song and Archeologist’s Luck
1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 16

If it hits –
1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 6

EDIT: Don't know if that will even hit; but here's hoping...

HP: 37/46


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Rnd 7 Action
"Damned, foul thing!" Sath exclaims as she moves away from the apparently re-dead creature. Realizing the extent of her wounds, she draws lifeforce from the spirits of nature to heal herself.

"Give me a moment to recover myself and I'm on it Dirk!"

5ft. step to H7 and then casts Cure Light Wounds on herself.

Healing: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Evil GM

Dirk's attack on the totem missed.

Remember if you attack the totem you need to roll a percentile dice. 20% or less you attack your comrades.


Evil GM

RD 6: Totem

the totem release Adriel and Darius then strikes out at Adriel and Henk

slam 1, Adriel: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32;dam: 1d8 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 1 = 10
cmb: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (17) + 19 = 36

slam 2, Henk: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23;dam: 1d8 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 1 = 12
cmb: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25

Henk is grabbed by the totem.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

RD 6: Thalios

The long sword is bit heavier than his preferred weapon but it's feels like gold in his hand as he attacks the last zombie,

long sword, IC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13;damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

"Aye, the steel is bit cumbersome Mi'lady, the smithy 'as the wieght off slightly."


Evil GM

Initiative Order: RD 7

Adriel -
Undead -
Dirk -
Sath - steps to H:7 cures wounds
Darius -
Capt Cray, undead - destroyed
Henk -
Bri -
Totem -
Astri -
Thalios -

RD 7 Map
I inclcued Sath's round 7 move in this map


Evil GM

RD 7: Zombie

The last zombie turns on Dirk. With a mighty blow it tires to slam Dirk,

slam: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21;damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

It clobbers the man.

You have flanking on the remaining zombie (with Darius) and also on the totem (with Adriel)


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Free from the totem's grasp, he grips his ribs, trying to soothe the pain.

Can't take much more of this...that thing has to fall...

He grips his sword tightly in both hands, letting his glaive drop to the ground beside him as he calls out, "Everybody that can attack this damned totem before it kills us all!"

He then slashes out in a powerful arc and makes a deep gash into the wood.
__________
Longsword Power Attack vs Totem: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 27
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Evil GM

Darius hits the totems noticeably even with it's harness. A chunk of wood splinters off.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

"Thalios, son of Mordekai, will aid as soon as this unholy creature is returned to Davie Jones locker or my name is not Thalios Dondrel, son of Mordekai!"


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge

David hears Darius's call to attack the totem, but the creature that is attacking him has caused him more concern at this time...

Does "Full Attack Action with Magical Rapier and Short Sword on Undead
Swings Magical Rapier at Undead with last of Archaeologist's Luck; flanking; Astrianna's Bonus
1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 23

If it hits -
1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 7

Attack with MW Short Sword with Flanking and other bonuses on Undead; if Undead is destroyed he'll attack the Totem -
1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 30

If it hits -
1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 7

If Undead is dead then 20% miss chance on Totem
1d100 ⇒ 58

EDIT: Confirm Critical with MW Shortsword (if needed and possible) on whoever target is needed.
1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 17

If it hits -
1d6 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 + 1 = 8


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Forgot the +1 on my damage there, Baldwin from Inspire Courage. Shoulda been 16 total.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Embrianna moves up near Adriel. (B,5) Well, I am out of magic to effect this damn thing, I suppose I should make sure my crewmates don't fall to it.

healing hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I don't know if you added the +1 or not, but the longsword is masterwork, Baldwin

Round 7: INSPIRE COURAGE ACTIVE (+1 attack/damage)

Astrianna pulls her bow from around her neck, stepping away from the roguish man. "Careful now Thalios, that's a Maheto blade! Don't you know dwarf smiths can hear you insult their masterpieces from thousands of leagues away?" She shoots Darius a horrible look through the fog. "Stop dulling your sword on the totem and it will stop trying to crush you! It just wants to be in peace!"

Watching Thalios fight in nothing but a cloak is almost inspiring, and she considers writing a song about it... right now, actually.

Her draconic chant ends by holding a high note and fading out, the bard taking the steady release of breath to knock an arrow and fire it at the remaining zombie. As soon as the arrow leaves her bow the bard begins an upbeat, bawdy tune, and the missile flies between Darius and Thalios.

"Oh now listen to my jaunty tale,
of the Son of Mordekai!

He traveled the seas in search of tail,
the man would leave no skirt dry!

I saw him once fight with-out a sword
plumb nude, he was, while on-board.

He grasped a club and laid twenty dead,
'for I saw this might-y stick.

It flopped about and filled me with dread-
it was no club, but his prick!"

Free Action: Maintain Inspire Courage

5' adjust: to G3

Standard Action:Fire longbow at remaining zombie

Longbow: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12

Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4

Concealment 20%: 1d100 ⇒ 31


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Darius snarls at Astrianna, "Obviously not! I didn't do anything to the damned thing and it has damn near killed me! So I'm gonna try to return the favor before it can succeed!"


Evil GM

I did not add the msw to the longsword and a 14 will hit the zombie.

I'll adjust Darius damage.

With Dirk's attack on the zombie it is finally destroyed.


Evil GM

Initiative Order: RD 7

Adriel -
Undead - hit dirk for 12 hp
Dirk - destroys the last zombie
Sath - steps to H:7 cures wounds
Darius - hits for 11 HP of damage (it has 5 hardness)
Capt Cray, undead - destroyed
Henk -
Bri - moves and heals Adriel 9 HP
Totem -
Astri - Shots at Totem (I adjusted the attack to the totem since the zombie is destroyed) it missed.
Thalios -


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Rd7 Adriel goes first
Adriel ttakes another smashing from the totem and decides to not die wondering.
Working his fingers on his ffreehand furiously, he completed the arcane gestures. Bright cerulian energy can be seen building in his arm.

Cast Defensively DC17: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 4 = 23
That done, he wills the magic to his hand and smashes down again for all he is worth.
Attack, enchant, inspired, flank, grappled: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 23
The cesti connects..
1 hand damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 8
And sends waves of burning electricity into the animated thing
Electric damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 6, 3) = 14and the smell of charred wood permeates the air.

You will die
All playful banter aside. Either he or this thing would fall.


Evil GM

Adriel deals 3 plus 14 in damage to the totem.


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

Rd 7:

Henk releases his heavy pick and draws his serrated dagger and hacks at the the totem,

att, flank, IC, grabbed: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 18;damage: 1d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

"Elf it ain't time t'di" He swings narrowly missing.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel

RD 7: Thalios

"Fear not my new young friends, Thalios, the man of ballads that will break y'heart is 'ere to save you."

The pirate steps up E: 5 and attacks the totem,

long sword, IC, msw: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 22;damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4

He sings a verse,

♫ ♪♫
"I saw him once fight with-out a sword
plumb nude, he was, while on-board."
♪♫ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪ ♫


Evil GM

RD 7: totem

The totem releases Adriel and Henk then attacks,

Thalios and Henk

Thalios: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35;damage: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
cmb: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (19) + 19 = 38

Henk: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34;damage: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
cmb: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29

confirm crit:

Thalios: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21;damage: 1d8 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
cmb: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (16) + 19 = 35


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M H Sweet talking scoundrel

The loud snap of ribs breaking on the happy pirate, "Missus, that was the sound of me heart breakin' cuz, we haven't bedded."


Evil GM

Initiative Order: RD 8

Adriel -
Undead - destroyed
Dirk -
Sath -
Darius -
Capt Cray, undead - destroyed
Henk -
Bri -
Totem -
Astri -
Thalios -

RD 8 Map


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 3/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 55/55| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 17| Saves: Fort +6, Ref +8, Will +4 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +8

Darius tightens his grip and swings again, "Die you damned glorified piece of driftwood!"
__________
Longsword Power Attack vs Totem: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 29
Longsword Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
Longsword Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 2 + 2 + 1 = 25
Longsword Crit Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Oh my. Now THAT's a crit!


Evil GM

Darius succeeds with a wicked attack on the totem.

14 +15= 29 damage!

The totem is looking ragged teetering on the chopped base.

Adriel, Dirk, and Sath take your actions.


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Dmpc please.


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Standing back to (hopefully) avoid getting swatted, Sath chucks a handful of flame at the totem, hoping she doesn't need to get any closer.

Thrown Flames: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 + 1 = 10

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

20% Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 65

OMG- what's with all the 1s I've been getting?! :(

1,901 to 1,950 of 14,076 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.