Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


1,751 to 1,800 of 14,076 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>

Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri nods as her eyes begin to glow like hot coals. "Yep."

Casting Burning Gaze and will direct said gaze unto the weird totem pole mast thingy.

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Is it flammable?


Evil GM

Henk was in front of the door you entered Bri. So yes. There was a second door that Dirk could not open form the other side, it was locked. That door is near the stairs you want to go up.


Evil GM

Darius and Dirk open the door to the Captains cabin. This well-appointed cabin is filled with a large featherbed pushed up against the portside wall, a mahogany desk to starboard, and the aft wall is adorned with several mementos from journeys far and wide: a pair of strange hunting knives made from the broken carapace of a monstrous scarab, paintings
from the magnificent white-treed elven kingdom of Sarefein, a scaly-hide horsewhip with a peacock feathered handle, and other like oddities.

A pipe and a pouch of fine smoke sit idly on the desk, as if the occupant of this cabin still planned on enjoying it later.

Dirk:
The pipe is exactly where you left it and you are compelled to pick up your pipe and smoke.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Excuse us Henk, we're going to check and make sure everything is still alright up there. What with all the creep creatures on this ship so far, we'd like to look and make sure that nothing is trying to crawl over to our own ship."

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Evil GM

Sath and Bri:

When you get on deck your vision is limited to 5 feet but you hear shuffling near the mast and on deck. You need to get a lot closer to see the mast in this fog or the sources of the scuffling.

updated Map


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

So we didn't need to get past Henk? I am operating on very little sleep and easily confused right now. Little one has been ill and keeping me up all night.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

And does fog affect my dark vision the same as regular?


Evil GM
Embrianna wrote:
And does fog affect my dark vision the same as regular?

You did not need to get by Henk. The fog interfers with darkvision, 5ft radius.

Bri and Sath do not proceed any farther. I need to know what Adriel and Astri are doing this round. Darius and Dirk are in the Capts quarters.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

ok, just checking. My little one has also passed his cold onto me and my head is so stuffed up it is hard to think.

Bri begins to careful move on the deck, testing each step as she goes. Hoping that she is moving towards the mast.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Darius and Dirk open the door to the Captains cabin. This well-appointed cabin is filled with a large featherbed pushed up against the portside wall, a mahogany desk to starboard, and the aft wall is adorned with several mementos from journeys far and wide: a pair of strange hunting knives made from the broken carapace of a monstrous scarab, paintings

from the magnificent white-treed elven kingdom of Sarefein, a scaly-hide horsewhip with a peacock feathered handle, and other like oddities.

The first thing he does is close the door to prevent any errant wisps of fog from coming in to disturb his observations and recollections.

Then he nods at what he sees, with a pleased expression on his face.

"Very good," he says softly, almost to himself as Darius stands at the ready.

Then, with a deft precision, he takes into his satchel the hunting knives, the horsewhip, and the other oddities as his cat rides comfortably on his shoulder watching everything with curiosity.

He pauses to look at the painting -

"I know a few people who'd enjoy that," he says with a small smile as he considers taking it as well for a gift for his friends; or perhaps to grace his next berth...

Then he gets back to work:

David will quickly Take 10 to Search the room for any hidden compartments or places - he's specifically looking for the Ship's Log and any other pertinent papers/maps/charts and so forth, which he'll naturally put into his satchel as well.

baldwin the merciful wrote:
A pipe and a pouch of fine smoke sit idly on the desk, as if the occupant of this cabin still planned on enjoying it later.

Response to Spoiler:

Well, I didn't really need you tell me I'd be compelled to smoke the pipe. That's kind of a given at this point... ;)

Once everything else is taken care of, he'll pick up the pipe and light it, filling it with his own tobacco, and take a deep draw.

"Ahh... home at last, eh?" he says to the cat on his shoulder as he gently rubs its head.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

If Thalios isn't going to let Astrianna study his amulet, she'll give up and go to the captain's quarters with the others.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
If Thalios isn't going to let Astrianna study his amulet, she'll give up and go to the captain's quarters with the others.

By "others" do you mean Darius and I, or do you mean the treasure ;)


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

All of the above! She's been wanting to find the captain's quarter's this entire trip. :p Sweet, sweet treasure.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
baldwin the merciful wrote:
A pipe and a pouch of fine smoke sit idly on the desk, as if the occupant of this cabin still planned on enjoying it later.

"Meow... purr, purr, purr..."

Cat-ese:

"Stop looking at treasure and continue to lavish me with attention for exactly as long as I demand you to, but no more than that, or less - or I shall smite you with my Claw of Scratching!"

"Also, who said I'd be hunting rats?"

Rats? Really? Bleh! So that you know, I prefer salmon, and sometimes tuna, because those are delicious! But rats are not delicious - and they are also ugly, which is not fun at all!"

"Also, when is nap time? It has been nearly three hours and I haven't had a proper nap..."

"Ooh! There is a shiny light flickering outside the door... It's shiny, I like shiny stuff!"

FYI - If you can understand the language of cats, I take my hat off to you ;)


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
All of the above! She's been wanting to find the captain's quarter's this entire trip. :p Sweet, sweet treasure.

I'll tell you all about it once I've collected it all ;)


Evil GM

Dirk:

Alabaster will relay the tail of being scared shytless for the last week or so.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Response:

Wait - so is that the "tale" of what happened last week, or was that a clever pun via "tail"?

Did you enjoy the Avatar?

I hope so; good times!

;)


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

"Capta...," Darius starts, but catches himself and shakes his head, trying to clear it before continuing, "Hawk, if there's nothing else, we should get back."


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Darius Rotarion wrote:
"Capta...," Darius starts, but catches himself and shakes his head, trying to clear it before continuing, "Hawk, if there's nothing else, we should get back."

David continues to rummage around the room.

Still waiting for the GM on the Take 10 via Perception Check, but I suppose that will come soon.

"I'm not sure..." he says slowly.

"I would think that the chief item of note is the ship's log," he adds, his voice distracted as he searches.

"A ship's log is not just a mere journal, as you know - it includes notes on the locations of reefs, shoals, currents, tides, depth, general weather patterns - everything necessary for navigation and optimal speed," he says as he slams another shelf shut, tapping on the wood and listening for a concealed panel or the like.

"Beyond that there will be notes on villages, towns and ports of call - and who in those towns are trustworthy - what they purchase; what they're interested in purchasing; customs, cultures, religious practices of the locals as well as their gear, values and ideas..." he adds, his eyes becoming somewhat intense as he searches, frustration mounting at not being able to find it.

"That type of information is worth ten times more than the mere trinkets that we've uncovered so far - it could save us thousands of gold pieces when we decide which type of cargo to ship when we get to this new land - it could grant us the knowledge on what is worth smuggling, or not, to which people - and finally it is likely it would have some detail on which places to avoid because of potential dangers..." he says the last with an involuntary shiver as he glances around the cabin.

He pauses a moment, taking some deep breaths as he looks at Darius.

"Besides all of that, there still - there may be trinkets of note left in this cabin..." he says pauses as he turns and gives Darius a crooked smile.


Alabaster looks at the Captain and gives him an exaggerated yawn as the man goes about the search in the cabin.

Suddenly the cat notices that everyone in the room isn’t paying attention to him, so he reaches his paw down, extends his claws, and takes a swipe at his Captain to get his attention.

Then he stares hard at the gear, specifically the pipe, as if to say – Enough with your hairbrain theories about books and secret compartments! Just say that you’re going to “take everything of note in a big bundle” and stop wasting time. Then you just say that you're getting out of the cabin and get off the ship right NOW!

He does what he can to make a scene with this display until everyone stops what they're doing and pays attention to him.

Of course, when he finally notices people are paying attention he immediately ignores everyone and curls up on Dirk/Captain Cray’s shoulders and basks in their attention with an obvious expression of indifference.


Evil GM

As Dirk and Darius begin to look around the room, the Capt begins to grab items including his pipe, when he spots his log book on his desk. there is locked box under the bunk.

If you are spending time to scan/read it as that will take time.

Alabaster class sink into the Captains shoulders determined not be be separated from it's ride off this ship.

There is knock on the door followed closely by Astri's voice.


Evil GM

Since everyone is relatively back together I am going to roll out a new initiative order for the remainder of this adventure.


Evil GM

RC Initiative :

Sath: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 4 = 21
Dirk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Astrianna: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Darius: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Embrianna: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Adriel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Henk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Capt Cray, undead: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
undead: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
totem: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10

Initiative Order:

Adriel
Undead
Dirk
Sath
Darius
Capt Cray, undead
Henk
Bri
Totem
Astri

RD 1 Map

Here is the map of everyone's starting position as of RD 1. Note there is a dense sea fog that blocks vision for everyone who is not in the ship's Captain's quarters (the door is shut there).

Thrasher and Astri:

Each of you have a desire to preserve and stop any harm that would potentially befall the ship/mast. You will not aid in destroying the ship/mast but you will not actively stop those causing harm to the ship/mast. You do not care about the undead on the ship and will freely attack those creatures.

Adriel and Dirk:

You do not have a desire to preserve the ship you simply suffer from paranoia. You have no loyalty to any of the undead on the ship.

Dirk:

You waffle between wanting to destroy the ship/mast and wanting to preserve the ship/mast. There is a 20% chance each round that your actions will be to prevent damage to the ship/totem. You can use nonlethal force if you desire. You do not care about the undead on the ship and will freely attack those creatures.

Basically, as Captain of this ship you see this as mutiny and why would anyone want to sink a perfectly fine sailing ship.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri will cautiously move forward with her sickle out until she can see the totem. She plans to cast Burning Gaze as soon as she comes into view of it.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna doesn't wait very long after she's knocked, having already heard cognitive voices inside the cabin. The bard pops inside and quickly closes the door behind her to keep out the fog. "That pea soup is irritating... oh, hello..." She takes in the captain's quarters with a gleam in her eye, approving of the decorating and general atmosphere.

She looks at the desk. "Is that mahogany?! ...Surely we could haul that onto the ship. The bed too? I wouldn't mind spending a night in that."


M Elf Hexcrafter 5 (AC18/12/16), 51/51HP, F7/R4/W7+9vs enchantment, Per+10/ +2Thrasher, Init+4

Having a great mistrust for Darius right now, Adriel moves to Join Astrianna in the captain's cabin.
Come, Thrasher.


Evil GM

RD 1 Undead

Two zombies move, one appears in front of Bri and Sath, it appears to be a bit quicker than you'd expect. Taht is the creatures entire action.

Updated Map

*note the stairs next to Adriel are accessible from L:0/1 only. So you have to go all the way around room 4 to get to those stairs. The closest stairs are located at R: 5.


Evil GM

Initiative Order:

Adriel - moved to capt Qts
Undead - moved
Dirk
Sath
Darius
Capt Cray, undead
Henk
Bri
Totem
Astri


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Oh of course. More creepy s&!%."

Bri casts Burning Gaze, directing at at the zombie directly in front of her.

Fort save dc 16 or take 1d6 ⇒ 2 damage. If damaged, then make a dc 16 Reflex save or catch fire.

Move to F,7


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Alabaster class sink into the Captains shoulders determined not be be separated from it's ride off this ship.

There is knock on the door followed closely by Astri's voice.

As I said, I'm putting the stuff into the satchel to examine later. To be honest, I'm assuming the logbook is encoded anyway.

And while I'm at it, I'm going to put the locked box in my satchel as well and go through it later.


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
She looks at the desk. "Is that mahogany?! ...Surely we could haul that onto the ship. The bed too? I wouldn't mind spending a night in that."

David raises his eyebrow.

"Mahogany? I should say not! It's actually maplewood," he says with a casual voice.

"But the drawers themselves are lined with cedar paneling to help give things a more fresh scent when placed inside," he says with a somewhat pleased tone as he points them out.

He sighs as he looks around the cabin, then back at Astrianna.

"Other than the furniture, the rug, and that painting, everything of note has been taken care of," he says with a brisk nod.

He examines the painting thoughtfully.

"I'd take the painting myself, but my pack is already filled with some old knick-knacks," he adds "yet should any of you like to take it, you are welcome to have it in your quarters," he says somewhat expansively as Alabaster rolls his eyes at all the chit-chat.

With nothing of note going on and no harm being done, for now the Captain seems to be content to proudly show off his cabin.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Round 1

Astrianna raises an eyebrow at Hawkins, about to ask him if he's been sniffing the inside of the desk, before she becomes distracted by the painting. The bard gasps softly, hustling over to it. "My sack is full as well, but I'm not leaving this painting behind. I'll carry it myself. Oh, beautiful! It looks elven...hmm... How much do you think this is worth?"

She inspects it under one of her cooly glowing dancing lights, running a finger along the frame.

Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Move action: Move to painting

Standard action: Appraise painting

Baldwin:
This will be Astrianna's actions unless the totem wills her to do something, or the like.


Evil GM

Zombie Fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

fire: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Bri does 8 points of damage to the zombie and it is on fire.


Evil GM

Astri:

Got it...unless someone attacks the totem it will not will you to do anything this round. It sort of depends on Sath though.[/ooc]

[spoiler=Appraise check]
You figure the painting is worth 100GP


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Round 1

"My sack is full as well, but I'm not leaving this painting behind. I'll carry it myself. Oh, beautiful! It looks elven...hmm... How much do you think this is worth?"

He rubs his chin.

"Well it is of an elven motif, true - but when we discuss relative worth we must not only consider the age, scenery - but of course, the artist...."

"To the vulgar eye it may seem to be worth only a mere 100 gold or so, but really, that doesn't take into effect its true worth via the naturally heavier price for the sentimental value of it alone," he says as he thinks.

He turns to the others.

"Lads - we've a bit of computations in front of us, and I'm still a trifle uncomfortable with that errant prisoner we've discovered. Perhaps you might go aloft and see how he's doing while me and the good lady attempt to ascertain the relative worth of this fine painting?" he says with a smile.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna nods, agreeing with Hawkins for the first time in the past hour or so. "I'd pay no more than 100 gold for it myself. It's quite beautiful, but without knowing its pedigree or if it's an original we can't say more than that."


Evil GM

Henk yells out, "Come on git yer arses moving, lets git off this ship." He goes runs his hand on the wall and walks past the wets room, the crews quarters and heads back up to the pilot house were he came in from.

Initiative Order:

Adriel - moved to capt Qts
Undead - moved
Dirk - packing up items in his cabin
Sath
Darius
Capt Cray, undead
Henk - moving towards the deck and is in the pilot house.
Bri
Totem -
Astri - picking up and appraising the painting


Male Human Bard: Arch/Ranger: Trap/Free -- Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +5 Ini +4 Per +11, AC: 20 HP: 56: 56 Uncanny Dodge
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
Astrianna nods, agreeing with Hawkins for the first time in the past hour or so. "I'd pay no more than 100 gold for it myself. It's quite beautiful, but without knowing its pedigree or if it's an original we can't say more than that."

David’s eyes soar in surprise.

”A mere one hundred! But madam – surely you jest!”

”Yes it is true that the color-scheme is rather bland and while the subject matter is interesting, it's not as dynamic as it may be, yet I say that the real prize is the value behind the story of its painting! Oh, if you only the true variances behind that story and how it came to be made, why - I’d wager you’d be begging me to have this very work and coin would be no object,” he says with a thoughtful nod as Alabaster sighs audibly at the speech.

baldwin the merciful wrote:
Henk yells out, "Come on git yer arses moving, lets git off this ship."

David frowns a bit at the words.

”Hmph! Philistine!” he says with a sniff, then pushes the door shut to keep out the jibber-jabber.

”If the lady of the vessel wishes to discuss fine art with its captain she has the privilege – nay, the right to discuss art and beauty and passion… Indeed, I deem that as an artist herself that such discussions are indeed her duty. And as for myself, I shan’t have anyone gainsaying duty on my vessel,” he adds, then turns back to her.

”Now – where were we? Ah yes – taking our time to discuss art!” he says pleasantly as Alabaster rubs his little paw over his face as if to push away his mounting frustration with all of this nonsense.

Well it looks like this “Madness” is finally paying off! As long as I’m down here with Astrianna I’m not aloft trying to defend the Totem from my mates ;)


Evil GM

LOL I see that David. I'm waiting on Darius and Sath to act.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

It could be amusing if Dirk and Astri come back to their senses in the middle of their 'discussion' turning physical. ;)


Female (But to all appearances dresses and acts male). Half-Elf +2 Init / Perc +12 / +5 Mel / +6 Rang / +7 Scim / AC: 17/15 f_f/12 tch Expert (Merchant Sailor) 1/ Aquatic Druid 5 39/39 HP

Sath turns and throws flame at the zombie to try and finish it off...

Flame: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 9| Sp: 63/63 | Hp 54/54 | Rp: 10/10 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +14, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna regards David quizzically, noting his personality change. Captain? What is he getting at...Is he acting? He's doing a fine job if he is, but... he seems so different.

Not to be one-upped, Astrianna falls into her own character, giving a short, haughty laugh. "Oh my dear Captain, how right you are. When I spoke of pedigree I was not simply referring to its lineage, no, no. no, but its history!" She sweeps her hand across the canvas, emerald eyes shining. "The merits of this piece extend far beyond what any plebeian could understand, clearly."

She walks towards David, hips swaying and head held perfectly straight, the woman's mannerisms a model of finely bred nobility. "Yes, away with that draconian man and his demands, we have important matters to discuss." Presenting the painting to the both of them, her half-elf eyes spot a tiny blemish on the otherwise polished frame, and she gasps as if she had discovered a massive gem among rubble.

"Oh, Captain, please, tell me where this mark is from! Humor me a few guesses- A struggle with a pirate? Oh, was it leaned up against some old crone's dresser for too long, when finally a burglar took it, causing its value to be recognized? No? Ah! This one is far-fetched, but... perhaps it was scrapped as a long-dead hero pulled it from a dragon's horde?"


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Darius shuts his eyes, desperately trying to focus. Off the ship. We need off this damned ship.

"Hawk...Astrianna...it's time to go. Take what you can carry and let's leave."

He opens the door and makes his way through the fog. Damned haze. Gonna make my glaive damn near useless.

He holds his preferred weapon in his left hand, and draws the new Longsword at his side in canes he stumbles across a foe on the way in this soupy fog.
__________
Will be making a double move to open the door and head for the stairs we found earlier.


Evil GM

Adriel gives Darius a dark look as he moves past him towards the stairwell.


Evil GM

I need to do a map update tonight and I won't be home till later after 9 est most likely.

RD1: Capt Cray

The undead captain makes his way into the pilot house and attacks Henk as the big man reaches the top of the stairs.

cutlass, two handed: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18;damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The blade slices a chunk of flesh from Henk.


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Darius notes the glare, but disregards it. He wasn't thinking one hundred percent clearly, and knew nobody else was either. He just knew they needed off this cursed boat sooner rather than later.


M H, NPC Villian with the RedKnives

RD 1: Henk moved to the pilot house which was a double move. He takes the hit but yells out, "We're under attack! To arms, to arms in the pilot house."


Male Narinar Adept 1/UC Knifemaster 2/Fighter 1
Stats:
Hp 36/36| AC 17, touch 14, ff 13 | CMD 16| Saves: Fort +5, Ref +8, Will +3 (+3 vs poison)| Init: +6| Perception: +7

Damnit!

Darius alters his course and moves towards the shouting Henk.


Evil GM

RD 1 update

Initiative Order:

Adriel - moved to capt Qts
Undead - moved
Dirk - packing up items in his cabin
Sath - missed with flame
Darius - moving out double move
Capt Cray, undead - attacked Henk in the pilot house
Henk - moving towards the deck and is in the pilot house.
Bri - moved to F: 7, hit for 8 HP of damage on zombie
Totem -
Astri - picking up and appraising the painting

I need to update the map.


Evil GM

RD 1: totem

The main deck hatch where Sath and Bri exited slams shut.

1,751 to 1,800 of 14,076 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.