Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


7,201 to 7,250 of 14,076 << first < prev | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | next > last >>

Who's leading the questions?

Outside of Garreg's hearing. "I can offer a spell to discern if he is lying, but I need to concentrate for it, so one of you can ask the questions." He eyes Sorrin and Torgue, "Violence and threat of violence is not tolerated in this sacred place." He is very firm in his position.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Your very priestess, should lead the questioning, Holiness. I am quite fond of holy ground and would not disrespect it.

Sorrin bows his head in deference.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I'm assuming Astrianna and Emrbi haven't made it to the chapterhouse yet?

Why would we release him? We'll just turn him over to the Dragoons morning like Boneduece wanted. Not to mention the Tulita wanted him taken care of as well.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Hoo boy there are a lot of questions we could ask. Did he know nightslink were in his bar? Is he working with them? Is he bribing the Dragoons? Where Lt Commander Perrin and Sgt Daerenar in league with him and Bonegnaw? If so, how? What is the Ring? Is he responsible for the disappearance of the priests? Who is Karskor Thul?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Indeed! Ask away! Worst case scenario he doesn't answer immediately and we have to magic his mouth open.


Evil GM

Astri and Bri can arrive after Chell begins asking questions.


"I ain't talkin' till we got a deal woman" the man snarls.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

^ bad thing about a truth spell. They don't have to talk. Does Astri still have some charm person spells?


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue rolls his eyes as Zalen no-nos giving Garreg a tune-up. Yes, mom.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astri and Bri have plenty of Charm person left for the day. They won't arrive until after Chell questions though, so let 'em rip.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

He's not talking and I am certainly not making a deal with someone potentially involved in kidnapping and murder.

"What could you possibly offer?"


"Yous let me skadaddle outof town," He pauses then adds, "...alive, and I'll answ'r your questions."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"That is not up for me to decide. I only have two questions anyway. Do you know who this belonged to," she says holding up the ring, "and why was it in a still near your favorite bar?"

I am working under the assumption that she doesn't know about the acid bath or hasn't made the connection that that is how they dispose of bodies.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Chell, there was probably enough acid to dispose of multiple bodies simultaneously.

We could hardly breathe.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"What?" Chell says turning to Sorrin looking both horrified and surprised.


Evil GM

Chell I'm pretty confident that everyone would have discussed their findings before the questioning. So, the acid smell would be known, along with where the ring was found - in a cellar in an empty barrel with a false bottom.


"Well sweet'ums whats it worth t'ya? A little smooch and then I'll tell ya 'bout what I know." He pauses long and hard then exhales. "Look...I need to be let ta skadaddle."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue cracks his knuckles.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

*CRUNCH!*

Torgue suddenly freezes, his now bent fingers in a painful position.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

HAHAHAHAHA

Uh.. I mean, poor Torgue.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Looks like Quell disapproves.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Gonna break Zalen's concentration when he... guffaws!


I'm waiting for Chell to actually ask him some questions in character.

"How'd ya kidnap me again" He chuckles at Torgue's twisted finger.


Chell Silves wrote:

"That is not up for me to decide. I only have two questions anyway. Do you know who this belonged to," she says holding up the ring, "and why was it in a still near your favorite bar?"

"No and how would I know. Nev'r seen th'ring before?" He shrugs. Deciding it's best cooperate a bit with the easy answers.


"Well he's not lying, there is no disturbance in his aura." He frowns slightly then continues. "Although I suspect there's something about the tavern or still that he knows."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Just because he doesn't recall seeing the ring, doesn't mean he never saw the person wearing it. He may still know something about the priests that went missing. Likely he objected to them talking to his clientle."


"Now th'ts a body th't I'd like to git workin' for me." He winks at Bri as she enters the room. "Lotsa people wear rings, some in bett'r places than oth'rs." He adds with a grin.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Busy day so I'm just going to stuff everything into one post.

Astrianna dispells her disguise and enters the chapterhouse behind Embrianna. "Indeed. Good morning, everyone. I must say despite your apparent hatred of sleep, you have done wonderfully."

The bard sits down in front of Garreg, and looks him in the eye. "You must be Garreg. You can call me Astrianna. Let's be amiable about all this, and we'll both get what we want." The half-elf waggles her fingers and places a charm over the pimp.

Astrianna will cast Charm Person until it sticks. DC 15 Will save, she can cast it 4 times. Lasts 6 hours.

She smiles, and spreads out her hands. "I'm going to be completely truthful with you, Garreg. We work for the Dragoons, and not your pet ones. You're a wanted man for dealing dragonsmoke, and that's why you're here. Now, I'm friends with the higher-ups at the Fort that wanted you captured. If you agree to fully cooperate and answer our questions, I will ensure you're simply exiled from Shaw instead of strung up on a cross for the crows. Answer our questions, and you'll be free to go in a day."

Bluff: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

The bard folds her hands in her lap and waits for the message to sink in. "Now, my companions and myself have some questions. We'll begin with the line of inquires that started when I entered. Have you ever seen any other priests of Quell, besides our own priestess, around or in the Barnacle? Who owns and operates the acid bath below the Barnacle? Do you know who often uses the acid bath, and for what purpose? I want names and descriptions."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

Note to self: Going to ask about the Nightslinks, Karskor Thul, the corrupted Dragoons at the Barnacle, and why him and Bonegnaw had a falling out after we finish talking about the priests.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

I have ran across DM's who prefer people to explicitly say in character what is discovered and I too prefer characters to do it that way. I like it when they add their own twists and personalities to the information and there is always the possibility of them withholding certain things. The reason I am holding back is because knowing they were dissolved in acid would be a major blow to Chell. Murdered, kidnapped, enslaved. All of those she could handle but to melt them into a pool of goo is just grotesque and horrifying.

Acid? They were dissolved? That thought caused the priestess to freeze in horror. Images she didn't want to see flitted across her mind's eye. She had never met any of the people that had disappeared so her mind supplied faces she knew. Friends. Family. She could see their features burning and dissolving away into a pool of muck on the floor. Or worse. Screaming as they were dropped in alive. A powerful emotion she couldn't control was welling up and threatened to consume her. Bile rose up in her throat and the contents of her stomach almost came with it. Before that could happen she excused herself and left the room. She found an empty room and sat on the bed, shivering in fear and anger. She didn't know which to feel more of at the moment. She was sure that if she continued to hear Garreg's uncaring tone, anger would win and she would do something she would regret. It was then she noticed the dagger in her hands. She gasped and tossed it aside. It clattered to the floor, sounding far to loud in the quite room. She curled up on the bed and rocked back and forth, chanting a prayer to Quell.

The silence of the shore speaks the wisdom of the ages.
Healing flows from the Ocean in waves of tranquility and sanity.
The past is healed as the tides bring change and renews all they touch.
Great Ocean, cradle of life, in you we see eternity, in you we are renewed.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue nurses his hands and looks disgusted with the thought of the acid bath. Embri is the one who is good at getting stuff out of people.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin moves to stand near Cireladwen, speaking softly... plainly. I'm tired, Cir.


Garreg Will save vs charm person, threatened: 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 5 = 15

"Woman yer tongue waggles guud, but you aint flaunting anything I ain't seen aready. If ya wants to deal you need to let me skadaddle."

Astri's a bit perturbed that her charm did not work and she tries it again.

Garreg Will save vs charm person, threatened: 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 5 = 22

He laughs loudly in her face. She tries again.

Garreg Will save vs charm person, threatened: 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 5 = 27

"Your just plain terrible aren't ya...worthless actually."

Garreg Will save vs charm person, threatened: 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 5 = 27

"Useless wench. Make the deal, then we gab."


Evil GM
Chell Silves wrote:

I have ran across DM's who prefer people to explicitly say in character what is discovered and I too prefer characters to do it that way. I like it when they add their own twists and personalities to the information and there is always the possibility of them withholding certain things. The reason I am holding back is because knowing they were dissolved in acid would be a major blow to Chell. Murdered, kidnapped, enslaved. All of those she could handle but to melt them into a pool of goo is just grotesque and horrifying.

For the most part that is what occurs in this game, but the barnacle scene extended quite a bit longer than I had anticipated and I did not want the party divided any longer. Besides the group had plenty of time walking from the barnacle to the chaperhouse to discuss what they discovered.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen stares at Garreg impassively with void-black eyes. She is imagining squishing his head, but there is no need to let this on.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue just shrugs at all of the failed magic. Oh for pity's sake, just make the deal.


"What I's gots could be worth it t'you." He smirks at Torgue. "Now, he's sensible...knows how this is played."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Wow. What the hell.

Astrianna is flabbergasted he resisted her charm so many times. "One moment, Torgue. I can do this. Let me try something... new." She growls at the man. I will not be made a fool in front of everyone. "I have something you've never heard before."

She inhales slowly, then exhales. The bard begins to sing softly, in a low crooning voice, the same way a mother would sing to their child. The tune is hypnotic and calming...

Astrianna will begin a Bardic Performance: Fascinate on Garreg. DC 17 Will save to resist.

Her song continues... "Lay open your mind... Heed my suggestions... You are inclined... to truthfully answer our questions..."

If that succeeds and he is fascinated, she will then use Suggestion, also a DC 17 will save to resist.


A catch-22 situation with Fascinated:
A fascinated creature is entranced by a supernatural or spell effect. The creature stands or sits quietly, taking no actions other than to pay attention to the fascinating effect, for as long as the effect lasts. It takes a –4 penalty on skill checks made as reactions, such as Perception checks. Any potential threat, such as a hostile creature approaching, allows the fascinated creature a new saving throw against the fascinating effect. Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a ranged weapon at the fascinated creature, automatically breaks the effect. A fascinated creature's ally may shake it free of the spell as a standard action.

will save fascinate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Did you drop the spellsong feat?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I knew about that but didn't consider if the Suggestion bard power applies. The bard Suggestion ability is spell-like, but it specifically states the ability does not interfere with fascinate.

Bard Suggestion Power:
Suggestion (Sp): A bard of 6th level or higher can use his performance to make a suggestion (as per the spell) to a creature he has already fascinated (see above). Using this ability does not disrupt the fascinate effect, but it does require a standard action to activate (in addition to the free action to continue the fascinate effect). A bard can use this ability more than once against an individual creature during an individual performance.

Making a suggestion does not count against a bard's daily use of bardic performance. A Will saving throw (DC 10 + 1/2 the bard's level + the bard's Cha modifier) negates the effect. This ability affects only a single creature. Suggestion is an enchantment (compulsion), mind affecting, language-dependent ability and relies on audible components.

Yes I dropped the spellsong feat. I'll probably pick it up again one day, if Astri gets more Compulsion spells.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I was thinking about Suggestion, Baldwin. It would seem a bit too powerful if Astrianna could simply compel someone to tell the truth over a serious of questions... What if each suggestion only worked to answer a specific question, and there was a will save per question? Simultaneously it would take at least a round per question, draining Astrianna's Bardic performance per question.


Astrianna Sparacello wrote:


The bard folds her hands in her lap and waits for the message to sink in. "Now, my companions and myself have some questions. We'll begin with the line of inquires that started when I entered. Have you ever seen any other priests of Quell, besides our own priestess, around or in the Barnacle? Who owns and operates the acid bath below the Barnacle? Do you know who often uses the acid bath, and for what purpose? I want names and descriptions."

I would like to nudge this scene a long a bit, so for now he'll answer the questions unless you ask something too life threatening to him.

"Bah, I heard 'bout a priest gone missin' couple months ago, never seen 'im. But I knows that I's sees one of those fancy blue cloak yous priest of Quell wear in bundle." He looks around nervously. "Barrett moves things ta th't buildin' out back, those things don't get seen again."


"Chell go to my quarters and get my high cloak." Chell you'd know which cloak he is referring to, it a symbol of his rank and office.

The priest looks seriously at the Garreg, "His aura has not disturbances in it, he is being truthful."


"Barrett disposes of things."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Righto, thank you.

Astrianna nods her head, looking over to the blue cloak. Seems our next target for investigation is Barret. Perhaps a little kidnapping and interrogation is in order...

She momentarily sifts through the recovered belongings, and plucks out the sapphire glass eye with a mildly disgusted look on her face. The bard presents it to Garreg. "Do you know who this belonged to?" Glancing to Zalen. "Did this belong to Archibald Noeliss as well? Or was it simply part of a stash of valuable items Barret stripped from those about to be tossed into the acid?"

After that question is answered, she continues. "Thank you for cooperating so far... next question. I have been informed there were two member of the Nightslinks gang at the bar, one with a long beard and six blood-soaked tips, and the other with a slender crooked nose and a lacy shirt. Tell me their names, and where else they frequent."

Still need to ask about Karskor Thul, the corrupted Dragoons at the Barnacle, and why him and Bonegnaw had a falling out after we finish talking about the priests

I can just pile all the questions together if you want to finish this scene, Baldwin


He shakes his head back and forth, "Nah, no idea." When the bard shows him the eye-ball.

"Those two been working the Outskirts slums, bad arses they be. Been pickin' up supplies, so I 'eard, stockpil'n 'em somewheres. Not sure where, gotta ask 'em yerself." he clears his throat, "Basel, the guy wit the braids, and Branard, the girl, claim ta be crew from the dreaded Capt. Drango, something's odd 'bout 'em. Just know they scour the less'r docks, outskirts and less'r merchants robbin' ''em."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is clearly internalizing this information, and nods her head slowly. "I see, I see..."

She folds her hands in her lap and continues. "Last few questions.. Do you know a man named Karskor Thul, have a description of him, and where we can find him?"

After that, she asks- "I heard you and Bonegnaw used to be tight... Then he had some kind of falling out with the Ring, as far as I can tell. When I last spoke to the Gnoll, he called you... and I quote... "a worthless, double-crossing turd". Why is that? "


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue sips at his ale, a bit relieved he wouldn't have to drag Garreg out back and hit him so hard his head shoots out his arse. Or maybe he was, not drunk enough to decide.


"Ain't seen that mixed Tultan fer a while. Last I heard he be headin' fer the sewers, ain't seen 'im around. Could be you find the Sewer Rat if anyone can 'elp it's Lest'r."

When asked about Bonegnaw his eyes widen. "We were tight till you did 'im in. His trade and shipment were disrupted, I was only tryin' to fill the gap that you created. I ain't ever double crossed him!" He gets a bit defensive when you suggest that he double crossed the gnoll.

He shakes off any mention of the Ring. "Nope never 'eard of it." He clams up at any additional reference to the Ring.


"Well the only thing he is not being honest about is the Ring, it's clear he doesn't want to discuss that issue."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Dragoons, Astrianna... That Sgt Darenar, whatever it is and the ones at the Barnacle.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna's eyebrows raise a little when he mentions Karskor is mixed Tulita. Mololi Ali'i said the thief that stole the Jawbone was half-tulita. Could the stolen scrimshaw from Hargrove's estate and the Jawbone be the same? That, or this thief has a scrimshaw obsession. "Where can I find this "Lester?"

She looks very intrigued by Garreg's reaction to asking about Bonegnaw. "The gnoll saw it differently, but he didn't go into details." Curious. I wonder if our actions caused Bonegnaw to think Garreg was trying to steal shipments, or is there a schism in the Ring?

Taking note of his unwillingness to speak on the Ring, she doesn't press the issue at the moment. She glances over at Sorrin with a nod. "I believe Sergeant Darenar is part of a different faction in Shaw, Sorrin, but who knows what connections abound... Of course you can ask your own questions if you wish."

"Garreg, how many dragoons beside the ones at the Barnacle are on your payroll? Do you know if a Sergeant Darenar is involved in any of the drug smuggling?"

After those questions are answered, she excuses herself for a moment and ushers her companions to a side room to speak to them privately. Her voice is soft and hushed. "We have two options that I see. One, we tell him he'll go free after we deliver him to the fort in the morning... which of course he won't, but it may get him to behave until then. Two, we offer him a deal and let him go in exchange for information about the Ring. My enchantments will not work if the person is under threat, so we'll need to offer him something in return. As we know, Bonegnaw was convinced the Ring sent assassins after him- us. I'm assuming that Garreg knows if he rats out the Ring, he'll probably get a hit put on him, so my Suggestions will not function to make him speak about the Ring." She yawns and crosses her arms, leaning against a wall. "I leave it up to you all to decide his fate, but I vote we should turn him over to the Dragoons. If we let him go, he'll just return to his old ways and it will make us look like we couldn't finish the job."

7,201 to 7,250 of 14,076 << first < prev | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.