Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


6,651 to 6,700 of 14,076 << first < prev | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | next > last >>

CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna notes the lull in conversation and begins to sit up. "Thank you for your hospitality and speaking to us. We're always looking for problems to solve, and you have helped our knowledge significantly. We must be going, but if we happen to find out more about the Jawbone we shall return."

She glances around at her companions. "Are we ready to go? I will be spending the rest of the day preparing for my performance tonight."

Astrianna will head to Miss Molly's for a bath after they make it back to the Silk Distract.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

My apologies if I have brought up, too much. I have hired Major Roland Lawrence, he is with us. Falgor the owner of the Run Aground is a decent man, Captain Donovan the Wave Rider is with us and Zalen Trafalgar the Priest... As far as I know, good men.

You can leave messages there. We will need to crew at least one ship soon, rowers and sailors. I or we will be purchasing a building and will need employees. Decent wage for a decent day's work.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Wait," Chell says, panicking at leaving without any new information for her own order. She scoots as close as she dares to the powerful warrior, aware that he is accompanied by 10 other similarly built men. "What about the clerics? Have you seen people like me? With this symbol," she says pointing at the symbol of Quell on her breastplate. It was going to need a polishing later. "Many of them have been taken by someone or something. You should have at least seen them out here helping your people. Its our duty to help those who live by or on the ocean. You are just as much part of this community as anyone else. Anything you have seen, anything at all may help. Please."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

The addiction, we are working on. Then another thing and another until the people are in a better place. Please refrain from violence against the fort, the dragoons. It will make things worse. It will make peace more difficult.

Allow us to operate.


"I hear much...lots disappear...maybe people like you sold into slavery. Maybe not, me not know. Not many come out here like you...some, but not many unless they go to big plantations." He motions back to the massive plantations int he distance. "I see what I can learn, you see what you can help with then we talk again." He looks at Sorrin, "I know drunken captain and place you speak of."

"Barnacle bad place priestess, look close." He stands and give a short bow but his eyes never leave your face.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Like Nakuaka, lost his way... No drinking for 3 or 4 days, help me keep it that way.

Good to meet you. Happy hunting..

Sorrin tussles two children's heads as he turns to leave. Remember... Open your ears to Elders, open your hearts to people and open your spirits to the world. That is what my people teach.

He starts walking back.


Evil GM

The journey back through the outskirts and into the silk district is uneventful although you see plenty of squalor along with a bit of riffraff. Those desiring a bath find Miss Molly's accommodating.

"Public is 5 sp, semi-private 2 gp, private 5 gp, deluxe room. 10 gp." the pleasant attendant announces. "Simple mending and laundry of items 2-5sp depending on the garment and amount of mending."

astri you were in a deluxe previously.


M H, NPC Expert MoneyMonger

At Rosco's you see 2 guards outside the entry of the building. Inside there there are two additional men there and an older man behind a counter. The building itself - at lest the customer portion is small - it feels claustrophobic. "'ello, help you or are you just takin' up my space standin' there?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna tosses the attendant outside a Taldan platinum piece. She was running out of the things, they were quickly being exchanged for more local currencies. Her emerald eyes glance towards her new Elven companion. "Muinthel, your bath is on me, if you care to join me. Let's relax. The deluxe room has this fabulous lavender scented oil you must experience. I suspect it is imported all the way from Kyonin, and I need an expert nose to affirm."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

When moneylending came up, you were suggested by two people on different occasions.

Looking into rates, terms. Only been here a week, no roots... What's the rate say for 1000gp,... a week or a month?


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin is essentially checking how things work.

He will wash up at the Green Dragon if possible, changing into his formal clothes. The coloration mostly white, with cool greys and tans and a hint of black. The osprey.

His only weapon, a single masterwork scimitar. He looks very different, more akin to an upper middle class Qadiran merchant than warrior/sailor.

The scimitar, a tell-tale sign.


M H, NPC Expert MoneyMonger

"You got collateral?" he scrunches his brow, "That means somethin' valuable to borrow or guar'un'tee I get paid back?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Unfortunately, no. Like I said... I've recently arrived.


M H, NPC Expert MoneyMonger
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:
Unfortunately, no. Like I said... I've recently arrived.

"So, you want me ta' take all the risk?" He snorts, "Th's kinda work I git all kinds of dreamers lookin' to strike it rich...you one of those? I'll loan ya 1000 gold but it'll cost ya 20% every five days. I'll ext'nd it 5 more day's at an additional 20% on top of the 1200 you'd owe...after that if you don't pay, we track ya and cut off yer right hand."

He eyeballs you, 'I know wh't you're thinkin' I won't be able to find ya or you can out fight my men. My casters are very good."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

That is probably the best use of scrying I've ever heard. I'm going to make a wizard that just crafts bags of holding and sciers debt holders all day long. So much money.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Shall we head to this Barnacle place later tonight after the Kraken? I can only guess that Gareg is more likely to be there after dark when most illicit business is conducted."


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
Astrianna tosses the attendant outside a Taldan platinum piece. She was running out of the things, they were quickly being exchanged for more local currencies. Her emerald eyes glance towards her new Elven companion. "Muinthel, your bath is on me, if you care to join me. Let's relax. The deluxe room has this fabulous lavender scented oil you must experience. I suspect it is imported all the way from Kyonin, and I need an expert nose to affirm."

Cireladwen shook her head at the insane level of currency being passed around all willy-nilly, but for all that, she, too, is of this income bracket and it's about time she attempts the large bath.

She hands over eleven gold pieces and eyes Astrianna.
"I have not been to Kyonin since I was very young, even by our standards... but they say scents stay with you, Muinthel, so I can give you the best opinion I have."
She tries to make a motion to indicate the extra gold is to cover both of their laundry and mending fees, as well as providing a tip for the both of them.
"I can't help but wonder if my hair is a different color under all the salt. Typically, I bathe in the sea or some isolated inlet. It feels good, as long as you don't mind the stickiness."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna accepts the co-payment on laundry, mending, and tipping, appreciating the gesture. She chuckles at the elf's bathing habits. "I do mind the stickiness, I dislike going into the sea. Not only do I feel like I've turned into a horse lick but there are far too many creatures of the sea that want to make a meal out of anything that moves. I get by with magical cleaning but it's simply not the same as a bath."

The bard passes on all of her clothes to the attendants, which have a disturbing number of arrow-holes and cuts in them. She was able to get all the blood out using prestidigitation but had not had time to mend the garments herself or ask Embrianna for assistance.

She puts her hair down and settles into the steaming bath with an audiable sigh and subsequently dunks down into the refreshing waters. Placing her arms on the sides of the tub and leaning her head back, she closes her eyes and relaxes. Her body is covered in many small scars, the largest on her chest from the most recent excursion to Bonegnaw's cove. It's clear she had been in this line of work for a long time.

"Are you from Kyonin originally? I have always wanted to see Iadara, and tour its great civic works. Many of the other elves I meet think I am from Kyonin, specifically Greengold, because I'm so fluent in Elvish. Many are shocked that I was exclusively raised by humans." She doesn't move form her comfortable position while speaking.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen's clothes are more dirty than bloody, and aside from a single cluster of arrow-holes in one shoulder, they've taken little damage.
The elf thanks her attendants and joins Astrianna in the water, listening to much of the conversation underwater, as the first thing she does is stay under for a decent fifteen seconds.
When she surfaces, her face is flush with the luxury of hot water, and only emerges up to her neck.
"I can remember little bits of Iadara... and yes, it is where I was born. Unfortunately, my family got involved in some political intrigue. Oddly enough, I still do not know exactly what they did."

She regards Astrianna momentarily. "Your command of our tongue is amazing for someone raised adanen, yes. Your accent is perfect to be from Kyonin, but there are some tells... you use generalized terms instead of regional ones."


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri just grabs a private bathing room. From past experience she knows that sometimes other people get a little upset when they see a snake swimming in the bathwater.

She will also change into her aforementioned dress after the bath and then hit up a beauty salon to get her hair fixed up and some cosmetics applied.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna smiles lightly at the mention of political intrigue and family matters. "Every family has its secrets. Some stay secrets, most don't." She lifts her head up with a sigh and begins to actually bathe. "That's what happens when you learn from books and corner the occasional vagabond elf at a bar that hasn't been home in a hundred plus years. There was an Elvish speech trainer at the Rapsodic College but I only spoke to them once or twice. She was a bit of a stuck-up, honestly, and didn't want much to do with me."

The half-elf begins to utilize various soaps, oils, creams, and strange tools that look like torture devices to clean and groom herself. She requested all of them by name and accepted some substitutes- there has to be over a dozen of the things, which probably seems excessive to someone as spartan as Cireladwen.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

"A full elf, I would wager..." Cireladwen sighs. "For how long we live, you would think we would appreciate change more by now, whether in language or lineage."

Cireladwen copies Astrianna to the best of her abilities with some of the objects and not others, preferring the different types of soap above all else.
"As for vagabond elves, they're as varied as humans. You would have gotten a well-rounded education that way."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue just idles around, perhaps backing up Sorrin so he doesn't get whacked by a loan shark.

Another bath? Pff.. Just had one right this morning.


M H Sweet talking scoundrel
Embrianna wrote:

Bri just grabs a private bathing room. From past experience she knows that sometimes other people get a little upset when they see a snake swimming in the bathwater.

She will also change into her aforementioned dress after the bath and then hit up a beauty salon to get her hair fixed up and some cosmetics applied.

Ah...so that was the other wiggly thing in our bath!


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna busily scrubs herself down, nodding. "She was full-blooded, certainly." The bard smiles. "Sometimes oxymoronic sayings such as "The more things change the more they stay the same" can be true."

She doesn't seem to want to talk about vagabond elves very much, and changes the subject. "Ah, here, this oil.. I love it. It goes in your hair, keeps it scent for a while as well." She wafts some strong-smelling lavender towards Cireladwen.

Finished with her bath and pre-grooming, she relaxes back into the tub. "I'm ready whenever you are. I have to do my makeup and dress for tonight and practice my fiddle, but we have plenty of time."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell will get her own room for 5gp, preferring solitude after a hectic time with Tulita children. Though she ended up soaking wet, she did enjoy her time there and would hopefully find more to visit. She also pays 5 sp for either new boots or to get hers repaired. It was about the only thing to get damaged from her normal attire and the outfit she bought fit well enough at the haberdashery. And though she would prefer to clean the armor herself she really needed it to be professionally down. After a nice long soak she finds a mirror to set her hair, something fashionable yet simple. A tight bun in the back with her bangs hanging freely should do. Finally ready she steps out of Miss Molly's and ready for the Kraken. The restaurant that is.

This but no gauntlets or skirt armor. Quell symbol on the breastplate and leather boots rather than greaves. Same hairstyle though. Thank you Saber from Fate Stay Night.


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Good call dumping the skirt armor. It seems seriously impractical to wear to a dinner setting since I have no idea how you could sit down in it. :)


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Are you open everyday to receive payment? And what might change if I did have collateral, a building or something?

Am I allowed to make partial payments? If I do, is the interest only on the remaining amount owed?


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen applies the oil liberally, and as Astrianna leaves, it becomes obvious that the older elf.. just doesn't want to.
She stalls for a whole five minutes before finally getting out, and ends up having to take a very long time trying to get the dress on correctly.
Her hair, being that she is one of the lucky ones, takes very little work to comb and tie back up.


M H, NPC Expert MoneyMonger

"Collateral would give you slightly more time to payoff your debt and larger amounts." He shrugs, "You can make partial payment, but you owe on the original 'mount, easi'r for me to track."

Are you borrowing money?

If you borrow gold he tells you, "Give me an article of clothin' that ya are wearin'."


Evil GM

Eventually everyone meets up at the Green Dragon Inn in plenty of time to chat before the evening's events.

Perhaps you all want to talk about what you've discovered, an order of future exploration, or intentions for the evening. sounds like Bri would like to go to the Barnacle late night after the Kraken's Gullet to deal with Garreg.

You have plenty of time for a few tankards of ale or goblets of wine.


Evil GM

Green Dragon Inn


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You've been gracious, Sir. But five days seems a bit short and twenty percent a tad long. I'd hoped your terms would be more palatable since you were recommended.

Have a pleasant day.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


M H, NPC Expert MoneyMonger

He simply shrugs.

Remember this entire campaign only takes a couple months of game time.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue show sup at the Green Dragon in his absolutely splendid outfit and looks for his comrades.

Everyone looks great! First time I have ever been in here. So when will Astri be amazing us with her fiddle.? Torgue sips at some ale and furrows his brow at the high-refined taste. This is pretty light, might explode before a proper sotting can come on.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps
Gerald "Westcrown Exchange" wrote:
Remember this entire campaign only takes a couple months of game time.

Thought about that, but, all it takes is 1 PC to stall adventuring for whatever reason, and Sorrin is pooched. And we said no splitting up, so no recourse.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Once dressed, Cireladwen beams at Astrianna. She hasn't felt this beautiful in a long time, and there is no need for secrets, now. If a herald of Desna can't be happy when dressed like a queen, there's no need for such a thing.

"I haven't... Oh, my..."
She spins and watches the skirts billow.
She smiles at the bard, taking in her finished appearance, too.
"Le bain sui ninniach, Muinthel."


Evil GM
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:
Gerald "Westcrown Exchange" wrote:
Remember this entire campaign only takes a couple months of game time.
Thought about that, but, all it takes is 1 PC to stall adventuring for whatever reason, and Sorrin is pooched. And we said no splitting up, so no recourse.

I just wanted to let you know why the term was so short, otherwise it would be free money. Plus it adds a degree of urgency.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks at Torgue strangely. "You were here two nights ago, Torgue. This is the Green Dragon Inn. Did you eat the wiggly worm at the bottom of the cup the Tulita gave you...?"

She invites everyone up to her room to discuss matters while she puts on her makeup and gets dressed. "Today was quite fruitful. I wasn't expecting Mololi Ali'i to know as much as he did... We will have to be on the look-out for those strange men he mentioned."

The half-elf changes into her evening wear behind a screen while she speaks. She doesn't care if they see her naked- she was desensitized to that long ago from acting in many plays that featured ample amounts of nudity, but she had no intention of giving Sorrin ammunition for a lecture. "A man with blood-soaked beard tips, one wearing lace and an earring... and a half-tulita with rat skulls on his shoulders. It certainly reminds me of unscrupulous, even villainous peoples I've read about in stories. They're always eccentrics. Given the rumors about the sewer, I have the strange feeling rat-man is down there.. though I would want more information before trapezing down there."

She walks out from behind the screen in a gorgeous dinner dress, moving to the mirror to begin applying makeup. When she puts the beautification kit on the desk the assortment of colors and powders is dizzying. She starts by putting on some dazzling dark gold shadow, which if asked she always says has actual gold in it. Who will know the difference? Black eyeliner with a slight purple undertone accentuates the rest of her eyes.

The half-elf smiles as Cireladwen admires herself, clapping her hands together excitedly. "Oh, you look delightful muinthel! Like a goddess. Here, let me do your makeup... just sit right here, and hold still." It starts off with just rouge and light eye makeup, but then she stares at the elf for a few moments, and gets out the tweezers. "Your eyebrows need to be plucked. Hold still... Don't flinch! Already much better..." On the way, she had glanced at Sorrin. "Sorrin, I think you could use some black eyeliner... it will only take a moment." In fact, she starts beautifying everyone if they allow her to get her grubby hands on them.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

One thousand gold, then. Will a lock of hair do?. Sorrin wasn't sure he needed the loan, but he wanted to build credit and relationships.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

To Astrianna, I had considered. Perhaps if it were a more formal occasion.

Unsolicited advice, when you lay with animals one must be mindful of fleas. For all its trappings, I suspect the Kraken's Gullet to be a wretched hive of scum and villainy.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Derp. Forgot we were at the Green Dragon before.

Torgue does idly look as Astri changes but doesn't comment, he does get twitchy when she approaches him with scissors. Hey now, don't mess with a man's beard, I got my mustache waxes so I should be perfect!


Evil GM

A lock of hair is fine.

Unless there is something you all want to chat about before heading out, I'll move it along.

I'm working on a putting a map together for the Kraken gullet.

I'm a bit busy this afternoon. I'll post when I can.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

After reviewing his finances, Sorrin saw that he did have enough money to complete his business with Jasper Jak. Especially, after trading in his current bulkier armor, he even had money to spare and the 1000 gp from the loan.

He picked up his mithral breastplate before meeting up with the others.

The new lighter armor worked well beneath his flowing attire.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

I'm also going to be busy this afternoon.

Astrianna shrugs at Sorrin's mention of scum and villainy. "Oh, most likely. When you get high up into society nearly everyone is corrupt or has some unmentionable side business. They watch and stab each other in the back, tossing around gold as if it were handfuls of sand. Some will be simple business owners at the Kraken, as Jaspar said,, but the others... it's the truly wealthy and influential that have all the dark, delicious secrets."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

It's Sorrin's turn to shrug, knowing he'd kill them to a man... He sincerely hoped it didn't come to that.

Do the dragoons owe money for services rendered? We should each expect our share?

We should drink to the Magus.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

She shakes her head. "No, the Commandant did not offer us any money. The invitation to dine with him was worth far more than any gold. Well, unless there was a huge pile of gold offered instead."

Astrianna frowns at the mention of Adriel. "I already did. If you're all going to drink in the common room, I'll practice my fiddle. I won't be having anything until after my performance."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Seeing as there may have been time, Sorrin world have checked on Captain Donovan and Jenkie... as well as The Dragon Tail's new crew.

At the Run Aground, he'd have told Falgor about the message drop he's set up, apologizing for not having asked. He looks around for Roland in his travels.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Then, put on a show...


Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

Seeing as there may have been time, Sorrin world have checked on Captain Donovan and Jenkie... as well as The Dragon Tail's new crew.

At the Run Aground, he'd have told Falgor about the message drop he's set up, apologizing for not having asked. He looks around for Roland in his travels.

I thought you mentioned that the new crew to come back in few days to check in.

The barkeep shrugs.

"Roland's been lookin' fer ya. been by the Vintage and the Dragon's Tail already...he was gonna go by the Green Dragon."

random event:

40% run into Roland: 1d100 ⇒ 89

Sorrin you and Roland do not run into each other.

6,651 to 6,700 of 14,076 << first < prev | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.