Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


6,601 to 6,650 of 14,076 << first < prev | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | next > last >>

There are many slaps on the Torgue's back as he finishes his beverage and other is handed to him. The drink is strong and has slight pinecone taste but is remarkable clean on the palate.

Several children tug on Chell's robes, they are dirty but remarkably all smiles right now.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

We'll have to ask how this is made. Torgue replies as he slurps happily.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

She doesn't know the language but Chell knows all children like to play. So while the others discuss serious business, the priestess is dragged off to play whatever game it is they want to play. And when one child gets a little to carried away and gets hurt, she is the first there with healing hand and worm touch. Then its back to games.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is disappointed to learn Milliauka was imprisoned for inciting violence... Then it hits her that Milliauka was the shaman she saw attack Sergeant Darenar on the docks, raving about the Mark of Dajobas. I already tried to help him once... Perhaps after my warning and citing his usefulness the Commandant spared him, but I have my doubts. I will have to seek out Jasmine for more information, then.

When given strange looks, she explains that she has witnessed the power of the Tulitan gods first hand on one occasion. It was a vengeful, forgotten god from Ho’oka’la that had been made into a ship's mast and was maliciously wandering the sea. She leaves it at that, unless they wish to hear more.

The bard eyes the clear alcohol, and she takes a drink to be polite. While she enjoys the taste, it is far too strong for her to finish an entire mug. The light-weight drinker would be stumbling into the Broken Skull and gambling away the rest of her money in an hour, flat. She does accept any shells or other small trinkets, appreciating their aesthetics.

She mingles, mostly speaking in their native tongue and eventually inquires on the whereabouts of Mololi Ali'i as well.


Evil GM

Astri when you think about the imprisoned Tulita your stomach sinks as you remember the man on the docks being hauled off to the fort.

You should see how the story lines eventually intersect form a different POV. the designer of the game did this part very well and it provides a lot of the sandboxy feel.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I am new to this land and to your language, please be patient with me.

Your people remind me of my people, far far away. And, I love you for that. I wish to help. He repeats in common.

Sorrin makes himself accessible, reaching down or sitting to exchange handshakes, hugs or play with children.

He looks to his group. Does anyone wish for me to translate? Wish to say or ask something.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Ha yeah I just realized that and editted my post.


Most of the Tulita actually speak common...or broken common at least. Since Astri spoke Tulita they replied back in their tongue.

"Mololi Ali'i and his warriors live a bit farther way, but he is nearby."

After about 30 mintues an imposing Tulita warrior, proudly bedecked in feathers, struts up to the group. "You risk life to save prisoners?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

The gods favored us. What other outcome was possible? . Sorrin bows.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna quips to Sorrin briefly in Draconic, under her breath.

Draconic:
"Our gods mean little to them. Their gods are being harpooned by Avistan whaling vessels."

She forgoes a bow and gives the large warrior a traditional Tulita greeting in his native language. Uh... whatever that may be. It's probably not a bow.

The bard continues to speak in their native tongue.

Tulita:
"During our capture of the slaver and drug runner Bonegnaw, we managed to free these people from his clutches. They have given us a wonderful welcome and honor us with their thanks- we're glad they're back home." Her words were sincere, she had no love of unwilling subjugation and prefer people were allowed to live their own lives.

The half-elf touches a hand to her chest, continuing in common this time. "I am Astrianna. Are you the warrior Moloi Ali'i?"


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin translates for the others.


Speaking in common so all understand. although he acknowledges your efforts in learning and speaking their tongue. "I am Mokoli Ali'i, and these men, work to wrestle our land back from the the usurpers." He motions back to 10 warriors that are standing in the group. "We welcome you and bid you well...friend." he offers another round of the clear beverage as he sits on the dirty ground bidding you all to do the same. "We seek only what was stolen from us. today you returned some to us. Your deed honorable. Thank you."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Pst, Astrianna. What does chutiye mean?" Chell asks from behind the large form of Torgue. She is trying not to draw attention to herself as it seems an important conversation is being had. While she was playing with the children, one of them had said it and the others took up the name.

I'll let you decide if it is good or bad.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna sits on the ground with them, nodding. She was going to Miss Molly's after this, some mud wasn't going to effect anything. "May you continue to wrestle and gain a hold, friend." The bard is tempted to quote a passage out of Calistra's Holy Text The Book of Joy about revenge and righting wrongs against oneself, but she does not want to appear a hypocrite or entrench herself in their cause too heavily. The lack of co-existance here is sad, but they fight a losing battle against greed, one waged.... chutiye...?

The half-elf looks at her strangely for a moment, as the words, together, don't make much sense. But given her affinity for Quell and a child's miss-mashing of words... She smiles and whispers back. "Literally, it means "She parent smells like salt from sea" I think they've nicknamed you something akin to "Mother Sea-salt"


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell looks thoughtful. "I guess that isn't so bad. You aren't lying are you?"


Evil GM
Chell Silves wrote:
Chell looks thoughtful. "I guess that isn't so bad. You aren't lying are you?"

That has me laughing.


He nods and listens to your stories. You can sense he is pondering this strange situation. Thinking.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin sits, listening.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna laughs aloud, the musical sound filling the air. "That's the literal translation! Now, if they had said chutiyaj, that would be "She parent smells like low tide." I may have lied to you, then." She grins.

The bard does nothing to instigate what she believes is about to transpire, and secretly hopes Mokoli Ali'i does not ask them to aid him in his quest to reclaim Shaw.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Satisfied, the cleric returns to the games with the children. She was going to need another bath. Or a wizard. Can Astrianna do that cleaning spell.


Evil GM

do you have any questions of him?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Nothing I can think of. How many sailors do we have? Do we need more? Good place to ask if anyone is looking for work. I'll let Sorrin do it, 'cause it's his thing.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen watches like the horizon, like she half-expects another ship to sweep in and strike the already-brought-low Tulita. To be honest, though, she just understands very little that is being said and...
I can't afford to lose more goodwill with this party. I will not accidentally ruin any other good things, nan Desna!


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Noble warrior, so much that we have heard is confusing. Perhaps, because we only see it through imperialist eyes and hear it through their lips.

I wish to hear from the Tulita, the people of the land. Only when one has understood the landscape can proper decision-making begin. I may speak of things that offend or insult you. I apologize now, in advance. I must speak these things, to separate the wheat from the chaff... Truth from lies. I only seek guidance, enlightenment.

Sorrin speaks clearly, mixing Tulita words where he can, and translating whenever he does so. He also speaks respectfully, though loud enough so the band of warriors and the surrounding civilians can hear.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

There is talk of a shaman, an elder... Nakuaka being lost in the dragonsmoke. Some imperialists wish to keep him that way, others wish that he clear his head and return to his former self. A man that was strong, wise and clear of purpose. I do not know the truth, so I ask the Tulita.

There are other stories. Falken and his Nightslink... friend or foe? The Dragoons; the Commandant, the high Wizard, Sgt Daerenar... Hargrove? Jawbone, the Kiss of Dajobas, the Kraken... and The Ring. Garreg and Bonegnaw. Beneath Port Shaw, the sewers. And more importantly, whom do you consider friend to the Tulita? So much we've heard, so much unanswered.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

"Look out!" comes a cry from the side. The world seems to move in slow motion as ball comes sailing into the circle, headed right for Moloi Ali'i's head. If he was not the great warrior he was it might have hit him. Instead he catches it just before his face and gently enough not to destroy it. He looks over to see all the children and Chell with matching expressions of horror. As one the children point at the newcomer. She turns to look at them in outrage. "Don't point at me I didn't do it. That's it. Your all getting a bath." She then begins casting Create Water on any child that stands still too long, starting with the real culprit. "That's what you get for messing with chutiye."


Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

Noble warrior, so much that we have heard is confusing. Perhaps, because we only see it through imperialist eyes and hear it through their lips.

I wish to hear from the Tulita, the people of the land. Only when one has understood the landscape can proper decision-making begin. I may speak of things that offend or insult you. I apologize now, in advance. I must speak these things, to separate the wheat from the chaff... Truth from lies. I only seek guidance, enlightenment.

Sorrin speaks clearly, mixing Tulita words where he can, and translating whenever he does so. He also speaks respectfully, though loud enough so the band of warriors and the surrounding civilians can hear.

"Wise words. You," he looks around and motions, "...and your friends are different from other imperials. That be good." He smiles as he sees Chell playing with the children. He actually starts to laugh as water is poured over some of the children. They of course, shriek and try to hide form the bath.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue is regaling people with tales of how he engaged th four-armed apes in combat and slew the chull.


Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

There is talk of a shaman, an elder... Nakuaka being lost in the dragonsmoke. Some imperialists wish to keep him that way, others wish that he clear his head and return to his former self. A man that was strong, wise and clear of purpose. I do not know the truth, so I ask the Tulita.

His eyes sadden, "It be true Nakuaka's lost way and his mind is clouded by dragonsmoke." He shakes his head. "You taking down Bonegnaw do much good since his is major supplier, but the local seller Garegg remain." He pauses, "That remaining link must go. Can you help rid us of this blight?"

I'm going to take all the questions in smaller groups. Is anyonoe going to comment on this response?


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"Do any of your people happen to have word on where we could best locate Garegg? We have been planning on taking him down as well, but he is proven to be most slippery."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

You have my word. Is he connected to this... Ring?


"Garegg usually at Barett's Barnacle." He shrugs at the mention of the "Ring." "The Ring is crime group...thieves...hush hush. He may be, me may know who is connected."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Take him down, yep!


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks over to Embri. "We can find Garreg, or figure out his current location, from Barret's Barnacle. A good disguise and a convincing feint at being a new supplier will probably be enough to draw him out." She glances to Sorrin. "He most definitely is, Bonegnaw was angry at Garreg for selling him out. There appears to be some kind of schism happening, if I had to guess. A group of thieves unsurprisingly backstabbing each other. I plan to inquire how the interrogation of the Gnoll is going with the Commandant tonight, after dinner."


Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

There are other stories. Falken and his Nightslink... friend or foe? And more importantly, whom do you consider friend to the Tulita? So much we've heard, so much unanswered.

"Falken is legendary pirate and thief, but he no slaver, and he no kill if you surrender, always heard he liked to rob only can't steal from fat merchant again if he dead." He stops briefly before continuing, "Has he stolen... yes, had he killed... yes, has he done bad things ...yes. He not friend but he no foe unless he kill Tulita ."

"Nightslink new group in last month...bad men, rob, steal, kill from Tulita. If you want to truly help put an end to this gang of thugs is extorting ships supplies – cordage, sailcloth, and the like – not to mention food out of poor Tulita families."

He goes on to describe two recent stranger that have appeared, "The first stout with a long beard braided into six blood-soaked tips, dressed in a red and white striped shirt; the other slender with a crooked nose,
wearing a gaudy lace shirt and large dangling woman’s earring."


Astrianna Sparacello wrote:
"He most definitely is, Bonegnaw was angry at Garreg for selling him out. There appears to be some kind of schism happening, if I had to guess. A group of thieves unsurprisingly backstabbing each other. I plan to inquire how the interrogation of the Gnoll is going with the Commandant tonight, after dinner."

"You friend with the cobra? Break bread with?" He eyes you cautiously.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is quite intrigued by this information on the Nightslink. "Have you seen these men personally? Where was the last location they were witnessed?"

The bard regards the Tulita curiously. "The cobra? Who do you mean?"


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

"We were going to discuss a ship that the Commandant is selling. We have been hiring boats for our work, but would like to invest in owning our own vessel. There are a rather limited number of people selling vessels of the size we want."

"And Astri, I do have a little spell for disguise if we need me to play bait or something."

I took the Disguise Hex :)


"They hunt in outskirts...always moving."

"Commandant, he be lethal like cobra, never trust, no honor. Dragoon's too busy to look for kidnapped Tulita, too busy to help against dragonsmoke pushers."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

We can find the time... Never too busy for good people, for families.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Commander isn't really a friend. We are just heading there for some music and food. I believe the others made the arrangements before I met them. Check out who is all there?


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Oooh Embri we should come up with some disguise and bluff shenanigans.

The half-elf nods in understanding. "Ah. I'm not surprised, the Commandant seems a lethal fellow. I can't comment on his affinity for the Tulita, but he appears to have a serious interest in stopping the Dragonsmoke. He personally requested our group take out Bonegnaw and Garreg and provided us with information. We obliged for our own reasons. " How complicated is this situation? Is he really too busy, are his hands tied, or is this just an extensive of Hargrove's will? I need to know more about this man.


He nods at Torgue's explanation. "How do you know about missing relic, the Jawbone of Kaho Ali’i? What have you heard?" He appears a bit edgy. "A thief stole the scrimshaw Jawbone of Kaho Ali’i, which tells the story of the Tulita as a people and which legend claims belonged to Whale itself. When the jawbone was lost, so too went the past and future of the Tulita."

Sense motive

sense motive DC 15:

He seems guarded as if there is more to the lost relic he has not spoken.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell chooses this moment to sit with the rest of the group. She is soaking wet with but sits with as much grace and dignity as she can muster. At the curious looks she says, "Tulita children are quite clever. They grabbed buckets and caught the created water. The tides turned quickly after that. So what are we talking about?"


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29

Hm.. what is he hiding?

The bard frowns at the explanation of the Jawbone, and explains how they know the name. "Hmm.. We had no idea that's what was in question, and know nothing about the Jawbone. A few days ago we were on the docks at night... Chell, this is the night we were at Thumb's Reach. From the sea crawled a few sea-bloated and sewage covered undead that immediately attacked us. They were clearly the bodies of Tulita, and they all kept repeating "Jawbone" over, and over, and over until we put them to rest."

She steeples her fingers, and tilts her head to the side. "Do you know what could have caused this? Undead are always driven by a purpose, did these bodies seek the Jawbone? What powers does this relic have? If you can provide us with some leads, we may be able to track it down and return it to its rightful place."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31

If the Jawbone is creating undead, either through a spiritual connection or misuse, there could be a catastrophe on our hands. Does this all tie back to Hargrove, I wonder? One of the Cults? This puzzle is missing pieces.


His chin resting on his knuckles, he listens with great intent. "The Jawbone not bad, no create undead. Jawbone out most sacred relic." He grimaces at the thought of undead, "That is evil working against us, more treachery from the infiltrators or worse."

He reflects for about a minute then tells you, "About a month ago, a newcomer stole Tulita peoples’ most sacred relic. Mokoli’s men caught a glimpse of him. He short, half-Tulita/halfforeigner, short-cropped hair, and wearing leather armor with black lacquered rat skulls dangling from the shoulders. no see after that, no track down."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 26/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

She, in turn, listens intently. "I see... Black lacquered rats skulls... That is certainly a distinguishing characteristic. We will see what we can discover about this man. This artifact intrigues me, and its disturbance may be harmful to all."


Evil GM

That this point he has little else to add or disclose.

You've a couple new hooks: 1. conclude Garegg, 2. track down and stop the Nightslink, 3. you've heard about he Jawbone and the thief that stole it. Plus you've heard the Tulita POV regarding various poeple and events in Port Shaw.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

What about Dajobas and the Kraken? Sorrin through both those in there.


Evil GM

He has spoken on all issues that he intends to during this meeting.

6,601 to 6,650 of 14,076 << first < prev | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.