Baldwin the Merciful's: Razor Coast (Inactive)

Game Master baldwin the merciful

The Razor Coast has drawn men to madness and slaughter since the world was young. Tulita natives, born from the same fire as this jagged coast, claim the Razor existed long before the world’s other lands. It is a crucible of flame cooled by the ocean’s caress and its mountains, reefs, and lightless depths teem with as many terrors as lustrous spoils. The Razor bucks the trappings of civilization in much the same manner the storm-tossed sea spurns the men who dare mount her. This is no place for the weak-willed. Untested souls are food for its storms, its fickle gods, its ancient spirits, and the evil predations of unfathomable creatures. No less dangerous are the men who make the coast their home and whose dark desires put most horrors to shame.


6,701 to 6,750 of 14,076 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>

Evil GM

On to the Show...

Located right inside Jade on Hargrove Boulevard, a red roof caps this impressive three-story, all koa wood inn. Sculpted in the shape of its namesake, a large tentacled kraken, the roof glowers down on all who enter. You find there is a patrol of Dragoons present outside the Gullet enforcing it's strict dress code policy.

A circular doorway, surrounded by tentacles sculpted out of dark koa wood, cuts into the street facing side of this enormous three-story inn. Above the doorway, a large carved eye glares menacingly down at would-be patrons.

From within the Gullet, the elegant strains of strings and wind instruments drifts out to the street. The hearty smell of baked fish, roast lamb braised with onions and other delicacies wafts out as well.

Kraken's Gullet entry Map


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Seriously? Guards to protect a dress code? What a pompous waste of manpower."

Bri is glad she took the time to dress properly and have her hair and make-up done right.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I did say later, I meant later that day after they got situated buying clothing, food and supplies. I'll try to be more specific. However you did it is fine.

Sorrin is abiding by the dress code, his scimitar tied/bound.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

I do wonder how long this image of the Kraken has been here... And when the structure was built.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is absolutely giddy as they walk up to The Kraken's Gullet, fiddle slung over one shoulder. She asked Torgue to carry her haversack, which contains the rest of her equipment. She has a wrist sheath under her sleeve on her left arm containing a dagger for self-protection. Of course, her special Dontorian hat adorns her head- what self-respecting lady would dare be caught without one at the Gullet?

She is quite impressed by the woodwork on display, stopping to admire the entrance. "An amazing rendition. I've seen a drawing of a Kraken once, in an issue of the Pathfinder Chronicles. Even Olaus the Grey would give pause before fighting such a monstrosity in its own domain. "

The half-elf's senses are overwhelmed by the joyous sounds of music and the smell of delicacies she hasn't tasted in.... months. Containing her excitement, she approaches the host, hostess, or guard that is allowing people into the Gullet. She stands with perfect posture, voice gaining a thicker Taldan accent and taking on an overtone of stately authority. "Astrianna Sparacello, and company. We are guests of the Commandant this evening, is he present?"


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue is magnificent in his hand-picked outfit as he strides up to the Kraken, he couldn't take his beloved warclub but he had his knuckles tucked into a voluminous pocket for swift bashing.

A karekn! Now that would make a fine trophy, get drinks for life. Playing the packmule was more than worth it in order to set foot inside and sample free food.As long as it isn't those little things that an ant would find inadequate, no place for small food.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

While the others are excited to enter such a fine establishment, Chell is a little apprehensive. Especially with the focus of so much pain for Father Zalen, Captain Donovan and may others starring down at her. And Astrianna mentioning how difficult it would be defeat one only made it worse. But this was a mission. She needed information and this was the best place to get it. But she wasn't best suited for this mission. But someone was. When they get past the guards at the door she tugs lightly on Astrianna's sleeve. "Astrianna? Can you you ask around about the disappearances? This is important to me and I don't want to waste this opportunity. And if Hargrove is here I think we should keep an eye out. The Tulita really need help and Zalen thinks he's the cause for most of it."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna looks to Chell as her sleeve is tugged and listens to her request. "Oh, of course. When I have some time to mingle I'll slip it into conversation, see what people have heard."


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Cireladwen doesn't bother to introduce herself in her flashy apparel, as she is more than content to hide in Astrianna's shadow. She left her bow, quiver, and everything else she was able to inside her bag of holding, which she had restringed to look more like a purse.

She smiles in confusion if looked at for too long.


Evil GM

Inside the Kraken its a feast for the eyes, the men an women are impeccably dressed with every color under the rainbow. The women adjourning wealth around there neck, wrists and fingers accompanied by men similarly made up. It is clearly a gathering of wealthiest in society. You can sense this is where the real money and deals occur.

In the middle of the room is a small raised platform and two fiddlers and and dueling off to the enjoyment of all.

Are air is filled with aroma's of distance spices, superbly blended together as your eyes gaze upon incredible renditions of dishes.

The hostess responds to Astri, "Of course, Ms. Sparacello. The Commandant would like me to lead you to his private table." she guides everyone to the table. "The commandant will be with you shortly in the meantime, he's taken the liberty of ordering dishes and bevages for your pleasure."

There are three bottles of Cheliax red decanting on the table and several attendant there to assist with your chairs, napkins, and pouring of wine. After you settle down, the first course of assorted crackers, peppers, and cheeses is brought forth. This is followed by delicate finger food of various oysters both baked and raw.


Evil GM

Kraken's Gullet Interior


Female Changeling Witch / 8 HP: (51)51 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 10 , Reflex: 5 , Fort: 3 / CMB: +3 / CMD: +13

Bri takes the seat offered and sips her wine and takes a bite or two of the crackers and cheese while she looks about and tries to decide if there is anyone in this room worth flirting with.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna gracefully takes a seat at their private table, looking over the arrangement and wine with delight. "This is positively wonderful." She grabs the attention of the most attractive male attendant at their table. "Waiter, a half glass of the Cheliax red vintage, please."

While waiting for her drink she discreetly scans the room, seeing if anyone has taken an interest in of their arrival.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Extending her hand for the wine, the half-elf tips it up to her mouth and slowly inhales the bouquet before ginerly taking a sip. "Mmm. This would be superb with some Maheto cheddar. Thank you." She flashes the waiter a winning smile and begins to pick out some choice cheeses for a snack.

Some food in hand she starts to listen intently to the fiddles, gauging what's in style at the Gullet and considering specific songs she knows.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin ibn Sabbah, self-exiled nomad prince, looks around. Raised to never feel self conscious, he doesn't. It's not that he was or of his element, simply that he had no leverage here.

He would smile, nod and wave. Good monkey, he felt naked without his cymbals. That made him smile even more.

Everyone was looking good, fine even. Enjoy a meal, let Astrianna do the requisite boot-licking and be rid of this mockery of nobility.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Unaware of the proper way to eat under such scrutiny, Cireladwen watches other people drinking wine and/or eating first and tries to mimic them.


Evil GM

A recognize several people, Capt Longplank his female companions and Thalios are present, they nod at you but apparently are talking business with a merchant. Thalios winks at bri.

Sorrin you see someone wearing your clothing very similar to your own, not royal, but very upper class. Knowledge local for you, or nobility, otherwise a straight intelligence check if you don't have the skills.

Wine is poured and some small plates are served as a started.

Cir and torgue only make knowedge local if you have it.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Know-Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Torgue wedges into his seat and sniffs the air, very pleased with the scents of food and drink His face falls a bit when all the dainty dishes come out.

I knew it! Small food! He shakes his head and takes a roll. Digging out a little of the bread, he piles in some oysters, peppers and cheese for a respectable sandwich and pinches a bottle of wine.

Imagine that scene with Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School at the party.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Intelligence: 1d20 ⇒ 16


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna acknowledges Captain Longplank and Thalios with a smile and a nod. She made a mental note to speak with them later and see how they were doing and what business opportunities were on the horizon.

I like how you logically spread out the knowledge checks, Baldwin.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

:3 By the way, Cir does not have Knowledge Local.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell sits at the table and eats all that is laid before her. Working with the less fortunate reminded her every day to be grateful for food. Nervous though she was, she does take a moment to appreciate what has been laid before her. The food is quite good and the wine more sweet than strong. She doesn't have more than a glass though. Its unfortunate that only the privileged would get to try this.


Evil GM

torgue:

You recognize the prizefighter Amory Fairbanks, "Mr. Fairbanks" the top contender is in the room, he is has few people surrounding his table getting autographs and he has three "females" fawning all over him.

He has a bad reputation as a dirty fighter and has not issue killing someone in the ring.

Sorrin:

You know the man and his entourage are from your land. Probably securing weapons and illicit dealings. You are pretty certain you've been made.

Can you send my a PM r do spoiler with a little bit more about your background and your uncle or how you became outcast.

Cir make a straight intelligence check then.

Chell make knowledge religion check for me. Thanks


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue points off at a table. Amory Fairbanks there, top brawler but nasty in the ring and has killed a couple that faced off with him. Torgue sniffs some cheese, nibbles, and dunks some in the dip. Needs something spicey.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna follows Torgue's finger, and briefly inspects the fighter. "Hm, sounds like someone who would be good to have while adventuring, but I wouldn't want to fight him in the ring." She glances around, before addressing Torgue. "Have you seen Varion Drakemoore here by chance...? The Green Dragon Inn seemed more his style, really, but I wish I could have told him I'm playing tonight. We should watch him fight at the Skull sometime."


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

'Fraid I haven't seen anyone by that name.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

Int:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


After listening to the fiddling for 20 or 30 minutes and sampling the small appetizers and drink you the Commandant appears from a doorway. He works the room shaking hands and making idle chit-chat and after a few minutes he is standing before your table. "Welcome...welcome, I do apologize for being tardy. Pressing business."

Cireladwen:
You notice a ship captain from a vessel that is at the docks. If you remember right it was from some remote country that neighbors some desert across the sea.

You don't notice anything unusual or recognize anything unusual.


Evil GM

Astri Only:

using your earlier perception roll.

when the commandant exited from a back doorway you noticed an older gentleman richly tailored speaking to him, the man looked emphatic and the commandant a bit taken aback. Then the door shut and you couldn't see anything else.

Astri:
You in another area of the room you notice two elves dinning together.


Evil GM

Sorrin:
You are pretty certain that the merchant is an acquaintance of your father's.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Sorrin finds himself sitting by the elfess... Who is doing her best to not seem as uncomfortable as he should be.

He discretely gives her hand a friendly pat. Aren't these things just wonderful. I'd rather be practicing wordplay with a kali.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Was that second spoiler for Astri meant for Cir?

Astrianna catches the exchange between the Commandant and the older gentleman, and wonders what it was about. Why did Gregory look so surprised...? Was that gentleman one of the Elders?

She smiles as the Commandant approaches. "Our gracious host has arrived! No need for apology- we have been quite distracted by the wonderful appetizers. Now that you're here, we can begin the night."

The bard gestures to the others at the table. "There are some faces here you may not recognize that were instrumental in our latest success." She introduces them individually. "Sorrin ibn Sabbah, a warrior of some renown. Torgue, a local and prize-fighter at the Skull. Cireladwen, an archer with no equal and our latest edition." She leaves out Cireladwen's family name, knowing that among elves such things are typically not given lightly to strangers.

She settles back after making introductions. "We have spent the past few days working on a delicious dessert we would love to share, if you believe it would not upset the stomach of the Kraken..." Her purpose for the statement was two-fold. She wanted to know if he was interested in hearing about their adventures and learning everything they had discovered in the past few days, and she discreetly wanted his opinion on whether it was safe to speak freely here.

Bluff to pass secret message: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

Sorrin finds himself sitting by the elfess... Who is doing her best to not seem as uncomfortable as he should be.

He discretely gives her hand a friendly pat. Aren't these things just wonderful. I'd rather be practicing wordplay with a kali.

"Familiar territory, I take it?" Cireladwen asks, politely not looking at the one captain she thinks she recognizes as she tries in vain to remember exactly what country he's from.


M Human Warrior/Barb1/6Init+1Fort+12Ref+3Will+4,Perc+9AC19/T11/FF19/HP44/100CMB +10/+12 Sunder CMD 21/23 Sunder

Torgue gives the captain a nod while sipping from a goblet and sticking his pinky out. Because that is how rich people drink of course!


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Correction: "swordplay".

Nothing I miss... I think I recognize someone, but worse... They may recognize me.

You can imagine not too many in this cultural attire.


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Astrianna does exaggerate, I am a simple man with a man's courage. Nothing more.

But, Commandant... If we may be of service, just say the word. I do not wish for anything to crease the brow of a man of your position. Leaders need to be of clear mind.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell sits quietly for now.


Evil GM
Astrianna Sparacello wrote:

Was that second spoiler for Astri meant for Cir?

Nope both are Astri's two separate pieces of information.


The Commandant bows slightly towards individuals being introduced. He listens to Astri's commentary. "I would be pleased to listen to your accounting." He takes his seat at the head of the table and waves his hand, the waiters begin to clear the table and the next round of dishes are quickly placed.

"I see you brought your fiddle...very good. For now, lets listen to those two while we dine, drink and chat."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna nods, glancing over at the two performers that were doing a fabulous job. "Who are those two? Other than yourself and Lefty, the owner of Fiddlesticks, I have only met street fiddlers. My knowledge of the local professional musicians is extremely lacking."

She agrees with the sentiment they should dine and chat, but she goes very light on the alcohol, expressing she is very excited to play later and wants to be in top form.

The bard begins to weave the tale of their exploits, starting with deducing the location of the cove in conuction with the Explorer's guild after "speaking" to some of the local dealers. She doesn't need to embellish events, fighting a chimera, a chuul, two gorillons and freeing a cave full of slaves makes for a good enough story. Astrianna leaves out all their squabbles and Sorrin leaping off of the deck after the Chuul- it's better if those events are kept to themselves.

Perform: Oratory: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

The half-elf never was a great story teller, but it's at least not boring.


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/
Sorrin the Wayward wrote:

Correction: "swordplay".

Nothing I miss... I think I recognize someone, but worse... They may recognize me.

You can imagine not too many in this cultural attire.

"Ah. Well feel free to use me to cover your identity if you have need. I can think of some amusing ways to do this."

She keeps her face absolutely straight.


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

As Astrianna gives her somewhat...poorly worded account, Seriously. Never thought I would see a tongue-tied Astrianna, of what happened it reminds her of her own promise to Bonaduce. She discreetly removes the scroll she was holding under her breastplate and hands it over during a lull in the conversation. "Here is the scroll I promised for detecting disease. It should last for 30min. If focused long enough it can tell you everything about every disease in range so there shouldn't be any confusion."

And as she hands it over she tries to gauge his reaction to it.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Are we looking at the same person?


Female Elf Expert 1/Fighter 6 (Hp:54/54) //AC: 19/15/15//F+6 R+7 W+6//Init +4, Perception +11/

"Amarthanadan, there is no way to be sure of that without pointing. I am no aristocrat, but I know that pointing is frowned upon."


Male Human Warrior 1/Fighter 5/Rogue 4 | 32/99 | AC 27/18/20 | F 10/R 10/W 3-4 vs fear | Init +5 | Perc +7/+10 traps

Well, my guy is dressed like me.


Boneduece listens to Astri, it's a ho-hum accounting, he shrugs. Fortunately she can fiddle better than relay a story. Thought she'd be a bit more lively...sounds like one of my sergeants giving a report. But she does look good...just don't talk. The Commandant politely acknowledges the ending and then turns to Chell. "Oh, yes thank you...thank you someone who appreciates an obligation."


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Astrianna is puzzled at the lackluster reception to such a fabulous story.I probably need more wine in order to tell a proper story.. She eyes up a glass, but decides against it. Once my bow hits the strings, he'll know what I'm capable of.

She watches as Chell hands over the scroll, and looks to the Commandant. "Have you heard anything else about the vanishing Priests of Quell? We have been keeping a close eye on ours. Safe to say we would be at a loss without her."


Cleric 18 | HP 33/61 | AC 20(22 with shield), Touch 13, FF 18(20) | CMB +6 | CMD 18 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +15 | Init +2 | Perception +14 (+16 on ship) | Spells: 1st 3/7 2nd 3/6 3rd 2/5 4th 1/5 5th 1/4 | Channels: 3/7

Chell looks at Astrianna appreciatively for both the comment and for asking about the clerics. She looks at Bonedeuce expectantly.


The next course of braised ossobuco, onion, carrots in rich dark gravy is served along with a deep crimson wine.

The commandant shakes his head disappointingly "I wish there was more, I heard of another disappearance and sent Lt Commander Perrin out to investigate the matter yesterday. It's such a shame." He adjusts his hat on head. "So this Bonegnaw had quite a collection of creatures. I fought a girillon once, nasty business that was, nasty."

Sense motive check

"Torgue do try this dish, the portions are heartier." He smiles.


CN Female Half-elf Iconic Envoy 8| Sp: 56/56 | Hp 48/48 | Rp: 9/9 | EAC: 20 , KAC: 20 | Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +7 (+9 vs enchantment) | Init: +3 | Percep: +13, 12 Metron darkvision | Condition:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32

Astrianna resists the urge to be distracted by the veal and assorted vegetables, listening to the Commandant carefully. "After the lieutenant commander escorted us back to port, we noticed he set out almost immediately after Sergeant Darenar gave him some orders. He didn't seem very pleased to be leaving so soon, but he's a good man and a natural choice for investigations. To whom and where did this disappearance occur?" She impales a sauce-covered carrot, and chews. Ah, I missed this.

6,701 to 6,750 of 14,076 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Baldwin the Merciful's Razor Coast All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.