February 2020 New Releases and Subscription Shipping


Customer Service

51 to 100 of 274 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber

I also recieved my pending email this month, so whatever you all did worked.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Not for everyone. No email here.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I'm concerned... I got an email that the order is pending for my Adventure Path subscription, but I can find no indication of the GMG, which was supposed to be the first shipment on my rulebooks subscription, being included. The order in order history only shows the orders for the Lost Omens sub and the Adventures sub (both of which I started at the same time as the rulebooks subscription.)

Help? Is the GMG order lost in the void somewhere? It says added to sidecart in the confirmation email from that order, but not in the order itself.


Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Still no email received


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Hey peeps, if you don't have a pending order or items are missing from it, make sure to create a separate thread, email support or call support. This isn't the thread to make the official request if you need help. Good luck

If you didn't get an email but you have a pending order? you are good. Emails are nice but what really matters is the pending order.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

missing my gmc on my pending order just emailed support


Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

*begins waiting intently for shipment email*

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Maps Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Looks like the only thing I'm getting this month is the Starfinder Adventure Path #25: The Chimera Mystery. For some reason you're showing shipping charges of more than $45.00. Something is NOT right there. This happened a while back and the eventual solution was that an error was made either in package dimension or something else when setting up the product in UPS's shipping.

Please correct this because cannot and will not be paying $45 in shipping.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber
Cigaran wrote:

Looks like the only thing I'm getting this month is the Starfinder Adventure Path #25: The Chimera Mystery. For some reason you're showing shipping charges of more than $45.00. Something is NOT right there. This happened a while back and the eventual solution was that an error was made either in package dimension or something else when setting up the product in UPS's shipping.

Please correct this because cannot and will not be paying $45 in shipping.

You should open a separate thread or call them asap. :)


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

Looking forward to that shipping email so I can look at that pdf.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber
H2Osw wrote:
Looking forward to that shipping email so I can look at that pdf.

Yea, hoping to get that email today so i can start reading the pdf this weekend.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I have priority mail so I don't have to read the PDF, as I usually get my package 2-3 days after I get the email.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Got my shipping email, and pdf's woot. It says it will leave the warehouse by next friday which is longer than I usually see but that's cool. :D


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber
Yoshua wrote:
Got my shipping email, and pdf's woot. It says it will leave the warehouse by next friday which is longer than I usually see but that's cool. :D

you got it this morning or last night?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Cap'n Nemo wrote:
Yoshua wrote:
Got my shipping email, and pdf's woot. It says it will leave the warehouse by next friday which is longer than I usually see but that's cool. :D
you got it this morning or last night?

Last night


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber
Yoshua wrote:
Cap'n Nemo wrote:
Yoshua wrote:
Got my shipping email, and pdf's woot. It says it will leave the warehouse by next friday which is longer than I usually see but that's cool. :D
you got it this morning or last night?
Last night

Awesome thanks,maybe ill get mine today and have something to read this weekend lol. Enjoy your reading.


Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber

Is anyone else still pending? I haven’t even been charged yet.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Talutha wrote:
Is anyone else still pending? I haven’t even been charged yet.

Almost everyone is still pending.


Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber
Justin Franklin wrote:
Talutha wrote:
Is anyone else still pending? I haven’t even been charged yet.
Almost everyone is still pending.

Not sure if it was fate or someone from Paizo having pity on me but almost immediately after I posted I got access to the PDF and my order was shipped. So thanks to whomever needs thanks!


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

I got a declined email, after realizing I used the wrong card for the order. Anyone know how quickly they retry the charge for payment?


H2Osw wrote:
I got a declined email, after realizing I used the wrong card for the order. Anyone know how quickly they retry the charge for payment?

Call them.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, PF Special Edition, Rulebook Subscriber

It's always so stupidly exciting waiting for that email to pop and the PDFs to become available. I love being a nerd.

Come on, shipping notice! My party starts get crawling in a few weeks and I'd love some research time with the GMG on that subject before they begin.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber
Talutha wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Talutha wrote:
Is anyone else still pending? I haven’t even been charged yet.
Almost everyone is still pending.
Not sure if it was fate or someone from Paizo having pity on me but almost immediately after I posted I got access to the PDF and my order was shipped. So thanks to whomever needs thanks!

Dear Paizo take pity on me as well. Hey it cant hurt lol.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Now the fear it won't ship before COB tonight and I will have to wait for Monday for the PDF.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, PF Special Edition, Rulebook Subscriber
Justin Franklin wrote:

Now the fear it won't ship before COB tonight and I will have to wait for Monday for the PDF.

I don't know how it affects Paizo, but Monday is a federal holiday in the US...


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Sporkedup wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:

Now the fear it won't ship before COB tonight and I will have to wait for Monday for the PDF.

I don't know how it affects Paizo, but Monday is a federal holiday in the US...

I hadn’t seen that they were going to be closed, but now it is a bigger fear.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Sometimes it seems like the pugwampis just zero in on the federal holiday weeks for the shipping window: MLK Day last month, Presidents' Day this month. ;P

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Joana wrote:
Sometimes it seems like the pugwampis just zero in on the federal holiday weeks for the shipping window: MLK Day last month, Presidents' Day this month. ;P

They get time and a half :3


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Joana wrote:
Sometimes it seems like the pugwampis just zero in on the federal holiday weeks for the shipping window: MLK Day last month, Presidents' Day this month. ;P
They get time and a half :3

Plus coupons! :)

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber

On the Digital Content page, the Gamemastery Guide is showing up in a different section (Paizo Inc.: Second Edition Rulebooks) than the PF2 Corebook and Bestiary (Paizo Inc.: Rulebooks).

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Maps Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Anorak wrote:
Cigaran wrote:

Looks like the only thing I'm getting this month is the Starfinder Adventure Path #25: The Chimera Mystery. For some reason you're showing shipping charges of more than $45.00. Something is NOT right there. This happened a while back and the eventual solution was that an error was made either in package dimension or something else when setting up the product in UPS's shipping.

Please correct this because cannot and will not be paying $45 in shipping.

You should open a separate thread or call them asap. :)

I had actually called them earlier in the week and left a message. After posting this, I did receive an email. It took a call to customer service and it was eventually worked out. There was an error in the coding for the book I had on order that caused the shipping to be calculated incorrectly. Paizo has updated my order with the correct costs and is working to fix the coding issue.


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

I noticed my order, Order 15932605 is still pending, and I havent been charged. It was marked pending on 2/11/20. I was just wondering if this is normal. Thank you!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Is anything being shipped today (for the purposes of pdf downloads) or is President’s Day pre-empting all that?


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, PF Special Edition, Rulebook Subscriber
Sventi1989 wrote:
I noticed my order, Order 15932605 is still pending, and I havent been charged. It was marked pending on 2/11/20. I was just wondering if this is normal. Thank you!

Completely normal. They don't accomplish all their shipping in one day, so they'll authorize all orders, set them to pending, and then begin chipping away at mailing the books out/unlocking PDFs. They've only done a day or two of shipping, so it's no surprise that most folks still don't have confirmation or charges on their cards yet.

I don't know about President's Day. Few businesses take the day off, but the postal service is one of those... I wouldn't cross your fingers on anything shipping today.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Are the warehouse folks shipping anything out today, or do they (like the post office) have the day off? The answer could matter to those of us waiting for PDFs.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Can’t really ship anything if the post office is closed.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber
Rysky wrote:
Can’t really ship anything if the post office is closed.

Ups is open so they could ship some if the warehouse is open.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Cap'n Nemo wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Can’t really ship anything if the post office is closed.
Ups is open so they could ship some if the warehouse is open.

Yes, plus PDFs become available when the shipping label is printed, not when the package actually ships. If the warehouse is working, PDFs could be granted even if nothing is actually picked up today. (I got my shipping notice Saturday night, which was surprising but appreciated!)

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Hmm, good point (I also got my PDFs Saturday).

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

*digdigdig*

They do have the day off today.


Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber

Anyone know if when the label printed is completely random, or based on something (location, number of items on order, etc). I only have few days points but it seems that since I added cards to my subscriptions my orders have been taking longer get printed.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Similar packages are packed together. That means that, for example, everyone who is just getting the GMG is grouped together, everyone with GMG + AP, everyone with GMG + AP + cards, etc. Vic Wertz has said that the order those groups are packed/shipped is not the same month-to-month in the interest of fairness, so people with the same subs every month don't ship at the same point in the window every month.

Adding non-sub things to your shipment obviously makes your order less like everyone else's, but I don't believe that they necessarily shove all the "unusual orders" to the end of the queue either, as that would disincentivize people to buy moar stuff.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I recall reading that they have one queue of standard orders and one of non-standard orders, so you can never be sure when your order will ship. I recall getting my shipping e-mail on the last day of shipping one month and then on the first day of shipping the next month -- and lately I am almost always in the non-standard queue.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, PF Special Edition Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
Joana wrote:
Adding non-sub things to your shipment obviously makes your order less like everyone else's, but I don't believe that they necessarily shove all the "unusual orders" to the end of the queue either, as that would disincentivize people to buy moar stuff.

They definitely don't. I often have "other stuff" in my subs and I move about all over the place in terms of being early or late.

The one exception I've found over the years (I believe Paizo have said this isn't a problem but it always creates delays for me) is if I add a preorder of a third party product into my sidecart. I'm pretty sure that always results in my subscription not being generated in the month the 3PP product becomes available, so I've had to wait until the window closed and then had CS "kick" the order out the door.

Having said that, I haven't sent 3PP Preorders to the sidecart in several years now, so there's been who-knows-how-many code upgrades since then. It's still my personal warning. :)


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I haven't had problems with 3rd party orders or pre-orders in the past couple of years at least.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, PF Special Edition Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Ordering books that have been released works fine.

It’s specifically when I have something on preorder for months, it’s not from Paizo and I ask to have it (eventually) put into my sidecart that I run into problems.

Now I just have preorders ship separately and it isn’t a drama.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

One day, I will be near the front of the queue... but that day is not today. o7


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber

Fingers crossed here. Mine would have been shipped friday, but I had a weird issue with my debit card pop up at around 4pm. Called and got it fixed straight away so the charge went through, but it seems to have delayed my actual shipping a bit.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber

Ha! And like magic it is shipped!


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Two times that has happened in this thread so far!

51 to 100 of 274 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Customer Service / February 2020 New Releases and Subscription Shipping All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.